For Old Times Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Matt play with my little asshole baby! Stick it in baby please! "

Matt slowly slid his finger in. When Matt's finger entered her that was it. Emily let out a shriek and she froze, her pussy clamped down onto

Matt's dick as she lost all sense of reality. Wave after wave of orgasm washed over her. Until she collapsed on top of him. Suddenly Matt flipped her over and placed her legs on top of his shoulders.

Matt begin to piston himself in and out of Emily, every thrust felt like he was trying to fuck her into the ground. The car was shaking as Matt continued his relentless pounding. He could feel his orgasm growing and it made him only go faster. Emily was whimpering with every thrust, he felt so good and she never wanted this to end.

"I'm getting so close Emily, you're going to make me cum baby! "

Emily opened her eyes, she wanted to watch him cum, she reached around Matt until her hand found his balls. She raked her nails against them and gave a gentle squeeze.

"Holy fuck Emily! " Matt roared.

Matt pulled himself out of Emily's perfect pussy and began to unload shot after shot of his hot cum all over Emily's torso. Matt couldn't believe how much he was cumming; it simply wouldn't stop. Gradually Matt's orgasm subsided and he looked down at Emily and smiled. They both laughed and kissed softly. They got dressed in silence. Matt sat up, looked at Emily. Grabbed her face and kissed her long and deep. Matt pulled away, and gave her one more soft kiss. He then opened the door and left.

Emily sat there as she watched Matt get into his car and drive away. A million thoughts running through her mind.

Matt got into his car, his cock was solid steel, he knew it wouldn't go down anytime soon. He had just fucked Emily. And he hoped it wouldn't be the last. When Matt got home he showered and crawled into bed.

BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZ. It was Emily.

"Tequila night next Tuesday? "

"Sounds perfect, you know, for old times."

12