For the Birthday Boy

Story Info
D/s erotica showing a glimpse of a planned play session.
1.8k words
4.3
4.5k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nervously bites her lip as she drives to Sir's house. They had been planning to play for the last few weeks, but something always came up between both of their schedules. It had been too long since she had felt his hands on her. She squirmed in anticipation, cursing every red light that kept her away.

Finally, she arrives at her destination. She gives herself a quick look in her rear view mirror, making sure she met Sir's standards. Her make up was done, but not overly so. Her hair was down and hung to the tops of her breasts. She wore a dress, but no underwear, per his request. It was a special occasion after all.

She steps out of her car, careful to keep her skirt down in the light summer breeze. As she walks to the door, he meets her before she has a chance to knock.

"It's good to see you, hun," he says as he holds the front door open.

"I've missed you, Sir," she replies.

"I've missed you too," he says as he steps towards her. "I see you followed my rules this time."

He runs his hands down her shoulders, over her breasts and down to her waist, making sure she is without any extra clothing.

"Yes, Sir, I did."

"Good girl."

He takes her purse and throws it on the table before pulling her close. He kisses her gently at first, as though it was their first meeting again. She puts her arms around his neck, enjoying the feel of him against her. It had been too long since they had last had time alone.

When he pulls away, they are both breathless. He orders her to go to the bedroom and wait on her knees for him at the foot of the bed. She does as she is told, taking off her shoes and leaving them near the table with her purse. He goes to the kitchen before following her, grabbing a cup and filing it with ice.

She hits her knees at her designated spot, casting her gaze down at the hardwood floor as she waits for Sir to enter the room. She watches his feet as he sets a cup down on the nightstand and then walks to stand in front of her.

"Stand up and take off your dress," he orders.

She stands and does as he says. She stares at him, completely naked, as he carefully devours her body with his eyes. He steps closer and begins to run his hands up and down her length, feeling every inch of her bare skin. She shutters, her skin pebbling from his touch. She leans into his hands as he explores her breasts, putting their full weight in his palms. He thumbs her nipples before pinching them between his fingers. She yelps, but feels the fire starting to burn. She wants more, she needs more.

"You have been a good girl coming here today. I will make sure that this is plenty of fun for the both of us," he tells her. "First, I want to make your skin burn from my touch. Then, I will give us what we both want."

She pulls in her bottom lip, already wanting to feel his hard cock inside of her. Her body instinctively readies itself for what is yet to come.

"I want you to bend over the bed here and present yourself for me," he instructs.

She does as is told, bending at the waist over the side of the bed and leaving her ass in the air for him. She hears him pad over to the closet to grab a tool for her punishment. He walks back over to her and stands directly behind her, pushing his pelvis against her ass. He wants to show her how he feels seeing her like that. He has stripped to boxer briefs, leaving little imagination as his cock throbs against her.

She then feels the leather of his belt slide across her lower back. He steps back and repeats this a few times before drawing back. He strikes her across each cheek swiftly, then pauses to give her a moment to adjust. It had been weeks since their last play session and he was worried he would wear her out too fast. She could already feel her skin on fire, but she was far from her limit. She turned her head to one side in order to watch him spank her. As they locked eyes, she gave him a smile telling him it was okay to hit her again.

He draws back the belt and hits each cheek again. She moans as the leather marks her skin. The pain quickly turns to pleasure and she feels the heat spreading to her groin. He hits her again, several more times, until her entire ass is pink from his handiwork. He drops the belt at his feet and begins to massage her ass, wanting to make sure she was not in too much pain. She moans at his touch and pushes her ass slightly higher in the air, wanting his hands to keep exploring.

He swats her on each cheek. "You need to be patient, baby. I'm going to take my time with you."

She moans again and sets herself flat-footed on the floor as he continues to rub and spank her bare skin. He keeps his left hand on her lower back to keep her still as he right hand travels from her ass to her sex. He slowly slides a finger inside of her wet opening. He moans his approval, loving how ready she is for him. She starts to squirm, needing his touch more than ever. He swats her ass, letting her know she needs to be patient. She lets out a long moan but complies.

He inserts a finger inside of her again, rubbing along her vaginal walls. He inserts another finger and she moans. He removes his fingers and begins his assault on her clitoris. He rubs her juices over her most sensitive area in hopes to get her even more ready for his cock. She moans and rocks her hips as he fingers her, moving back and forth from her clit to her vagina.

He continues to touch her until she is panting and grabbing onto the comforter. He smirks at her and removes his fingers from her. She moans and her legs buckle briefly.

"Get up on the bed and spread your legs for me," he says.

She slowly pulls herself onto the bed and lays on her back. She opens her legs and watches her Sir as he pulls off his underwear and grabs his cock in one hand to stroke himself.

"You look so beautiful right now," he tells her before climbing onto the bed.

He kneels by her head and presents himself to her. She eagerly lifts her head and takes his cock in her mouth. She runs her tongue along his length and sucks on his appendage, making him harder with every stroke. He lets her tease him until he can no longer take it. He needs her pussy now.

"Keep your hands above your head," he orders.

She does as she is told and waits patiently for her Sir to enter her. He keeps his eyes locked on hers as he slowly rubs his hard cock up and down her sex. She begins to pant again in anticipation. He steadies himself at her entrance and slowly fills her until he has his entire length buried inside of her. She closes her eyes and moans loudly, finally getting what she had been waiting for. She flexes her pelvic muscles around him, squeezing his cock deeper inside of her. He moans and flexes his hips.

He can no longer contain himself and begins to pound into her. She holds onto the edge of the mattress so she doesn't slide off the bed. She raises her hips and tries to keep up with his hurried rhythm. He slows down briefly so he can find her sweet spot between her legs. As soon as he touches her clit, she tightens around him. He chuckles to himself as he circles her sensitive bud as he slides in and out of her wet pussy. She moans loudly and he knows that she is on the verge. He moves his fingers faster, needing her to cum on his cock. She feels the fire burning brighter as she reaches her climax. She screams as the wave of her orgasm crashes, cumming on Sir's cock. He continues to touch her until he is sure he has gotten every last drop of her orgasm.

She lays panting on the bed, his cock still buried inside of her. He gently rocks himself inside of her. He wants to let her rest, but he also needs to find his release. He lays his chest on top of her and kisses her neck, working his way to her lips. She eagerly greets his lips, showing him she still needs more. He wraps his arm around her waist, and pulls her on top of him as he rolls to his back. She pulls herself upright and begins to grind herself on his cock. She moves fluidly, back and forth and up and down. He keeps his hands on her hips to steady her and help set the pace. She puts her hands on his chest and digs her nails into him as she rides his cock. He moans at her touch and flexes his hips to hit deeper inside of her. She moans, throwing her head back.

He can't take it anymore and decides he needs to come inside of her now. He shoves her off his lap, throwing her to his side. She knows what he needs now and adjusts her knees so her ass is up in the air. He kneels behind her and helps his cock to slide back inside her pussy as she rests her head on the pillows. He keeps a hand on either side of her and pulls her onto his cock with each thrust. Once he finds his rhythm, he leans over her back and his fingers find her clit yet again. She moans and rocks her hips against his, craving his touch. He wastes no time and circles her clit as he thrusts into her. She moans and pants, feeling everything fully. He grunts behind her, starting to find his release. Her orgasm begins his and they both fall over the edge together, becoming one slick mess.

When he is sure he has emptied himself inside of her, he slowly pulls himself out of her and lays down on the bed. She turns her head to him and smiles.

"Happy birthday Sir."