For the Boys Pt. 02

Story Info
Ava spreads her legs for a few more roommates.
2.9k words
4.65
60k
83

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers

I winced as I felt Kyle pull his still pulsing cock out of my slick pussy and rolled my eyes at James who was walking thru the door, hard cock in hand.

"If I thought you wouldn't still need me to make you cum twice before breakfast, I'd say yes," I told him. As high as my sex drive was, James still found ways to push me to my limit. With a seemingly boundless supply of both energy and cum, he always managed to find himself occupied in one of my holes. Still, at the very worst it was only an annoyance, and his zeal did not go unappreciated.

Kyle rolled off of me and for a brief moment, I missed his weight on top of me before James mounted my butt, and with his hands on my hips he fit his cock between my well fucked pussy lips and slipped inside me, eliciting a small gasp. Unlike Kyle, James had no concerns about waking the others and grunted loudly as he filled my recently creamed pussy with his cock. Larger than Kyle's in both length and width, James' cock immediately sunk deep inside of me, lubricated by both Kyle's and my fluids, and my eyes rolled back into my head, momentarily lost in his exploration of the deepest parts of my cunt.

I looked back at James to see his eyes closed in bliss as he stroked himself inside of me, feeding me his entire length. Sparks ran through me as a lay my cheek back down on the pillow, only to find Kyle's cock splitting my vision. Wordlessly, I accepted it into my mouth, sucked it clean and winked at him. He smiled a charming smile, all blue eyes and perfect teeth, before pulling his cock out of my mouth and patting me on the cheek. "Thanks Ava. Sorry about bringing in the scavengers, I thought I could stay quiet till you pulled that move on me back there," he said.

I smiled. "Wouldn't change it for the world." I gave his half hard cock an appreciative tug and blew him a kiss as he left the room, admiring his cute butt as it carried him out of the room.

Meanwhile, James busied himself behind me, his position on his knees instead of prone on top of me made his cock enter me at a new angle with every stroke. Causing little fireworks to pop up in a trail following his glans over my pussy walls. It was quite distracting to say the least. Soon I was biting my lip in vain attempts to keep my moans from waking other members of the suite, but it wouldn't be my voice that woke them. From the aggressive clapping of my ass and the slick squelching noises of James' cock roaming my well fucked cunt, the room had become a cacophony of obscene noises, and I eventually decided to give up and let my mewls out in earnest.

"Fuck! You fuck like a goddamn animal James," I told him after Kyle had left, every other word punctuated by a gasp as he filled and stretched me, over, and over.

Another grunt, or maybe it was a moan? A man of few words, regardless. His firm grasp on my ass felt excellent. As much as he was in control, I loved knowing how badly he needed my body, how physical his desire was for me.

I felt my arms being pulled behind my back and he pinned them there with one hand, with little resistance from me, I might add. Letting him play out his power trip, I moaned and struggled playfully, as if I had a chance or desire to free myself. This had the effect I'd intended and his grip strengthened on my arms and his thrusts grew more dominating; hard and firm. So much so, that his balls began slapping against my clit, sending jolts of pleasure up through my entire pussy. I wondered how my cunt must feel - slick with cum, to be sure, but likely still tight, as this was still only my second fucking tonight, and my pussy was used to far many more. I pondered this in the back of my mind while I flexed my pelvic muscles, trying to grab his cock and pull it further into me after he planted his hips against me each thrust.

I began to feel sweat trickle down my forehead, despite my completely passive state. Combined with the sweat coming off of James, I knew that before long I'd be completely drenched, inside and out. As filthy as my cunt already was, I couldn't wait to have another load inside of me and feel it slosh around, completely full of cum and as slutty as can be.

These dirty thoughts and James' steady feed of cockmeat into my sopping hole mixed and mingled to make my head spin with pleasure and desire. I felt the beginnings of a tingling spreading from my lions outward to my arms and feet, the beginnings of an orgasm. And a pretty strong one, I noted. If only James could hold on for a little while longer or I could get another of my boys in here to help me out...

And, as if on cue, I heard footsteps at the door.

"Dibs on next, I got an 8am exam tomorrow morning."

I shifted my gaze to the doorway, trying to identify the owner of the voice before I saw Connor saunter into the room, wanking his impressive cock in one hand and holding a bottle of lube in the other. At 6'6", he was the tallest on the team and with a dick that matched his size. At around 8 inches tall, it easily kissed my cervix while balls deep inside me, a sensation that neither of us particularly enjoyed. Luckily, for both of us, my asshole was happy to accept longer shafts.

Connor smiled nonchalantly walked to me and offered me his cock. I quickly swallowed the head and encircled it with my tongue, then lazily began jerking his shaft which was already coated in lube. I popped him out of my mouth and jokingly gave him an annoyed look as I jacked him to his full length. An annoyed look that I could only maintain for a few seconds before James' use of my cunt sped up again and I gasped in exhilaration.

"I was actually hoping to getting a few hours of sleep tonight, I guess that that's not happening," I said, but my eager hands told him everything he needed to know about my true goal. It'd been a while since I'd been crammed full in both holes, and the idea of it pushed all concerns with schoolwork out of my head.

Connor laughed, "How about we get this over with then?"

"How you doing back there sweetie?" I turned around to ask James, who had begun savagely pounding away, making smacking noises as his hips rebounded on my asscheeks. He grunted, which I could only assume indicated a positive response, and resumed mauling my ass with his hands, gripping it tightly to better leverage his firm thrusts.

Feeling him sluice my sodden cunt with his rock hard shaft was driving me wild, but it was clear if I wanted to be double penetrated, I wasn't going to be able to passively lay here much longer. I gave Connor's cock a few hearty sucks before grabbing him by the hips and gently pulling him into me. His cock slid down my throat, catching at the curve of my neck. I allowed him to gently fuck my throat, half of his cock slipping past my lips, past my wet, caressing tongue, and down my greedy gullet. I was in heaven. I was filled with two warm, thick cocks and already had a load inside of me, with more on the way. Finally, I pulled away from Connor's invading cock, holding it at bay.

"Okay boys, let's move on," I said, sputtering and jerking off Connor, who had begun to protest before he realized where I wanted him next. James dutifully pulled out of me without complaint and flipped me over so that I was now sitting in his lap, his cum covered cock pressed between us. I straddled him with my legs and sank down onto his girth again, relishing the sensation before I was distracted Connor's lube covered finger at my backdoor, pressing into my anus. I gasped as a digit was inserted fully inside, quickly followed by another. I marveled at the intensity of the sensation - with only a thin membrane between the two invading bodies, I felt unspeakably full already, and Connor's cock would doubtless prove more substantial than two fingers.

As Connor finger fucked my asshole, I turned my attention back to James, who had used my new position to play with my tits, pressing them together like a push-up bra. I'd have loved to lean forward and have him suck on them, but even as the shortest member of the squad at 6 feet tall, he was too tall and my tits would end up pressed against his chest. So I let him squeeze and pinch and pull my elegant C cup tits, feeling my nipples shoot veins pleasure down to my cunt which still had his cock buried deep inside.

Abruptly, I felt Connors fingers pull out of my ass, replaced quickly by his lubed helmet-shaped cockhead set firmly at my entrance. I steadied my breathing and wiggled by butt gently, grinding James' shaft inside of me and feeling Connor's glans wedge into my slightly loosened sphincter.

"Ready?" Connor asked James.

"I know the drill," James responded, and with that, Connor pushed into me. Stars filled my vision as he took my ass, feeding me more and more cock with short, smooth thrusts until I felt his hips touch my ass, and then. they were off. True to his word, James held me steady as they sawed into me, taking turns filling me up in long, alternating strokes that crammed me with a combined fifteen inches of pure meat. Unable to think, let alone hold myself up, I collapsed into James' chest, marvelling at the sheer sensation of having my cunt and ass filled by two beautiful cocks.

Connors cock, while long, was skinnier than the rest of them, and feeling his shaft invade my dirty hole for his entire length every stroke was enough to melt my mind on its own. Combined with James short, powerful upward thrusts into my slick pussy, I knew I wouldn't last long, and my orgasm began to raise. As if caused by the friction of their cocks together inside of my wetness, the pleasure spread like a fire, stretching to my fingertips and filling them with electricity. So great was my pleasure, I almost didn't notice James' breathing growing more labored and his grip on my ass tighter, a sign he was likely to cum soon.

"Ready to switch it up?" James asked, and before I understood what he meant, they'd changed their rhythm so that they were both fucking me at the same time, no longer alternating strokes. I felt so full I could explode, each time they buried themselves in me to the hilt I felt the electric sensation pulsing through my body strengthen. They must have felt each other inside of me, so thin was the membrane separating their cocks, as they purged my body, invading every inch I had to offer them with their steely, ridged cocks.

I mewled and whined, begging them, pleading them, to not stop, to never stop, to fuck my slutty holes to their hearts desire, to claim me with their cum and use my body for their pleasure, my head limp against James' chest as they pummeled my defenseless body. I heard James breath catch in his chest and I regained enough of my mind to navigate to his neck and kissed and sucked his sensitive skin as his hips thrust up for one last time and I felt him clench, his body coiled. His was tight, swollen inside of my cunt, but Connors unquenched cock continued to piston in and out of my ass, rubbing against James' and feeding the fires of our orgasms, until I felt James' cock pulse and flood my cock with his warmth. Round after round he spewed inside of me, holding me tightly to his chest as his entire body convulsed with the strength of his orgasm, all the while Connor fucked my asshole.

All of this proved too much for me, and the electricity peaked, paralyzing me momentarily before crashing down in waves of powerful, mind-melting orgasm. Relief flooded my body as my occupied holes spasmed uncontrollably, gripping the two cocks inside of me, one still cumming gushes of sperm inside my pussy, one deep dicking my tight asshole. My cries of relief filled the room as I rode my orgasm, milking James of his seed as I kissed him, my tongue filling his mouth and his mine as he held himself inside of me, his cock swimming in a sea of cum, still twitching and pulsing, but long having spent its entire contents.

Aftershocks wracked our bodies as I slowly came out of my orgasmic shock to see that my vocal hysterics had not gone unnoticed. Lucas and Neal stood naked in the doorway, with bemused expressions on their faces and half-hard cocks between their legs.

"That looked pretty fuckin good James," Neal said, "she was squealing there for a moment!"

Lucas and James laughed, but Connor was too focused. He removed himself from my ass long enough to pull me off of James, who crawled off the bed, and press me face down into the bed before roughly shoving himself back inside of my asshole. The shock of his quick insertion made me yelp, though more from pleasure than pain, which the other boys found quite funny. I turned to them and stuck out my tongue, which would have been more intimidating had I not had 8 inches of solid dick buried inside of my ass, and so they laughed again. Damn them, fucktoy that I was, they would respect their toys.

Connor's breathing sped up and I narrowed my eyes, realizing he was close to the point of no return. I turned to Lucas and Neal and my eyes locked with theirs as I asked Kyle, "Are you going to cum in this little asshole?"

"Fuck, oh god, fuck," Connor muttered, eyes locked on his ridiculously long cock disappearing into my tiny butt. On his knees, he was slamming all of his length into me, his beautiful cock driving deep into me as I lay face against the pillow, ass up, forcing him to drive down into my tight, hugging passage. oblivious to the show I was putting on. I used a sultry voice and crooned at him, still staring at the onlookers.

"I need you to fill me up baby, I wanna feel your jizz hitting my insides when you cum inside me, okay? I need you to feel extra good for me okay, so don't slow down or try to hold back. I need your cum, so just rape my little asshole all you like, okay baby? I'm not going to be happy until I can feel you shooting inside of me, fucking cover my walls with your jizz baby, and after that, our friends can have their turn, and I can have all of their cum! Can you do that for me baby? Baby, cum for me, cum in my ass, just fucking cum, and cum, and cum..."

My voice drifted off as I felt his cock seem to swell inside of me, stretching me to bursting. I smiled at Lucas and Neal, who's smiles had dropped and now stared at me with lust plain on their faces, dicks standing fully at attention.

When Connor came, he made a noise that wasn't quite human, half between a gasp and a groan as his cock exploded inside of my ass, shooting more semen than seemed possible deep inside me, to my obvious pleasure. I cooed and moaned as he continued to cram me full of his spurting cock, retreating two inches before jamming back inside of me to the hilt and clapping my now-red asscheeks with his hips.

"You're such a good boy Connor, filling my ass like that. Just keep cumming baby, don't stop, I want to have all of it, just keep cumming, that's it."

Connor collapsed on top of me, his hot breath filling my ear, but I could still feel his erect penis pulsing inside of me, so I rocked my hips in and out, trying to tease the last drops of cum into my very full booty as his body shook with pleasure very pulse. Finally, Connor extracted himself from my well fucked ass and gave me a appreciative spank before dismounting the bed.

"See you next time!" I called out to him, but he was already out of the room, likely attempting to find his room before he was passed out from post-orgasmic bliss.

I smiled brilliantly at the two boys who now stood hungrily, a foot away from me, their hard-ons red and angry, balls tight to their shafts.

"Well?" I said, smiling demurely. "Who's next?"

Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers