All Comments on 'For Just a Little While Ch. 02'

by reginainthebutt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
:)

WELCOME BACK!

I am glad you are still posting stories. Your stories tend to be my cup of tea.

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago
Please no cuck shit.

Hope you write few more chapters, his jealousy crops up arguments issue, she is back with lover, hubby spilts, speration ensues, wife thinks hubby is crazy, but still meets lover, divorce happens, josh tells Steve’s wife they divorce, Steve gets mad gets Sue to move in with him. Steve’s has second thoughts wants her back, she tries but can’t get off on his average cock. Steve knocks up Sue then spits having gotten revenge for Josh telling his wife. Steve and Sue reconcile?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Damn. I thought you were gone.

As someone once said - "This is stupid cuck shit". Is any man really THAT stupid? Go away. Stay away. This was garbage but you seem to be another of Lit's "beloved authors" so you got a good score - again. Baloney.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I gave you a 5- (⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐-)

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loving wife

A wide that appreciate her husband. At the end of it all, they have to be responsible for the happiness of their spouse. A big dick is not everything, a loving and caring relationship are the ultimate. It's like hiring a Ferrari during the holiday but it's the Camry that's carry you everyday at home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

La-la-la. Everything's perfect in wifey land! Submissive, stupid, small-cocked, cowardly, momma's boy thinking a lying, cheating, manipulating, whoring wife is a "hot wife", when in fact she is no wife at all. Just another piece of trailer trash, gutter gash, diseased cunt who fucks any other men at least 10 times more than her sugar-daddy lapdog (hubby). Then confirms his subservience by making eat out her filthy, plugged, superating, skanky gash.

The only thing missing in this story his her fucking a Mexican donkey onstage.

This was a scenario where any man with balls would have gotten up at the pool the first time the whore walked away with an old man, gone to his room, packed his bags, cancelled the room, cancelled her plane ticket, and flown back home. There, immediately start divorce proceedings, change locks on the door, pack her crab in garbage bags and throw them outside.

Seriously, what real man would ever want to stick his cock into a used, reeking, diseased cunt? Then worse still, stick his mouth on it and eat another man's cum? That is sooo momma's boy faggoty he should get up and mince and prance about the room with his wife's smeared panties on his head, offering himself to the first bellboy to appear...

And where's the quid pro quo? The equality and reciprocity? Why doesn't hubby get to fuck any woman (or other man) whenever he wants to? Blah, blah, blah - feminist horseshit.

Buncha crap! No such thing as a "hot wife". Only a lying, cheating gutter gash whore. And her feminist bull dyke mother/sister/friend.

M45divorcedM45divorced10 months ago

Great story, love the straight up sex and hot wife taboos. What’s up with all the insecure idiots making comments about stories they obviously have read and probably were confused by their erections…?

Keep writing man, you do good work!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

nice reading

954Hard954Hard4 months ago

Loving wife becomes a big-cock loving hot wife. Hope hubby is ready. She will want more cum in her mouth, balls to lick and cock in her ass

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous