For Love's Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted, looking into her eyes, Elaine had a look of total desperation on her face. He looked back down at the puddle of thick cum. Her clit peaked through the puddle like a little pointed mountain in the middle of a lake.

Elaine almost begging, "Please love, just do it!" She raised her butt and wiggled her splayed cunt. She smiled. In more of a whisper, she said, "Do it, eat that nasty pussy!"

Ted got down on his knees. He leaned close and looked up at Elaine. He didn't want to look at the puddle of thick cum in front of him. Keeping eye contact with Elaine. She smiled as he opened his mouth wide.

He leaned forward until he felt warm wetness on his lips. He watched her head tip back, her back arched. Her fingers now looked like claws to him, cat claws frantically ripping, pulling her cunt open.

Ted pressed his wide open mouth over the puddle of thick cum that surrounded her clit and entrance. She began to quiver and whimper the moment Ted pushed his tongue into her hole and began a gentle sucking, drawing her cum covered flesh into his mouth.

Elaine, taking in his every move watched him swallow. A calmness washed over him. Elaine's whole body began twitching. She shook from head to toe. She was having an ongoing orgasm like he had never witnessed.

Ted licked the creases between her inner and outer lips, searching for the last drops of thick cum. He probed her hole, sucking and swallowing like a starving puppy.

Feeling his cock twitch between his legs. He stood up and pushed his throbbing cock into Elaine's cunt. She gasped from the instant fullness. Her eyes locked on his with a look of gratitude. Her gaze dropped to see her lover's lips and chin covered in wetness.

His throbbing cock stretching and filling her sent a wave of thundering orgasms through her like never before.

Ted's cock was painfully engorged. He gave her a brutal fucking, desperately trying to make himself cum again. There was nothing left, only the desire to fuck her, to eat her sloppy, cum covered cunt and to watch her body trembling as he feasted on the mixture of their cum, then to fuck her some more.

"Oh lord! Yes! Yes! Yes!" She yelled in time with the swaying of her breasts each time he slammed into her. Elaine knew her pussy was going to be sore, delightfully sore!

12