For the King

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Every powerful thrust of his oversized cock sent waves of assfat rippling outwards as he pushed every possible inch of his prick into her huge, round ass. There was so much fat there that he had to spread those cheeks wide open for even half his monstrous dick to even be able to fuck her at all.

"NFFFff....fffUCK!" Tyrande wailed as Anduin slammed into her again and again, that pounding causing the meeting table to move ever so slowly towards the wall on the other end of the council room. The elf would cum from the sheer brutality of that pussy-wrecking sex, her eyes rolling to the back of her skull as any semblance of sanity was surely fucked right out of her.

The High King's balls would swing forward with every movement, their weight making it nearly impossible for them to tighten at all as he, too, neared his third orgasm. And still, he felt as though that wouldn't be enough to fully satisfy him... Not when there was a whore like Tyrande Whisperwind readily giving herself to him in such a manner.

Anduin's dick punched at Tyrande's womb, readying it for the inevitable flood of porridge-thick nut that would soon flood it, only prolonging her orgasm, each one of those brain-melting peaks melding into each other. Tyrande could feel her sense of time fading, her sense of self, as it was replaced by an insatiable hunger for human dick.

For the briefest of moments, Tyrande thought of her daughter, of what she would think, had she seen her mother being fucked so savagely as she was right now. That fleeting moment was obliterated as she felt Anduin pushing himself into her yet again, spreading her abused gash with a cock that would have most likely broken her in half if not for the fact that her body was being reinforced by Elune's divine will.

A second later, the dick-addled elf was climaxing violently once more, her entire body shuddering and shaking with pleasure as her pussy was invaded by Anduin's grotesquely overmasculine fuckpipe. Her tongue rolled out of her mouth, her eyes into the back of her skull as the pleasure began its work of turning her into the most obedient elf-whore on Azeroth. Worshipping Elune seemed like such a silly thing to Tyrande now that she had Anduin's arm-sized monster that demanded her attention, her care, her devotion.

"AHHH FFFFFUCK!" she cried whenever her brain allowed her the little bit of brainpower required to form words before her mind began collapsing back into a blissful haze. His thick, meaty sausage was buried deeply within her deepest parts as he pounded in and out of Tyrande Whisperwind, the High Priestess' screams of ecstasy mingling with the sounds of wood cracking and splintering under the force of Anduin's furious thrusts. "Mmmmuhhh! AHHHHHH FUCK!"

Anduin kept slamming deep into her, his hands gripping her hips roughly. Tyrande was completely taken over by lust and desire, no longer thinking about anything but how much she wanted Anduin. The boy-king and his dick the centre of her universe.

Tyrande's orgasms continued without cease, the beautiful priestess losing control of her own body as Anduin plowed into her, her pussy getting stretched wider, her incoherent moans and screams causing her voice to give out at times, her face contorting as she begged for more.

Slight grunts would escape Anduin's mouth as he fucked Tyrande hard and fast, desperate to cum once more, his gigantic, cum-laden balls swinging with that wild cunt-pummeling he was dishing out. His fingers, completely lost in that sea of assflesh, dug into her bouncing cheeks as he hammered away at her, his cock churning inside her abused orifice, ready to blow just about any second.

The moans that came from the Kaldorei's mouth were undeniably that of a whore well in the process of being well and truly broken by her new lover's behemoth fuckshaft. "Ahhnn... Fuck... FUCK! Cum in me! Knock me up! FUCK!" she cried out her tits pressed to the table, thrusting her ass out as well as she could, a difficult task given the man's strength and the speed of his fucking.

Anduin slammed her against the table several more times, grinding their pelvises together with every lunge. After a few more seconds of that brutal fucking, Anduin couldn't take anymore. Tyrande felt his cock swell briefly within her cunt, even feeling those finger-thick veins rubbing against her inner walls. It felt as though every few thrusts triggered a new, smaller orgasm within her, begging for mercy within her mind yet never wanting this pleasure to end.

And then, with the helm of his goliath prick pressed to her cervix, Anduin's cock finally exploded, shooting ropes of cum straight down into Tyrande's battered twat, coating her innermost depths in his thick, creamy load. Missiles of virile seed shot into her, each one hitting with enough force that they might as well have been bullets, flooding her sopping gash with her future children.

Tyrande, still moaning and writhing in Anduin's embrace, couldn't help but notice her belly starting to grow larger.

"Mother moon save me," Tyrande moaned as she was filled to capacity with Anduin's monstrous pole, feeling her womb being stuffed full of the king's seed, feeling his potent nut stretching out her womb, her stomach slowly gaining in size from the sheer quantities of nut he pumped into her. There was more than should have been possible, given how much he had pumped into her stomach and onto her only moments prior. But as he throbbed within her depths, she could feel that he was not done.

Anduin's hands slipped along her body to grab her huge elven udders, fingers digging into the flesh as he forced her in an almost upright position, pumping her with gallons and gallons of molten hot nutbutter. The thickness of the man's cock was such that it stopped much of his cum from leaking out of her. She didn't want him to stop fucking her. It felt too good. Too amazing, like nothing else she'd ever experienced before.

Keenly aware of her body and the enormous cock lodged so deep within her, Tyrande felt her knees buckle at the pleasure of having her womb stuffed with enough piping hot nut to make her appear five months pregnant. She gasped and begged for more, and Anduin obliged, as his cock's vigour had not lessened, though the flow of cum had diminished to a dribble.

Covered in sweat, the young king found himself wanting to fuck the High Priestess some more. Turning such an experienced woman into a slave to his dick was an addictive experience, and he wanted to see just how far he could take that transformation.

Before long, Anduin had spun Tyrande around so that she lay on her back on the table, her enormous tits wobbling about on her chest with those sudden movements. His fat log of a cock still buried to the hilt within her elvish gash, he stared down at her with a smirk. Fat dollops of cum would leak from the sides of her abused cunt, falling onto the floor with lazy plops when he spoke: "Can't get enough dick, can you, Tyrande Whisperwind? I bet your husband would be horrified to discover what you've turned into. Or perhaps you were always a cockhungry slut."

Tyrande whimpered as Anduin began pulling back, the head of his cock slipping free of her pussy lips, allowing thick, goopy strands of cum to fall from her stretched-out hole.

He admired his work for a second before angling his cock downwards, teasing the elf's puckered asshole. "With an ass like yours... Honestly, I'm surprised how tight this feels..." he said, watching her squirm, unable to resist him. "I wonder how many times you've taken it up the ass over your long life," Anduin commented, chuckling.

Tyrande whined, desperately trying to keep herself together. She needed more. More of his cock inside of her. She wanted it all, every last inch of his fat slab of dick, every drop of his cum. She craved it, needed to become his personal sex toy, his own personal whore.

As though reading her mind, Anduin began pushing himself into Tyrande's tight asshole, feeling that tiny ring of muscle flexing around a cock far too large for any mortal woman to take.

The moment Anduin's giant shaft was fully embedded in Tyrande's rectum, she screamed out loud. She arched her back, her hands moving to her gigantic funbags, squeezing that overflowing flesh. Her eyes rolled backwards as Anduin began thrusting, plunging his considerable length into her bowels.

Anduin groaned, slamming his hips against hers, burying himself balls-deep in the priestess' colon. At first the pressure made her feel uncomfortable, but she soon grew used to it, and she quickly realised just how much she loved being fucked in the ass by such a gigantic piece of meat, such an enormous, ass-destroyer of a cock. As Anduin's mighty fucktube pushed deeper and deeper into her ass, Tyrande moaned and begged for more, writhing in pleasure and soon, she was cumming again, cum constantly dripping out of her stretched-out pussy and onto the king's cock below, lubricating it fully as he began ramming himself into her ass with increasing force.

"Oh shit yes!" Tyrande cried out, her voice high-pitched and desperate. "Fuck me! Fuck my ass harder! Give it all to me! Cum in my ass! Fill me with cum! Cum in my ass!"

Anduin grunted, pounding his way deeper into her bowels. The two of them moved frantically, their bodies slapping together. Tyrande's huge tits bounced about wildly as Anduin slammed his cock hard into her ass, the priestess' powerful muscles clenching around his shaft tightly, milking it greedily.

Anduin felt his orgasm building. It wouldn't be long now until he came - and he wasn't going to hold back. But he didn't want to cum yet, he wanted to fuck this woman's ass as it deserved, to stretch her out and fill her up so she would be leaking cum for a week. So, he continued to pound away at her ass, fucking her as if the world were ending, as though there weren't dozens of people all around them in other rooms who could hear her cries of pain and ecstasy.

With the tightness of Tyrande's passage gripping at his cock, milking it, Anduin could not last much longer and soon, he felt his dick flexing, throbbing with his impending release. He continued slamming into her roughly, leaning in, his stomach pressed to her cum-bloated midsection as he once more started making out with her. Their tongues intertwined, the High King's fat rod started filling the priestess's inhumanly tight bowels with gallons of thick, quivering nut, painting her insides white with a flood of spunk.

"Mmmnnnghhh!" she moaned into Anduin's mouth as their lips mashed against each other, his weight against her making her squirm with pleasure as he pumped her full of another load. Before long, it felt to the priestess as though her ass had been completely filled with Anduin's hot seed, a river of gooey cum coating her insides, slowly running down her thighs and pooling on the floor beneath her, meeting the cum which oozed from her cunt. It dribbled and quivered as it splattered onto the carpet and stone below.

Panting and moaning, Tyrande could barely even form coherent thoughts anymore when Anduin grabbed her by the hips and lifted her up. With little ceremony, he slammed his cock back up into the elf's spasming, cum-painted snatch, spearing himself to the hilt into her whorish gash.

Her mouth wide open, silver eyes half-closed, the whore barely registered what was happening when Anduin carried her out of the room and into Stormwind Keep's throne room. With every step, the elf's enormous udders bounced and slapped against each other and against her stomach.

The keep's guards eyes each other worriedly, seeing such a display, but Anduin didn't give a care in the world, as he had claimed one of the world's most powerful women and turned her into a lust-fueled sex puppet, a toy to use whenever he pleased to relieve his urges.

He walked onto the large circular dais that rested above the rest of the chamber, dick still lodged in the elf, her mind unable to process anything more than the pleasure of having Anduin's dick inside her, feeling it throb and coat her insides with his virility. With her legs high in the air, everyone they crossed could see Tyrande's cockstuffed pussy and the cum dripping out of her, leaving a trail of juices behind them as Anduin finally sat on his throne.

Were it not for Tyrande's cum-bloated midsection, their observers would have also seen quite well the outline of Anduin's monster dick, her legs high in the air as he held her thighs firmly, squeezing that overflowing flesh hard enough to leave bruises.

Anduin knew that no matter how many times he fucked her, Tyrande would never be fully satisfied. Perhaps, he thought, he could use the elf-whore to satisfy his men, to keep them in line. The thought appealed to him as he started slowly moving his dick up and down, holding her firmly in the air with her leaking cunt and obscene breasts visible to all, the massive orbs quaking with every one of her movements, her brain an orgasm-ruined mess. She would twitch and moan, mouth wide open, tongue rolling out as she came again and again, simply from having her king's giant dick so deep inside her.

She was a mindless fucktoy now, Anduin realized. A whore only useful for getting him off. She wasn't even able to comprehend what she had become, or understand why her body reacted this way. She was a vessel for pleasure, a whore for dick.

Cock. Cum. Fuck. Sex. Dick.

Those words repeated themselves in the High Priestess's mind as Anduin bounced her atop his steel-hard manhood, feeling her slick canal squeezing him, massaging his oversized shaft. Veins pumping blood along his cock would rub against Tyrande's inner walls, every inch of movement triggering a chain of orgasmic bliss, each orgasm feeding into the next, her mind melting with such indescribable pleasure.

Any thoughts of Elune, of her previous life, of her husband faded, melted into the pleasure she had been enslaved by. "Guuuhhh... Mmmfffuck!" she cried, her moans of ecstasy, her dick-addicted gasps echoed in the throne room. So great was that pleasure that she never noticed the six guards around them, trying to keep their eyes off the lewd display before them, readjusting their armour with as much subtlety as they could muster.

But they did not move, and Anduin savoured fucking Tyrande in front of them. He savoured showing them all what he had done with the leader of the night elves, how he had fucked her brains out to such a degree that she could barely even form anything resembling a coherent thought.

With one hand gripping her plump thighs and another squeezing and kneading her enormous knockers, Anduin continued pounding away at his love-slave's wet hole. Her huge breasts shook with every thrust, her mouth hanging open as if inviting all who looked upon her to shove their cocks inside her throat. His balls slapped against her clit with every stroke, sending vibrations through her slimy fucktunnel of pleasure.

Her hips bucked wildly, desperately trying to get Anduin to fuck her even harder, to try and reach even greater heights of bliss. Like an addict unable to get her fix, she wanted more and more of the High King's dick as he rammed himself into her brutally, with such brutal force that she felt like the pleasure drowning her might actually cause her mind to shut down completely - what little of it was left, anyway.

"Nnnhhhhaa!" moaned Tyrande as the room fell silent around them, save for the sounds of Anduin's powerful strokes, of flesh meeting flesh, her sweaty body reflecting the throne room's light.

Anduin's pussy-splitting fucklog never ceased its assault on the priestess's cunt, her voice breaking with all the screaming she was doing while, all around them, guards looked upon the perverse scene. The sloppy, wet noises filled their ears as Tyrande's insides were being rearranged by the fattest, most colossal meatspear in all of the Eastern Kingdoms.

The High King's thick cockhead hit her cervix, ramming against it repeatedly, hitting the deepest reaches of her elvish fuckhole, causing her to cry out, and moan, and beg for more. There was no pain anymore in that fucking as he held her thighs so as to keep her feet pointed in the air, the elf bouncing on Anduin's cock, crying and begging for his cum, for every inch of him. It didn't matter to her if she was degraded or used or whatever else, because she already knew that there was nothing better than this glorious feeling in the world; a feeling which made her want to come again and again just from the sheer sensation of having such a big dick invade her tight, elven holes.

Tyrande's mind, assailed by countless orgasms, had ceased to function as it once had, reverting to her most base functions, to those of a simple animal who only cared about having sex and getting bred. She came over and over, groaning and panting, her mouth gaping wide with every scream, but Anduin paid no heed to her sounds, instead continuing his relentless assault on her tight cunt. Every time he slammed his dick into her, Tyrande would emit loud cries of delight. Eventually, Anduin pulled her legs back, holding them up high above her head as he pounded her from below, his massive meaty pole filling her pussy to capacity with each hard thrust.

PLAP! PLAP! PLAP!

The king's hard, rapid fucking of Tyrande's pussy only cause whatever cum remained in her tight, gripping tunnel to be forced out. As more and more of Anduin's cum was forced out and her bloated midsection found its usual shape, the outline of his colossal tree trunk of a dick became more and more visible from the outside, her stomach began bulging with every pump of Anduin's cock.

SPLURP, BLAP, BLAP!

Anduin groaned, panting as he felt himself nearing release yet again, his cock throbbing and scrotum tightening. He kept pumping Tyrande, feeling his seed boiling within his balls as he felt himself ready to explode. He continued pounding the priestess, impaling her tight pussy on his cock, giving it everything he could give, and then some.

With one final roar, Anduin unloaded a torrential load deep inside of the fat-assed priestess. The walls of her womb were soon drenched in his hot, sticky cum as every inch of Anduin's cock pumped her full of his potent spunk. His pelvis slapped against hers as he emptied his balls into the elf, his shaft throbbing as he shot wad after wad of cum into her fertile depths.

Gasping and squeezing the elf's body harder against his, Anduin kept unloading litres of hot, creamy nut deep inside of Tyrande. He ground his hips against hers as he fucked her, continuing to pour forth copious amounts of jizz, Tyrande's stomach bulging outwards from the sheer absurd quantities of cum that the blonde king pumped out.

The priestess was wailing, panting and moaning, her voice adding to the lewd, wet sounds of Anduin pumping enough of his seed into her to make her seem like she was ready to burst with twins, her midsection distending with the volumes of spunk he was emitting. So large had her stomach gotten that even her obscene elven udders rested on them, separated by the bulk of her cum-bloated womb.

"NNhhhaaaa!" the elf-whore cried out as she came again and again, never really coming down from those blissful orgasms, her mind only able to process pleasure and the need to breed now.

After several minutes of rough pounding between the two bodies, Anduin eventually slowed, pulling his cock out of Tyrande's cum-soaked pussy. As he did so, a deluge of pearlescent, quivering ballbatter came pouring of her stretched out cunt, flooding the steps beneath the throne. And even with what seemed to be gallons of potent, porridge-thick gunk pouring out of her, Tyrande was still full to bursting with it.

Anduin smirked, hearing Tyrande whimper from the near-ceaseless orgasms she'd been enduring for the better part of an hour, his white goo spilling all over the throne beneath them. He lifted the woman up before sliding off and placing her onto the throne, her legs wide open on the armrests. He admired his handiwork for a moment, his cock still dribbling thick ropes of sludge onto the stones below with lewd splattering noises.