For the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And as the last inch of that marvelous monstrosity became exposed to her eyes, it swung upwards, smacking her violently beneath the chin. It was as though some foe had punched her beneath the jaw. Anduin's cock bounced upwards then before falling back down. Tyrande barely had the time to react that the elephantine meat tube was upon her face. Fully erect, it was twice over the length of her face from chin to forehead, dripping inhuman amounts of precum onto her back and ass, staining her priestly robes with his virile essence.

"Elune save me..." she whimpered helplessly, awestruck by the fattest dick she'd seen in a thousand years, larger even than his father's imposing beast. She tried to move her head away, only for the king to grab a fistful of her hair roughly, forcing her face to remain pressed to his dick.

Anduin smirked, looking down at her. "You thought you would be in control of this little exchange, didn't you? For a woman of your age and experience... you are incredibly naive. I am the High King of the Alliance, and you serve me," he said with a chuckle.

That sudden turn in his personality... it reminded her so much of his father, while the other, more diplomatic and kind side of him was so similar to the tales that she'd heard of the boy's mother. The powerful tone with which he said those words only served to make her that much hornier, to turn her into an ever more obedient whore.

The thought of being the High King's plaything... A youth not even a fraction as old as she was. There was something appealing about it, something primal.

Thoughts became blurred within her mind as she opened her mouth, allowing her tongue to slip out from between her lips to bathe His Majesty's lordly dick in spit and drool. Her lips would massage the underside of his behemoth cock as she made out like a cockstarved bitch in heat.

Tyrande Whisperwind, High Priestess of Elune, slobbering all over his fat cock. Anduin liked the sound of that.

He was really going to enjoy this.

With his hand still holding the priestess's hair, he pulled his fat slab of meat back until its head was at her lips, smearing her plush cocksuckers with slick precum. "I'm sure a woman of your... talents will know what to do, hm?" he teased. Of course, Anduin had never received a blowjob from anyone before, all of this was just so... instinctual to him. He'd read and heard about these acts, and so was taking charge as best he could, given his limited experience.

Tyrande seemed not to care for his lack of experience, her wetness dribbling down her thighs. Having such a usually shy and bookish youth take control of her like that, it was such an indescribable joy to the priestess, who was used to her far more loving husband. But she needed more, she needed to be taken, to be fucked and used.

She grabbed onto the table's leg as slowly, her lips parted to allow the king's fat cockhead into her mouth. Her warm, wet tongue swirled around it, hungrily, lasciviously, tasting every new inch of him that graced her mouth - and there were many of those inches. Slight gagging noises could be heard in the room as he pushed back against her throat, slowly invading that tight passage.

A slight groan left his lips.

"Fuck..." he gasped as he felt the muscles of her throat massaging his cock.

On her end, Tyrande's eyes looked up at him, gauging his reaction, enjoying how, even though he would use her for his own pleasure, he could not fully resist ten thousand years of cockslurping practice. He was a kitten pretending to be a lion, and she found it both endearing and incredibly fucking hot. She rubbed her thighs together for a moment before her hand wandered down to her sopping gash, her fingers teasing the hardened nub of her clit slowly, rubbing it in slow circles.

Finally, the last few inches of Anduin's battering ram of a dick were pushed into Tyrande's mouth, her lips stretched thin around his shaft, her tongue playing with the underside of his dick. Her cheeks hollowed out as she tried to swallow his length.

GLRK GLRK GLRK!

Lewd slurping noises echoed throughout the room as he started slowly but surely facefucking her, using her mouth and throat to get himself off. Few men could boast of a higher station than she, and few could pretend to have a cock half as large as this one. She would mould him into a sexual god.

"Tyrande... I don't think I can last long..." he whimpered.

She could feel him throbbing so violently, so close to release.

"Anduin?" she heard a familiar voice call out from behind her.

Shandris.

Anduin's movements ceased suddenly, leaving her with his cock lodged deep in her throat.

"Ah, yes Shandris?" Anduin said, trying to regain his composure.

Given the angle and the size of the table, Tyrande was sure that her adopted daughter could not see her, but she smiled regardless.

"You're acting odd, Your Majesty." Shandris pointed out. "Is something bothering you...? You're so... red."

"No... No... It must be the meeting that's getting to me. Just trying to not let these things get to me," he said, trying to reassure her with a wide smile.

SCHLUURP

Shandri's ears perked up at the sound and she immediately pulled a wicked looking blade from a hilt at her hip, spinning about. "I think someone's in here..." she said, approaching the door which had shut itself just moments ago.

SLURRRRP

Anduin coughed as the sounds of Tyrande sucking him off got progressively louder. "It must be someone in the other room... In the library, I mean. You know how alchemists are..." he said, coughing and trying to avert his gaze from the other night elf's enormous, jiggling tits. Her spinning motion had sent them wobbling about and he feared they might never stop. If he stared at them for too long, he feared he might blow his load right into Tyrande's throat.

GLRNK GLUK

The General furrowed her brow, slowly hilting her blade just as Anduin's cock hilted itself in her mother's oesophagus.

"If you say so, your majesty. But-"

"What did you come back for?" he asked, interrupting her, his words betraying some impatience.

"My bow, I forgot it here," she said, picking the weapon up from the hook upon which she'd left it upon her arrival.

Anduin's eye twitched as he attempted to delay the inevitable.

"Great, great... I... Nngh... I need a moment, Shandris..."

"Have you seen my mother? I didn't see her leave..."

Anduin clenched his jaw. "I... Yes, she was... She was here moments ago... She... She used her hearthstone to get back to... Mmfff... Darnassus..." he managed to say.

"Oh, I see. Well... In that case. Should I get a healer? You don't seem well..."

"I'm fine... I just need rest," he insisted, his face flushed a deep red. His cock hardened even further at the sight of Shandris's enormous breasts, the helm of which kept pumping Shalendris's stomach full of precum.

Dismissing her doubts about the whole thing, Shandris turned to the door. "As you say, Your Majesty," she said with a slight bow, oblivious to her mother who had her nose buried in Anduin's crotch as she deepthroated one of the fattest dicks Stormwind had ever seen.

As soon as Shandris left and that oaken door shut behind her, Anduin gripped the edge of the table with one hand, the other gripping the back of Tyrande's skull. "NnnggghhhhhFFFFUUUUUCCKKKK" he growled, his jaw clenched tight as he resumed fucking the woman's face roughly, his oversized fuckbat throbbing and throbbing, so near... "I'm cuUuuuuuuH-" Anduin grunted.

Nothing could have prepared Tyrande for what came next.

The first few bolts of cum shot straight out Anduin's cock, hitting the bottom of the elf's stomach. But more and more cum came, more than a whole platoon of men should have been able to produce. Cum started pouring from his winking cumslit, a tsunami of quivering ballgoop flooding the priestess's insides, soon overflowing it and forcing much of it back up her throat and out of her nostrils.

Tyrande gagged, unable to move her face but an inch, the king's mighty rod shoved inside her throat to the hilt, her eyes watering somewhat, eyeliner running down her cheeks, giving her the look of a perfect knob worshipping elf-whore. It didn't matter if she couldn't breathe; all that mattered was the fact that her king's dick was still deep inside her mouth, her tongue lapping at its base while saliva dribbled onto the floor beneath her, enormous elf-tits swinging lewdly beneath her.

As cum bubbled from her nose and the corners of her mouth, Anduin finally loosened his grip on Tyrande's head, allowing the priestess to pull her mouth from his cock. As his massive head slipped free of her lips with a lewd pop, Tyrande fell onto her ass.

Now that her head had been freed from the human's fat, pulsating pole, she could stare up at it in all its glory. Fat and powerful, there was no denying its enormity. With both hands, she reached up to grab hold of the veined giant, giving it a few strokes, noting how Anduin's erection did not flag in the slightest.

"A-ah..." Anduin managed to say, catching his breath, reeling still from the aftershocks of his orgasm. He considered apologizing for a brief moment but thought better of it. She was to obey him, after all. He was her superior, her king. In that sense, he wasn't entirely displeased by the sight of her slurping up every last drop of his seed like a good little slut. Indeed, the idea of having her suck him off for hours was actually very appealing right about then.

She began licking his shaft clean as she looked up into his eyes. Her cheeks were flushed red, her body drenched in sweat and cum. The two shared a silent moment, with only the sound of Tyrande's soft, wet slurps filling the room.

"You've shown me what your mouth can do, Tyrande, but those obscene fucking tits of yours... I want them. I want to fuck them."

Tyrande obeyed and straightened beneath his thighs, feeling her cunt gush at the sound of his authoritarian tone. He reached out towards Tyrande's massive jugs, grabbing handfuls of her overgrown, heavy tits. Her flesh yielded to his fingers as he squeezed their vastness, knead the abundant flesh.

Anduin gasped when he felt the priestess lift her gigantic fuckpillows, letting them fall with an audible PLAP! onto his lap. They were so fucking huge, so heavy. His cock throbbed wildly in anticipation as she wrapped them around its girth, his fingers still playing with them. "You fucking whore... do you tease all men like this?" he growled low, his eyes staring at the woman's oversized knockers, watching as they shifted and jiggled against his dick. His fingers slid to her nipples, tugging on them lightly, twisting them slightly as he watched the movements of Tyrande's breasts and her reaction to the touch.

Slowly, and with her silver eyes never leaving his blue ones, she spat onto his cock, a mixture of all manner of liquids soon coating his prick as she rubbed it into his shaft with her hand. "You wish to fuck my tits, Your Majesty?" she asked, one corner of her lips curling upwards. She enjoyed teasing the inexperienced monarch, knowing full well how much he had not been able to take his eyes off her glorious udders since they met.

The feeling of the priestess's cleavage surrounding his shaft was unlike anything the young Anduin had ever existed and he did his best to keep his composure, to show that he was in control of the situation. "Yes," he replied firmly. "Why else would you wear such an outfit to such an important meeting? Are all Kaldorei such cock-starved whores? Or are you the sluttiest one? Is that why Malfurion and Illidan could kill each other for you? For a chance at these ridiculous tits?"

Tyrande smirked and tried to look unimpressed by the words, but there was no denying how much of an absolute whore she was becoming for the boy-king. Nineteen years of age and well on his way to becoming an absolute sex fiend... The thought never left her mind as, slowly, she began rubbing her enormous breasts up and down his veiny length.

A soft moan escaped Anduin's throat when he felt his entire cock buried within the warmth of her silken cleavage, that abundant flesh covering most of his enormous prick. Only the top six or so inches of his behemoth shaft could be seen poking out from between her huge fuckjugs. Moving her tits up and down his cock, Tyrande would gasp slightly as she felt the king's palm smack her cheek slightly a few times. "That's right, that's all you elves are good for, fucking humans. Isn't that right? That has to be why, even after ten thousand years, Malfurion hasn't been able to give you a child... You simply don't fuck him. You want a superior human dick to breed you. Isn't that right?" he grinned, smacking her a few more times. Not enough to cause much pain, but enough to cement his position over her.

Tyrande slowly nodded as she moved her head down, allowing her lips to wrap around the helm of the boy-king's obscene fuckstick, the girth of which nearly forced her to unhinge her jaw.

Lewd slurping noises echoed through the room as she started sucking him off, massaging her overgrown dickwarming tits around his veiny pole. "Mmm," she would moan, voice muffled by the throbbing colossus in her mouth, hellbent on giving Anduin a titjob worthy of the High King. It seemed like she couldn't get enough of this big cock either; she didn't seem willing to stop, no matter how many times he slapped her face or called her names. Maybe that was the appeal? After all, if she really hated it so much, then wouldn't she have stopped long ago? As his humiliation of her continued, she found that she enjoyed every second of it.

Tyrande could feel Anduin throbbing between her tits, could feel his precum leaking from the corners of her mouth, mixed with her saliva. It coated his cock and her tits, making them slick with the viscous fluid. Her tongue licked at his cock's crown for a moment, teasing him with the tip of her agile tongue.

Anduin gritted his teeth as he felt his orgasm coming closer and he would slip a finger into Tyrande's mouth then, hooking into her cheek and pulling her mouth from his prick. "I want to enjoy these longer..." he said, staring down into her eyes as he started thrusting upwards into her cleavage, fucking her fat, wobbling tits roughly, vigorously. Her fingers held them tightly around his prick as he slammed his molten hot meat tube repeatedly between her tits, pleasuring himself with her ludicrously overgrown elven tits. "Who knew Elune's chosen was such a slave to dick? Such a fucking cock-addicted knob-slurping bitch?"

"Ohh..." Tyrande moaned softly, mouth forced open by Anduin's finger hooked in her cheek. His hand was trembling slightly as he kept pumping into her obscenely large mammaries, slamming himself repeatedly between the valley of her breasts, sending those udders wobbling and shaking about.

"I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna cum all over your huge fucking tits..." Anduin groaned, his hips starting to jerk erratically now, his thick rod twitching inside the priestesses' giant knockers. Anduin leaned forward slightly, hand gliding down to cup her chin, pressing his forehead against hers and kissing her deeply, invading her mouth with his tongue as he kept on fucking her tits with such bestial vigour as she had never seen.

Her lips parted and her tongue darted out to lick at his own, sharing his taste as their tongues danced together. The kiss lasted only a few moments before Anduin pulled back, panting heavily, sweat dripping down his brow. Extracting his length from the woman's tits, Anduin stood up, pushing his chair back.

He could feel his orgasm nearing and wanted to offer his cum to the elf as thanks for her work. Vigorously, he started pumping his cock towards the kneeling priestess, her eyes staring up at his cock with indescribable hunger, opening her mouth and letting her tongue roll out. Grunting, Anduin leaned forward, pressing his palm flatly against the table, stroking his length hard and fast.

With his fast slamming up and down his cock, Anduin groaned, his dick throbbed violently.

The first lance of cocksnot slammed against Tyrande's breast, causing that gigantic jiggling mound to jiggle about wildly, bouncing as though someone had slapped it with the palm of their hand. Thick strands of cum would fire from Anduin's cumslit, splattering across Tyrande's face, coating her cheeks, her nose, her tits, her hair. Not an inch of her upper body was spared, not a single strand of hair or facial feature untouched.

Only when Anduin's orgasm slowed did Tyrande manage to place her lips at the head of his cock, her cheeks bulging outwards with the effort. Glorious, delicious amounts of thick, potent cum erupted onto her tongue, the last few spurts of that release soon coating her tastebuds before she swallowed.

Anduin shuddered, leaning back in his seat as he watched the high priestess greedily consume every drop of his seed. She lifted her colossal tits up, lapping at the droopy strands of semen that coated them.

As she swallowed all the cum she could get her hungry lips on, Anduin smirked and slapped her a few times on the side of the face with his cock, still rock-hard. "You're going to have to try harder if you want to please me, whore," he said with a smirk.

She looked up at him with a soft smile, licking her lips clean. "I will."

His cum was now not only filling her stomach, but her mind. She wanted more. Tyrande needed to feel the boy king's cock buried deep within her, filling her with his seed again. Luckily for her, his erection had never faltered, his cock still as rock-hard as it had been mere moments ago... Too often, Tyrande had found, men would simply roll over after the first load but Anduin had near-limitless virility to offer, it seemed.

Her cunt was already soaking wet - so much so, in fact, that her feminine essence had started running down her thighs to the floor below, creating a small puddle.

Still dazed from all the cum she'd just ingested, and with much of her body painted with off-white goop, Tyrande was picked up by the surprisingly strong Anduin and spun around so her enormous, round cheeks faced him. While the priestess's tits were legendary, her ass was simply unrivaled. Two enormous meaty globes of ass fat stared at Anduin, and he felt his cock throb eagerly at the sight. As she bent over the table, her elbows to the wooden surface, she looked over her shoulder at him expectantly.

"Fuck me."

He needed no additional instruction.

"Mmmph!" Tyrande moaned softly as Anduin pushed himself inside of her, eagerly, without refinement or gentleness. His fat, pussy-destroying behemoth plunged into the priestess's cunt, stretching her insides wide and rearranging her guts. She gasped, moaned and shook with ecstasy at the sensations of being stretched out so obscenely...

Without warning, Anduin grabbed her hips and began thrusting in earnest. Her asscheeks bounced, his flesh slapping against hers. The sound of their bodies crashing together filled the room as he slammed himself into her to the hilt each time, her midsection bulging obscenely with the sheer size of his cock, her whole lower half filled with his throbbing fuckmeat.

That throbbing, veiny obelisk slid in and out of the moaning priestess's velvety cunt, the walls of her sopping wet gash gripping that length as best it could. Wet noises accompanied the slapping of flesh as her wetness ran down her legs as the night elf moaned whorishly, her mouth permanently half-open. It took very little time for the elf to start cumming from that bestial fucking. It was good that she had been bent over in such a manner, for her legs would have surely given in, her muscles seizing.