Resort

Story Info
Elysa learns how to submit.
1.3k words
4.06
12.8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's raining and the road was very foggy, Elysa turned her brights on her mustang and cursed the traffic ahead of her. Her beautiful baby blue 1969 Ford mustang was her pride and joy and she didnt want to get into a wreck.

She was on her way to her long time on and off boyfriends house to spend the weekend they had tickets to an all inclusive resort in Jamaica. They'd booked a last minute flight after winning the car show last weekend.

She was too busy day dreaming and almost plowed right into the truck in front of her slamming on the brakes she skids on the rain slicked pavement. She gets a hold of herself and checks the damage her car had a huge dent where it slammed the guardrail on the side of the road. Pissed off she waited for the police sirens while dialing up her boyfriend Daniel to explain the car crash.

She was fearful because they'd had a discussion about what would happen next time she drove haphazardly and put herself in danger, and she knew a simple lecture would not suffice this time.

Daniel was livid when he found out she had been in a car accident, he lectured over the phone about driving carelessly in the rain, said for her to wait there, he was coming and they would have a nice long chat.

Elysa waited biting her lower lip for her boyfriends familiar black truck to pull up at the auto repair shop. Her car would take a couple weeks till it was fixed and a hell of a lot of money to repair it. In a bad mood she got in his truck slamming the door angrily cursing the rain.

Daniel drove quietly to his townhome in the country, trying to calm himself down. He made a decision and once they were at his house he told her to take a shower and meet him in the living room.

During her shower she soaked and contemplated what would happen to her car as she really didn't make that much money working at the local pub as a bartender. Daniel was a aspiring lawyer but he was still in school, although he saved his money so maybe she can ask him for a loan.

Dressing in her pink silky pjs she headed into the living room where she was met with a serious looking Daniel, he had something in his hand it was a piece of paper. He wordlessly handed it to her.

This is a agreement between Daniel the dominant and Elysa the submissive to submit to training and discipline of said dominants discretion. For payment of one car auto repair of red 1969 ford mustang, to be carried out immediately on the resort vacation. The submissive agrees to any and all forms of punishment without any hesitation.

Wide eyed Elysa looks at him, he grabs her hand and placed a leather choker around her neck, than he kissed her goodnight and told her to go to bed. Elysa falls asleep easily nervous but also excited about there upcoming trip.

She wears a pair of jean shorts and a white top, her red hair pulled into a messy bun. Daniele packed her suitcase saying she would wear whatever he wanted her to, she got to pack makeup and some jewelry but that was it. Before they got in the car he made her bend over where he placed a very small pink what she learned butt plug in her very tight virgin asshole, than with a hard smack on her butt he bid her get in the truck and they were off to the airport.

It felt weird having something in her butt, but she was also kinda turned on at the same time. Once they met there gate they arrived on there plane, she was instructed to change into a skirt in the plane bathroom removing her panties, she did so placing the thong in her purse.

While the plane was taking off, he placed a blanket over her lap. He began with a tiny quiet vibrator which had her squirming in her seat luckily they were in first class and alone. He put two fingers inside her hot pussy and finger fucked her while they were in the plane, she had to bite her hands to stop from moaning as he wouldn't relent. After she had a quiet but reeling orgasm he shut off the device. He placed a black sleep mask over her eyes and she was ordered to sleep.

Once they left the plane a limo awaited to take them to their destination, he ordered her to lay across his lap where he removed the plug and placed a much bigger one moving it in and out of her asshole. He grabbed a large black paddle and brought it forcibly down on her exposed bottom, several times she was squirming in the seat trying not to yell. Finally satisfied after her bottom was a bright red he stopped. Adjusted her to sit upright on the seat arriving at their destination.

He paid for her to wear a beautiful blue dress with slits down the sides, a matching pair of shoes, no panties and her butt plug. She was blindfolded and brought to the table, where he hand fed her cheese, grapes, strawberries and had her sip wine. The meal he cut up and fed her as well. Desert well that was a whole different meaning.

He picked her up and carried her into the bedroom, where he tied her hands to the posts in the room. She was still blindfolded but laying on her stomach she waited in anticipation. The first crack of his belt landed right where her plug was and it pushed it in further, she remained quiet taking in the pain. Several quick blows landed and she found herself placed on all fours the plug removed and he gently started filling her ass with his cock, at first it hurt and she begged him to stop but he played with her clit and it soon felt good, in fact she had a very strong orgasm and her body went limp.

The next morning, Elysa woke up very sore indeed, but with a peaceful calmness about her. She dressed in a sundress and sandals deciding to wear her curly hair down. On her dresser table it read, a gift for your submission a day at the spa paid for by yours truly, Daniel.

Excited she made her way to the day spa where she signed up for main pedis, facial, mud bath, waxing and a European massage. By the end of the day she'd felt like a queen. She went to the local hair salon to get her glorious hair put up on her head in a coif with curls hanging down.

As instructed she put on another gown with slits on the sides this one showing almost to her thighs. He'd left explicit instructions no panties or makeup either. Her face was glowing from the facial anyways. Dinner was steak, lobster and a side salad with vinaigrette.

Afterwards they strolled on the beach hand in hand watching the waves lap the shore. The stars twinkling in the sky. He placed a blanket on the ground and bid her to lay down where he began to play with her breasts, and pulling a tiny vibrator out of his pocket he told her not to utter a sound as she climaxed over and over listening to the waves.

Once inside the hotel room, he undressed her, ordered her to bend over the barstool, he bound her hands and legs over it. Deciding she had been very obedient and as a reward he applied some lube and put the biggest vibrating butt plug in and next thing she knew his cock entered her pussy from behind, plunging into her repeatedly bringing about ecstasy.

Once she felt she could take no more, she felt a feather on her behind, he lightly slapped her bare bottom with it. It was a fuzzy paddle that he brought down on her several times causing her to turn a pinkish color. He pulled out the plug and entered her bottom hole once more and she lost count of how many orgasms she had.