For Old Times Sake

Story Info
Two old friends meet up for a night of fun.
4k words
4.52
5.1k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt exited the shower, water cascading off his body and drenching the bath mat.

"Fuck! " Matt muttered to himself.

He was nervous and in his own head for the night ahead. Matt toweled himself off quickly and took a deep breath.

"It's going to be ok, it's just Emily. " Matt said. More to try and convince himself than anything.

Matt took a look at himself in the mirror. His dark brown hair and eyes greeted him back. He had stayed in decent shape over the years, his broad shoulders still had definition and his waist tapered nicely into his v muscle that was still well defined. Guess those years of swimming in college had paid off.

BUZZZZZZ, BUZZZZZZZ! Matt's phone skirted across the counter as he received the text. Matt's heart leapt into his throat when he saw the name flash across the banner of his phone, Emily. "Can't wait to see you tonight! It's been too long! " Matt and Emily had been friends for years. Inseparable at points, to the annoyance of almost everyone that knew them. It got to the point if one arrived without the other, people assumed something terrible must have happened.

There had always been undeniable chemistry between Matt and Emily but the timing had never been right. One was always dating someone else, and though they routinely flirted to a point that could be considered pushing boundaries they had never acted upon those feelings. In all the years that Matt and Emily had known each other they had only kissed once.

They were both single in their early twenties. It was a halloween night full of drunken memories, so blurry and cloudy that you could barely remember what was real and what wasn't. Matt had been dressed as a doctor. Emily a 50's pinup girl. They had woken up, confused and cautious, not sure what had happened. The decision was made to remain friends as that was more important to them at the time.

Well today was different. Matt was newly single, he had recently moved to a town outside of metro Chicago, for a new job. Emily and Matt had met at Northwestern University, Emily had been quicker to leave Evanston for the city life than Matt. Emily had been dating a guy in college who at least in Matt's eyes had closed the door forever on Emily. Low and behold as most men are, he was a fucking moron and let her walk away. Emily now lived less than 20 minutes from Matt's new apartment and they had been in the process of setting a meet up.

Matt had chosen the location, he'd always been more of a social butterfly than Emily so even in his short time being in the new area, he had found some good local watering holes that his coworkers had shown him. It was a nice little spot called Railcar. It served gourmet slider burgers, but more importantly the bartenders poured good drinks and if you took care of them they took care of you. It never got too rowdy. Was upbeat enough where you never felt it was empty, but subdued enough that you could have a conversation at normal volume.

As Matt approached the bar he silently cursed himself it was December and there was no parking anywhere close. Matt circled the block a couple of times until he found a spot a full 3 blocks away from the bar. It was a balmy 20 degrees F outside with a windchill of -12. Windy City indeed. Matt wrapped himself in his peacoat and trudged his way to the bar. The first few flakes of fresh snow began to drift down as he entered.

Matt was the first one to arrive, this had been by design as they had agreed to meet at 7pm and it was 6:45. Matt needed one beer just to calm his nerves. He picked a nice u-booth for the two of them to sit. Waved at the bartender who recognized him and brought him over some new beer he was excited about.

The bartender was telling him all about it, but Matt was hardly listening. He took a big swallow feeling the cold liquid fill his body. His nerves begin to calm themselves. Nothing like a bit of liquid courage.

Matt had tried to pull out all the stops to look good for Emily tonight, he wanted to impress her. Matt had even put product in his hair. Something he almost never did, which all but guaranteed Emily would make a comment on it.

Matt kept his eyes fixated on the door, waiting for her to arrive. As soon as he saw her enter he knew it was a fool's dream to think he could match her beauty.

Emily was wearing a loose knit white sweater that hung off just above her right shoulder, showing the perfect amount of skin. It was somehow loose up top but tight around her waist. It hugged her body perfectly. As Matt's gaze lowered she was wearing a simple pair of jeans that just seemed to hug every curve of her body perfectly, and there was a small gap from her sweater to her jeans that showed off her toned midriff. Her auburn hair hung delicately around her shoulders. She looked left and then looked right, searching for Matt.

Matt waved his hand so she would see him. When she met his gaze Matt's skin prickled up, like someone had just given him the chills. Matt got out of the booth and gave her a hug.

"So great to see you! It's been way too long! " Matt said enthusiastically.

"Oh my god, I know I've missed you so much! Did you put shit in your hair? Who are you trying to impress! " Emily laughed at Matt's obvious embarrassment

"Don't get me wrong, it looks great. You look great! " Emily said warmly as she slid into the booth.

Matt slid in next to her, Emily slid closer, their legs touching underneath the table. Firm enough to let Matt know it wasn't an accident, but delicate enough that she could play it off innocently if she wanted. She always was the ultimate tease.

Suddenly there were two tequila shots in front of them, Matt glared at Emily. This used to be their calling card when they were younger.

"Oh come on! Let's do it for old times Matt! "

Matt laughed and smiled.

"Cheers! Great to see you! "

As the night wore on Matt was lost in the infectious presence of Emily, her smile, her laugh, everything about her was intoxicating to him. They talked for hours, catching up on things that weren't important. Everything was just easy.

Emily's hair got stuck in the corner of her mouth, she tried to blow it out several times but to no avail. Matt gently took his left hand and brushed her hair away. Tucking it behind her ear. He cupped her chin with his hand and brought his fingers into his palm caressing her face softly and gently. Emily's eyes closed at his touch.

When she opened them Matt was staring directly into hers. She felt like his gaze was peering directly into her body, that the only thing he saw at the moment was her, and only her. Emily subconsciously gripped the bar cushion with both hands as she felt a wave of heat rush through her body.

"Stooooopppppppp! You can't look at me like that. " Emily whined.

"Like what? " Matt replied.

"You know fucking well like what! You've been giving me that soul searching look for years you asshole! "

Matt curled his lip, raised his glass, tilted his head, smirked and then took a sip. He had been doing it for years and he damn well knew what it did to her.

"But, what if this time, I didn't just stop at a look. "

Matt's own boldness took him by surprise and by the wide eyed look Emily gave him, it had shocked her as well. She bit her lower lip, and kicked his leg under the table. But as she kicked him, she locked her leg around his, giving it a tight squeeze before releasing. Emily slapped both hands down the table to push her out of the booth.

"Time for another shot, ya ass."

Matt and Emily were lost in conversation, when suddenly the Bartender yelled last call. My god they had talked all night. Matt gathered his coat and waited for Emily to exit the booth so he could walk her to her car.

"Where did you park? " Matt asked, dreading having to wander out into the cold.

"I got a space right out front? Where are you! " Emily asked

"Of course you fucking did! I'm like 3 blocks away! " Matt grumbled

"Calm down crazy, I'll give you a ride to your car. "

Matt smiled and ran in front to get the door for Emily. From the safety of the bar they hadn't realized how bad the weather had gotten outside. Matt fought with the door as the wind pushed it back against him. When he finally was able to crack it open, the wind caught it and whipped it open, taking Matt with it. Emily laughed uncontrollably as she watched this 6'2 l, 215lb man get tossed around like a rag doll.

Emily hadn't bothered to wear a coat into the bar so Matt threw his around her shoulders and headed out the door before she could protest. They raced to Emily's car and cranked the heat once inside. Laughing at the ridiculousness of the events that just occurred and how cold they were. Emily was shivering and Matt rubbed her arms and held her close to try and warm her up. He wasn't sure but it seemed like she breathed deeply into his chest, as if she was smelling him.

Once they had warmed up, Emily began to drive to Matt's car. When they got to where he was parked the mood shifted. Gone was the light hearted friend banter, it was replaced with a tension thick and suffocating. Each one not saying a word, each afraid to break the moment.

Finally Matt broke the silence.

"I know I should get in my car but it's just so fucking cold and I just got warm. "

"We can hang out here for a bit, you did run outside without a coat like an idiot. " Emily jabbed

"Well you didn't even bring a coat with you, so what's that say about you? "

Emily smiled at Matt, "well I knew you would be there so I didn't have to worry about getting cold. "

"I had a lot of fun with you tonight Emily, we should do it again soon."

Matt reached over the seat and embraced her tightly, their hug although only a few seconds seemed to last for hours. Matt pulled away and kissed Emily on her forehead. Her skin felt on fire to his cold lips. As he pulled away their eyes met. Matt saw the lust in Emily's eyes, the years of tension boiling up and over at this one moment.

"I have to go. " Matt swung open the door and suddenly he was gone.

Emily sat in the car confused, turned on and frustrated. "What the fuck was that! " She yelled to herself.

Suddenly her door was open. Matt pulled her out of the car. He closed the door and pushed her up against the vehicle. As soon as Matt's lips met Emily's she groaned and opened her mouth. Their tongues began to dance around, wrestling, each one desperate to explore each other's mouth as feverishly as they could. As their tongues slid against each other little bolts of electricity shot through their bodies. Matt slid his hands down Emily's body and rested on her ass. Suddenly Matt lifted Emily off the ground. She instinctively wrapped her legs around his waist.

Matt and Emily were lost in their passion, Emily touched Matt's arm and shrieked.

"Matt, your skin is ice! "

"Yeah, can we get back in the car. " Matt laughed.

Matt opened up the back door to Emily's car and fell on his back across the seat. Emily crawled on top of him as she closed the door. Their hands instantly began exploring each other's bodies. Matt ran his hands along Emily's hips, while continuing their passionate kissing. Emily dipped her hands under Matt's shirt and ran her hands up and down his back, tracing his muscles. She raked her nails up and down his back leaving little scratches and making Matt moan into her mouth. Matt slid his lips from Emily's mouth to crook her neck. He swirled his tongue in a clockwise motion, sending bolts of pleasure through Emily's body.

Emily groaned and ground her hips into Matt's pelvis. Matt lifted her shirt off, revealing a white lace bra. Matt groaned as his hands rested on her bare hips.

"Who the fuck are you trying to impress. " Matt teased.

"I was hoping you'd finally grow some balls and do something about it. " Emily shot back.

Matt sat up and pulled her hair as he kissed her hard and deep. Pulling away so his lips were mere centimeters from Emily's face. She tried to get closer to him and kiss him back, but with Matt's hold on her hair she couldn't. She opened her eyes and saw Matt smiling at her.

"What do you want Emily? "

"You know what I want. '' Emily tried to kiss him again but Matt's grip held firm.

"I want you to tell me what you want Emily. "

Emily felt a flood of warmth permeate her body. Suddenly her pants felt constricting, her clit was throbbing and she could feel how wet she was. She'd never seen this side of Matt before, and she wanted more.

"I want you. " Emily whimpered.

Matt flipped her onto her back and pushed her legs into the air, he swiftly unsnapped her jeans and slid them down her legs. Leaving her matching white thong on Matt threw her jeans into the corner of the car and lifted her legs onto his shoulders. He positioned his body and slid down so his face was resting right above her soaked pussy. Matt could smell her arousal and it drove him insane.

Matt slowly started to kiss up Emily's left leg, stopping in the crook of her groin. Matt flicked his tongue up and down and swirled it in a circle. This made Emily's hips buck, rising up to meet his mouth. Matt groaned at her reaction, and started teasing again on her right leg. Swirling his tongue once more on her right side he moved his face to her panty clad pussy. The sheer white fabric was almost translucent, soaked in Emily's juices. Matt opened his mouth and closed his lips around where Emily's clit was and blew softly. His hot breath bathed her swollen bud. Emily's hands clawed and scraped against the seat, searching for anything to grab onto.

Matt moved his hands to her hips and slowly, agonizingly, removed her soaked thong down her legs. He repositioned himself right in front of her perfect pink pussy. Her lips were glistening and swollen with arousal. He stopped just short of putting his lips on her. He wanted to make her beg. Emily squirmed, feeling his hot breath on her bare cunt. She opened her eyes and looked down.

Matt was between her legs, they locked eyes and Matt smiled. As Emily smiled back she felt it.

Matt's tongue snaked out from his mouth and wrapped itself around her throbbing clit.

"Oh fuck! Yes Matt! Oh fuck yes! I've needed this so bad! "

Matt couldn't help but smile as he pleasured this absolute goddess. Matt's tongue slid up and down Emily's throbbing clit and he slowly slid two fingers into her tight little hole. She was so fucking wet. As Matt pumped his fingers in and out of her, he couldn't help notice how her pussy was massaging his fingers, tightly clamping and releasing his fingers with every thrust. He couldn't wait to feel it on his cock.

Emily's breath was coming in gasps now, her breathing shallow and ragged.

"Oh my god Matt, I'm so fucking close! Keep going! "

Matt closed his lips around Emily's clit and began to flutter his tongue as fast as he could. To Emily it felt like absolute heaven. She reached down and grabbed Matt by the back of his head and pulled him in deeper.

"Matt I'm going to cum, I'm going to, I'm going to..... "

Suddenly Emily's legs began to shake, her eyes rolled into the back of her head and she flooded Matt's face with her cum. Matt moaned into her pussy and he stuck his tongue deep inside of her. Determined to capture every drop of her sweet cum.

Emily slowly came back to earth, her arousal only intensified. She needed him, she needed to taste him, and she needed to feel him inside of her. She pushed Matt against the car door and fumbled with his belt. As soon as it unlatched she pulled it clear out of his jeans and laid her head on his crotch. She had both hands on his thighs and gently grazed her teeth along the outline of his stiffening cock. It was straining against his jeans, needing to be freed.

Emily unbuttoned his pants and slid her hand down them, she wrapped her hand around his cock through his underwear. As she stroked him, she could feel Matt getting bigger. Her pussy flooded just knowing how much she turned him on. She wanted to see Matt's cock, she needed to taste it. She pulled his underwear down, his cock sprang free standing straight up. His thick swollen head greeted her. A great big drop of precum leaked from his head and cascaded down the side.

Emily looked up at Matt.

"What do you want Matt? "

"What? " Matt stuttered, it was hard to think with his cock in Emily's hand.

"Tell me what you want Matt. '' Emily smiled, snaking her tongue out and doing one quick lick from the base of his balls up his shaft. Stopping just below his head.

"I can make you feel so good Matt, just tell me what you want. "

Matt bucked his hips, his cock throbbing and getting harder at Emily's teasing.

"You! Fuck Emily, you. I want you! I've always wanted you! "

With that Emily slid her hand between her legs and enveloped Matt with her mouth. Fuck he was thick Emily thought. She bathed his cock with her tongue, licking the underside of his head, making Matt's hips jump. Her goal wasn't to make him cum, her goal was to get him frustrated. She wanted Matt to take her.

Emily was playing with her clit and she bobbed up and down on his shaft, making herself moan. Causing her mouth and throat to vibrate around Matt's thick cock.

Matt couldn't handle the teasing, every time he felt he was close Emily would back off. Her exquisite mouth provided just the right amount of suction. His cock seemed to be releasing a never ending stream of pre cum, and Emily greedily swallowed it all. As perfect as her mouth was, the feeling of her pussy squeezing his fingers filled Matt's mind.

Matt grabbed Emily by the back of her hair pulling him off his cock with a satisfying pop. He pulled her up and kissed her deeply. The taste of both of them mingling in their mouth. Emily slid herself onto Matt's lap, so his cock head was pressed right against her tight entrance.

Matt and Emily began to thrust their hips against each other, Matt's cock sliding up and down Emily's swollen lips. His cock head rubbed her clit on every stroke. Emily and Matt's kissing was at a fever pitch now, lost in the feeling of each other. Matt's cock started to go lower on each stroke, until he was knocking right against her tight little hole. Each thrust pushing his head just a little inside of Emily.

"Matt I......" before Emily could finish Matt pushed himself inside of her. Stretching out Emily's tight little pussy.

"Fuck! " they both moaned in unison.

Emily's pussy gripped Matt's cock with a vice-like grip. Matt grabbed two handfuls of Emily's thick ass and pulled her all the way down onto him.

"Oh my god yes! Fuck me matt! Fuck me! " Emily screamed.

Matt wrapped his hands around Emily's back and lowered his hips. He began to thrust as fast as he could in and out of Emily's pussy. His balls slapping against her ass with every stroke, filling the car with the sound of their sex.

Emily was soaked, her pussy coated Matt's cock lubing it up so it slid in and out of her effortlessly. Emily couldn't catch her breath, Matt was literally fucking the air out of her.

Emily put both hands down on Matt's chest and held him down. It was her turn to take control. Emily began to move her hips back and forth, grinding herself against Matt. She ran her hands up and down her body and tossed her hair around as she rode him. She wanted to give Matt a show.

Emily leaned forward, and began to bounce her hips up and down, fucking Matt's cock with long deliberate strokes. Emily could feel her orgasm starting to approach, as she ground herself against him she could feel him swell inside her. Emily began to lift herself up and down. Dropping her full body weight onto his cock. Emily slowly upped the pace until she was slamming herself against Matt's raging cock. Her orgasm was building, suddenly she felt Matt's hand, it slid down her back and across her ass until it found its target and rested on her asshole.

12