All Comments on 'For Silence's Sake'

by KemMyst

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'm so glad you decided to make another story

Please update soon

DelaneymegDelaneymegover 10 years ago

Glad your back. I love this series and I'm glad you added an MM couple.

tm2tm2tm2tm2over 10 years ago
You're baaaack!

So glad you're continuing this series. I love the Sampson and Phil story.

MsTaylorMsTaylorover 10 years ago
Yay!!!

So happy you are continuing the story!!!!!

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 10 years ago
Exploring new ground

Since I enjoy your lupine world building so much, this is a welcome new foray. It's fun to read about Lyssa and Emmet's new pup after such a frustrating wait. As well for Stephanie and Calvin. I'll keep watching for developments between Sampson and Phil. Thanks for bringing back the crew for continuing adventures.

wishmelycanwishmelycanover 10 years ago
Glad you are back

I find this very interesting. I normally don't care for male on male parts but I would like to see where Samson's relationship is heading with Phil. Please let Stephanie get pregnant.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 10 years ago
Well

New territory to explore! More characters to love! More of a favorite author! It's all good!

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 10 years ago
HELL YEAH!!!

MANY, MANY THANKS FOR CONTINUING THE STORY. LOVE U FOR IT AND THE CHARACTERS WE HAVE LAUGHED AND CRIED WITH.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 10 years ago
Thank you!

I love all of your stories, and thank you for catching us up. I personally love that Sampson has found his mate. Male or female, we can't help who we love. Again, thanks for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
LGBT agenda....

everywhere and no warning!!!! 0 stars.Next time warn with the tags.

Speedy1106Speedy1106over 10 years ago
I don't know

It seems that the last story and this one are more like comments instead of a story. I liked the first, it seemed like a story. These last 2 seem like you are commenting on each person, and not a proper story theme. I like your stories, but that's what it feels like to me. Good luck though.

free2bebiFLfree2bebiFLabout 10 years ago

OMG, gay people! Hurry run. FFS get over it. It's two charachters who are attracted to each other, and have done nothing more than kiss. We feel the same about straight folks, but we pull up our big panties and move on when an author throws some straight snogging into an LGBT story. Now's your shot to back out. And try not to protest too mich or we may begin to wonder why.

Please continue Kem.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

WONDERFUL UNTIL YOU PUT THESE QUEERS IN IT.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

People never cease to amaze me with just how small minded and insecure they are about OTHER PEOPLES sexuality. Yup that’s right “other people - not you”. FFS I wish everyone would just get over it, who other people desire and want to fuck (provided we’re talking about adults) it’s nobody’s business but their own. Honestly it’s not rocket science, just grow the fuck up and stop being a judgmental fuckwit. A man/ woman who is gay is not automatically going to try and fuck you, ego much homophobes?

All that aside I loved this chapter Sampson deserves to be happy, being gay doesn’t affect his ability to do his job or anything else.

To freetobebiFL x literally ALL of the lols.

Tess (uk)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can't beat cock, better than pussy anyday. Also comes free of all the unmitigated hassle that arrives with pussy, yeah great choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous