For the King

Story Info
Tyrande seeks to tame Anduin Wrynn.
10.3k words
4.85
4.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrande seeks to seduce Anduin during a summit in Stormwind. The Little Lion proves to be far more than she can handle.

Contains: M/F, Human/Night Elf, Cum bloating, Huge Tits, Huge Cock, Breeding, Corruption, Role reversal, Anal sex, Vaginal sex, Tittyfucking, Excessive semen, Limitless stamina, Unrealistic proportions, Complete disregard for anatomical correctness,

⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️ ⚜️

Gryphons circled around Stormwind Keep, their riders keeping a watchful eye on the streets below and on the horizon.

The docks were full of ships from every Alliance nation as their leaders had been summoned to a gathering by Anduin Wrynn, the new High King of the Alliance. The city was alive with visitors from all over, many curious about what would happen after the Burning Legion's defeat. Whispers of a new conflict between the Horde and Alliance were common in the weeks following Sargeras's defeat.

Tyrande Whisperwind sat on the other side of the young king, watching silently.

The meeting was not going as smoothly as Anduin had hoped, the night elven priestess could tell. A youth of 19 years, most other leaders assembled around the long table respected him for his kind and patient nature, yet few truly thought of him as a king.

It was as though he had no true authority over the Alliance's member-states, and no strength of will sufficient enough to impose his will over the council.

"With all due respect, Anduin, we cannot take these acts of aggression lightly... I know you are young, but..."

Anduin glanced at Greymane. The man had been King of Gilneas when Anduin's late father was still at his mother's breast and now, he served as a mentor and advisor. Still, he did not seem to trust Anduin's wisdom.

Tyrande knew that he had spent years learning all he could of warfare and diplomacy, having lived for a time in Darnassus. Why were all these people now doubting him?

"Yes, Genn... I know," he replied, trying not to let his frustration show through.

Anduin took a deep breath and closed his eyes. When he opened them, his gaze immediately landed on Tyrande Whisperwind and her adopted daughter, Shandris Feathermoon. More specifically, his eyes landed on the valley of titflesh on display before him, the High Priestess of the Kaldorei's enormous, wobbling tits straining against the thin fabric of her holy garments.

The two elven women smirked. Few could resist the Chosen of Elune's gigantic knockers, her fat nipples visible through the delicate cloth of her robes.

As one so focused on learning how to be the best leader he could, Anduin had never taken the time to find a wife or even court a girl, outside what he had learned at the numerous balls he had been forced to attend. But the more he looked at this spectacle, this elven tit-valley, the harder it became to think clearly about anything else. He felt a familiar stirring in his loins, one which he would have to handle very soon, which demanded his attention, which caused his pants to tighten almost painfully...

Tearing his gaze from those luscious orbs took much of his willpower, and he tried to bring himself back into the conversation.

"Stromgarde needs to be reinforced! A garrison must be put in place to avoid the Horde taking the Highlands and descending further south into Khaz Modan!" Muradin Bronzebeard shouted, slamming his fist on the wooden council table.

Shandris turned her head to the dwarf, eyeing him for a moment. She was unarmed, having placed her bow on a wall near the door. "There are far more pressing matters at hand. Sylvanas has not yet shown interest in the Eastern Kingdoms, yet we have been told that SI:7 has spotted Horde activity in Kalimdor. We fear they may strike at the Kaldorei before it is too late. Their forces are far more numerous on the Western continent than here," she said, her voice smooth and devoid of animosity.

"Bah! We'll see what the Council of Three Hammers has to say about that, lass!" the Bronzebeard representative replied hotly.

Voices became louder as each leader tried to get their point across. Tyrande remained quiet, her silver orbs fixed on Anduin, measuring his every movement. She could tell by his breathing that he was slowly losing patience and she detected something else, the unmistakable hints of a young man aroused.

Her full lips curled into a smirk.

Anduin sighed, rubbing his temples as he struggled to think of a way to make these people come together, to see things from a common perspective. With Tyrande's gaze on him, he found himself distracted once more, his eyes drawn to the enormity of her breasts, those fat elven udders resting on the table.

Though she could not see beneath the table, Tyrande could imagine Anduin's cock, how it throbbed at the sight of her chest, her twin mountains larger than her head by a fair margin.

He shook his head and forced himself to look away.

The boy feels shame for getting distracted again, thought Tyrande. He cannot think clearly. The lust he has been suppressing for so long will soon boil over.

When he rejoined the conversation, everyone around him was shouting and Muradin had left the room, slamming the door behind him.

"I... think it would be better if we took the day off, Anduin," the Prophet Velen said, offering the young king a smile.

"You are right, Velen. The meeting is adjourned until tomorrow," he declared to those that remained in the chamber.

All those present could see how little things were progressing and so did not object when Anduin asked them to leave. Velen was among the last to go, leaving Anduin alone with Tyrande, who had said little during the whole thing.

"I wished to speak to you in private," she said. Though she was well over ten thousand years old, she looked no older than thirty-five, with curves that screamed of feminine excess and motherly softness. Her enormous thighs overflowed from her seat, carrying an ass that defied all reason or logic.

He keeps staring at my tits, thinking about how they may be the reason for Malfurion and Illidan fighting over me for so long.

Tyrande slowly stood, pressing her hands to the table and leaning over slightly as she did so. Anduin's breath caught in his throat as he looked down the woman's mouthwatering cleavage, those titanic elf-tits shifting tantalizingly within the sheer strips of cloth that held them prisoner.

And when she straightened, his eyes went to her wide hips and thick, meaty thighs, the skin visible through the slits at the sides of her garment. He blushed when he realized that he'd been staring yet again.

His breathing is quickening... He is imagining his head locked between my thighs.

A knowing smirk spread across the High Priestess's lips. "Leave us, Shandris. I'll come meet you once I am done."

"Yes, High Priestess," the general said, using her mother's official title, bowing and turning towards the door. Shandris's curves rivalled her own mother's, with enormous tits that strained against her leather armor and a pair of thighs that could smother a man. Few night elves could boast of such extravagant proportions, yet somehow Tyrande had managed to adopt one of the only other women of her people who'd ever grown to rival her beauty.

Once Shandris had disappeared through the door, Tyrande began making her way around the table.

The king couldn't help but stare at her as she walked, her high heels clicking against the stone floor. Her huge, round ass swaying tantalizingly, drawing his eye like a magnet, with ass cheeks that wobbled about, mountainous masses that jutted out behind her, creating a shelf of jiggling ass meat.

Tyrande Whisperwind was built for breeding.

He gulped.

As she turned to the left, Anduin could now see that the woman's gigantic udders were quite nearly as large as those fat cheeks. Her eyes didn't miss him trying to readjust himself subtly without her noticing. She didn't miss a single detail, and her sharpened senses could smell the hint of precum in the air. He was most likely already harder than he'd been in ages, just staring at her.

Tyrande's cunt throbbed at the thought, getting wet almost instantly.

He swallowed nervously. "High Priestess..." he stammered out in the silence that followed, unable to find anything else to say. It wasn't just that her body was magnificent; it seemed that there was something almost hypnotic in the way she carried herself. Like she was drawing his attention to every inch of her body, putting him under some sort of spell or enchantment.

Anduin tried to break the silence.

"What is it you needed to discuss, Tyrande?" he asked a little louder this time, trying not to stare so openly at the woman's enormous rack, those fat nipples tenting the fabric of her robes.

Her eyes trailed down his downward, noticing the obvious erection tenting his royal pants and the slight damp spot there.

Fuck... He looks huge.

Indeed, the behemoth fucksausage contained within the boy-king's britches seemed as fat as his father's. She would have to see it for herself.

She didn't reply immediately, instead continuing to walk around the table, stalking him like a nightsaber until she reached Anduin's side, sitting on the chair next to him. The king found it hard to look away from her giant melons, their size causing them to sag slightly, overflowing on either side of the strips of mooncloth that made up her robes.

Being so close to him and the enormous bulge below the table, she couldn't stop her mind from spinning with carnal images - of her tits on his face smothering him, of his cock wedged between her fat cheeks... Of all the positions he'd take her in. She bit his lower lip, grinning at him.

He shook his head briefly. He'd been staring again. There were more pressing matters at hand.

He can't stop himself. Adorable.

"I'm sure you're well aware of the situation in Ashenvale..." she finally began, eyeing him coolly.

"Yes, High Priestess," he replied tersely. "I am also well aware of your people's position on Kalimdor and that the Horde's main armies are at your doorstep." He wanted to show her that he knew of warfare, though he had but a tiny fraction of her experience in such matters.

"Indeed they are," she agreed, nodding. "This time the threat comes directly from Orgrimmar, though. The Horde has assembled a massive army to march towards Teldrassil... I fear they may attempt a diversion to take us by storm."

Anduin nodded absently, still watching as Tyrande stroked her chin with one hand. He noted that her nails were long and perfectly manicured, painted blue.

"We should... yes..." he said, trailing off as once more, his eyes drifted down to the elf's titanic knockers.

"You have something on your mind, Highness?" she asked.

Two things on his mind, yes.

Anduin blushed crimson. "No! Nothing!" he exclaimed hastily, turning away to glance back towards the window behind him. His cock was throbbing painfully in its confines, that much was obvious to the priestess.

"Of course," she murmured, amused. "Well, now..." she purred, reaching over to grab a map of Kalimdor. Doing so caused her to lean over the table, massive lavender-hued knockers dangling just inches from Anduin's face, brushing ever so slightly against his arm, giving him a feel for their weight, their mass.

He swallowed hard, averting his gaze as best he could. A monumental task, given the monumental size of those Kaldorei peaks.

She studied the map intently for a moment before speaking again, sitting down and bringing the map in front of him. Her finger pointed to the spot where Orgrimmar was marked. As she did so, the soft skin of her forearm met his. "This," she said, "is where Sylvanas has stationed thousands of her troops."

"I-I-ah," he stammered.

Once I've turned him into an obedient little lion, he'll prioritize sending his armies to Northern Kalimdor...

Tyrande's lips curled into a thin smile, trying to hide her amusement behind a facade of stern seriousness. Everything she did oozed sexuality, and she knew it.

"It is but a short distance from Teldrassil," she stated calmly, her finger tracing along the drawn roads of the map, her skin brushing against his. "The Horde would be able to reach our capital within a day if they chose to do so."

"W-we must-"

"-prepare ourselves," she finished abruptly, straightening in her seat. As she did so, she knocked a wooden statuette of a lion onto the ground, one representing the Alliance's armies. Of course, she made it appear as though she'd done so by accident.

"Oh, by Elune," she feigned exasperation at herself. "I suppose the day has been long... Clumsy me. Let me just..."

Anduin's eyes widened in terror as Tyrande slipped beneath the table to find the statuette. He looked around nervously, seeing no way out of this predicament. His cock throbbed violently in his pants as he felt her warmth so near to him.

Beneath the table, Tyrande quickly found the statuette, pushing it aside. "Oh, I don't know where it's gone off to..." she said, allowing her grin to widen somewhat and knew that her advances made the young man so nervous as to forget his words, his inexperience palpable in his every word and movement.

With Malfurion always gone on some quest or sleeping for thousands of years, Tyrande had often found herself passing the time with other partners or to make sure she stayed at the very top of Kaldorei society.

"Could it have gone... here?" she continued teasingly, crawling beneath the table, now positioned between his legs. As she looked up towards his crotch, her breath caught in her throat.

The boy-king's cock strained against his trousers, a massive thing that nearly reached his knee. She could find no words at that moment, awestruck by the majesty of Anduin's gigantic pole.

"I-ah..." It was her turn to stammer incoherently as her eyes wandered over a rod thrice the size of her own husband's, by all appearances. "I-I'm sorry, Your Majesty," she finally managed, managing to overcome the shock of such a gigantic cock just inches from her face.

'How the fuck did he stuff that thing into his pants?'

"Is something the matter, Tyrande?" Anduin asked, concern allowing him to briefly forget the embarrassing situation he was in.

Tyrande shook her head. "N-no, Highness. It... Well..." she took a deep breath, calming herself. "It appears the figurine may have fallen into your pants," she said, slowly moving closer to him, kneeling between his legs. Her hand met with his knee, slowly tracing the path upwards until it met the throbbing outline of his manhood.

With deliberate movements, the priestess allowed her fingers to trace along the High King's shaft, staring in amazement as it throbbed violently from her touch. "Mmh... By Elune, I don't remember the figurine being this big..." she breathed, looking up at him through her lashes with a coy smile.

Her tongue crept out to wet her full red lips, desire burning in her gaze as she watched his reaction carefully from beneath the table.

She traced her fingertips down the length of his organ, feeling its heat and hardness as she let her hands do the work for her, stroking up and down through his clothing. Taking her time, the night elf slowly emerged from beneath the table, making sure to press her gigantic fuckpillows against his body as she did so, rising until her lips were level with his. Her hand, never leaving his cock, kept teasing his beastly prick.

"T-Tyrande... I... I'm not sure this is appropriate... What if..."

"-we get caught?" she interrupted. "Mmm, we might." The night elf leaned in close, pressing her chest into his. "But then again, isn't that part of the fun?" she whispered hotly into his ear before trailing her tongue across his jawline, running it downwards to his neck before circling around and planting her lips firmly onto his.

Anduin's eyes went wide at the sudden kiss. He'd never had much experience with such things and he felt as though his heart might leap from his chest at any given moment. Yet, he did not resist. Tyrande's touch, her smell, everything about her was intoxicating and he felt himself giving in immediately.

As soon as their tongues touched, Anduin groaned deeply. This wasn't just some dry, chaste kiss like many of the ones he had received from pretty nobles in the past. This was a primal, animalistic kiss and he soon found his own tongue dancing with Tyrande's. Before he knew it, his tongue had pushed back into the elf's mouth, taking control of the kiss and dominating it completely.

Tyrande moaned against his lips as she felt his hard cock press into her thigh, her gigantic tits pressed to his hard chest. The High King's hands grabbed hold of her ass suddenly, forcefully, squeezing them roughly while she ground her cunt against his thigh through her soft silken panties. She was already soaked, wet with anticipation, she found, and the way he was taking control made things all the better for her.

"Nngh... So much like your father," she giggled as their lips parted, briefly connected by a thin strand of saliva. "You've grown up so quickly..." she remarked, recalling how, not so long ago, he'd been a bookish youth who struggled to hold a sword.

The High King blushed slightly, embarrassed at hearing those words coming from the High Priestess's lips. His face flushed further as they shared another passionate kiss, both of them moaning at the pleasure it brought.

His hands moved away from her rear when she pulled back, but instead ran up to cup each of her massive breasts, massaging the fleshy mounds and pinching her nipples softly. Tyrande gasped loudly as his strong hands played with her fat, jiggling tits; squeezing one, kneading the other, rolling and tugging on her taut buds. She moaned like a whore in heat, rubbing his cock harder through his pants for a moment before those fingers slithered beneath his waistband.

Her eyes went wide as she felt the heat of the young king's rod against her fingers, its weight, its size... She gulped, wondering how she could ever begin to satisfy such a titanic tool.

Anduin swallowed audibly as the elf's digits wrapped around his dick, fondling it greedily. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he began humping her hand furiously, grinding his stiff prick into the night elf's palm.

He could feel her pussy juices dripping down onto his leg, and as Tyrande's hands started to pump faster, precum soon coated her hand, along with much of his throbbing length.

"You're always... taking care of others, Anduin," she said, kissing his earlobe gently. "Why not let someone else take care of you for once?" she whispered, sending blissful shivers through his spine.

With an amused chuckle, the teal-haired elf slowly sank back down beneath the table, making sure to let the king feel her enormous melons dragging along his body as she did so. With an excited glimmer in her eye, the Tyrande slowly began pulling Anduin's pants down, revealing his gigantic cock inch by inch. First, its root, thicker than her wrist by a fair margin and covered in finger-thick veins... She was salivating at the sight and felt a little light-headed at the masculine musk that emanated from the virile length. Though she would never admit so to her beloved Malfurion, ever had Tyrande been a size queen, a true slave to the biggest cocks that Azeroth had to offer.

And this one did not seem like it would disappoint.

Tugging on the waistband of his pants revealed more and more of that interminable length, riddled with thick, pumping veins. Tyrande could feel a surge of excitement and warmth spreading through her core as his behemoth was revealed to her. It seemed almost too big to fit inside of her mouth... She wanted to worship that fat thing, to offer it pleasures untold for all the long years she had left.