For Love's Sake

Story Info
Young wife gets what she needs.
4.1k words
4.2
33.1k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you always cum so quick. It's really not all that enjoyable for me when it's just starting to feel good and then all of a sudden you're done."

"But I can't help it sweetheart, it just feels so damn good!"

"Well maybe if you went down on me after you're done instead of just leaving me horny and unsatisfied."

"That's kinda gross pumpkin."

"Well you don't think it's gross when I give you head, and on top of that you like it when I swallow. Why would you think it's gross for you to return the favor?"

"The thought just grosses me out!"

"Alright then, but you can't expect me to spend the rest of my life just getting used and no satisfaction for me. I mean, it feels good, but I enjoy having orgasms as much as anyone else."

Elaine rolled over and climbed out of bed. Clearly frustrated, she wiped the wetness that leaked from her pussy on Ted's tee shirt that he had left on the bed. She got dressed and went to the bathroom.

Ted laid in bed, knowing he had let Elaine down again. He was really feeling bad. This was the first time Elaine had expressed her frustration. He knew in his heart that she had every right to be upset. It was just that she was so damn good looking, gorgeous in fact. Her pussy was so damn tight, and the way It rubbed his dick just right. He couldn't help it. No matter how hard he tried. She just sent him over the top within a minute or two every time they made love.

Ted told Elaine as he was getting dressed. "I just can't help it sweetheart, it just feels so damn good!"

She replied from the bathroom "Well we gotta fix it!"

She didn't say anything else. She was frustrated but she loved Ted. He was the kindest man she had ever known. He was generous and helpful, he went out of his way to help people he didn't even know. He worked on her mother's house and refused payment when they could have used the extra money. He was handsome, and he always picked up after himself.

It made her smile when she heard him talking to her from the bedroom, "Damn it Elaine, I'm sorry! Maybe we should try some Viagra, or maybe a cock ring."

She giggled to herself "No, I want you to go down on me, then after you get yourself off, go down on me some more." She waited for a reply but no answer came.

"Ted?"

"What?"

Elaine suppressed a snicker. The tone in his voice clearly showed his discomfort.

"Just wondering if you heard me." She listened for a reply

"Ya, I heard you."

She was starting to have fun messing with him. "I'll help you!" She said.

No reply from the bedroom.

Elaine opened the bathroom door and found Ted sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down.

"Really honey, I'll help you!"

"How?" He looked up at her. "How will you help?"

"I'm not sure yet, we'll work on it." She smiled a pouty smile that melted his heart. He knew she was just rubbing it in. Nonetheless, her tactics were making him feel guilty. .

They both showered and headed off to their jobs. Elaine had a hard time keeping her mind on her work. Sexual frustration filled her beyond words.

Elaine greeted a couple of coworkers as she made her way from the break room to her office with a cup of coffee.

She closed the door and soon found herself sitting with one hand on her mouse, going through emails. The other hand had found its way under her dress. Her legs open, fingers gently rubbing over her sensitive, swollen vulva thru her panties. She knew the wetness that had soaked through the silky material was mostly from what Ted had left there.

She decided to tease him, "I'll take him to the edge but I won't let him cum." she thought. "I have to make him understand how this feels."

Just after lunch Ted got a text from Elaine. It said (Want a taste?) The text was accompanied by a photo of Elaine's pussy. Her thumb held her panties pulled to one side and fingers with her wedding ring held her labia parted just enough to show a little pink flesh. It was obvious that she was sitting at her desk.

It was the first time she had ever sent him anything like it. It made his cock twitch. He replied (Can you get off work early, lol?"

"Lol, nope!"

"You're not nice!" He text back.

"Lmao. I'm helping you!" She answered.

The rest of her day was filled with thoughts of punishing him, It was turning her on. She was angry and wanted to make him understand, but at the same time it kind of excited her. She snickered to herself thinking about making him go down on her after they fucked. Just because he didn't want to. Taking the photo and sending it to him was fun. She wondered if it all had consumed his day like it had hers.

Just before Elaine clocked out, she felt her phone vibrating in her pocket. A text from Ted, "I'll do whatever you want."

She text back, "I don't believe you, I want to tie you up?"

"Tie me up?"

"Yes, I want to tie you to the bed, face up!"

His pulse quickened, visions of Elaine squatting on his face flashed through his mind. He replied, "I said I would do whatever you want."

She giggled to herself as she opened her legs and took another picture. She sent it to him.

Elaine was usually home at least half an hour before Ted. At home, she began having thoughts of ways she wanted to tease and punish him. She thought about the pictures she had sent him., It felt wonderfully nasty. Something new was stirring in her.

When Ted walked through the door, he found Elaine sitting at the kitchen table with a sly grin on her face.

His eyes seemed to sparkle as he told Elaine, "Your photos ruined any chance of me keeping my mind on my work today. You're not nice! But I loved them!"

Elaine stood up and wrapped her arms around him. She whispered in his ear, "We're going to change the nature of our relationship!" She reached down and rubbed him through his pants.

Ted's heart began to race when Elaine slowly dropped to her knees. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his underwear down to his knees. He watched as she stroked his growing cock and fondled his balls. A rush of pleasure surged through him when he felt the warm wetness when she took his growing cock into her mouth.

Feeling his cock growing in her mouth, she twirled her tongue around the swelling head until she saw him close his eyes and his head tilted back. Tugging on his scrotum, she felt his body twitch. She let go of his balls, pulled back and kissed the now engorged head. Elaine stood up. She saw a questioning look as Ted opened his eyes.

"Do you need to cum?" She asked.

He began to realize that Elaine was not kidding. At this point he was feeling like he was at her mercy. Elaine snickered when she noticed a small string of clear precum dangling from the shrinking head.

"Let's walk to Ming's, I don't feel like cooking tonight." She said as she kind of strutted to the bedroom.

Ted pulled his pants up.

Ming's was a small Chinese restaurant and bar a couple of blocks from their house. It was usually quite on Monday nights.

Ted noticed something a little different in Elaine's attitude. She seemed to hold her head higher and she was not as reserved as she normally was. She spoke more openly as they walked, she said things that were unusual for her. He was enjoying it, but at the same time it left him a little nervous.

Never before would she have asked "Did the pictures of my pussy make you horny today?" It just wasn't in her nature. "I hope you didn't masturbate."

"Yes! they did, the first one surprised me, I never expected that from you." He giggled, "And no I didn't."

She laughed at him, "Well I have a few more surprises in store for you!" She said as they crossed the street holding hands.

"I'm not wearing panties!" She told him as he held the door open for her. Ming's was quiet, only one other couple sat at the bar. Ted smiled at the sway of Elaine's ass under the thin material of her summer dress as he followed her to the same table that they usually sat at. The no panties remark made it all that much better.

A young aisan woman brought glasses of water and took their order. Elaine asked for a scotch on ice. Only one other time had Ted seen her drink hard liquor. That night didn't end well, She got into an argument with some other women and ended up being pissed off all night. Thinking back he remembered her taking her frustration out on him. Ted ordered the same as it was his usual.

Elaine had finished her first drink by the time the cute waitress brought their food orders. She ordered another one. The reality of what was to come came to light when Elaine sipped her drink, looking at Ted, she sat her glass down. She smiled and said, "So, you said you would do whatever I want?"

"I did!" He replied.

Elaine took on a more serious tone, "What I want is for you to go down on me after we fuck."

Looking into into his eyes, "Can you do that on your own or do I need to tie you up and just use you the way you have been using me?"

Ted was quiet, thinking about the question. "I want to see you enjoy yourself sweetheart, I don't want to leave you unsatisfied, but the idea kinda grosses me out."

Elaine sipped her drink. Still with a stern look she said, "It's the thought of you loving me enough to go down on me when you don't really want to." She sipped her drink again, "It's the nastiness of it that's turning me on."

He just looked at her but didn't reply, it was all so different from her normal attitude.

They were both four drinks deep by the time they had finished dinner and paid the bill. Ted held his liquid better than Elaine. She had a serious buzz going and she made it clear that she wasn't going to finish her day without several orgasms. At one point she even insinuated that if Ted couldn't get her off then she was going to consider divorce. She was drunk and being a bit of a bitch. Ted didn't like her when she was drinking.

As soon as they walked into the house Elaine smiled at Ted, she hugged him.

"I'm not trying to be a drunken bitch, I just needed to loosen up so I can say and do what I really want to do. It's hard to express myself sometimes. But I really want to use you, it makes me wet thinking about it and the things I want to do with you."

Ted grinned, "Okay sweetheart, use me, let it all out!"

"You won't hold it against me?" She asked.

"Nope!"

"I can pull all filters, talk and be as nasty as I want?"

"Yep, you can use me like a cheap whore, but only for tonight."

"One week." Elaine countered with a sly grin.

"A week?"

"Ya, I want you to agree to one week."

"Well fuck, that makes me nervous. Alright then, I'll agree to one week."

Elaine just started laughing, "Well okay then!"

She pulled the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall to the floor. In a matter of five seconds she stood completely naked in front of Ted. "Strip for me and take your time, I want to watch!" She stood waiting.

By the time Ted was nude his cock was standing straight up.

"Well, it looks like you're enjoying this as much as I am." She stepped close, reached down and took his cock in her hand. Stroking the length of it, she asked, "would you enjoy jacking off in my mouth?" She held eye contact, "Tell me love, have you ever thought of having me just suck the head of this cock while you jack off? Do you want to watch your cum squirting into my mouth? Would you enjoy watching me swallow it all after you milk the last drops on my lips?" She waited for an answer.

Ted, thinking about her questions, he didn't answer. Her being so blunt had him wondering how long had she kept her feelings buried. How far would she take this?

Elaine, tugging on his cock said, "Tell me truthfully love, you would enjoy that, wouldn't you?"

"Yes, I would probably enjoy that." He answered, knowing it was a set up. But he was being truthful. The thought of having a hand full of her hair, holding her head tipped back while she was on her knees with her mouth open while he jacked off in her mouth was making his blood pressure rise. The thought of watching her swallow his warm, pearly white cum made his cock jerk in her hand.

"I know you would like it!" She whispered, "You want to know what I would enjoy?"

"Yes, tell me Elaine, tell me what you want, tell me all the dirty thoughts running through your head." With a bit of sarcasm in his voice.

She continued to stroke him with slow strokes, "I want to feel you cuming in me Ted, I want you to fuck me, I want to feel this hard cock pulsing in me as you fill my pussy with your hot cum. Then I want to watch you lick me like a dog, lapping and sucking our mixed cum out of my little cunt, I want to straddle your face and watch our cum drip into your mouth. I want to see you enjoy it, crave it, beg me to feed you our hot, thick cum, I want to feel you licking it off my pucker."

Her dirty talk made his cock twitch. She continued to slowly stroke him, still holding his attention with her eyes. The smell of scotch on the breath.

"Fuck me Ted, fuck me hard and cum in me!"

She looked down. Ted had a long string of precum hanging from the head of his cock. It swayed back and forth with each slow stroke. Elaine smiled as she wiped her finger across the swollen head. The long string now dangling from her finger. She raised it up. Holding it high, she whispered.

"Open you mouth Ted."

He looked at the long string of crystal clear precum hanging from Elaine's finger. looking into her eyes, he slowly opened his mouth and watched his wife smile as she lowered the long string into his mouth. Elaine wiped the tip of her finger on his bottom lip. She leaned close and kissed him.

"Mmmmm, was the sound that echoed through the room as Elaine slipped her tongue between his lips. After a long passionate kiss, she said, "I like talking dirty, it's making me so wet!"

"Ya, I know what you mean, it's making me feel really nasty too." He searched her eyes for answers. "I don't understand why I'm enjoying your obsession with having me be submissive to going down on you after we fuck, It seems gross but at the same time it's kinda hot."

She teased, "Does the thought of it scare you in some way?" Elaine, obviously drunk, added, "Maybe after you do it a few times you will start to like it."

She moved her hand down and squeezed his scrotum. Looking into his eyes, she asked, "Do I need to tie you to the bed or are you willing to grant my wishes?"

Ted snickered, "Tell me what you want me to do and we will see how it goes."

She held a tight grip on his scrotum, she tugged on him as she turned and made her way slowly to the bedroom. He followed.

Elaine sat on the edge of the bed. She leaned back and laid down. Seductively, she said, "Make love to me!"

Ted knelt on the floor between her legs. He lifted them and placed her feet on his shoulders. Elaine let her eyes close as soon as she felt kisses on the inside of her thighs. She drew a deep breath and exhaled when she felt him gently part her lips with his fingers.

Her words burned into his mind, "lick my pussy but only kisses on my clit!"

Never had Elaine talked to him like this while they were making love. It was the first time she had ever given him directions, telling him how and what she wanted him to do.

She reached down and pulled her lips apart, exposing her wet, pink flesh.

"Yes, that's it, kiss my clit." Her back arched.

Ted kept silent as he granted her wishes. It pleased him immensely to see her body responding as he placed gentle kisses on and around her clit. The way she talked was so fucking hot.

"Put your dick in there but don't cum.," Elaine, almost demanding, "If you feel like you can't control yourself then pull out. I don't want you to cum in me."

Ted kept her feet on his shoulders as he stood up. Looking down, Elaine was playing circles over her hard clit with her fingers now. Her next words left him unsure whether he could go through with what Elaine wanted.

"Fuck me Ted, fuck me until your ready to cum. But don't cum in me. I want you to masterbate and cum on my clit. Rub my clit with the head of that delicious cock of yours and shoot your hot cum on it!"

She pulled her knees up higher, raising her butt and leaving her pussy poised and held open with her fingers.

He closed his eyes as the warmth slid down the length of his penis. He felt his nut sack settle between her ass cheeks. Elaine's jaw dropped. Her cunt involuntarily constricted, squeezing and milking her man as she continued rubbing her clit. An orgasm exploded through her causing the muscles in her pussy to spasm.

The whimpering sounds she made as her body jerked were like music to him. The feel of her tight pussy sucking on his cock was hurling him towards his own orgasm. He knew he couldn't last long.

Elaine opened her eyes just as Ted was letting his close. She watched his jaw drop.

"Stop! Don't you fucking cum in me!" She yelled.

The loud demanding tone yanked his attention away from his own approaching orgasm. Ted pulled completely out of her. The wetness on his cock instantly feeling cool.

He stood dazed, he had never been so close without finishing. He desperately wanted to shove his cock back into her.

"Don't you fucking cum yet!" Her words were loud and serious.

Ted reached up and grasped her ankles. He watched her hands slide between her legs. His painfully hard cock stood pointing up as it bobbed up and down. He watched intently as Elaine's fingers pulled her own labia apart. Her fingers frantically digging deeper, pulling harder until her hard clit stood tall between her open lips. Never would he have pulled her lips open as far as Elaine was pulling. It looked almost painful. Her clit stood tall between her parted lips. Her fingers pulled and stretched the flesh around the hood, forcing it to stand high. Ted had never seen it stand so tall and pointed.

Between ragged breaths Elaine told him, "Rub it with the head of that gorgeous cock, rub my clit with it, jack off on it, I want to watch you cum on me, cum on my clit!"

She watched him grasp his cock in his fist. Her body jerked as the silky, smooth, purple head slid across her love button.

"Aaaaaa, yes! Faster, do that faster, and harder, do it harder!" Her body jerked, her fingers pulled harder yet.

Ted grasped his cock hard, squeezing it, he pushed forward, smashing her clit as he stroked himself. He could feel the pointed tip wedging into his own little hole. He pushed harder. Elaine's body began to quiver and jerk with each stroke of his hand.

He felt his own orgasm building again. It felt so fucking erotic to feel the tip of her pointed clit wedging into the hole of his cock. He pushed harder.

Elaine's body now ridged, and stiff jerked uncontrollably as she watched wide eyed at her own cunt. Her mouth open, her bottom lip quivered as she watched the purple head sliding up and down over her clit as her lover was now literally jacking himself off on her.

Ted tried desperately to stay focused. His body began twitching. He stared at the slick, pink flesh held stretched tight by Elaine's fingers. He lost control, his cock pulsed in his hand.

Elaine gasped as she felt hot cum pouring over her clit. They both watched as thick, pearly white jiz began to puddle between her lips. Ted gritted his teeth, enjoying the orgasm that thundered through him as he milked himself, still holding the head of his cock firmly pressed into the growing puddle.

Elaine was amazed at the amount of thick cream Ted was sperting between her lips. She pulled her knees higher to keep it from running down her butt.

Ted, gasping for air, he stepped back. He heard Elaine's words just as he focused on the splayed cunt held high like a filled wine glass toasting some special occasion. The desire to go down on her, to grant her wish was fading fast.

"Now! Do it now, lick me, please! please eat my pussy, I'm not finished yet." She was begging. He couldn't let her down again.

12