For Miss Amy - A Slave's Fantasy Ch. 01

Story Info
Miss Amy's slave has an active imagination.
1.2k words
4.14
11.4k
7

Part 1 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Over the years, he had had many fantasies involving Miss Amy, even though he was living the reality of being Her slave, he still had a very active imagination. Sure, the chastity device prevented him from acting on any of his fantasies through the very missed habit of masturbation he once enjoyed before Miss Amy, but the fantasies did serve to keep him horny and on edge for Her so that on those rare occasions when She wanted to release him, for Her pleasure, or a reward he had earned. He was always ready and oh so willing.

One such fantasy involved a new world, in which Women ruled Supreme. Laws had been changed stripping men of their rights. All men became property. Of their wives, or the State. Male Prisons were established for control of the population. Female Wardens were harsh task Mistresses and the slaves were required to work on behalf of the state. In exchange they received a cot in a cell in one of the many prisons throughout the State established for this purpose.

Prisons were equipped with dungeons for Ladies to come and amuse themselves with the prisoners. Guards and the Warden often took advantage of these facilities and the opportunities that so many captive males afforded them. Outside Ladies paid a small fee to help with the maintenance of the prisons and the slaves held therein.

Further, the prisons would at times hold auctions where they would sell off some slaves to Women who wanted to have a more personal and intimate relationship with their pets.

Miss Amy surveyed the prisoners as they went about their state-appointed chores. One hand idly rubbing herself as She watched. Oh how She enjoyed Her job as Warden of State Prison Facility 42. Such fun She had with the slave's here.

A strict, no-nonsense Sadist, many of the slaves here had cause to fear Her. One miss step could get them the harshest of punishments, but more often than not She would just drag one out and play with it for a few hours until She was satisfied, then send it back to its work detail, making sure the Guards noted that it had had some pleasure time and would need to work extra hours to make up for that.

Then She saw him. He was a relative newcomer to the prison, but seemed to be adjusting well. Captured on one of the many raids into the so-called "Free States." States that had rebelled against the lawful authority of the new Female Regime. The last raid into one of them had netted 400 new slaves. It wouldn't be long before all were subjugated and brought under the proper control of the State.

Prisoner 317654, yes, She would love to get to know him intimately. Motioning toward a guard, She indicated the prisoner in question, and said simply, "Bring that one to my chambers."

"Yes Warden," the guard said simply, then darted off to do Her bidding. She smiled and walked back to Her chambers to prepare.

Stripping down, She put on her favorite Strap on, and lit a cigarette. Sitting on Her favorite chair, an almost throne like contraption She had had built to Her exacting specifications. Slaves brought be for this chair would kneel and once in position, their delicious, subservient little mouths would be right at the perfect height to offer Her the pleasure She so richly demanded and deserved as a member of the Superior Ruling Class of Females.

Prisoner 317654 was brought before Her and forced to his knees, his head bowed, the guard announced, "Here it is, Warden, as requested."

"Excellent, You may leave us. I am sure it will be no problem to me, will you, boy?" She said the last word with the derision that had become common when referring to the lesser gender.

"N..No...Mistress...this boy will behave itself," excellent She thought, the boy truly had taken to his training well. The guard left and Miss Amy exhaled a thick plume of smoke, watching as it wafted down over the boy's face. He coughed a bit, but he would become used to it. She did notice him wince slightly and arched a brow, glancing down She noticed how his cock seemed to strain against its tight cage.

Could it be this boy enjoyed Her smoking? She inhaled again, and again exhaled over the boy's face, again She saw him shudder as his cock strained against the cage. She smiled in utter delight, oh this boy was going to be much more fun that She imagined.

A sudden wetness caused Her to change Her immediate plans, and She pulled the strap on up and out of the way, and reached down, leaning forward, grabbing a handful of the boy's thick, soft brown hair, tugging him harshly forward, his lips were soon mashed against Her wet sex.

His tongue darted out and he began the worship he had been trained for. She breathed deeply, as She realized the boy did know what he was doing. He applied just the right amount of pressure with lips and tongue, probing, darting, tasting Her Essence. He seemed to savor the taste of Her, worshipping Her Divine Pussy with the serious attention it deserved.

Soon both Her strong hands were tangled in the boy's hair as She ground away at his face, holding him tightly against Her enjoying how his tongue played the folds of Her pussy with a devotion She had rarely enjoyed even from some of the best trained slaves. Where had this boy come from?

She decided then and there, this boy would not be going back to the general population. She had much better uses in mind for this boy, and it had been far too long since She had had or needed a personal slave, but as Warden, She could select one or more at Her pleasure to be personal slaves. She would mark this one appropriately, as She decided he would not be leaving Her service for some time to come.

These thoughts crossed Her mind, increasing Her pleasure. The boy's face was drenched, and Her juices were dripping down his chin, but still his tongue never tired, never flagged. His lips sucked and slurped as he drank down Her juices. She felt the fires burning within Her. Felt the familiar tingling as She rode his face harder and faster, Her fingers taking a death grip in his hair now. She knew it hurt him, Her nails digging into his scalp, but at the moment, She didn't care, and somehow She didn't think he minded either.

The eruption came suddenly, and for the first time in a long time She cried out with wild abandon. Her thighs clenched around the boy's head as She shuddered and convulsed in intense pleasure as wave after wave of orgasmic bliss coursed through Her body.

Her ample breasts shook with her thighs and arms tensed, Her toes curled. Then Her entire body seem to go limp, Her bladder relaxed, filling the boy's mouth with the most intensely pleasurable piss She had ever taken into a boy. She could hear him gulping down the hot, bitter liquid, and smiled, finishing and letting him clean Her up, She pushed his head back and let a cigarette. Her legs relaxing over his shoulders.

Exhaling a thick plume of smoke over his face She leaned forward and whispered simply...

"You are Mine, My good boy..."

(To be continued)