For The Fan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I think that's it," he said happily, bringing the short video up on his computer screen, "except for a couple of details."

"Such as?" Natalie asked, agreeing the forty-five second or so video looked polished yet natural.

"We need to shoot the final version with you wearing the red lingerie," he told her while bringing the just completed video back up for another view, "and you need to trim that hair in your crotch so it at least fits under the panties and remove that on your legs completely."

Natalie blushed and nodded in agreement. She hadn't had any sort of sexual relationship in months and months, so she hadn't bothered with that sort of personal grooming.

"Here, you can get the bulk of it with this," Jerome said, handing her a cordless trimmer, "and after your done we can decide if you need to take off more."

"Now?...Right...here?" Natalie exclaimed, her face and neck flushing at the thought of him watching her trim her pussy hair or shave her legs and underarms.

"Why not? We're ready to video the final cut and everything is set up," he replied casually as if her were asking her to touch up her lipstick.

"I'll be right back," Natalie exclaimed as she got to her feet and grabbed the hair trimmer, the red lingerie and her jeans and hoodie then stomped across the hall to her own apartment still in her underwear, firmly closing the door behind her.

"Fucking pervert," she thought to herself as she trimmed the hair above her pussy closely then climbed in the shower and soaped up her legs and crotch, "probably would have loved to jerk off watching me shave my cunt."

The more she thought about that, the more aroused she became, making a mental note to maybe, just maybe, do that live if the web site went well. She shot an especially large volume of pussy juices when she climaxed before drying off, putting on the red lingerie and a robe and crossing back to Jerome's apartment.

Jerome's cock did seem to stiffen a little when she removed the robe and positioned herself in the chair. The bra was little more than two patches of silky red fabric that barely covered her two inch wide aureolas. The triangle of material covering her mons didn't extend to all of her trimmed pubic hair.

He didn't say a word, simply went into his bathroom, handed her a razor and walked into the other room. Natalie pulled the tiny panties down over her thighs and scraped away the remaining pussy hair until only a half inch wide strip remained. She readjusted the panties making sure no hair was visible and called him back into the room.

It took three more tries before they had a video introduction that satisfied them both. By then, Natalie's pussy was throbbing in anticipation of seeing herself on screen while barely clothed, knowing men she didn't, and wouldn't ever, know were jerking off looking at her body.

Naturally, Jerome made a rude comment about hoping the video captured her luscious cameltoe. She looked down to see the way the panties pulled up between her puffy pussy lips, the slight scent of her sex wafting to her nose with a small wet spot staining the fabric. The aroma and wet spot made her yet more aroused as she squirmed to cover herself with her robe.

Twenty minutes later, the video was posted and her new account set up. They added a note that subscription would be free for one week, at the end of which she would have a live chat to get ideas about her subscriber interests.

Natalie was sitting on her new couch opening the latest package when she heard the lock click and Jerome enter her apartment. She turned and grinned at him before dumping the contents of the package on the coffee table.

"The latest lingerie," she told him briefly as he helped himself to some wine and brought the bottle to top off her glass.

In the six months since first posting, things could not have gone better for her. From the modest beginning of seven viewers for her first live chat, she now had close to fifteen hundred enrolled in plans costing from $19.99 to $49.99 a month. Those in the more expensive category, of course, received lots of special attention from her.

Not everything went smoothly at the outset, but with Jerome's considerable help, they worked through the kinks and became one of the most successful and watched sites. In addition to thrice weekly hour long shows with subscribers, she offered videos of past events and private online chats, all for an additional cost. She was truly amazed at the amount of soiled panties she sent at subscriber's request each month, especially during her period or the ones she wore while masturbating and squirting for their viewing pleasure.

She also caught the eye of some corporate sponsors. She was deluged with offers to model their lingerie or demonstrate their sex toys live, all of which paid even more. As a result, she moved to a much nicer apartment with a second bedroom outfitted with the best audio and video equipment she, or more accurately Jerome, could find.

He refused to move from his old ratty place, claiming he had too much history, having lived there since his sophomore year in college. It hardly mattered since he spent whatever time Natalie needed at her place using the expensive equipment. In a nod to their humble start, both of them still drank wine from water glasses, even that which cost more per bottle than her former graduate school stipend.

All that she managed to do with three hours of live chat a week and perhaps another six or seven in preparation or private conversations or shows. She still had plenty of time to pursue her graduate degree.

"So what did you get that's new today?" Jerome asked her, flopping into a chair across from the sofa and absentmindedly rubbing his bulging cock through his jeans.

"One package was lingerie...see through bras and panties, a few sheer negligees and the like. The other are some new toys I've been asked to review."

"Well let's take a look and decide what you want to wear when and where," he said casually, picking up one item after another and holding them at arm's length.

"I think I'll save that panty set for a private chat," Natalie told him as she held a sheer see through bra that wouldn't completely cover her nipples and panties so small the outside edges of her pussy lips would remain exposed, "along with that purple g-spot vibrator and black anal plug."

As she talked, Natalie casually stripped off the t-shirt and jeans she was wearing to stand totally naked holding up the different outfits against her body. Jerome, having seen her nude so many times now, didn't even flinch, more interested in the features of the g-spot vibrator than her naked body.

Natalie giggled, thinking back to that first time Jerome saw her completely naked. She had been doing chats and shows online for maybe a month when one of the subscribers made a rather rude request in a private message. Natalie not only rebuffed the guy but banished him from the site. Jerome noticed she was upset and asked what happened.

"So what?" he asked her after she explained what the guy wanted. "You are practically naked for them now so what's the big deal if they see your nipples or pussy slit? As best I can tell you have a fairly standard issue female body."

"I happen to think I'm very special," Natalie told him indignantly, "and unique in my own way."

"Yeah, if you say so," Jerome egged her on, "but as an expert on naked women based on my years long study of porn, I still see standard equipment."

For a few moments, Natalie just stared at him indignantly. Since she was wearing the red bra and panty set that left close to 99% of her body exposed and had been hinting to subscribers they could see even more if her tips reached a certain point.

Jerome watched each of her performances from behind the camera while monitoring the audio feed all the while openly stroking himself. More than once, he had cum on his belly while she was live. While the subscribers thought she was talking to them, she was really looking at and addressing him.

Suddenly, in a huff, she ripped off the top barely covering her erect nipples and stepped out of the panties. Her puffy pussy lips, with a hint of moisture glazing the edges betrayed the anger that couldn't disguise her arousal.

Jerome just grinned at her as he began stroking his stiffening cock again. For a moment she just stood and glared at him before sitting back down, her thighs deliberately spread wide so her pussy lips gaped open. His grin simply broadened.

"I know you like watching guys jerk of, so don't tell me you never even thought about one jerking off and cumming on your fingers and pussy while you masturbate," he said softly as he thumbed a bead of precum that bubbled up on the tip of his dick.

"Well...yeah," she admitted shyly, brushing a finger over the strip of hair leading to her pussy, "but I just thought that guy was rude to suggest I do it for all to see."

"The camera is off now," Jerome murmured lowly, "so no one but us would know if you tried it."

Natalie bit her lip and rolled her eyes, her finger seemingly with a mind of its own as it split her moist pussy lips and circled the hardening nub of her clit. Jerome shifted slightly, giving her a better view of one hand stroking his cock and the other gently squeezing his dangling balls.

"You know your a fucking pervert don't you?" she murmured lamely, leaning back to fondle her right nipple while continuing to finger her pussy. "I suppose next you'll want me to give you a blow job live online or take your cock in my ass."

"I wasn't planning on a blow job for at least another month," he laughed, getting to his feet and walking closer to stand over her, "and figured you want your pussy fucked first...but I'm all yours if you have other...um...preferences."

She reached over and punched his hip, unable to resist his juvenile humor. She then cupped his ass cheek in her hand and pulled him closer to stand between her spread thighs. She let out a low moan when the first droplet of his precum dripped on to the finger encircling her clit.

"Just shut up and jerk off on me," she commanded him, letting go of his ass to slid two fingers from that hand into her gaping cunt.

Jerome started pounding his dick with his hand frantically, anticipating that her growing moans and quivering thighs presaged her imminent orgasm. After a moment, she arched her back and let out a loud shriek as her pussy juices erupted on his hand and cock and legs. Before she even stopped squirting, he leaned forward with his free hand on her shoulder. The first spurt of his cum splattered on her belly button followed by three more that coated her hand and dribbled down through her glistening pussy lips.

Natalie slumped back in the chair with her eyes closed, the diminishing aftershocks to her orgasm rippling through her body. Jerome dropped to his knees and sat back on his heels, looking directly into her cunt and the milky fluids leaking out to ooze down to her asshole.

After that, Natalie had no reservations about displaying herself or even fingering her pussy for the subscribers who had web cams and jerked off with her. Of course, whatever they thought was happening, she was watching Jerome stroke himself just for her, getting his cock as hard as he could to cum for her wherever she wanted when the camera was turned off.

^^^^^^^^^^