Oh Captain, My Captain

Story Info
First story about a girl named Sunshine.
1.7k words
4.08
4.9k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jimmy Buffet made it sound sexy and appealing. She damn sure felt like the only bait in town at this second.

It was all fun and games for a blonde little beach bunny like her. While she wasn't the only girl in town, she seemed to attract the interest of a certain type of man; older, with a gentle and gracious demeanor coupled with an underlying, smoldering hard masculinity who made calling the shots wherever he went his business.

She was tired of the broke little stud puppy boys her age. They were fun company, too quick and selfish in the sack, and had zero idea how to treat a woman—even a one who was just this side of womanhood. She had decided to see what all this "older men" hoopla was about.

All he had to do to open the door was buy her a few beers, take her to the local's only seafood place for dinner, and back to the beachside bar for an evening of dancing and drinking. She fucked him that night, in the surf. Cliché, yes. He wasn't quick by a long shot, and he took complete control of every aspect of their encounter from first kiss to a gruff command to "clean me up."

She still remembered the feel of his hands around her throat, gentle but with underlying strength-- maybe threatening, strength--as he yelled at her over the roar of the surf to "CUM ALL OVER MY COCK NOW!" She remembered how she looked up at the stars in a daze, the surf rolling over her, the sound of the waves and as she luxuriated in the aftershocks of the single most intense climax she had ever experienced. She remembered how she squealed with delight when he dropped his first load of hot, thick cum in her.

Hell yeah, Sunshine was going be a good girl and do as she was told.

Sunshine didn't yet fully understand the spell he seemed to cast on her. She didn't understand she was experiencing the blossoming of a submissive spirit, lured out of the depths of her by a Dominant nature. She just loved how he took control of everything when they were together. He made her feel vulnerable and needing to his brand of attention. He was good to her, but he was also pretty rough with her. She let him treat her in a way she couldn't imagine letting any other boy or man treat her.

As she grew older, Sunshine would understand it perfectly. But for now, she was a hot young little blonde beach bunny who was doing exactly as one man directed. She reveled in it.

He had a rather large boat and took tourists fishing. He seemed to always have money for anything he wanted yet lived in run down shack and drove a beat up F-150. She had never seen him wear anything other than khaki cargo shorts; a Columbia short sleeved fishing shirt, and boat shoes. Sometimes he would mysteriously say he had to make a "run" and would be gone for a couple of days. She remembered the first time he told her "While I'm gone you be a good girl. Keep those pretty tan legs closed and your slutty little lips shut. No fucking the tourists and no fun little blowjobs." No one had ever talked to her like that! She was shocked by her reaction; meekly bowing her head and saying "Yes, Captain."

"She's saving up all of her money,

Wants to head down south in May..."

Yeah, Buffet got that right, too. She busted her pretty ass working all fall and winter to head to the beach for the season. After that, who knew? Who cared?

She had a job pulling the banana boat the tourists seemed to love. She liked the work. It was all day on the water and in the sun wearing nothing but her bikini. All she had to do was make sure no one drowned when the inevitably fell off the stupid banana. She was a bronze goddess with bit tits, blonde hair, blue eyes, and the most striking tan lines on the coast.

The song "Fins" by Buffet continued to play as Captain finished his work. His work at the moment was roping her into a chair in the middle of the dilapidated big room of the run down fishing shack.

Captain had stripped her down and told her to take a seat. Deftly he tied her ankles to the chair legs and her hands behind the chair back. She felt the rope begin to really bite into her wrists and ankles. "Yep, going to leave a mark," she smiled to herself. She enjoyed being his canvas for rope marks and ass bruising.

Sunshine was finding her kinks that summer with Captain. She was a burgeoning spanko rope bunny. She was a fairly dedicated practitioner for a 21-year-old. An enthusiastic daily practitioner actually, as only the young can be. She didn't yet know the term BDSM or the entire culture and lifestyle surrounding it. She just knew she was a young girl doing weird stuff with an old guy, and it worked for her.

"You like that little girl?" Captain asked as he pinched one engorged nipple. Captain adored the contrast of her porcelain white patches against her deeply tan skin. He roughly manhandled her tits as she winced and squeaked. Captain knew how to make it hurt just right.

With one finger he turned her head to the side, fished his rock hard cock out of his shorts, and without so much as a please pushed it into her open, waiting mouth. It was hard to give head like this, she thought. She was totally immobile save for her neck. She bobbed back and forth as best she could. She hoped he would thrust his hips in and out and save her some discomfort. He didn't. "Work for it. Show me you can," Captain growled at her. "Get it all, take it all the way down...that's it...that's Captain's good little cocksucker."

Good stuff. Fun times. Then there was a knock at the screen door.

A moment frozen in time; she sat naked and roped tightly into the chair in the middle of the run down shack, Captain's shorts pooled at his ankles and his cock in her mouth, and the refrain "and you're the only girl in town" hanging in the air punctuated by an insistent knocking at the door.

Captain took his hard cock out of Sunshine's mouth and his smile startled her. "Who is that?" she whispered. He looked down at her and simply said, "let's see." She watched with horror as he walked towards the door. Was he going to actually OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR?!?

Captain cracked the door open just a bit. If he had opened it all the way she would have been exposed to whoever was at the door in all her submissive glory. She sat there mortified. "Oh, hello Reverend," Captain said.

The Right Reverend was at the door. He was Captain's neighbor from across the street. He led the congregation at the Episcopal Church and was the largest snoop and gossip in town. He lamented the sins of the locals and tourists, but tried to monitor their behaviors with the spirit of a perverted voyeur.

"I saw that lovely young lady come over and I was thinking she might be family. Perhaps a niece come to visit?" he asked. "We were thinking if you have a guest in town to entertain then perhaps you would like to join us for dinner tonight."

"Oh, you mean Sunshine. You know Sunshine, Reverend. She pulls the banana boat on the beach down by the Hyatt. She came over to hang out for a bit. It's her day off and you know how bored a young girl can get around here," he smiled.

The Revered strained to look past Captain through the crack, alarmed to see what he thought was a tan ankle with red rope around it. "She helps me out around her. Old, busy, single guy like me always had some...needs...around the house. Sunshine likes to keep busy so she sometimes helps out. Hang on a sec, gotta check the beans." He shut the door and walked over to Sunshine.

He looked down at her. "I could show him. I could indulge your sudden interest in modesty by throwing a towel over you, but maybe I want to show you all the way off. Maybe see if your big, pretty, friendly smile works under extreme stress. Yeah? You game? He might want a little head, too, since he came over the check on your welfare and everything. Yeah? You share a little head for the Rev? I wonder if he would like to try both of us putting our cocks in your mouth at once? I bet your mouth can stretch that wide."

Fuck this, bail all the way out time. "Watermelon." Sunshine had safe worded.

Captain smiled and nodded his agreement. He quickly cut the ropes that held her, and she scrambled to get her bikini hack on. Captain tossed the ropes in a drawer and moved the chair back to the table. He told Sunshine to go in the kitchen and look busy. Captain flung the door open so the Right Reverend could see everything. "Sorry Rev. Hey! Sunshine. The Reverend is here, Come say hi. She makes a mean pot of beans Rev."

With some trepidation and furiously blushing Sunshine wandered towards the door. The three exchanged pleasantries and commented on the weather. Sensing his moment had passed, the Reverend took his leave.

Another moment frozen in time; "fins to the left, fins to the right..." as they stared at each other. At the same moment they burst out laughing. "You safe worded!! Did you really think I'd do that Sunshine? Really?"

She laughingly said, "I didn't know! You seemed like maybe you were gonna do it!! You always make me flash my tits at the Dew Drop Inn. Besides, you keep saying anytime I want it to stop!"

"Yeah, remember that Sunshine. Ya' never know what Ol' Cap might do," he said. "Keep ya' on those pretty toes." He harshly pushed he down to her knees.

The truth was while Sunshine didn't know if Captain would or not, she also didn't know if she wanted him to or not. The fear seemed to excite her. What she did know is that jolt of fear made her hot and that she wanted to get down on her knees for him and finish what Captain had started.