All Comments on 'For Loop Ch. 02'

by SapphicSounds

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I really, really loved the interaction with the maid's mind and trying to make sense of what happened to her. The thoughts and actions were controlled by Kelsie since Elise wanted it? I guess that there is some weird love thing going but are we going to find out more about how Elise wanted Kelsie to control her every move and thought? Is Elsie really an android or a human made to think and act like an android? What happens if someone comes by the house or something happens to Kelsie? Is there a safeword that gets activated after some time if Kelsie is not at home?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You have a serious talent for writing some of the hottest stories I have read. I can’t wait to read more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

As someone else said, this story comes off as incredibly insidious and nothing like the consensual tag on ch 1 implies. No safe word, no way out, existing in a state of borderline identity death. Even given the fact that she was supposedly given her memories back in the end, she literally spent the day experiencing what is essentially rape, whether there was consent there at some point in the past or not.

While the happy ending was attempted, there is no coming back in a relationship from an experience like that with a happy ending.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSapphicSounds@SapphicSounds
Hey there! I'm SapphicSounds, I write sapphic erotica focusing on mind control, monstergirls, transformation and more! If you'd like early access to my work, and access to exclusives like erotic audio recordings, check out my patreon! https://www.patreon.com/sapphicsounds

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

For Loop Ch. 01 Previous Part
For Loop Series Info