All Comments on 'For Love's Sake'

by Shehasnicebutt2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I laughed. Dude addicted to semen after one night of spousal abuse. Hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Perfect story

I think it is a perfect story and exactly on point... i mean consider the number of men that wish to have anal sex, but would never bother going down on a woman? That is simply cracked.... another way of admitting being gay i say !

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

Um, why not go down on her BEFORE fucking her, give her a couple of orgasms first. Most guys aren't going to come so quickly after the first time, either.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
more fetish than LW?

It wasn't that she didn't have an orgasm as much as her fetish to have him eat cum, right? If it was about the orgasm he could eat her out BEFORE the intercourse and bring her to her first orgasm and then she could do the same for him. Second time around he would last longer and of course they can pause a few times (edge).

So a sort of sexy story about a wife that wants her husband to eat his own cum out of her pussy.

Meh...

Humphrey28Humphrey28about 4 years ago

A bit rushed wouldn't you say? He goes from grossed out to cum-slut in seconds? It would have been a lot better story if you'd drawn it out, let us see some of the "nice" character where he learned to appreciate his wife and do it for her sake.

NipplesandwineNipplesandwineabout 4 years ago
Get it was between a married couple

But most men would do this with there wife.As long as nothing was said in public or to friends. Most men want there wife to cut also .

Shehasnicebutt2Shehasnicebutt2about 4 years agoAuthor
thank you!

When someone takes the time to leave a comment its pretty cool! When they say a story made them laugh it's even better. Thanks for the laugh back at ya!

dragonmann72dragonmann72about 4 years ago

I was saddened when I read this story. Your sixth submission, the other five all 4.0 and higher. Then you stated off with,

She got dressed and went to the bathroom.

Ted told Elaine as he was getting dressed.

They both showered and headed off to their jobs.

The last time I showered with my clothes on, there was noway I was going to work like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Voting or adding a score

If you don’t permit / allow readers to offer a score then I don’t need to read your work. The first thing I do when a story kooks interesting, I check the score offered by previous readers. I use the score as a tool to determine if I want to waste my time reading. If you aren’t confident enough in your writing ability then there must be a reason. My time is valuable and reading stories on Literotica is limited.

I ask you and all writers to please take this aspect into consideration. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Lousy story for a simple reason

Why would she marry him knowing he can't satisfy her? To satisfy herself she demeans, degrades and humiliates him. How long is this marriage going to last. A couple of days or weeks and then it's divorce court. No one is that dumb.

1 star

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 4 years ago
its funny how

a woman's needs all ways ends the marriage or the husband become a willing cuckold.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
She needs

She needs to be a young divorced wife.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Premature ending....

discreetguypediscreetguype2 months ago

I'm literally making my way down your list of stories. Wow! Well done

!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous