For The Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Help!" Natalie murmured softly when Jerome opened the door, standing there looking sheepish with her laptop under her arm. "I tried what you said...about recording a practice try...and it's...it's...just...dreadful."

Jerome stood unmoving for a moment as tears began flowing down both of Natalie's cheeks. Then he put an arm around her shoulders and ushered her to the sofa before getting her a water glass full of red wine. Natalie didn't even notice the way the side of his flaccid cock visibly peeked out from the frayed hole in his boxers.

"How about starting from the beginning and tell me what's wrong," he said to her sympathetically, waiting patiently as she composed herself.

"I couldn't concentrate on anything else all day," she began hesitantly and sipping her wine. "So I gave up this afternoon and wrote up a little script, a lot like the ones we heard yesterday...you know...I'm so and so...twenty two years old...a starving student...want to chat about things we both like. Anyway after a little work, I was satisfied it would do to start."

"Sounds great so far," Jerome chimed in, squirming a little to adjust his half hard cock when he saw how hard her nipples were.

"Anyway, I came home early and set up my laptop and camera...first sitting on my couch...then in a chair...and finally on my bed. The results were terrible."

"How so?"

"The lighting was awful, with dark shadows haphazardly crossing me in different places and the sound was worse."

"Hmm, I hadn't really thought about that," Jerome said to her with a serious look, "I suppose that might be hard to adjust all alone. Can I see what you recorded?"

Natalie's head shot up, a look of surprise and embarrassment on her face. Jerome just waited, giving her a chance to accept that, as her friend, he would help her if she only gave him the chance.

"It's really bad...and embarrassing," she told him, initially resisting his efforts to help.

"I promise not to laugh," he said to her solemnly, "but I might be able to make some suggestions for improvement if I see where you started."

For a moment, Natalie continued resisting before putting her laptop on the coffee table and firing it up. When it finished booting up, she turned to Jerome with a stern look on her face.

"Remember, you promised," she barely whispered before clicking on an icon on the desktop, "no laughing."

Natalie hadn't bothered to delete anything so the first view was her sitting on the couch in a lacy black bra and matching boy short panties. The camera cut off her face right above her nose and the rest of her was too dark to make out much detail. She said her little script so quickly and nervously Jerome had a hard time following the words.

When that finished, she repeated the script sitting back in a stuffed chair, again her face cut off and her knees pressed together because the chair was so soft she sank into the cushion. Finally, she lay on her stomach on her bed, the camera so close to her it distorted her facial features and showed nothing else about her body but her feet behind her head since her knees were obviously bent.

Jerome didn't laugh but he did take a deep drink of wine before saying anything to her.

"You see what I mean," Natalie moaned, dropping her face into her hands and softly sobbing again, "that's just awful."

"OK, it's not the end of the world and we're going to delete that to never be seen again as soon as I give you a few suggestion. I once almost majored in film making, you know," he told her cheerfully, leaning toward her to refill her glass and not paying any attention to the head of his cock popping out of his shorts. "Now don't take anything I'm going to say the wrong way. I'm really trying to make constructive suggestions to improve your performance."

Natalie stared at his still limp cock dangling out of a hole in his boxers. Seeing her, he glanced down and laughed before quite theatrically stuffing his dick back inside his boxers. Natalie grinned at him, the tension broken and sat back agreeing to hear him out.

"OK, the first thing is you need to wear something else that contrasts better with your skin and emphasizes your...uh...assets," he started to say, leaning back and taking a deep sip of wine, "those black bra and panties don't film well."

"But they're the sexiest lingerie I own," Natalie whimpered, "and I can't afford anything else right now."

"Minor detail. I'll front you some money, purely as a business investment and loan of course, for lingerie that works better...perhaps white or powder blue or yellow or a light purple."

"What did I tell you about taking your money," Natalie said sternly, crossing her arms over her tits.

"This will be different," he responded, trying to brush off her displeasure, "and I insist you pay me back with the first payments in your Pay Pal account."

"Fair enough, I guess," she relented slightly while still eyeing him skeptically, "assuming I do anything and there are payments to give you."

Jerome took another deep drink of his wine and proceeded to give her some additional suggestions about camera placement, the speed of her speech, lighting and such. After another half hour, Natalie handed him her empty glass and shook her head.

"There's no way I can keep all that in mind and still try to look alluring," she complained as he handed her the newly filled glass.

"Start with practicing the script until it sounds like you are just chatting with someone normally," he advised her "and I'll work on getting some proper lighting and audio. Remember it's supposed to look and sound homemade, you know, a horny young girl sharing her deepest darkest secrets from the privacy of her bedroom. In a couple of days when the script sounds right, we'll shop and make another practice video."

"We?" Natalie exclaimed loudly, her eyebrows raised in indignation.

"Sure, why not?" he grinned at her while absentmindedly rubbing the head of his cock through his boxers as he put on a new porn video, "I'll be your producer and director."

"Geez, you're such a perv," Natalie groaned, draining her glass and getting up to leave, stopping long enough at the door to see the first droplets of precum bubble to the head of his throbbing dick as he stroked himself on the sofa.

Over the next two days, she forced herself to work on her thesis for about half the day then retreated to her bedroom to practice the script over and over in front of the mirror. While she really didn't want to rely on Jerome for anything, she found herself getting excited thinking about buying and modeling sexy lingerie, imagining her own arousal, mixed with embarrassment, as he critically examined her body.

"I wonder if he'll jerk off just looking at me," she thought, picturing the way she so often saw his cum spurt from the head of his dick on to his belly and chest, "and make me so hot I finally relent and masturbate for his viewing pleasure or even more."

While she wasn't at all sure, she did finger herself to repeated orgasms as those, and other erotic thoughts about actually doing the live online chats, coursed through her head. Finally, she was as satisfied as she was going to be with her script and knocked on Jerome's door to have him listen to it.

He answered in the same tattered boxers he wore a few days before or ones that looked pretty much the same. She noticed the wastebasket was overflowing with crumpled tissues, some apparently not yet completely dried. He brought her a glass of wine before she asked then turned on the couch to face her, the head of his cock sticking out of the left leg hole of his boxers and his dangling ball through the other.

"How's saying the script in a natural voice going?" he asked as Natalie tucked her feet under her legs with her thighs spread open.

"I think I got it," she told him, sipping the wine and looking at him over the edge of the water glass. "I came over for you to listen and tell me what you think."

"Great and I have news for you too," he told her excitedly, "I've done some more...um...research and have lots of ideas for you."

Natalie just shook her head and took another drink. Then she realized for the first time she could remember, there was no porn playing on the wall mounted TV. Then she sat back in the chair and recited the memorized script at a normal talking pace.

"That's certainly a lot better, but it still sounds like your reciting a fifth grade book report," he said to her quite seriously. "You need to make it sound like your talking to just one person, selling that guy on pulling out his credit card because he's so excited to talk directly to you."

Natalie wasn't sure she could do as he suggested, never having considered herself much of a salesperson. With Jerome's prodding, she tried again a few more times. After the third or fourth try, she pictured herself just talking to Jerome, inviting him to share a secret with her the way she and junior high school girlfriends whispered and giggled together discussing boys.

"There you go...you got it," Jerome exclaimed happily with a broad smile, "confident yet intimate."

Natalie smiled wanly and sipped some more wine. She appreciated Jerome encouragement but felt strangely aroused addressing him so personally.

"As I said, I have a few other suggestions," Jerome continued, focusing more seriously on what he was telling her than she could remember about anything else. "One is you can't use your laptop camera. It simply doesn't have the video definition, let alone audio quality, that make something viewable."

"Well that's that then," Natalie sighed, her shoulders sagging slightly, "I can't afford anything else as I guess this is all a waste."

"Oh now don't be a Debbie Downer over such a minor detail," Jerome laughed, the twinkle in his eye telling her he already figured out the issue. "It just so happens I have a good high definition web cam and a pretty decent recording system built into my computer set up. So we'll just video here and, while it will still look homemade, the quality will be way better."

"Is this your demented way of trying to get me out of my panties?" Natalie grinned mischievously, looking around the small apartment.

Whatever went on in Jerome's head was at best chaotic to all outward appearances, but he seemed to be a neat freak of sorts. The kitchen counter was uncluttered with everything in its proper place. Through the open door to the bedroom, Natalie saw the foot of his neatly made bed and wondered if his closet was arranged by colors.

"Naw, if I wanted to do that, I'd rip off your clothes and throw you down on the floor," he laughed, bending his right elbow to show off the less than impressive muscle in that arm, "but I'm really interested in how this all works and why, besides the money of course, so many expose themselves that way."

Natalie could almost visualize the gears turning in his head by the intense look in his eyes. No doubt, Jerome was taking off on an entirely new field of interest and she was now along for the ride. The bulge in his boxers and the small wet spot in the thin fabric indicated it wasn't all completely academic for him.

"C'mon, I want to show you what I've set up based on watching what a few of the others with large subscriber bases have done," he continued, extending his hand to her then leading her into the bedroom.

Natalie stopped short after taking two steps into his bedroom. On one side of the bed, the wall was covered with a floor to ceiling bookcase. A comfortable looking chair sat off to one side. The opposite wall could have passed for her own bedroom when she was in high school, with a few posters of rock bands famous ten years before. A series of Christmas tree like lights snaked up and down the wall behind the headboard.

"What is all this?" she asked, really surprised by the mixed appearances of the room.

"Sets," Jerome said simply, indicating for her to sit on the bed while he turned and brought a video camera on a tripod and two light stands closer to the foot of the bed. "Those two kind of look how I imagine a girl might decorate her room. The other provides a background for one of my ideas about your web site persona."

"Oh...and what is that?" she asked him, scanning the eclectic collection of books covering the wall.

"Well in your intro you say something about being a starving student. How about a character who sits in a library and reads explicit porn stories to the subscribers?" he said with a self satisfied grin. "You wouldn't even have to get undressed...uh...at first."

Natalie wasn't paying attention to what Jerome was saying. She had a clear picture in her mind of her sitting in that chair reading explicit porn as guys watched her and jerked off. A twitch deep in her cunt told her she not only liked the idea but was tremendously aroused by it. She also knew she wouldn't be able, or even want, to resist the urge to strip naked herself and masturbate along with the viewers.

"I like it...the reading in the library idea," she interrupted Jerome in mid sentence while absentmindedly brushing her thumb across her stiff left nipple. "So how do we set this up, find the stories and such."

Jerome, of course, was way ahead of her on all those details. While she might not be comfortable being seen with him out in public, he was incredibly organized and had a very good eye for details.

Over the rest of the afternoon and evening, they rewrote her introductory script to reflect the new emphasis, set up an online account with the website and read through a number of erotic stories. They agreed to ask permission of the authors to use the materials and offer them a video of her reading their story to her subscribers.

"I'm done for now," Natalie told him as she finished the last of the wine in her water glass. ""We can pick it up tomorrow."

"Sounds good," he replied, putting down his laptop and looking at her intently, "think about what clothes you can wear to start and we can shop for lingerie online tomorrow. With a little luck, we can post an intro piece by tomorrow."

Natalie gave him a brief hug, feeling the tip of his half hard cock press against her hip, then went back to her own apartment. She stood in the shower until her skin felt like it was burning off thinking about what she was about to do. Her first orgasm that night erupted over the hand held shower head before giving herself two more sloppy wet ones in her bed.

The next day, she took the only two lacy blouses she owned, along with a mid thigh skirt, to Jerome's apartment. She wore a simple everyday white bra and cotton panties under her hoodie and jeans. Jerome surprised her opening his door wearing jeans and a ratty sweatshirt.

"I thought about doing the intro piece and realized you probably need some sexy lingerie for videoing that," he explained as she raised an eyebrow and walked in holding the other clothes. "I have no idea how long it will take to get something we buy online, so I found a place in town that has some stuff that can work for now."

She eyed him intently, well aware that he was trying hard to help her yet noting his obvious excitement of what that entailed by the bulge in his jeans. She had to admit he had a point, so hung up the things she brought with her and followed him down the stairs to the street.

"I just hope he doesn't start jerking off in the store when I try things on," she thought to herself as they waited for a bus.

The lingerie shop was pretty much the same as any other Natalie visited from time to time. She did require a particularly good fit for her firm heavy tits, so cheap bras were a waste of money for her. Jerome, who clearly had never been in a women's intimate garment shop before, looked around with his mouth half open. Natalie hoped he didn't start drooling.

"I think we should look in the section that are a little more risque," Jerome muttered to her after seeing some less than revealing bra and panty sets on display near the front door.

She elbowed him in the ribs and walked to a far corner of the store where the items on the mannequins and hanging on the wall seemed more in line with his train of thought. For the next few minutes, they checked sizes and colors, holding up different items against Natalie's arm to see how compatible they were with her dark skin.

The white and yellow sets were too bright in her mind, leaving her trying to decide between a lacy powder blue one and a very revealing red set with thong panties that were little more than a small patch of material in the front and finger thin straps for around her waist and through her ass crack.

"I like the red," Jerome told her, turning his back toward the rest of the store as he brushed a hand over the now protruding bulge in his jeans.

"You would, pervert, there's not enough fabric to cover my tits or pussy," she replied while still holding that one in her hand.

"Yeah, I figured," he grinned wickedly, taking the bra and panties from her hand and marching to the cash register.

The clerk eyed him suspiciously as he laid down the garments and handed her a credit card. She ran the transaction without an incident and they left to go back home.

"You really expect me to wear those things...with you watching?" she said plaintively when they got back to his apartment.

"Of course," he responded coolly with the mirth at her discomfort evident in his eyes, "if you are going to be natural and not a nervous wreck on camera, you need to practice until you're comfortable with someone watching...and that's me."

Natalie had to admit he had a point, but wasn't about to tell Jerome that right away. Instead she suggested they do a practice video using the clothes she brought from her place and the underwear she already was wearing. She stood staring at him for a moment before he realized she wanted him to leave the bedroom while she changed.

After she pulled the hoodie over her head, she dropped her jeans around her ankles and stepped out of them. A quick look down over his tits to her panties told her something she would have to take care off right away. Dark tufts of her pussy hair peeked out from the sides of her cotton panties and would be even more evident when she put on the red thong. She quickly slipped on the frilly blouse and short skirt, smoothing the material down before opening the bedroom door.

Jerome looked up from where he was paging through the sites of other woman. He put down a pencil on a yellow legal pad where he was making a few notes.

"I suggest trying this two ways," he told her, turning back to the TV screen, "one with you dressed as you are and then perhaps in just the bra and panties. If you'll notice, almost everyone on here is not wearing much more than that and the point of this exercise is to attract subscribers."

Natalie gulped and nodded her head in assent. She still wasn't sure about displaying her body but Jerome was only saying things that made sense. If he happened to get off as a side benefit, so be it, especially if she got to watch him.

For the next hour or so, they tried different poses on the chair in front of the bookshelves. Jerome gave her a large book to pretend to read while not blocking the view of her tits and ass. After a while, the script came easier and more natural, but the visuals didn't seem to work.

"I guess just the bra and panties are the next step," Natalie was first to admit, unbuttoning her blouse and slipping out of the skirt without bothering to ask Jerome to look away.

She sat in the chair, holding the book off to one side as she looked at the camera smiled and repeated the revised script. Jerome had her change position slightly a few times, including spreading her thighs as wide as if she was wearing jeans. After three more attempts, he grinned at her cheerfully.