For Science!

Story Info
Dr. Damien Turner fucks a plant for science.
2.3k words
4.49
41.9k
67
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ash_rigby
ash_rigby
307 Followers

Well, this is a weird one, but that's what we do here!

As usual, all the characters depicted are consenting adults over the age of twenty. Also, just so you know, Damien is a bisexual man and this comes into play during the story.

Thank you and enjoy!

~*~

The field of alien botany exposed one to many interesting and thrilling possibilities. As humanity reached greater heights in galactic exploration, there was an endless stream of new plant species to examine and explore. And nothing was more exciting than the discovery of the more exotic and complex specimens.

"Especially one that could be interacted with in the way that this one can," Damien thought, surprisingly unashamed.

A colleague of his, Sarah, had recently been given the opportunity to go on a guided expedition to an alien planet and learn about its native flora. She had come across one in particular that she had been allowed by the locals to return to the lab with.

Its native name translated roughly to "flowers from drinking man's milk". The plant lived off of the usual sunlight, but also bugs and, when the opportunity struck, semen, which reportedly made its luminous flowers bloom in a wider range of colours and gain certain healing properties.

Sarah graciously accepted the donation of the plant and rushed it back to HQ, eager to begin experimenting. However, she personally could not partake in the plant's most interesting quality. That was where Damien came in. He had wholeheartedly agreed to fuck a plant for science. He loved his job; strange as it was.

He had been given a rundown of what had been discovered about the plant's physiology and consented to the possibility that the plant would be injecting him with a powerful, but perfectly harmless, aphrodisiac to prolong its feeding. No complaints there.

They picked a day where the greenhouse would be a little less humid given the activity that would be taking place. Damien entered the building, followed by Liam, a young intern who was there to take any necessary notes from close observation. He looked to be in his early twenties (at most only about ten years younger than Damien), and seemed eager to learn but also embarrassed.

Damien clapped him on the shoulder. "Nothing you haven't seen before, right?"

"Right," Liam said, his face flushing a bright red.

"And there's no problem with ducking out if it's too much, okay?"

Liam nodded, clutching his note-taking tablet with resolve. He probably wasn't going anywhere, wanting to continue making a good impression.

"The plant's just up ahead," he said, pointing.

"Good."

The two of them trudged through the greenery for another minute before coming across the isolated plant. It was large, coming up to Damien's chest. It had a vaguely upright eggplant shape to it; bulbous and thick at the base and tapering near the top. There were various layers of leaves, and thin protrusions that carried many dormant flower buds.

"It smells so sweet," Liam commented.

Damien deeply inhaled the almost sugary scent. He sighed, contented.

"Well, no time like the present," he said.

Liam assisted Damien in setting up, which only really consisted of standing the camera up on its tripod. It would record the process for future reference and provide a live feed for Damien's other colleagues to observe—for intellectual and safety measures.

Oddly enough, the clearly sentient plant had a sort of system of consent; it would only engage with a person who approached it purposefully and in the nude. So, Damien made quick work of stripping off his clothes. The only thing that remained was the sensor around his left wrist which would track his vitals and measure the amount of the plant's aphrodisiac in his system. He handed his clothes to Liam who dutifully folded them and placed them in a pile nearby.

The intern then stepped behind the camera so as not to be in the way. He turned it on, checked the feed, and gave Damien an enthusiastic thumbs-up.

Damien faced the camera.

"This is Dr. Damien Turner, with the Intergalactic Flora Experimentation Facility," he began. "I am about to participate in our very first test of the unique qualities exhibited by Specimen #703 from the planet Vetreterra. Once the feeding is complete, we should be able to harvest the enriched flowers, which may serve as a great asset in the medical field. I will now approach the subject."

With some trepidation, Damien closed the distance between him and the specimen. As expected, he really felt no sexual excitement towards the plant as it was. It hardly resembled any human or alien partner he had ever had in the past. However, a depraved part of him in the back of his mind gained a little arousal from the knowledge that he had an audience for this.

As he stood inches from 703, the tapered part at the top of the plant opened and a few slick green tendrils emerged. They felt him out, gently caressing his chest, abdomen and thighs. When he didn't make a move to leave, one of them wrapped around his leg to pull him in closer, while another split open four ways at the tip. The latter hovered in front of his face for a moment, the sharp spines inside glistening and dripping with clear liquid. It latched onto the juncture between his neck and shoulder.

The initial puncture stung quite a bit, which made Damien hiss, but any pain was quickly lost in the sudden rush that followed. A heat spread to every inch of his body as the tendril released. His nerves felt ignited and hypersensitive. The air around him moving across his chest as it heaved was enough to harden his nipples. He moaned as the plant's tendrils began teasing them.

"Okay, Dr. Turner?" he heard Liam ask tentatively.

"I'm good," Damien said, his eyes rolling as he felt the heat spreading to his groin. Unable to stop himself, he brought his hand to his swiftly growing erection. His own touch was electric and he nearly cried out in pleasure, mindlessly beginning to stroke himself to full hardness. "So good. So, so good."

The tendrils pulled his hand away from his dick and Damien almost protested until he felt them wrap around his girth and continue the motion. The others kept caressing and teasing, leaving Damien with nothing more to do than shake and groan with need.

Finally, Damien looked to the plant's main structure and watched as a few layers of leaves pulled back. A hole was revealed; a dripping wet, twitching, pink, fuckable hole. The tendrils backed off a bit, allowing Damien to go at his own pace. He took his throbbing member in his hand and lined up with the hole. The plant quivered as he ran his sensitive head along the rim of the opening before plunging in.

Damien moaned at the sensation, loud and primal as he nearly came right away like a damn teenager during their first time. The inside of the plant was hot, slick, and silky. The walls twitched around him and he immediately built to a brutal pace.

He gripped 703's branches, pulling the plant towards him to meet his thrusts. They were quick and pulled ragged, broken noises of pleasure from his throat with each stroke. Sweat quickly built up and poured down his skin, making it glisten. His own musky scent permeated the air, mixing with the already intoxicating sweetness being released by the plant.

Damien knew he should probably keep his mouth shut and keep the profanities to a minimum for the sake of the video. But, any semblance of professionalism quickly disappeared in the haze—if it was ever expected of him to begin with. So, he gave up biting his tongue and decided to just be honest. He wanted everyone to know just how amazing this was.

"Fuck," he cursed. "This is—ah—this feels so fucking good. You all have—ah, fuck—no idea!"

The hole was tight around him, contracting deliciously at all the right times. The aphrodisiac made every pass along his shaft feel like heaven—ten times better than it had ever felt before. Stars burst in his vision, his hearing was nearly drowned out by the blood roaring in his ears.

Mere minutes had passed and Damien was already so close, but he hardly cared about any sort of control in that vein anymore. The point was to fill up the plant and feed it with his thick cum. His hips had a mind of their own, driving his pulsing cock deep into 703's wet cavern. He was so damn hard. He wanted to cum. Now. So close, so close, so close.

"I'm—I'm gonna cum!" he shouted, speeding up his movements. "This fucking plant is gonna make me cum so quick. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck!"

He thrust all the way to the hilt as his thick pipe burst inside the plant. He moaned with each pump of seed—an inordinate amount compared to what he was used to. The hole began a sort of milking motion, and he felt what seemed similar to a small tongue lolling around his tip. It prolonged his orgasm, making him cum more.

As he caught his breath, he realized the expected. He was still hard as steel inside the plant and ready for more almost in an instant. With a choked moan, he kept going.

"Again. Again. More please. More, more, more," he chanted breathlessly.

Damien's arms wrapped around 703, pulling it tight to his body. He slammed himself into the hole in fast, quick thrusts and grunted with the effort. The aphrodisiac had already made him oversensitive, but the added sensation of continuing to fuck so soon after cumming was shaking him to his core. He wouldn't stop though, despite how overwhelming this could soon get. His mind was screaming.

"Need to cum again. So good. So good. Fuck hard. Fuck deep. Cum inside. Cum. Cum, cum, cum cumcumcumcum!"

He came again like a shot, shaking violently as he unloaded another absurd amount of cum into 703. His thrusts hardly slowed and within seconds, he was at it again.

Time became nothing after that. Damien kept up his fucking, spilling countless times. His arousal spiked at the mental image of 703's already bulbous base swelling with his seed.

Damien hazarded a glance in Liam and the camera's direction. The pretty-faced intern was starring wide-eyed and slightly slack-jawed, his notes long forgotten. Unsurprisingly, a massive erection was also tenting Liam's pants. Damien's eyes rolled as the revelation brought on a string of fantasies.

He pictured Liam giving up any shred of dignity, running up behind Damien to drop his pants and press that huge cock into his ass. He thought of his colleagues watching the stream; pants around their ankles, jerking off or wildly rubbing their soaked pussies. All of them intensely turned on at the sight of Damien drooling and moaning as he humped desperately into a fucking plant like an insatiable, horny animal, taken from behind by the young intern until he too was filled with cum.

Damien locked eyes with the lens. His fantasy was beyond any semblance of reality, but he also couldn't help shooting his audience a totally debauched look. They were all watching. Watching him fuck, and watching him cum again and again. "Look at me," he thought. "Want me."

"Oh, god," he whined, cumming again. "I—ah—I c-can't s-stop—ah, shit—I can't stop cumming!"

He really couldn't. It felt like he would cum every ten thrusts or so. He could hear his own cum sloshing around inside 703. There was so much already, and more to come. He couldn't believe it. The aphrodisiac must have also kicked his balls into overdrive if he was able to keep cumming as much. He'd have to sneak some out of there sometime. The thought of filling up a person with that much cum was too damn good—watching them bulge with it.

Damien's mind nearly left him. His legs finally gave out, but the plant took over. Its tendrils wrapped about him in a way that allowed 703 to continue fucking itself on Damien's cock. He laid boneless (aside from one), shaking, eyes rolled up in his head, moaning open-mouthed and wanton.

The pace remained the same; desperate and brutal. 703's tendrils squeezed and caressed where they could, leaving trails of slime mixed with Damien's sweat. They cupped his ass, pushing him into that sweet, soft hole.

Damien's vocalizations had devolved into only detached repetitions of "Yes" in encouragement. His limbs may have given up, but his cock hadn't. It continued to pulse and shoot nearly endless streams of cum that were tirelessly lapped up by 703.

Eventually, the heat was subsiding and Damien knew things were winding down. His dick that had been raging for who knew how long finally spent itself, growing soft inside 703's slick walls after one last less-explosive orgasm. He trembled in the plant's hold, twitching with pleasured aftershocks and whimpering lowly in his throat.

703 extracted Damien, drawing a moan from him as his dick was released from the slimy, used hole. The plant-pussy throbbed in its wake, visibly winking. With an odd gentleness, 703 arranged him on the soft greenhouse floor, picking up his nearby button-up and draping it over him.

Damien panted, looking up at Liam who had undone the zipper on his pants to release some of the pressure. The previously-sealed erection throbbed in the open air, and Liam was eyeing the plant with a twinkle of desire in his eyes. Damien chuckled tiredly.

"Y'know," he said. "It doesn't look like 703 is full yet."

Almost flirtatiously, one of 703's tendrils made a sort of come-hither motion before splitting open to show it's aphrodisiac-soaked spines.

His face igniting in a bright blush, Liam stripped and made his way over.

"Act 2, everyone," Damien thought, winking at the still-rolling camera.

ash_rigby
ash_rigby
307 Followers