For the Boys Pt. 01

Story Info
Ava takes on the complicated role of roommate and cumslut.
1.6k words
4.4
67.5k
128

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers

I woke up to the wonderful sensation of a cockhead slowly sliding past my pussy lips and filling me up, my juices coating it as it settled snugly, deep inside of me. I was surprised, not by being woken up by an unknown person's sexual advances (probably Kyle's by the shape of the cock and the weight pressed against my asscheeks), but because of how far he'd gotten before I woke up. Normally, I'd wake up sometime between him getting under my sheets and him tonguing my cunt, and judging by how soaked I was, he definitely hadn't skipped that last step.

All of this was running through my while Kyle gently worked himself into me, pressing his hips into my ass and grinding his cock against my walls.

"Definitely beats an alarm clock," I thought to myself as small ripples of pleasure spread from where his cockhead rubbed inside me, and I smiled into my pillow. I had to stop myself from whimpering in pleasure as he kissed my neck, if I woke up any of the other boys, I ran the risk of spiking their sex drive and ending up in a train that could last hours. A girl needs her sleep, after all.

I sleep face down with a second pillow under my hips to provide easier access to my boys when they need relief in the middle of the night, and fuck, did Kyle take advantage of it. His cock angled into me perfectly so that I was wrapped tight around him and the entire length of his cock was firmly pressed against my g-spot.

I felt Kyle's broad chest brush across my shoulders as he leaned into me, pressing his body closer to mine. Even though he dwarfed me in size and could easily pin me to a wall and fuck me silly whenever he pleased (which he often did), I always felt safe and in control whenever Kyle or any other teammate using my body. Making them feel good made me incredibly happy, and it didn't hurt that these strapping young men knew how to use their god-given gifts on a woman

Playfully, I clenched my pelvic muscles, tightening my walls around him, and I heard him chuckle softly and felt the vibrations through his chest and his cock.

"I was wondering when you'd wake up," he murmured, his breath tickling my ear.

"Eh, get a bigger dick and I might notice sooner," I joked, grinding gently on his cock to lessen the sting of my joke. Kyle had a beautiful member and he knew it, six inches long and thick, with a beautiful head, and when hard, it stood perfectly upright, parallel to his body with around 90 degrees of flexibility before he became uncomfortable. I used this trick when giving him blowjobs to extend his longevity, gently pulling to a lower angle right as he was on the brink of orgasm to bring him back from the edge and continue enjoying my ministrations. But, his cock was one of the smaller ones in the suite, and with five boys constantly relieving their stress by pumping me full of cum, I feel like I can make fun of them every once in a while.

I arched my back and tilted my head back slightly to kiss him and he used the opportunity to grope my breasts which were no longer pressed into the bed, gently twisting my right nipple, causing me to moan low in my throat. I broke the kiss and fell back into the bed, his hands now cupping my breasts as he explored me with slow thrusts. Kyle was always like this, more interested in enjoying the sex than the orgasm, and it was my favorite attribute about him (second favorite being his cock, of course). I could spend hours tangled up with him, finding new ways to suck, fuck, and touch each other while my orgasm built, and built, until it gushes over me like waterfall and leave me trembling and exhausted.

Kyle held me tight and managed to make me squeal softly as he thrust his entire length into me with force, making a soft clap against my ass and sending shocks through my g-spot. He grunted and continued fucking me, hard and fast.

This was not going to be an hour long fuck session. Kyle was going to use me to cum.

I smiled into the pillow again, moaning high and soft to let him know how much I delighted in his assault. The smell of his fresh sweat and musk sent me in spirals as he claimed my eager pussy, pushing in and out, leaving nothing but his beautiful cockhead inside of me before again pushing past my glistening lips with each stroke. The strong, corded muscles of his arms gripped me tighter as his pace quickened, soon pulling me into his cock as much as he was pushing it into me.

"Fuck yes Kyle, fill me up," I gasped, struggling for breath even before he moved his right hand from my tit to my mouth, shoving two fingers inside. God, I loved this boy. I instantly began sucking on his fingers, rolling my tongue over them as if they were his cock while my pussy was being crammed full of the real thing.

"Oh, fuck, Ava, just like that," he whispered in a strained voice in my ear as I felt his entire body tense up around me, tightening like a spring. He thrust into me a final time and felt his cock flex tightly inside of me. I had only seconds to act. Instinctually, I began contracting the walls of my cunt around his cock and thrusting back up against him, milking him for everything he was worth. My asscheeks slapped noisily on his hips and I slobbered on his fingers as I heard him choke out a moan and was quickly rewarded with several hard pulses deep in my cunt. The heat from his cum filled me quickly and I sighed with deep satisfaction. Kyle shuddered and bucked moaned in his orgasm as I savored the sensation of his warm seed jetting into me as I continued to milk his cock, taking his length inside of me and grinding at the base of his cock.

"What," he collapsed on top of me, pinning me under his weight, "the fuck," he kissed my ear, nibbling the lobe, "was that?". I smiled, and attempted to press back on his cock with his weight still on top of me to little avail.

"I'm trying to buy myself a little time tomorrow, if I make you cum hard enough today, maybe I can finish my paper without getting pulled away for a blowjob!" I whispered, giggling. Not entirely true, of course. I take a certain pride in the quality of fuck I can provide my boys, and am constantly thinking of new ways to make them roll their eyes back in their head as they drain themselves in one of my eager holes.

"Wanna get me out of the way too then?"

Before this goes any further, I should probably explain a few things.

So, as you've learned, my name's Ava. I'm a senior in college, I'm a coxswain on our rowing team, and I'm a free use slut for my five suitemates.

I've been a dedicated athlete since I was young, but I never had an opportunity to apply my assets until I found the sport of rowing. My bouncing tits and ass never seemed to help me on the soccer pitch, but I found that they were quite helpful in motivating tall, strapping young men yank the shafts of their oars till they reach the finish. My first day on the water, Kyle couldn't keep his eyes off of my tits the entire practice, so I made sure to let him cum on my tits when I blew him behind the boathouse after practice.

Whats more, I quickly found that Kyle wasn't the only boy interested in my incredible motivational skills. The next practice, I found that the amount of stares only increased, much to my pleasure. By the end of my first week, Kyle had fucked me twice and received the aforementioned blowjob, James had fingered me in the boathouse bathroom while the handjob I gave him coated the wall with his cum, and I made a personal visit to the team captain's room to let him explore my virgin asshole under the pretenses of him "going over team policies" with me.

I quickly discovered that my boys didn't mind sharing me, in fact, they were delighted to pass me around. Once that was out of the way, all bets were off. For two weeks, all forty boys on the team were coming into my dorm room at all hours to pump me full of cum. They would have been the best two weeks of my life had my grades not plummeted on account of never going to class. Since then, our team has instituted a policy; A rower may make free use of the coxswain of their boat, but no other. As the hottest coxswain on the team, I quickly rose to the highest boat, and a spot on the A-boat quickly became the most coveted position on the team. Due to our "unusual" methods, our team quickly became the most hard-working in the nation.

And all I had to do was suck some cock.

My five suitemates are all on the A-boat, with the three other members dropping by to fuck me as they please. Hope that clears things up!

Neal19
Neal19
86 Followers