All Comments on 'For The Firm'

by CalliopeTheThird

Sort by:
  • 168 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ummm

Me too movement is totally ruining porn for me. But I liked the end, welcome to the violation my friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What is with the confused ending?

Is it even a question? Bin the bitch. It's the only option left to him. It hardly matters whether the old fuck knows or not. The comment about tipping the cleaning staff demonstrates there was no prior acceptance by the husband or the old cunt would already have known, so the video is a dream piece of evidence.

The question should have been how will he destroy the arrogant and old fucker and exit cleanly from the clutches of the slut. Not this sickening, whinging, dickless wimp crying that he'd rather have been a happy little cuck. I would rather he ate a bullet than the old cunt's creampie.

Her family and friends, not to mention the spouse's of the other partners might all find movie night a little illuminating and wouldn't cost a penny of legal fees either.

After his decisive action this this piss poor wimp ending just killed it for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Retribution

I just have to say there better be a second chapter with some retribution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Nice story. What should you do now?

1. Accept that you are a cuckold and take pleasure and pride from that;

2. Go to room 607 and lick George's semen from your Wife's shaven, used pussy;

3. Thank George for giving your Wife pleasure and her promotion;

4. Confirm with your Wife that she has just had her best ever fuck;

5. Offer George your arse to fuck as a thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nothing worth reading today

20 stories on this list. Stev2244 and Girlinthemoon are the only two worth opening. Those are good stories. Add the rest of them together and they aren't worth one star.

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
WHAT A DILEMNA

and how far to take the outcome, TK U MLJ LV NV

tazz317tazz317over 6 years ago
NOW THE TIME TO DECIDE

be a man or be a mouse, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
The desire to watch...

can be many things, but it may also just be that territoriality instinct kicking in,.

I agree with others, if there is a chapter 2 it needs to have a lot more pain to the offenders. There may not be a ton of alienation of affection states, but there are a lot of pain and emotional distress states and putting such information into a suit makes it public knowledge and that begins to make things far more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
2*

Confront her, have her file sexual harassment against George and start counseling. DO NOT BE A CUCK! PUCK.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish

How many times do I have to say it...finish the damned story!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 6 years ago
No revenge?

FFS. If the husband just accepts this situation he may as well just chop his own balls off. Think dark alley, or drugging the old bastards food, castrating him before burning him alive in his car. He would have to kill him or else the older partner would use his resources to get back at him. Has he no pride or backbone at all?

Those old lawyers are always married, so drug and kidnap his wife and drop her off at a Bikers club or some pimp house. BEFORE whatever he does to the husband so that he knows.

As for his cheating wife, divorce her. Yes, send that video to all her family and friends.

If he turns whimp and accepts it and does nothing, I wash my hands of this story.

ReedRichardsReedRichardsover 6 years ago
George is an idiot

He knew he was being watched, and presumably taped, and not only did he go ahead and fuck Gillian, but he admitted that not only was this her job interview to make partner, but that he had butt fucked the other two partners for their job interviews. That’s Grade A evidence against him and his firm!

Colin doesn’t ever have to sue. All that he has to do is let other two partners know that he has George’s admission that they agreed to get fucked for their positions, carefully phrasing it so it isn’t blackmail, and the firm will give him a multi million dollar settlement.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 6 years ago
Congratulations writer.

Waiting until the end,

to reveal which kind

of LW story this was,

gave us, who don't

like cuckolding stories,

no chance to quit reading

before the shit hit the fan.

For that you get a well earned

1 star from me.

Showing no respect,

you get no respect back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
it's all aid alreay

hopefully not the end and has the husband show determination to bring out this foul play her boss enjoys so much and is not concerned or afraid about being exposed. His telling her on camera fucking him is required to maike a partner and admitting having fucked the other partners in the ass is (or can be) the proverbial nail in his coffin. Either you or another author respond real soon please.

fisheronefisheroneover 6 years ago
Lune in the sand

When it gets to the.point where wife let's boss screw her knowing that you know, it's time for divorce. The next thing will be her sending husband to spare bedroom while boss manhandles her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very bad fetish

typical LW shit 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
boreing

This "story" was flat as a pancake, Seriously just blaaaaaza please do NOT continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
JUST ANOTHER CUCK

This story is just to tease the B.T.B lovers with thoughts of real revenge but just wait and it will be just another cuck story.Amazing how B.T.B lovers love revenge so much.

Impo_64Impo_64over 6 years ago
I agree with @ReedRichards...

I agree with @ReedRichards...How could a senior partner in the law firm let himself get filmed trading sex for a promotion? Really? And with so much stupidity the firm still existed? And the stupid husband hid the camera in plain sight so the cleaning crew found it? And didn't take it out because they knew at once it was to film their most important client? Really? And after these stupid issues, the writer has chosen an even worst ending? Really? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
america

how many sick fucks are there in that country.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Another law firm goes down

Sexual harassment. Using sex. Today's world one major law suit. Media gets husbands story and video. Law firm starts losing clients. George gets disbarred and loses everything from lawsuit filed. Sorry but your story has a lot of holes and a stupid attorney in it.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
Thoughts

"What the appointment was about, though, I had no idea. No doubt Gillian would tell me about it." - WTF? I realize this is LW, and WE know what it means, but even in real life, how can there be any doubt? Not only will she NOT tell him about it, she'll lie through her teeth if he asks!

Ugh, NOT the high-tech gadgets! Any fool can see that she is going to cheat, presumably to "earn" her promotion on her back, but he "needs more proof"? Why not just meet her at the door of the room and stop her before she does something unforgivable? I know some consider the intent as bad as the act, but maybe there's some harassment going on that might excuse the intent, but can never excuse the deed.

He plans to watch the video again and again, maybe to jerk off?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Boilerplate — with an honest twist

Wife has sex with boss-man to advance her career. Hubby installs high-tech spy gadgetry to catch her in the act. This is a boilerplate BTB tale that we’ve read a thousand times before....until the very last paragraph, when the author throws us a curveball with an honest portrayal of many BTB authors’ true feelings that they’re afraid to admit.

How many times do we read a story about a guy who catches his wife having sex with another guy on video and he watches the video numerous times? If he were truly repulsed by it, a single viewing would be enough, right? But in revelation of their self-loathing, the BTB writers always tack on an ending where the wife and/or lover is beaten with a pickaxe handle.

If this author had tacked on a similar ending, this would be a four-star story, guaranteed. That ridiculous Stev story yesterday proved — yet again — how easy it is to please the BTB readers.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 6 years ago
Simple cuck and whore fantasy

I'm not into cuck and whore fodder so I won't rate this one but it doesn't seem bad for a cuck wimp married to a slut whore fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
swinger shut the fuck up

so people expect a wife who whores herself for her job, to get fried by the husband (if he has any dignity and self respect) and you scoff at that. just because you may o may not care if your other half fucks others, some do. so how about this, shut up you arrogant, deluded prick y. oh fyi just another whore story , it sucked

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Are you going to finish this story?

You left the door open to all kinds of endings. I hope you are not another chuck writer. She sold herself for a partnership. And enjoyed the sex with multiple orgazmins . The boss is so wanton he knew the camera was there and he made the husband look like a fool. Now does the husband stand up and divorce this slut called wife ,there is no other alternative. She is now the property of this boss. How can he do anything else but divorce ,no children thank you. I don't care what kind of great life they had together she and the author just destroyed that. So finish the story like a man ,not make him a pussy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yawn! Here we go again.

The challenge for an author if a story that has been related thousands of times is to figure out some super-creative, unexpected way for the about-to-be cuckold to wreck havoc on the arrogant boss and the whore he married. You didn't do that. Once the main character "notices" his erotic attraction to her infidelity, the story takes its place with all the other unsatisfying, unattractive stories with the identical plot line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

burn the boss and kick the bitch out

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hey Swinger

Thought you were going to retire from loving wives. Couldn't stay away could you? Got tired of posting anonymous? Why don't you tell us all about what we the readers like. Who gives a shit what you think, it's what we think that counts. So fuck off and go back into retirement. It's been relatively quiet around here, don't need you to stir the pot. Why don't you take more time enjoying you willing cuckold status and swing some more with your whore wife. Isn't watching her get fucked by others your hobby?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Laughable

If you want to read a really funny humorous fresh take on the "Corporate Whores" story, Whadreamsmaycome wrote one that had me laughing my ass off. This? Just one of thousands of the same yawn inducing shit.

I'm sure all authors are so grateful that they have Swingerjoe around to tell them what they think. He is a mind reader and a psychologist in between watching his wife fuck other guys and writing his own really bad stories. The worst writer around. Just check his scores, and he gives advice to other people. Weird, right?

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
Re. “Laughable”

Kimi, posting anonymously again. Pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ìf

If you were a man you would know what to do and know what to say since you do not it is very obvious that a woman wrote this tripe.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 6 years ago
Will there be a man in part two

Or just another British wimp. He has everything he needs to burn her and the firm. Don't wimp out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Wow, who in the hell writes these comments.

I enjoyed the story, keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Jump out the window pussy

Believe me, I know what I would do. I have absolutely no doubt. There are no kids involved. The truth is that this is England or some other wimp country. There are no men left in England. They have been conditioned to believe that fags are men, that wimps are men, etc. Real men know they are not. A real man takes care of business, deals justice and moves on.

GeojimGeojimover 6 years ago
Continue this story

I would love to see where this story line goes from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@swingerjoe the faggot is back

With his stupid and shitty comments.

Pappy7Pappy7over 6 years ago
It is really sad that the thanks we

get on here for reading and really hoping to enjoy a good story that is fairly well written is this kind of bullshit story where the wife is a raging idiot and the husband is timid and non-aggressive. This all while the lover is over the top manly and in the husband's face either in person or on tape. Time to man up and take out the trash. I would hope a very public and messy divorce for him and his whore and humiliation for the two men who took it up their asses. If they are married I would think bitter divorces for them, unless they are married to women like the whore partner in this piece. Can't see much here or any place it can go. Sad for the death of this LW land and the rebirth into no balls for the main male character land. 2 stars and that's generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
There would be no delay

or room for misunderstanding reactions if I were confronted with this. It would be very public and unilateral, and designed to destroy their comfortable lives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

burn the bitch and her boss why would you keep a cheating bitch and sue the shit out of the company

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's pretty funny Schmoe

A dickbreath bitch that comments anonymously on here for months talking about someone commenting anonymously? Seems like Kimmi has the balls to comment as herself, unlike you. You know that everybody here just thinks you're a fucking joke, right?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
C'mon, you tell us...........

............ It's your story! How the hell do we know?? It's a good story, a good solid 4, maybe a 5...,, until the end when you ask and propose all these scenarios/questions. You need to do a sequel, you certainly have enough material. A little BTB would seem to be appropriate. You need to finish your story. It's a 2 until you finish it.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 6 years ago
That’s pretty funny, Anony

A dickbreath bitch that comments anonymously on here every day talking about someone commenting anonymously. While it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that Kimi literally has balls, you’d have to be a stone-cold moron if you didn’t recognize her “anonymous” posts. Her signature grade school insults are impossible to miss. Hell, she even gave a shout-out to her nom de plume! If she can see me lurking in every corner, surely turnabout is fair play.

smokepolesmokepoleover 6 years ago
insane

What moron would ask: "...knowing this would mean a whole pile of guys watching my wife wantonly fucking at a window"? What do you not understand about COERSION and the legal system? I'm positive all firms these days have codes of conduct and that each employee gets to sign one. If not you have a "marriage license" that although it means little to you, was a promise to act a certain way. That promise has been broken and you are due reparations. You can watch the video all you want while you wank off in your apartment by yourself. That is what you have access to if you stayed married to the cunt. cut out the middleman and make him pay you for the inconvenience.

GROW UP - this shit is not enticing/exciting or arousing.

Smokepole

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
go for the gold

sue her company for a few million. divorce her ass. Make sure you make sure they do not fire her and also give her that partnership. She gets her dream job. You get enough to either retire or Buy a great house a cpl of cars and still have enough to live on while you still work part time and use her companies millions they pay you in your lawsuit.That way you both get what you want. And hopefully you can find enough great looking escorts that simply make your ex look like lil orphan Annie. Millions of sweet things out there also that will fuck cheap. Hope she likes living the single life and that boss Hope he likes that his next 20 years of bonues will go to pay back what he cost the company for fucking up so badly. Plus they should also cut his pay till he pays back that 5 million dollars hubby got in his settlement before taxes and after they pay his lawyer

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
super!!

Great story, wonderfully written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hottest sex scene written around here for a while.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
You had the makings of a great tale

And then you went to Cuck World. Can there be ANY reason to keep your slut wife the partner? I hate using the term but if you don't do a bold and masculine sequel this will be pure Cuck Crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Silly

Owner of successful law firm would never leave the camera to film him fucking aa employee for partnership. As it is the marriage is over and so is this law firm. Hubby can easily walk away with a large monetary settlement and be glad he found out his wife has zero love or respect for their marriage and him before any kids came along. Hell man hubby couldn't be sure the kids would even be his for fuck sakes.

Hubby can annihilate soon to be ex and her boss and make a few copies of this amateur porn. One for himself and few for her family and friends so everyone knows wife has no problem whoring herself out for a promotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Story not finished

There is no resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Basic repressed homosexual fantasy

Fairly well written. The author surely wanted to add another scene in which the husband gets it up the ass from the senior partner, since the old dude already stated he enjoys boning men’s butts. Probably that will happen in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
That's it?

If this only the start, a chapter number to warn this wasn't a complete story was warranted.

<P>

What's even worse, however, is if this is all there is. Don't have your character ask questions you have no intention of answering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Divorce,

And sue the firm and the senior partner. Ruins wife, who deserves it, senior partner, who is a sexual predator, and probably sets up the wronged husband financially for life. Why care about her rep?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Don't know what to do?

Eat your gun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Calliope

Unless our potential wimp just tells her its over, walks out and goes on with his business in some other location after the divorce, your story sucks. There are too many RAAC stories just like this on the site to even rate a single star, unless it is negative one.

She is just a useless corporate whore who has no love for her husband so why stay together. she is now a partner and he won't have any alimony to pay and he will never touch her again. So let him leave the useless bitch with his manhood and dignity intact.

Now ask me what I really think.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What to do now?

Now that the powerful man who can just walk up to pretty women and grab their pussies and kiss them now that he owns Gillian, Colin should move out and file for divorce. He probably won't get shit in a lawsuit since the rich powerful man get's what he wants and he now has Gillian so why would Colin stay now that she's a corporate whore? One Star because there is no lower rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Redeem him please.....

The only way to clean this mess up now is to write a next chapter....he disdains her for the whore she is, takes legal action against the whole lot of them, and walks away with his balls and dignity intact. Oh, and maybe have the Senior Partner gang raped (dry) by a gang of homosexuals since he likes men's butts so much ?

That should clean this little mess up nicely....Chapter 2 please ?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
re: Thoughts

There's another part to this: is the video he took legal?

<P>

This isn't in his house where he would definitely have the right to record this. He didn't enter the room and start recording. He planted a camera in a hotel room without the hotel's permission. There are stories all the time of people planting cameras in restrooms. This is basically no different.

<P>

I don't really see that his intentions would matter because they weren't doing anything illegal. From the story, she was there with her consent. If he tries to go against them, there would be a very good chance he would be charged with voyeurism.

<P>

He may -- may -- be able to use the recording if goes for divorce and she's trying to get a better deal out of it then him because the rules for evidence in civil cases are not as strict as those for criminal cases, but any action against the firm and he's probably in trouble.

<P>

It could easily be that he was set up not only be George but by Gillian, that the text was sent on purpose. Now they have something to hold over him. If he tries anything, if they feel divorce so soon after making partner may bad, they could tell him to keep quiet or they'll contact the police.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Finish this.

I like the short read but finish this.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 6 years ago
"Corporate Whores"

By "whatdreamsmaycome" is a more complete story and somewhat funny to boot. This story stretches the imagination and without some retribution by Colin the ending is just plain old crap. Hopefully you'll use some imagination in a part two and settle some accounts. Why would a husband and wife that had all they needed except a little more time together engage in "corporate whore behavior" for a few more dollars?

GreylocGreylocover 6 years ago
WTF

Legal, Not Legal. Big Wup, You found out what you needed to know. She's a lying, cheat. Dump her.! In your story your protagonist is doing well at his job, so call it a wash. File for Divorce on the ground of Adultery (doesn't matter in this day and age), but it might get you a better settlement. Use the video as a rebuttal if she denies it and if hert lawyer says that the video was obtained illegally, you have documented evidence that one individual in the room (the renter) knew of the video camera's presence before hand and did not object to it's use. Then put the video out on the internet letting other people know that by his own admission he fucks his partners in the ass. No matter what get your ass to the bank and withdraw your money before the bitch gets her hands on it. Just Saying.

QuietlyLurkingQuietlyLurkingover 6 years ago
Stories with no ending...

get 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very good story

I was surprised to read all the bad comments. I enjoyed the story. Of course in a "Loving Wives" section stories are going to be about wives fucking other men/women. Why criticize that? That's why people read these stories, to get aroused about the taboo-breaking, and to masturbate.

I thought the author showed good imagination in writing about how he booked the room, put in the camera, etc. He obviously expected his wife to fuck someone there. The ending made the story stand out from other LW stories, partly because of the surprise that the boss knew about the camera, and partly because Colin is shown as not knowing what to do, now that all parties know what happened. Blackmailing the boss and getting millions would be a good possibility, but that would be more of a legal drama, not a porn story. I think the story is good as it is, and it is better to leave it there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Go

Go away

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 6 years ago
Wow what a bunch of bugger comments.

The story was fine, a little light on plot, but nonetheless interesting. Five stars for the start of an interesting story. I’m looking forward to your next chapter. Xoxoxoxoxo Annette

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Not believable

No successful,powerful, dominant businessman would be that stupid.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
One Quibble

Why would Boss Bull suspect that a hotel room would be bugged? A related sub-quibble would be ‘why would he give her 2+ weeks of warning BY TEXT? Let her know, in his office, to reserve the next morning for a meeting, and provide the details the next morning.

How often does Boss Bull do this? He admits to twice before, before making those guys partners of his firm. How much time do the cleaning staff have to go over the whole room? Hiding a very small camera in a fancy hotel room should be easier than finding it. Why would BB expect anyone to video his conquest (yeah, he IS a lawyer but he’s is also arrogant)? It would ruin the tale’s outcome if BB were not to have been magical (at least omniscient!), but it is a good story with only one ‘suspension of disbelief’ - a perfectly acceptable number.

I find the ending excellent. Hubby thought he was ahead of the game (despite the quibble that it took magic to thwart his machination) and finds that he hoisted himself by his own petard. (IBTW - Interesting history behind that phrase.). There is NO good place for Hubby to go!

No law against fucking your own (consenting adult) employee, especially if the video confirms her consent [Sweetie might be able to file Sexual Harassment but a) the video suggests otherwise, and b) no way she would give up the partnership!] BB would be stupid to include a prohibition of such behavior in HIS manual office.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WACC

BTB... # MeToo....

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok,ish

it was a very good start but seemed to lose its way, the (discovery) ending was a great let down.

its a pity because with a bit more thought it couldve been a great story.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Anonymous Re: "Author, EDUCATE YOURSELF."

"No, people don't commit crimes to get sex, especially wealthy successful people." - I'm gonna steal some of Kimi's thunder here! "People don't commit crimes to get sex"? Um, you HAVE heard of rape, haven't you?

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 6 years ago
@Lickideesplit Re: "One Quibble"

Why the advance text rather than just tell her in person? For the same reason he left the camera and even spoke to the camera: So that the Bull could humiliate the cuck!

I still stand by part of my first comment, only a fool wouldn't know what that first text meant, and put a stop to it right away. Yes, I know that would kill the story, and if she's determined to cheat she still will!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

burn her and her boss unless you are a wimp

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
# 1

You took what cold have been a great story and turned it into a real piece of shit. Totally blew this. I hope your screwing this up was some kind of fetish minded intentional act and not just poor writing abilities.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Nope, didn’t work for me.

The end blew it. You could have made that a great BTB and her lover story but when you decided he was Wimp out I put that in my could’ve been but wasn’t file.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Getting Ahead

Obviously getting the partnership was way more important to her than her feelings for you. She may just been thinking of getting ahead but now she is a whore fucking for more money/position. How does it feel to be fucked by a guy who ass fucked a couple of guys. With the video you could bring down the house of (George). You wife probably make more than you, so you would probably win in a divorce settlement along with nailing the company. Do not be a limp dick nail em all. Get on with your life and find a woman who will love you and not a job and become a slut for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loving wife,

How to fuck is she a loving wife, no cock, story is a loving wife, take them down alienation of affection who the hell does George. Think he is ......love you Miss Christine Harvey

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Follow on story...

He Burns the Bastard & Bitch with alienation of affection and company's board of directors goes after them due to morals clause...

And, he winds up wealthy from the settlement.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Good

This story needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Worthless faggot coward

shit!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Either

Either is a cuck, and you did not use that tag, or he will divorce his cheating wife.

Undecided2BsureUndecided2Bsureover 6 years ago
after some thought

go home congratulate your future ex-wife and give her a copy of her interview. tell her that if she contests the divroce you'll do your best to damage her and the firm's reputation.let the chips fall where they may.

anyone else going to comment other than anon?

FD45FD45over 6 years ago
Because we are Americans

And most of us, outside of Academia, believe in free speech. Or are you a 'woke' college professor who believes in punching Nazis?

Swinger Joe is freely allowed to display his idiocy, erudition, libertinism and prudery o the masses. And we get to yell at him because we have free speech too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ambushed?

Hi, thanks for the story.

I understand your intent by leaving the story so that it can develop ether way. However, I cannot help pondering that this category (LW), would greatly benefit by having a consensual/non-consensual filter to it.

The closet infatuation with cuckolding is fascinating for some, but not all.

Agreed, I don’t have to read the story. I just wish I could choose.

etchiboyetchiboyover 6 years ago
Shit yeah, she’s going down. Hey, with the divorce....

... and her becoming a partner, she’ll make a lot more money, so that’s just more alimony for hubby.

Geez, after this, what does he care if he “outs” the slut.

This is a tried and trite story that has been done MANY times already. And how again, exactly, does the boss know the camera is there? Bull shit the cleaning crew would find a reasonably well hidden camera, unless it was a special “cleaning” crew who knew to look for such things. And they woukd remove the camera, not leave it. How would they know hubby placed it? Maybe it was a competitor. Maybe it was left over from the day before? So, get real.

Stupid.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
New Year's Resolution:

To be more closed-minded, hateful, and vindictive about fictional, fantasy characters; AND, to be more expressive of those feelings towards real people who disagree. All while maintaining my right to Anonymity, of course.

I'm willing to be educated by a good argument, but I think if authors disable Anonymous comments, the conversation would be more substantive. That would result in a more constructive--not necessarily positive or approving--critical review of a story.

Rant over, though I reserve the privilege of returning to it if the Anonymous parasites respond with their normal vitriol.

The Story: while I would not want to be the narrator of this tale, I liked the story. The wife is hot, and enough of a trophy that he loves who he is by being married to her; yet she can only break through the partnership ceiling by putting out. The demanding boss implies that once is enough. The resulting sex is pretty hot, too, but the desription had to be limited because the husband was not on board. Hence, the later referral to additional watchings.

None of this goes beyond the pale of normalcy in UK, does it? Historically, fidelity was somewhat based on pragmatism in the absence of a romantic ideal or moral commitment. This sounds like one of those marriages, where she is pragmatic but hubby is romantic.

Sure, some of the story is trite, but at least you provided a reason why the hubby has access and expertise with electronics.

Rw43Rw43over 6 years ago
Pardon my neglect of the (sarc) tag in my first paragraph, previous comment

On further thought, i think Colin will not BtB. He and Gillian have compartmentalized their work from the rest of life, so he probably is unaware of just how ambitious she might be.

Now that he knows, what has to change?

If they are unwilling to adapt their relationship to the new dynamic, they will probably collude to compartmentalize that, too. But they will never grow closer with this between them.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 6 years ago
NICE!

What ever it is - I can't wait to find out!!

RKreaderRKreaderover 6 years ago
This story is crying out...

for a follow-up or completion. Please, not another wimp who gets off watching! Is something a bit original possible? Or just a creative scorched earth campaign?

C_frommnC_frommnover 6 years ago
Does He or Doesn't He

Stay with the Ambitious Tramp. I would think about how her and her boss set him up. and find a way to get Revenge. against her , him & the Firm.

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
ill give this one a bit of time

If not ill write my own followup to it. Ill try getting permission from the author, but experience tells me that might not happen. Ive sent a few emails out about other stories and gotten no reply back. anyone volunteer to be an editor. Ill say off the bat my use of proper punctuation will not be even close to proper.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Damn I hate when you have to read a whole story only to find in the last paragraph

that it's a putrid willing cuckold piece of crap!!!!!!!! No where does it say in the tags that this is a fucking cuckold story. This is when I wish they had minus scores. Guess what I'm giving this piece of shit

notredame43notredame43about 6 years ago
yeah its crap ending is prev anon

That's why I may take a crack at it'

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
You’ve certainly stirred the shit with this 😳🙄🤓😂

i read your TS story (👍) before reading this one. Prior to reading this story I saw it had a 3.56 and wondered exactly how bad it was and then by the time I got to the point of making this comment it was down to a 3.03. Totally unjustified in my opinion which is why I have given it a 5 to give balance if only a little. My honest opinion is that it is less than a 5 but more than a 4. Many times I wish there was a 4+ or a 6 star only to be used for something really exceptional. Also I can’t remember previously reading a story with me being the 96th person to comment!! 😳.

You certainly have stirred the shit which is better than leaving a reader unmoved. Also you’ve been given much to think about and like all authors will want to improve even if you’re already a good way up the ladder.

So many diverse comments many from people that don’t seem to realise it’s fiction; that probably don’t have the imagination or courage to submit a work of there own; and can’t, or won’t, offer constructive criticism.

Don’t be put off by the detractors and do write another instalment. I have my own idea as to the direction the story should go in and if that was where you were thinking of taking it then it would lead to at least another two instalments possibly more.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Omission

I forgot to mention in my previous comment that the reason I wouldn’t have normally given it a 5 was because of some inconsistencies which were fairly minor but which if I was your editor would have altered. Keep going.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
WHY DO YOU NOT REGISTER?

Why do you not register? This comment applies to those that comment regularly not to the blue mooner’s.

There are many anonymous posters who are constructive in their comments. Why do you not register? After all the name you use isn’t your real name. Surely nobody believes my real name is Emirus? So why did I register? Which was actually fairly recently.

(1). I personally would never comment anonymously.

(2). I read 5 genre on Literotica. Even in these there are many stories that aren’t to my taste but equally there are authors on my favourites list because when they bring out a new story I want to know. Because I enjoy their work.

(3). I think the author deserves to know that it’s me commenting.

(4). I want to build up a good reputation. That’s my ego speaking. 🤓

I always try and give constructive comments even when it’s something I don’t like because it’s of no benefit to the author to say “your description of this location was shit” without saying how you think it should have read. If you think you could have done better than the author then tell them why.

Those that consistently give a 1 or 2 without proper explanation remain anonymous because they are afraid of being identified. Therefore their comments are of no importance or merit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
1*

Burn them both!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Who cares who sees the slut?

She won't be his wife for long. Sue everybody and add a divorce into the mix. Make sure her parents and friends get their own copy. Not even an idiot stays married to the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
How does the husband's musical instrument unbuckle the other guy's trousers?

From your story, ". . . he began to unbutton his shirt as my fife unbuckled his belt and unfastened his trousers".

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Need a chapter two on how husband brings down the firm.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous