For The Fan

Story Info
A quirky friend helps solve a dilemma.
9.1k words
4.56
11.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For The Fan

Natalie let out a deep sigh standing in front of the community mailbox near the front door of her shabby apartment building. She knew without looking what was inside...more daily reminders of how far behind she was on her bills.

"I know I'm way behind," she muttered to herself while slipping the key into its slot, "I don't need you telling me every day."

Of course, all the companies to which she owed money had an entirely different view and the stuffed mailbox was the result. Money was always tight trying to work as a retail clerk and finish her masters. With the pandemic, it was impossible. She was laid off four months before, quickly going through her meager savings then maxing out her two credit cards. Now she was about to miss another month's rent. The landlady was sympathetic but told Natalie she had bills to pay too.

She grabbed the unwanted mail without looking and trudged up the three flights to her tiny apartment. After letting herself in, she threw the bills on a small cluttered table with the ones from the day before and the day before that and the day before that, slipped off her bra from under her t-shirt, poured herself the last of the cheap wine still in her refrigerator and flopped on the well worn couch.

Something had to change...and change fast...she knew but was flat out of any practical ideas. The college town far from any large city didn't have a lot of opportunities outside the university. She didn't think she could even sell her body there since who would want to pay with so much free eager pussy available all around.

After draining the glass, she stared at it for a moment. She figured she could skip another dinner. After all what girl wouldn't mind losing a few pounds whether she needed to or not. Still, she did want at least another glass of wine to settle her anxiety and maybe get some research done for her thesis.

Without bothering to put her shoes back on, she padded across the hall and knocked loudly on Jerome's door a few times, having to make herself heard over the blaring TV. A moment later, Jerome came to the door, throwing it open when he saw her. She could clearly see the bulge tenting his sweatpants before he turned and walked back to his couch.

"Hi Nat, what can I do for you today?" he asked solicitously as he flopped back on the couch to continue watching the porn video that was playing, while unselfconsciously fondling his stiff dick through his sweats.

"What's the subject today?" she asked as she sat down next to him on the couch and looked at the screen.

"Same old, same old," he replied, not bothering to look her way, "I'm still on MMF bisex."

On the screen, one typically well muscled, heavily tattooed porn actor was plowing his thick cock in and out of a bottle blonde from behind, causing her obviously enhanced tits to sway wildly, while she knelt to take the stiff cock of another equally standard buff guy into her mouth. Over the next few minutes, they changed positions several times amid a chorus of load moans and groans.

Natalie felt a twinge deep in her cunt when the guys lay on their sides sucking each other and the woman hovered over them fingering her smoothly shaved cunt. She never told Jerome that was one of her go to masturbation fantasies lately...having unknown guys watch her masturbate while they jerked off...since first seeing a similar scene at his place sometime earlier.

She glanced over at Jerome, watching him as his eyes glazed over and he reached into his sweatpants to stroke himself. He was at least ten years older than her and something of a professional student. Apparently he, or his family, had the money to entertain his constantly varying interests. In the last six months he decided to change his doctoral dissertation to something about acceptable taboos in contemporary porn. He's explained that meant most things that weren't explicitly illegal but beyond most people's idea of regular sexual activity. Bisexual play was at the top of his list at the moment.

Natalie knew the closing "money shot" was quickly approaching on the video. She squirmed a little in her seat, knowing her panties were growing damper by the second. The porn didn't do anything in particular for her but she really got turned on seeing a guy jerk off. She let out a low gasp when Jerome, as she knew would happen, pushed his sweatpants down, wrapped his hand around his cock and almost perfectly timed his climax with both guys shooting on the woman's face and tits together on the screen.

Jerome kept stroking himself until four spurts of his cum shot on to his bare belly and chest with a fifth barely oozing out over his fingers. Natalie felt another twitch deep in her cunt as he mewled softly when his cum shot out of his dick, a sound that added to her arousal and something she wanted to remember when she masturbated in her bed later.

He took a couple of deep breathes and reached for a box of tissue on the side table above an already half filled wastebasket. After cleaning the spent cum off himself, he threw away the tissue, pushed his deflated cock back into his sweats and turned to Natalie with an unashamed grin on his face.

"So how many was that today?" she asked, gently brushing her stiff left nipple, knowing full well how much he liked seeing her hard nubs pressing through her t-shirt, while making light of his penchant of nonchalantly jerking off in her presence.

"Five...five good ones too," he told her with a crooked smile, squirming a little to settle back in his seat. "Would you like me to put something else on that gets you going more?"

"No...no thanks," Natalie grinned at him, always amazed he somehow managed to turn watching porn and jerking off into an academic field of study, while turning with a leg pulled up under her to face him directly, "you know porn doesn't really do it for me but I do appreciate you letting me watch you jerk off. I really do love that."

"Anytime," he laughed, "but then you'd have to move in if you wanted to watch every time on a given day. You don't have to be shy here either and can openly play with yourself watching me anytime you want."

"Naw, I'd rather let your imagination run wildly picturing the way I finger myself when I go home," she teased him, "thinking how my nipples stiffen, my pussy gets all moist and puffy and how loudly I groan when I cum."

"You never did tell me if you squirt," he said seriously, his hand again rubbing over his crotch.

"A girl needs to have a few secrets," she grinned, batting her eyes at him in mock innocence, "but that's not what I came here to talk to you about."

"Well fire away then," he feigned pouting, his laughter dancing in his eyes. "If you're not going to ravage me or indulge my perversions, I might as well listen to what you have to say."

"First of all, do you have more wine, I'm fresh out," Natalie began, leaning back with her legs spread, wondering if there might be a tiny wet spot Jerome might see in the crotch of her jeans. "Then I do need some actual advice."

"Say no more," Jerome grinned, getting up and walking into his kitchen to retrieve an unopened bottle of a decent red wine well above her means, "I never offer advice without some wine in my belly and hand."

Natalie followed him with her eyes as he walked to the kitchen and back. For a guy who's cardio routine seemed limited to jerking off a half dozen or more times a day, Jerome was in pretty decent shape. She knew his cock was a fairly thick six and a half inches when fully erect. Other than a three or four day stubble on his face, he wasn't bad looking but their relationship didn't include either one of them so much as touching the other besides brief hugs. She accepted his idiosyncratic ways after realizing he didn't even consider it a problem, let alone rude, to casually jerk off while she was sitting nearby talking to him.

He had mentioned watching her masturbate with him previously but never pushed the subject when Natalie changed the subject. She even got herself off a few times imagining him watching her spread her legs and finger herself as his cum splattered on her wiry pussy hair.

"So what's so bad that you must sink so low to ask me for advice?" Jerome chuckled as he sat back down and handed her a full water glass of red wine.

Natalie took a long sip, hesitant to continue the conversation she began. As always, Jerome didn't pressure her at all, waiting for her to continue at her own pace. As he waited, he shuffled through some porn videos and replaced the one in the DVR and flicked it on. A busty blonde with a shaved pussy and a practically flat chested redhead popped up on the screen, kissing and groping each other in front of another buff guy with a big dick. When Natalie cleared her throat, Jerome muted the audio but let the video continue to play while turning to face her directly.

"I just don't know what to do next," she began tentatively between frequent sips of wine. "My scholarship is simply not enough to pay for my apartment and buy food. Since I lost my job when the pandemic shut everything down, I keep falling further and further behind."

"How much do you need?" Jerome asked her without qualification or a moment's hesitation before breaking into a warm bright smile. "I'll gladly give you some money even if you won't play with yourself for my viewing and jerking off pleasure."

"No...no way," Natalie grinned, seeing the mirth on his face. "I've always been independent and I couldn't take money from you. That would be the biggest bill I would have to worry about repaying first."

"Who said anything about a loan?" he asked, refilling both of their glasses then glancing at the TV to see the guy being sucked and licked by both girls together. "I'd be paying for some...um...research, happens all the time.

"Research?" Natalie giggled, feeling the first effects of the wine on her empty stomach.

"Sure...an up close and personal look at female masturbation in the wild. I might even have to change my dissertation subject entirely."

Natalie laughed so hard some of the wine squirted out of her nose. Jerome handed her some of his jerk off tissues to wipe her face and the front of her t-shirt with her erect right nipple pointing out proudly through the soaked fabric. When she did stop laughing, she noticed his cock was again starting to bulge against his sweatpants. The thought did cross her mind that he must have incredible stamina to get hard and cum again that quickly and so often every day.

"No...I think that's still better left to your imagination," she told him, noticing him glance again at the TV where the blonde was riding the guy's cock while the redhead smothered his face with her trimmed pussy, "but you have a very...um...active imagination so maybe you can think of some ways I could get these bills off my back."

"Get on your back to get off your back," Jerome laughed and chanted a few times until Natalie playfully smacked him in the shoulder and rose to leave, stopping at the door to watch him settle back on the sofa with his rigid dick in his hand and the guy on screen shooting his creamy cum onto both women's faces and tongues.

Natalie stripped off the wine stained t-shirt when she got back in her apartment and threw it into the growing pile of soiled clothing in one corner. She would soon have to find the money to do laundry or she would run out of clean clothes.

As she stripped off her jeans and hiphugger panties, she recalled Jerome's comments about watching her masturbate. She knew from a few previous relationships that a lot of guys found it very hot seeing a woman touch herself in only the ways she best knew most satisfying.

The basic idea actually turned her on, imagining guys sitting back with their cocks in their hands, jerking themselves as she brought herself to a screeching, squirting orgasm. She liked watching Jerome so why wouldn't he or others want to also watch her.

After pissing away some of the wine, Natalie stood in front of the bathroom mirror trying to critically appraise her body. Her smooth skin was the color of milk chocolate. She was hardly skinny, with full heavy tits that drooped the same small amount they always had since fully blossoming. Her bumpy aureolas were a good two inches across, topped by half inch long nipples as fat as the tip of her little finger. A slight curve of flesh led to the unkempt wiry black hair topping and around the sides of her puffy mons, with pudgy pussy lips dangling asymmetrically between her thick thighs.

The more she tenderly fondled her stiffening nipples, the louder she remembered Jerome's high pitched mewling as his cum splashed on his bare belly and chest. She's seen him jerk off almost from the first day she met him, yet that squeaky sound did something special to her that day. She knew right then he was probably stroking himself again until yet more of his warm creamy semen splattered on his belly.

She groaned loudly when her fingertip barely touched her engorged clit. She sat back on the toilet seat, her thighs spread wide with two fingers plunging in and out of the bright pink inner folds her needy cunt while she frantically jerked off her rather large clit like a tiny cock. When her climax erupted, her juices splashed against the vanity three feet away as she bit down on her right hand to keep from screaming so loud Jerome and everyone else in the building knew she was cumming.

The next afternoon, Natalie found a sticky note on her door from Jerome. She read it as she entered her apartment and dropped her laptop and bag on the cluttered table.

"I found something that may solve your problem. Stop over whenever you get home."

She looked at the note, intrigued but a little skeptical about what Jerome may be suggesting. She removed her bra without taking off her shirt, stopped to pee than knocked on his door.

When Jerome opened the door, Natalie giggled, seeing the head of his cock poking up through the waistband of his boxers, all that he was wearing. Pretty clearly he had just pulled them up when he went to answer the door. He simply nodded at her and turned back to the couch, beckoning her to hurry.

"I think I found an answer for your money problems," he blurted out, turning to stare at the TV screen.

She looked at what appeared to be a Zoom meeting for strippers, with at least thirty videos thumbnails jammed together on the wall mounted TV screen.

"What the hell is this and how did you do that?" she asked, noting the bead of precum bubbling up from the tip of Jerome's cock.

"The how is easy," Jerome explained, pointing to his laptop on a coffee table in front of the couch that showed the same thumbnail videos that were on the TV, "I simply cast what I have on the computer to the larger screen. It's great for viewing...um...details when I'm doing my...er...research."

"You really are a pervert," Natalie grinned, slapping his bare shoulder before returning her eyes to the screen, "but what am I looking at that supposedly solves all my problems? I've seen barely clothed girls before. I'm that way myself every day."

"I have no doubt, but you looking is not the point," he started to explain again, rambling in the way he always tended to do when he got excited. "This is a website where these girls, and trust me a whole lot more, monetize talking to people, mostly men I presume, totally privately and anonymously without ever having actual contact."

"Focus, Jerome, and explain how what you have on the screen helps me," Natalie scolded him, growing a little irritated with him.

"OK, the short version is this. On this site, you set up an account that allows people to subscribe for a fixed amount per month or per viewing," he said, doing something on the laptop that changed the screen to one with more explanation. "The site keeps a percentage and you get the rest deposited in a PayPal account daily. So the more people you attract to view and subscribe, the more money you make, plus any additional tips you may get during the session."

"What's the catch?" Natalie asked after a moment's thought. "Who wants to pay to talk to me or any of the other girls?"

"Well most of the time, the girls are naked or close to it," Jerome continued, shying away from another slap on the arm he fully expected, "and sometimes they're...um...asked to...uh...do things."

"You mean...you mean...," Natalie stuttered as she flushed and a look of shock spread across her face, "get naked and...and play with myself...for some other perverts...like you...to watch? Sounds a lot like prostitution to me."

"I wouldn't put it that way...exactly," Jerome muttered softly.

"Then how...exactly...would you put it?" Natalie demanded, her nostrils flaring as her face flushed further.

"Before you get all bent out of shape or dismiss this out of hand, take a look at what others offer and do," Jerome counseled her, "I spent all afternoon checking things out and it seems legitimate to me."

"You're still a pervert," Natalie mutter lowly before agreeing to see what he found out about the site and how that could possibly benefit her.

After a few minutes, she was more intrigued than she cared to admit. The thumbnails Jerome showed her earlier were g-rated previews of the various individual pages. Apparently all of them were more or less produced by the girl, or in a few cases significantly older women, using a web cam and computer. Each offered her stage name, an enticing introduction and a listing of rates for subscriptions or single viewings.

A few even offered the next week cost free for subscribing to the girl's site with enticing tidbits about how the viewer could ask for more than the scheduled shows, including entirely private viewings or exclusive videos, for an extra charge or tip of course.

Before she knew it, two hours, and most of another bottle of wine, had gone by. Natalie could feel her panties sticking between her pussy lips and was sure there was a visible wet spot in her jeans. Jerome sort of contained himself, only jerking off twice before Natalie turned to him.

"I'm not saying I will do this, especially like that one girl played herself with her fingers and toys," Natalie said to him while absentmindedly twisting her left nipple between her thumb and index finger, "but I don't have a clue how to set something up like that."

"Make that a feature instead of a bug," Jerome replied while brushing his thumb over the tip of his cock with his boxers pulled down below his balls. "Something that looks totally homemade is exactly what will attract a lot of subscribers. To be completely blunt, there were only two black girls on there and, like most of the others, don't have the kind of meat on their bones you do."

"Are you calling me fat?" Natalie yelled at him indignantly.

"No...oh no...not at all," Jerome quickly backtracked seeing the angry fire in her eyes, "it's just that you have a little heft to your tits and plenty to hang on to on your hips. Guys may like seeing the super skinny model type but want to curl up with someone soft and warm."

Natalie thought about that, realizing Jerome was complimenting her body in his own twisted way. More than anything though, she could feel her pussy twitch and ooze at the thought of guys looking at her as they stroked themselves. After a few moments, she turned back to Jerome.

"So how would I set this up?" she asked much more meekly than earlier, watching as the tip of his cock twitched, "If...and I do mean if...I decide to do it."

"I suggest first try a practice run," he told her after a few seconds thought, "write a short script and use your web cam and laptop to record a short session that you can look at privately to see how you did."

Natalie thought that was sound advice. She finished her wine, gave Jerome a brief hug and went to her own apartment. She lay in bed thinking about the possibilities as she gently fingered her aching pussy, cumming twice before falling asleep.