For Just a Little While Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now we go while the tide is right," Steve said. "On the beach in 30!"

And off he went, and off we went. I looked at Sue and said, "This should be interesting!"

It turns out Steve had paddled to this beach before. With the tide it was like being on a treadmill. Very little paddling required. And in about 25 minuets we were there. I asked about getting back and he explained it would be an even easier because the tide will have changed plus we would have a little trade wind at our back. Cool!

There was not a soul on the beach and it was gorgeous. White sand as far as you could see. No buildings at all, just jungle.

"This is quite remote Steve! It's beautiful. Thanks for bringing us here!"

With that Sue gave Steve a kiss right on the lips!

"A girl could lose her tan lines on a beach like this," Sue offered.

"So could a guy," Steve added.

"Shall we?"

All three of us simultaneously stripped. Yes Steve's cock was huge!

Sue turns to me, "Did I exaggerate Josh?"

"No you definitely did not! Jeez!"

We all laughed and laid down.

Sue pulled out sunscreen from her pack and said who wants to do the honors?

Steve said, "It looks like a two man job don't you think Josh?"

"It definitely does Steve!"

There we are, all by ourselves on a very secluded beach and I'm rubbing lotion into Sue's breasts while Steve is working on her legs when Sue says, "I already did my legs Steve, it's just the parts my bikini was covering that you need to get."

I could actually see Steve's cock rise as he said "Yes mam!"

And a guy we met the day before, with a huge hard cock, is rubbing lotion on my wife's pussy, and driving her nuts! This was crazy!

Sue asked me for some lotion and I put it in her hand. She reached out and began sliding her hand up and down Steve's cock. I was reminded of the C she made with her hand earlier that morning.

"Josh, do you remember what I confessed to you last night?"

"Ummm I think so yeah."

"Can you tell Steve what I told you?"

I looked up,at Steve, "She told me she likes big cock!"

"Yeah I kinda surmised that last night Josh, I don't think I've ever made a woman cum that many times before!"

"So she told me. I'm very jealous Steve!"

"You're jealous? She's yours Josh! I'm just getting to play with her! For which I am eternally grateful by the way. Your wife's pussy frankly is beyond compare! But, believe me, when she left my room last night it was like she was more excited to get back and share the experience with you than she was about anything that happened with us while we in bed."

"Yeah but three times? You fucked her three times in one night Steve! I haven't been able to do that in a very long time. And I'm probably ten years younger than you! In fact I could count on one hand the amount of times I've been able to do that. Not to mention the size of that cock my wife is stroking right now!"

"On one hand? Hmmm. Maybe a couple times on one hand," Sue joked.

"Haha", I said giving her a fake dirty look!

"Well as much as I'd like to play super stud, I took viagra last night. You buy it over the counter here. Want one Josh?"

"Shit yeah! It's tough enough trying compete with the size of that thing let alone you have it juiced up too."

"Let's not think about it in terms of a competition Josh. Let's just try and give your hot little wife all pleasure she can handle!"

"Oh I like the sound of that boys!"

"Here Josh take this," Steve said pulling a blue pill out his pack.

All this while, he is still playing with my wife's perfectly shaved pussy while she strokes his cock.

"Ummm, Josh, while we are waiting for that to kick in..."

"How would I feel about watching Steve slide that big cock into your pussy while I watch?"

"Yeah that's pretty much what I was gonna say Josh. I mean here we are, secluded beach, viagra infused cock ready to go, my pussy is more than ready and if we are being honest, we have fantasized about almost this exact scenario before?"

"Not to mention that big cock has already been inside your pussy three times!"

"Are you ready babe?"

"I'm as ready as I'm gonna be! Steve, be my guest!"

And with that Sue rolled over onto all fours with her legs spread apart. Steve started playing with her cunt with the head of his cock, just the way Sue described it to me. She was getting close to cumming when all of a sudden he pushed half of his cock right up into her pussy. The sound that came out of her almost made me cum myself. The look on her face was one of sheer bliss!

"Oh my God that dick is incredible Steve. Give me more. Fuck my little pussy in front of my husband. So fucking erotic. Josh look how big and hard you are?"

Sue was right! My cock had never looked so big and hard. She waived me over so she could have it in her mouth.

"My God, it's approaching Steve size." (It wasn't but it's the thought that counts)

Just then Steve had managed to bury his entire cock in to Sue. His technique was interesting. He didn't pull his cock out and then slam it back in, he just kept it all the way in and just moved his hips in different ways. Circles! Boom she came! Little quick up and down movements, bam. She came again! Grabbed her hips and just moved her around on it while he stayed stationary, Bang! Again! Incredible! I couldn't take it anymore. Even though she was having trouble concentrating on sucking my cock, I unloaded my sperm in her mouth for the second time that day! And stayed totally hard, which she certainly took notice of!

Finally Sue was ready to rest, and Steve again asked her where she'd like him to cum? She looked up at me with those eyes, and I answered for her.

"She wants it in her pussy Steve, you know that!"

"Ok, just didn't want to be presumptuous Josh," he grunted while pushing Sue's ass down flat. It almost looked like he might be fucking her in her ass as he thrust up picking her off the ground as he did and finally letting out a roar as he emptied his balls for the fourth time into Sue's horny cunt!

Steve rolled off Sue and laid on his back with that cock reaching all the way over to his hip. Covered in my wife's pussy juice and a strand of cum leaking from the bulbous head.

"Incredible," I said with my hand slowly stroking my erection.

"Told ya!"

"Words can't do it justice babe, it's just something you have to see. You are amazing!"

"No you are amazing Josh, now get up on here and put your cock in me!"

"Mmmm, that's it babe, how do I feel?"

"Honestly?"

"Of course honestly!"

"Really good, but also like you were just fucked by a guy with a huge cock!"

"Mmmmm,, say that again!"

"Really really good but also like you just took a huge cock balls deep until it filled you pussy with hot cum!!"

She screamed out again as I felt her pussy convulse and contract on my cock. I was so happy to make her cum, I felt my own cum rising and Sue sensed it.

"Look at it Josh! Look at the size of cock that's been fucking my pussy! Did you think I could take a cock that fucking big? Did you see how many times I came on it?"

Boom, I exploded for the third time that day and it wasn't even noon yet!

I rolled off of her, not believing all the sexual firsts we had accomplished only two days into our vacation. Sue flipped on to her back. Her pussy oozing cum. She leaned over, kissed me and said, "I'm having a really good time!"

"Yeah I think we all are babe," I said.

"No question about that," Steve added.

We just laid there. Sue's hand found mine and we drifted off to sleep, for just a little while!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Steve, Sue and I had a great paddle back and made plans to meet for dinner at 8.

When we got into our room, I told Sue there was something I wanted to do but I didn't want to do it in front of Steve.

"Oh? What might that be Josh," she said as she hopped up on the king bed naked and spread her legs wide.

"Oh I think you have a pretty good idea babe."

And down I went. Immediately my cock sprang to life as I ate that sloppy pussy until Sue grabbed my head and humped my face until she came!

As I prepared to fuck her again she rolled over and for the first time in our marriage said the words I had longed to hear!

"Honey, I want you to fuck my ass, ok?"

"Yes mam!" Echoing Steve's line from earlier in the day.

I got behind her and transferred some of the slop from her pussy to her cute little asshole! She was ready! I started with two fingers. She was really into! Then three!

"I'm ready babe. Go ahead and fuck my ass. Come on, give me that cock."

I lined up and pushed and the head of my cock popped past her muscle! The rest was easy. I held her hips while she reached back to play with her clit. I pushed my cock all the way up her ass. I was about to pull it out when I had a different idea. I started mimicking Steve's technique. Just kept it all the way in and made subtle hip movements. Sue immediately recognized what I was doing!

"Yes, fuck, yes, just like that, oh my God that's perfect. Fuck me in ass Josh, fuck my little asshole! Oh my God you are doing that just right!"

"I know I'm doing it right, know why I'm doing it right?"

"Why?"

"You don't know?"

"No, just keep fucking doing it!"

Fuck she was gonna cum again!

"Because I'm fucking your little ass just the way Steve fucks your cunt with his huge cock!"

"Ahhhhhhhhhh. Fuck fuck fuck fuck!"

I thought that would do it. We were gonna kill her with orgasms!

"Omg! That was amazing," totally out of breath.

"Are you ready for me to cum n your ass?"

A knock on the door! Fuck who is that?

"Take it out baby I have to get up!"

I slowly pulled it out of her ass and she hopped up to get in the shower. At the door was a woman there to turn down the beds and whatnot. Thanks lady!

An hour later we were headed down to meet Steve for dinner. Sue patted me on the crotch and said, "Poor baby you were right on the brink weren't you?"

"Maybe we can pick that up after dinner?"

"Maybe? I sure enjoyed it though!"

"I noticed that! That's the first time you ever asked for it in the butt!"

"There are a lot of firsts on this trip that's for sure! You still ok with everything? Because I'd stop in a second if you weren't ok with it ya know!"

"It's crazy but I'm totally ok with it as long as you are too! I think it's fucking hot!!"

"Honey, I've had more orgasms in the last two days than I've had in the last two months. I'm having a blast!"

"Ok, onward and upward."

We met Steve, sat down for dinner and started with a nice bottle of champagne. Steve asked us if we had a nap after the paddle. Sue very casually told Steve we did not, then leaned over and in slightly more than a whisper said, "Steve fucked my ass better than he ever has before!"

"Well aren't you two the kinky couple."

"We are lately Steve that's for sure. I think we just about emptied our sexual bucket list!"

"Well I'm not sure I'd say it's completely empty," Sue butted in.

"Oh do tell, sounds like a girl with something on her mind Sue?"

"Yeah," I added, "is there something you have in mind babe?"

"No, not really."

"Hmmm, I'm sensing you are holding back Sue. This is no time to be holding back! Let yourself go," Steve encouraged her!

"Well... I was thinking that maybe... after dinner we might try a ..." She waived us both in closer, looked around and whispered, "you in my pussy" looking at Steve, "and you in my ass," looking at me, "at the same time.

She actually blushed!!

"You kinky little slut Sue," I grinned.

"Well if I'm not holding back..."

Steve asked, "Do you know what that's called Sue?"

"Yes," she blushed again.

"What?"

She looked around again, "Double penetration Steve!"

Steve looked at me, "Quite the little minx you have there Josh!"

"You said a mouthful Steve!"

"He is a mouthful Josh!"

We all laughed at that one!

"I'm game," offered Steve.

"Me too!"

"Oh my God," Sue said, "Drinks, more drinks here please."

We had all just agreed to try a DP after dinner on my formally conservative little wife!!

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Dinner seemed to go by in a flash! We headed up to Steve's room where this whole thing had started three days ago earlier. We walked in and Steve made us all a drink.

"So...this is where it all happened the other night?"

"Well, actually it was over there by the balcony that I knelt in front of Steve and pulled his shorts down so I could suck his big cock!"

"I would like to have seen that!"

"Sue? I think Josh is asking for a replay? What do you say?"

"I don't like to deny my husband anything he wants Steve!"

And with I'm watching Sue, on her knees in front of Steve, by the balcony, unbuckling his pants and taking out his giant cock. She starts licking it up and down and goes underneath and takes his balls in her mouth before taking as much of his cock in her mouth as she can. (Basically just the head and a little more)

When he is completely hard, he pulls her up and brings her over to the bed. He reaches into the drawer of the bedside table and pulls out a bottle of lube. He cover his cock in the lies on his back on the bed. Sue and I are stripping!

"Ready to climb on Sue?"

"God yes," Sue said with extreme lust in her eyes.

As she was over the top of him Steve put more lube on his hand and started fingering her with four fingers. Then she lowered herself right down not it. Amazing!!

Steve tossed me the bottle and said, "Your turn Josh,"

I was behind them. Sue leaned forward kissing Steve. Her asshole just inviting me. I lubed up, expecting to slip right in. But Steve's cock took up so much room, it was an effort to get in her butt. An effort she clearly was enjoying! When I finally got in, I could totally feel Steve's cock. I was kissing the back of her neck as we all were barely moving. We slowly increased our movements. Sue's breathing got heavier and heavier.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God!!" Sue came stuffed with enough cock to make hooker blush!

Sue's orgasm triggered Steve's and Steve's triggered mine. We were filling her with cum and she was loving it. We collapsed in a heap!

That turned out to be our last time together as Sue decided she wanted the rest of the trip to be just the two of us sexually. She felt she had finally sowed her "wild oats" that she never had when she was younger. We did get Steve's contact info and he invited us to visit him in California. He winked and said we'd like his wife. Sue isn't ruling it out, but said if we go, it would probably be only for a little while.

12