For the Love of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I leaned forward a bit putting my hands on his shoulders, his hands inside my bra on my boobs as started grinding on his pecker out of sheer animal instincts.

"Oh yeah baby! I can't hold out much longer lover." I was working his pecker back and forth over my clit, barely under control.

I started quivering with his pecker right in the sweet spot on my clit. "Oh fuck baby, I'm gonna cum. You gonna cum with me, you gonna blast that pecker up in my dripping cunt?"

I couldn't hold it. I just fell forward on Jackson quivering on his pecker as I filled my own cunt, dribbling all over him. And just about the time I slacked off he began cumming under me starting me up all over again.

___

'Hey babe, you wanna come help me oil up?' She asked as she backed away. Running her hands all over her oiled body. I took her tits in my hands and gave them a good squeeze. 'Or do you want to just bend me over and fill my snatch?'

She turned at the rail and bent over, looking over her shoulder and spreading her feet just inviting me into her dripping pussy.

___

"Damn Jackson, now we both need a bath. Too bad you can't come in the shower with me and do my back. I might even let you do my front." My imagination said his pecker twitched under me.

I peeled myself off of him, not really wanting to pull his hands from my bra. Yeah we made a mess. But I giggled at cleaning him up, all our juices on his tummy and balls. I almost leaned down and licked a little of it up before wiping him down. I think I even saw a little bit of a smile on his face.

Caroline was grinning when I got back to the nurses' station. She put her nose in the air and sniffed, then shook her finger at me. I could have died.

***

The next few weeks were hell. Jackson was doing well enough that they moved him to a semi-private room. The old guy he was rooming with was leering at my boobs bouncing. I wore a little lacy bra today for Jackson, and he wasn't going to get to enjoy it.

I pulled the divider curtain and leaned down close and whispered in his ear. "Your roomie is a perv Jackson. He wants to ogle my boobs." I softly kissed his cheek, "You know they're all for you. Only you get to put your hands on my body."

His EKG picked up a little.

"I wore my new G-string and shelf bra just for you today. It's driving my nipples crazy inside my scrubs. I was going to lean over and let you nibble on them today."

There was a little increase in both his EKG and EEG!

I looked at the TV, and I could see the reflection of the guy glued to the game show. And since I just happened to be standing between Jackson and the TV...

I pulled the neckline of my scrubs down and put my nipple between his lips. Feeling them on my nipple as it hardened, pushing the tip back and forth across his teeth wishing he would bite down on my nipple.

I grinned when his EEG picked up a little. "Emmm, I like that too. If we had more privacy, I'd climb up there and sit on your face and let you eat my pussy. Would you like it if I came all over your face Jackson?"

OH YEAH! His EEG said he liked that idea a lot. Unfortunately my pager went off, and I had to cut play time short and rush to the ER.

___

Oh this is heaven. One riding my cock and one riding my face. Feeling that tight pussy clamping down on my cock as the one on my face opens up and practically runs into my mouth. Watching her nipples harden above me as she cums over and over.

Hearing her scream as she gives one last huge squirting orgasm before she falls forward planting her clit between my lips. I just kept nibbling and licking until her girlfriend rolled her away and took her place. MORE PUSSY!

___

Thank god they discharged that old fart. It has been weeks since I had Jackson against me! I had something special planned for tonight.

Just before I went to his room I ducked into the restroom and slipped the wireless egg in my pussy.

"Hey Jackson, how's my favorite stud tonight?" I grinned when I saw the now familiar rise in his EEG.

"Are you ready to get a little naughty? I have a special treat for you." I could swear he was grinning.

"Since you've been doing such a good job with my boobs and nipples." I had gotten his mouth just right to feel like he might actually be nibbling on me.

"So tonight, I'm gonna cum with your fingers in my pussy. You want your fingers in my pussy?"

DAMN! It's a wonder that didn't set an alarm off. "So, you do want to get into my panties do you? Well tonight you're gonna have your fingers in there while you nibble on my boobs and I jack that delicious pecker of yours. You interested?"

That little spike was what I had come to interpret as a definite yes.

I lifted my scrubs off and popped the front catch on my bra, then climbed onto the bed beside him. I lowered my little girdle to my thighs and picked up his hand and brought it to my pussy.

"What do you think Jackson, you like my shaved pussy?"

That was a yes.

I pushed his hand down between my legs and worked his finger between my lips. "I like your hands on my pussy, your finger between my lips."

I held his hand there and pulled the little girdle up trapping it there. Moving and adjusting a little once I had it up so he was cupping my mound and finger was deep between my lips.

"Here's something for you to nibble on."

I leaned over and put my nipple between his lips, reaching up to open his mouth a little so it would settle in a little deeper, then close his mouth to feel his teeth just barely against my nipple.

I turned the egg on low and groaned in his ear as I began moving just enough to let his finger move between my lips but not enough to dislodge it. I reached over and wrapped my fingers around his almost hard pecker and slowly stroked it as his EKG and EEG came up.

"Mmmm, I love it when you play with me. Chewing on my nipple while you play with my pussy. Which one of us is going to cum first tonight? Are you going to get me off first? Or am I going to scream after you cover me in your hot cum?"

I let go of his pecker just long enough to turn the egg up a notch.

"Oh baby, I can't hold off. You're gonna make me cum all over your hand." I pulled my boob away from his mouth so I could put my head in his pillow as I screamed beside him. I came several little ones when I heard his EKG pickup.

I twisted just enough to get the head of his pecker between my lips for his present as I came again around his finger.

I wished this could be real. Laying here with his hand in my pussy while I suckled his pecker.

I slipped his hand from my pussy, and just to be nice I brought his creamy finger to his own lips to let him taste me.

I grinned when his EEG came up, so I took my finger and wiped it through my sloppy pussy and brought it to his lips for a second taste. His EEG came up again. I did it three more times and then had to clean up and tuck things back in place before I took my lunch break.

I was just coming back from the cafeteria when Caroline grinned and pointed to the corner of her lips, "You missed a little Ranch dressing there Cindy."

I wiped it off and grinned as I licked my finger, "Thanks." It wasn't ranch dressing, but it did come from my own private cowboy!

___

Now this is the life! Cruising down the road with a hot babe all over me. Her dress pulled down and shoving her tits in my mouth while she humps my fingers. Leaning back to play with herself while I lick her juices from them.

"Feed me slut." She dips her fingers in her spread pussy and feeds me her creamy juices until she can't take it and has to dive for my cock and suck me like the world class cock sucker she is. Diving down and taking me in until she coaxes a load from me, then lays there with my cock between her lips while I play with her tits.

"You gonna bend me over the fender, or lay me back across the hood?"

"I lay you back on the hood, I may use your ass instead."

She sucks me down to my balls and comes off with a pop as I'm firming back up, "So?"

___

Dr. McDreamy came up behind me at the nurses' station. "Cindy, what are you doing with Jack Doe?"

I turned quickly, "Huh?"

He had Jackson's chart in his hand. "I've been reviewing his stats, and he's been showing some good signs when you're on duty."

Jesus I thought we'd been caught! "Um, nothing out of the ordinary Doctor, just talking to him, that kind of thing."

"Well whatever it is, keep it up." He turned off down the hall to check on another patient.

I almost grinned, OH YEAH! Up is definitely the way to keep Jackson.

--

Over the next month I tried a few various things with Jackson. And while I enjoyed sliding his pecker back and forth between my lips against my clit, sucking him down while I had my bare tit in his hand got the most response from his EEG. Followed closely by my feeding him my juices after he made me cum!

--

I had played a little with Jackson these last few days, but the kid in the next bed was too light a sleeper to really do anything. Hell I think I may have even heard him jacking off when I gave Jackson his last sponge bath. He didn't cum for me, but he really enjoyed a bit of deep sucking! His EKG and EEG stayed up for several minutes afterwards.

--

"Damn girl, that is quite the original Halloween costume!"

I stuck my tongue out at her. "I thought I'd be a bit old fashioned tonight. You know, like from back in your era."

She flipped me off grinning. I just turned my back to her and wiggled my ass. I heard her snort as I walked away. This was for Jackson.

Just about everybody here wore scrubs, they were easy to clean and get in and out of. Nurse whites had went out of style just after I started here... but I still had a set! And the modifications I made for the Halloween party a few years ago were going to come in quite handy tonight. Jackson's roomie had been discharged, we had the room to ourselves tonight!

On the outside it didn't look that much different from when I had bought it, but on the inside...

The buttons had been sewn on and a strip of Velcro now held the top together. A white lace half cup bra held my nipples up and out and a soft silky lining had been put in the top to tease them and yet keep them from showing through too much.

The skirt was now several inches shorter than it started out, and even when I pulled it low on my hips it was still four inches above my knees. When I let the now elastic waist band ride up, it stopped about mid-thigh and let the lace tops of my stockings show.

The side seams had been ripped lose and replaced with Velcro. And in a grinning slutty desire, I had forgone panties of any kind and slipped in my medium butt plug.

On the outside it was an old nurse's uniform that didn't fit as well any more, on the inside I was Jackson's slut. Oh boy was I going to be his slut tonight. Every time I described a dirty story to him his readings came up, and the dirtier the better.

I slipped my veined dildo in between the towels as I took a fresh set to his room for a later sponge bath.

I closed his door after putting the 'bath in progress' sign out and turned to my stud.

"Hey Jackson, how do you like my Halloween outfit?" I could have sworn the sound of the Velcro pealing apart was on a bull horn. "See all this easy access and my boobs up and out in this bra just for you."

___

Oh god woman, you have no idea do you? I LOVE a slutty nurse. Oh yeah, hang those tits out for me to nibble on.

___

"See, and the skirt too," I pulled the seams and lifted the front showing him my freshly shaved and now dripping pussy. "And no panties, I'm going to sit here for a bit and play with myself for you. Give you an appetizer for your bath later tonight."

I sat back on the chair and brought that dildo to my pussy, my wanton slut legs spread for Jackson. I groaned as it bottomed out in my cunt, bumping the plug in my ass as I slid it in and out.

"Oh Jackson, you have no idea how horny you make me staring at my spread cunt like that. Can you see the plug in my ass just getting me ready for you to take my ass?"

___

I can still remember that nurse. I had just had my tonsils out, and she came in to check on me. Leaning over and giving me a peak of cleavage, turning a little and I got a glimpse of lace bra in the gap of her top. Oh man, when she leaned over I could make out the panty and garter belt lines! The only thing better would have been seamed stockings!

___

"Oh yes Jackson... right... THERE!" I jammed that dildo deep in my cunt and clamped my legs around it and I grabbed my boobs and tried to rip them off convulsing around that dildo deep in my cunt...

When my eyes opened I grinned. His rates were still up, and his pecker was trying to come up all on its own.

"I'd like to stay longer, but I have to make my rounds. I'll be back later for your sponge bath." His readings picked up, and I'd have sworn his pecker twitched. "And since you're being such a good boy, I'll leave you with an appetizer. How about I rub my pussy juice on my nipples for you to lick off, unless you want to just reach in and get some on your fingers yourself?"

Another jump in his EEG!

"You naughty boy." I slowly pulled that dildo from my sloppy pussy, "Mmm, can you hear how wet you made me. Look at this, watch me rub my juices all over my nipples." I groaned again as I ran that wet veined dildo across my nipples.

I opened his mouth a little and put my nipple between his lips, closing it a little and imagining him sucking them clean. "Don't forget the other one."

It was almost like he didn't want to let it go, but his EEG came right back up as I put my other nipple between his lips. "Oh you are a naughty boy. Well I guess I could leave you a present." I took the clean wash cloth and wiped my thighs and pussy and folded it up right beside his nose. "There you go, now you can sniff my G-string until I get back."

I stood up and began to pull my outfit back together, smiling at his EEG still up and almost close to normal levels. I wonder how many more nights I'd have with my stud? I was definitely going to take advantage of them for as long as I could.

I grinned, I couldn't help myself. I lifted his blanket and took his firm pecker as deep as I could, feeling the head bump into my throat a little. Hearing the EEG pick up a little as it did, getting a little taste of his pre-cum telling me I was going to get a good drink later tonight.

___

Mmmm, but in my fantasy she just grinned over her shoulder and backed towards my bed. Stepping bent over like that causing her skirt to ride up revealing stocking tops, and then her sheer panties.

Backing right up to my hand slipping between her thighs, my thumb slipping into her soaking pussy as my finger found her clit. 'Fuck yes,' she moans as she cums around my thumb.

___

I didn't get back to Jackson's room as quickly as I wanted to. Apparently too many of the old farts were trying to get me to come to their rooms in my old fashioned nurse's uniform. All it did was make me think of getting back to Jackson, which in turn had me wiping my dribbling pussy several times before I made it back to him.

But I was WAY too wound up to be playing around tonight. Getting myself off in front of Jackson earlier, walking around with my nipples sliding back and forth across this silk lining, the constant breeze on my bare pussy up my skirt. I NEEDED THAT PECKER!

I pulled back his sheet, then remembered I had to go back and hang the sign on the knob, barely remembering to shut off the alarms on his monitors. He was all mine tonight. I leaned down and took that firm pecker between my lips getting him almost hard in no time. I ripped open my top and pulled the skirt seams. I threw a leg over him and settled that luscious dick between my lips.

"Oh god Jackson, I've been wanting this all night." I grabbed his hands and brought them to my boobs holding them in place as I ground on his hard pecker. "Oh god you feel so damn good. Come on Jackson, do me. Do this slutty nurse up right. Jam that pecker deep in me and use my boobs to drive your pecker in hard and deep."

My nipples were aching, my cunt was sloppy, and I was right on the edge of cumming when I felt him squeeze my boobs!

I looked down, and his eyes were open, he WAS gripping my boobs! I stuttered just a little in my using his pecker on my sloppy cunt, and he twitched. A moment later...

OH FUCK YESSSSSSS...

I felt that pecker drive deep in my cunt! I fell over on him still squeezing my boobs as he unloaded deep in me as I screamed into his pillow. Little spasms were going through me, encouraged with every movement of his pecker in me. Feeling something I hadn't in many months. Warm hot cum seeping out of my cunt around a hard pecker.

I managed to grab the wash cloth from beside his head and jam it between my legs as I rolled off of him. Looking at him with a smile on his face, eyes closed. It was just my imagination. I had been without for too long. The realization of having just had sex with a patient was flooding my mind. A line I hadn't intended to cross, but I did none the less.

I shuffled slowly to the bathroom to wipe and dry myself.

I came back out, his monitors still up. I leaned over to turn the alarms back on...

"You are real." I heard him croak.

"ACH!" I looked at him. His eyes were still closed, but he was smiling.

"I thought I dreamt you," he croaked.

"You're awake!"

He tried to say something, but couldn't and licked his lips.

"Hang on, let me get you some water."

I grabbed a small cup and a bendy straw and a clean wash cloth. I put a little in the cup and wetted the wash cloth until it almost dripped.

"Just take a small sip, no big drink."

He took one sip, and started to take another and started to cough a little.

"Told you, one little sip. Let's try this instead." I dipped the already wet wash cloth in the water and held it between his lips. He suckled it a little, and when he stopped I wiped his lips a little.

He smiled and settled back opening those soft blue eyes. "My angel," he whispered.

I snorted, "Probably a fired angel."

"I hope not," still whispering.

I looked down at his pecker, "I, um, probably better get you cleaned up before we let the world know you're awake."

He smiled, "By my naughty nurse?"

I kicked my head back and groaned.

"Can't blame a guy for..." and he started coughing.

I quickly grabbed the wash cloth and soaked the corner bringing it to his mouth.

"Thanks. I had to try."

I shook my head, "Really?"

He grinned and looked down at his pecker.

I sighed, but grinned when I turned my head and leaned down to take his barely firm pecker between my lips and sucked a bit of our juices from him. My nipples tingled when I heard a soft moan.

I finished cleaning him up, and checked his monitors one last time.

"Can I see them again?" I heard softly below me.

I looked down to see Jackson looking right at my boobs. "You don't give up do you?"

He just smiled, even his light blue eyes smiled.

"Ugh!" I pulled my top open, and his eyes locked on my nipples. I saw his hand twitch. "I suppose you want to touch then too?"

He was still smiling and looking back and forth between my face and boobs.

I sighed and lifted his hand to my boob cupping it in his palm.

"Nice."

I could feel a little movement in his fingers as he tried to grope my boob. MEN!

"Taste?"

I looked down, "Boobs?"

He made a little motion with his tongue, "Pussy."

"What!"

He got that grin my nephew makes when he knows he's going to get what he wants.

"I'm not climbing up there again."

His face drooped.

"Fine, but not like that."

I took his hand from my boob and slipped it under my skirt. I felt his finger between my lips, and even a little motion to it.

"Does this dirty old man like feeling up his young, innocent nurse?"