For Her Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand resting on the back of the side, she grabbed what she could of my hair with the other and pulled my head into her crotch, grinding her wet pussy against me. Instinctively I started to lick her. Melissa exhaled with a moan of pleasure, lowering herself further down onto my face.

Melissa continued to rub her soaking wet pussy against me, occasionally she'd eased the pressure so I had a chance to gasp for air. My face was covered in her juices once more.

Melissa eventually relented, lifting herself off my face she lowered herself onto my lap. Her breasts level with my face, her hard nipples just out of reach, I was dying to lick and suck on them. Melissa, pushed her hips into me, slowly rubbing her pussy against my cock. I could every part of her contact apart from on my hard cock, the numbing spray doing its job.

Melissa was clearly taking pleasure from this, her eyes clothes, head tilted back, a moan escaping from her lips frequently.

After a few minutes Melissa stopped, her head came forward, she looked at me and smiled. With both hands, she took hold of my head and positioned my mouth in reach of one of her nipples.

"Lick it!" I stretched forward to carry out her instruction.

"Suck!" I took her hard nipple into my mouth, sucking and flicking with my tongue.

"Harder!"

Melissa yanked my head back, she thrust her other nipple towards my mouth. "Lick!"

"Suck!"

"Bite it!" I hesitated.

"Bite it!" she commanded.

The new few minutes we speak following Melissa instructed as she swapped nipples between my mouth.

"I think I'm wet enough now," Melissa lifted herself slightly, reached down between her legs and took hold of my cock, positioning the head and the entrance to her pussy. I felt nothing as she lowered herself, sliding easily down it's full length. Her head tilting back in pleasure as she did so.

Melissa held herself with me fully inside her. Her head came forward, her lips close to mine as if to kiss me, our eyes were locked together. Moving her hand to my face, she wiped her thumb across my lips then pushed it into my mouth, I could taste her pussy juices all over it.

"I think there's going to be at least two orgasms in this for me!" Melissa said with delight.

Melissa proceeded to use me as some kind of human dildo, fucking herself with my numb cock. Hard, fast, slow all different ways. She didn't acknowledge me in any way she just kept fucking herself. I could see and hear how much she was enjoying it.

A couple of times she slid off my cock to change position. Both times she turned her back to me and slide onto my cock. Once with her heels on the floor, legs close together. The other time, her heels on the sofa, legs wide apart. It was clear though, that she took most pleasure rode my cock whilst she faced me.

After what seemed like an age, her breath started to quicken, the noises louder, her rhythm altered. Melissa would door a series of fast hard bounces followed by a couple of slow ones, grinding around as she reached the bottom of my shaft. The skin around her neck was starting the redden, her orgasm building.

Now she just went as hard and fast as she could. About a minute later I watched as her body stiffened, a cry of "Oh God, yes!" Melissa stopped bouncing around and pushed down on my cock as hard and as deep as she could get. It was arousing to watch her orgasm pulse through her body. Although strange that I couldn't feel any pleasure though my penis. There was a mental pleasure though.

Melissa remained impaled on my cock, there was no sign of my hard-on abating. After a couple of minutes she climbed off and walk over to the desk, she'd still not acknowledged me in any way since she'd begun riding me. Melissa took a drink of water. Turning she walked back over to me.

"How's that cock, did you feel anything?" I shook my head.

Melissa reached down and effortlessly removed the condom. Next, she went to the cupboard, opening the door she discarded the condom. Melissa picked something else up but a couldn't see what. From the noise, it sounded like a jar of pills. Whatever it was went back on the cupboard and the door closed back up.

Melissa headed to the table and picked up the water before returning to stand before me.

"I need to pop out, run a couple of errands. I will have further use for you on my return so you're not going anywhere.

We need to ensure that hard-on doesn't go anywhere either, but that's ok I have a solution for that!"

Melissa raised her hand, showing a blue pill held between her thumb and forefinger.

"Open wide and stick out your tongue," she commanded, I complied.

The pill was placed on my tongue, her finger indicating to withdraw it back into my mouth. She offered up the glass of water, tipping some into my mouth, then pushing up on my chin to close it.

"Swallow!" Melissa, a sense of authority in her voice, "Show me!"

In open my mouth so she could see I'd swallowed the pill. Perhaps she'd had people try it on before, just to make sure she stuck her finger in and check to see I wasn't hiding it.

"Good boy!"

"Now that viagra will make sure your cock stays perfectly hard for me. You'll slower get the feeling back, I'm sure by the time I return it will have it's full feeling back. They say it can be more sensitive for a period after use of the cream."

Melissa walked over to the video camera, switching it off. Then to the desk to retrieve her dress and phone. At the door, she paused and looked over her shoulder.

"I'll probably be a couple of hours so try and get comfy," she smiled. Knowing full well that having my hands tied above my head wasn't a position that allowed one to relax much.

I'd fallen asleep, I don't know for how long for but I was awoken by the sound of Melissa's approaching heels striking the wood floor in the corridor. Looking down, my cock was still as erect as the moment Melissa left.

Melissa appeared in the doorway, my mouth dropped open. I was dumbstruck.

Dressed in black from head to toe! A black see-thru nylon top covered Melissa's shoulders and breasts, no bra this time. The top had sleeves but they were covered just over the elbow by long leather gloves. A leather waspie sat underneath her breasts, tightly covering her mid-rift. The knee-length skirt Melissa wore was also length, a little on the shiny side. What looked like black stockings covered her legs, patent black heels on her feet.

Melissa walked over, slowly spinning in front of me to let me see a full 360. The stockings were seamed point heel. The shoes turned out to be slingbacks with a gold metal heel, blade-like in shape.

"Do you like?" she asked, I nodded.

"I thought I'd let you see what I like to wear to arouse on occasions," there was a broad grin on her face.

Melissa sat beside me, grabbing the base of my hard cock, she gave it a shake.

"Just as I expect to find it! Is the feeling back?" she asked. At the same time she rubbed her ring up the shaft. There was something very sexy about the ring being worn on top of the gloves.

My cock twitched as she touched it, I could most certainly feel it, sweet torture! I need to confirm.

"I think I'll see how long you last, not long I'd guess."

Melissa leant forward, I felt her wet tongue flick over my head. My cock was twitching at every touch, her grip tightened on it's base. I wish I could have seen what she was doing as she slowly tormented my cock.

I moaned as Melissa's worked her tongue up and down the shaft of my cock, slowly and deliberately. I could already feel the desire for me to release my cum building.

Melissa sat up, with a gloved finger she touched the top of my cock, a little pre-cum leaking onto her finger.

"Looks like it won't be long until you cum," exclaimed Melissa.

Her head bobbed back down and I felt her tongue flick back and forth over the sensitive head of my swollen cock. Such a good feeling, it was hard to hold back and stop my cum from exploding from my cock. I tried to distract myself but the way she was using her tongue just kept bring my focus back to her. I had to fight it. Melissa stopped and raised her head, she took a firm hold just under the top of my cock.

Her lips moved towards my ear and she whispered, "I'm going to make you cum now!" then she licked the side of my face with a long and slow movement.

At first, she took a few slow strokes, her glove was dry, with such little lubrication it was a little painful. However, I could feel my orgasm wasn't far off. I was still trying to hold it off, to make Melissa have to touch me more.

Now her grip increased and the strokes more forced full, Melissa's focus was full on my cock. Another stroke, I knew I was about to cum, I had no control of it.

One more stroke and I felt myself about to release. As soon as the first sign of my cum appeared Melissa release her grip. A spurt of white sticky come spluttered out. As Melissa had stopped wanking me the pleasure of the orgasm had never fully realised itself but the cum still leaked out with a couple more splutters.

"Oh dear, how embarrassing, you seem to have lost control and made a message without getting the pleas from it!" Melissa said with a giggle.

I did feel embarrassed, if not ashamed. I hadn't wanted to cum that quickly. I'd hoped to have proved more work to her by lasting longer.

Melissa took hold of. My shaft again and squeezed in an upward motion towards its head, forcing out more cum. I felt no pleasure from it. She shook it violently a couple of tips, more cum dropped off it onto the sofa.

"Now you're going to have to clean that up."

Melissa stood and untied my hands, they dropped like lead balloons to my side. Walking over to eh cupboard, she retrieved some wet wipes, tossing them in my direction.

"Clean up your mess!" she ordered. Melissa stood over me as I carried out her command.


12