For Miss Amy - A Slave's Fantasy Ch. 02

Story Info
A slave's fantasy, a Mistress' demands.
1.1k words
4.25
8.1k
2

Part 2 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/24/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Life in prison was not easy under the new regime. Toiling for hours a day in manual labor for the state. The guards were very touchy. They loved to walk up behind the males in the prison and pinch or poke them. Complaints were punished. You learned quickly never to complain or resist.

Luckily for Prisoner 317654, he was often dragged off the work detail and delivered to the insatiable Warden. She had developed a fondness for this particular slave and who was he to complain. Yes, Her attentions could often be painful, but more often than not they were quite pleasant even despite the chastity cage he was forced to wear as a male.

Today, She was sitting at Her desk smoking a long white cigarette. She motioned him to Her, and as he stepped around the desk, he noticed the large strap on that She had not used on their first encountered, testing out his mouth instead.

Gulping audibly, he whispered, "how may this one serve You, Mistress?"

"By planting your cute little tush on my big cock," simple and direct was Her way of commanding Her pets, and with a shaken look he simply nodded. To not agree to this violation would have been unthinkable. He knew that denying Her anything She wanted was not permitted, and so, there he was, positioning himself over Her "cock."

He sighed a sigh of relief as he felt the gel lube She had coated the dildo with before his arrival, but as he pressed his tight hole over the mushroom head of the faux cock, he winced, and trembled, his hands clutching the edge of the desk as he forced himself to push down.

She say leaning back in the chair, exhaling Her thick, creamy smoke over the back of his head and hissing, "Hurry it up, bitch, get yourself impaled on my dick, now."

She was not a patient Woman, and so he forced himself down, until he felt Her thighs touch his, then it happened, her hands clutched his waist. Her nails digging into his flesh as She whispered, "Fuck yourself, bitch. Show Mistress what a little whore you truly are."

Wincing at Her words, he began, rising up, then sliding back down, rhythmically. Slow at first, but gradually increasing speed as the pressure of the cock in his ass throbbed through him causing him to tremble as he clutched the desk.

After ten minutes of his pathetic attempts. She had enough, and forced him up and over the desk as She stood, shoving the dildo to the hilt inside him. He yelped deliciously, and as She once again dug Her nails into his flanks, She began thrusting.

Soon She was pounding the boy's tight bottom. Feeling his tight little hole clenching on the dildo at times almost as if it didn't want to let it go back out.

He was moaning in a mixture of pain and pleasure that delighted Her and caused tremors throughout Her body all centering on Her Clit, which was being wonderfully massaged with each hard thrust into Her little slut.

Picking up the small paddle lying on the corner of Her desk, She began spanking his ass each time She pulled back, then thrust into his reddening cheeks, loving the way they shook with each powerful thrust. His eyes were clenched shut as he forced himself to relax, though his white-knuckled fingers belied that, and She knew that this was not pleasant for him. The first time never was, not that She had minded, as males they deserved this, and She was more than willing to see to it that they got exactly what they deserved, every time.

Over and over She thrust and paddled him, until his cheeks glowed a bright, heated red. Oh how She loved that heated look on a boy's butt. The fire that burned within Her each time She made use of a boy, raged. Her entire body was alive with sensation, and each time Her hips met his cheeks and felt the warmth, a surge of heat would flare inside Her radiating from Her Clit outward through Her body. Her nipples throbbed, Her tummy tightened with each thrust until with a loud cry of ecstasy She shuddered in blissful climax.

Resting on his back for a moment, Her breasts mashed against his flesh, She stroked his hair, almost tenderly, before grabbing it, and jerking his head back, biting into his earlobe and hissing, "You will be staying the night with me tonight, pet. High time You learned the new position I have in mind for You."

He blinked, confused, not understanding what She truly meant, but from time to time Warden's had taken a prisoner on to be their personal slave's. Perfectly within the rules, and something She hadn't had for awhile now. She just had a hard time finding the right one, and finally She felt, this one could just be the one.

That night, when the Warden closed down Her office, She led the boy, shackled now, and hunched over from Her office across the grounds to the Warden's residence. Once inside, She led him down into the basement, and forced him into a cage.

"This will be your new home for the foreseeable future. You will of course serve me throughout the day in My office, and then in My home. "

"Yes Mistress," was truly the only response available to him, and he said it with the proper amount of enthusiasm.

"Do not get too comfortable, this dungeon needs a good thorough cleaning, and I am granting You 2 hours to get that done, before I will require your special 'talents' again."

So his tongue would get a workout tonight. Of all the things She could make him do, this one was his favorite. He thoroughly enjoyed everything about orally serving Her, and he vowed to himself that that was one area She would never have to punish him for.

He worked hard and diligently cleaning the dungeon, making sure every bit of chrome sparkled and every bit of leather and pvc shined. When She inspected his work, She patted his head and said, "Good boy."

He smiled brightly, as She led him upstairs and was soon seated comfortably on his face, grinding down on his tongue, as he licked and slurped at the delicious wetness that was coating him.

Several marvelous orgasms later, and one epic piss down his throat, She locked him up in his cage for the night and went to bed Herself, thanking the Goddess for sending Her this boy.