For My Master's Pleasure

Story Info
My master visits and uses me as he sees fit.
901 words
4.19
12.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My master had messaged me and told me to get towels, lube, the wand, all the nipple clamps I have, the weight and an adjustable skirt hanger ready for him when he arrived. I was to be naked in the lounge waiting for him when he arrived.

I had gathered everything he had asked for and placed it on the table in the lounge. It was still a little while before he was due to arrive and as I hadn't slept well I thought I'd just shut my eyes on the sofa and have 15 mins sleep before getting myself undressed ready for him. I fell sound asleep and the next thing I knew was he was standing over me and pulling me to my feet. He was cross that I wasn't ready like he had asked so he said he was going to be hard on me.

He told me to get undressed quickly and then go and stand in the hall. I did as he asked, anxious to please him. He left me to get undressed and walked into the hall. I could hear him moving about but I didn't know what he was up to. I was starting to feel a little apprehensive. I didn't like angering my master. Not that he was mean but he could certainly test my boundaries and my pain thresholds to their limits. He came back into the lounge to check I was ready now and he pushed me through into the hall, grabbed my wrists and tied them together and then lifted my arms and tied them to a rope that he had attached to the bannister whilst I was getting undressed.

He went back into the lounge and picked up the wand, the skirt hanger and the weight. He attached the clips of the hanger onto my nipples and then played with the clips sliding them along the rail as close together and as far apart as you could get them. Stretching my boobs and nipples as much as he could, he was having fun and I was powerless to do anything other than moan. The clips were tight on my nipples and I could certainly feel them stretching as he moved the clips. He moved the clips back to a central position and then hung the weight off the hanger pulling my nipples down. He carried on sliding the clips together and apart, the weight now swinging and pulling even harder on my nipples. The pain was exquisite. By now my legs were parting, my clit and pussy desperate for some attention too.

He switched the wand on and held it against my clit and I came almost immediately which caused me to lean forward and the weight to pull hard on my nipples. He put some lube on his hand and gently started fingering my pussy, I was so wet that he didn't really need it and within seconds he was able to slide his fist inside me. It was only the fact that he had tied me so tightly to the bannister that I was able to remain standing as the sensations that were coursing through me were so intense. My pussy didn't want to let his fist go, my clit was throbbing with the wand hard against it and my nipples were on fire with the clips tightly clamped and the weight causing them to swing. The juices were running down my legs each time he moved his fist inside me. He then started thrusting his fists in one after the other, so hard and fast. I was helpless and incoherent with desire for him. I've no idea how long he kept me like that, but eventually he realised I could take no more, I was completely drained but exceedingly happy.

He removed his fist and switched the wand off, took the weight off the hanger and then pulled the clips off my nipples. He untied me from the bannister and then lowered my arms so he could untie my wrists.

We went upstairs for a cuddle but he decided that he wanted to see how far he could stretch my pussy as further punishment. He lay me down on the bed and opened the drawer with all the dildos in and he started to insert them one by one and only once he was satisfied he couldn't get any more in did he get into bed beside me. I snuggled in to him as best I could, wrapped an arm around him and closed my eyes content and exhausted. I couldn't help myself though and before long my fingers were tracing along his skin and my lips searching out his nipple to lick and kiss and bite. I can't resist him when he is there next to me.

He growled at me to stop or there would be consequences so I listened, but only for a moment. I can't help myself. He flipped me over onto my knees and sank his cock deep into my arse and grabbing hold of my nipples and squeezing thrust against me till he exploded inside me. I came with such a force I pushed all the dildos out of my pussy and then we just lay tangled there for a while till we had the energy to roll over and into one another's arms for a cuddle and a nap.