For the Love of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He grinned, then coughed a bit. I pulled his now wet finger up to his mouth. He grinned sucking my juices from it.

"I suppose I should go let someone know you're awake."

"Am I going to see you again?"

I sighed, "After what happened tonight, probably not."

"It was all a wonderful dream of my angel."

I looked at him smiling at me. "So we should let the day nurse find out you're awake?"

"Nice tits?"

I chuckled, "Old and swinging."

He started to laugh, and started coughing. I brought the wet wash cloth to his lips three more times. He smiled, "I'll give her a good scare."

I spent the rest of the night arguing with myself. Letting the charge nurse know he was awake, but at nine o'clock at night we'd be pulling everybody in late. Vs. them finding out how Jackson was woken up. Vs. letting him 'wake up' in the morning.

I did NOT sleep well that night.

I did find out just how ornery Jackson is however. It was the talk of the hospital the next day.

Joni came in to check on him, and leaned over to check his monitor. She reached for his wrist to check his pulse like she always does in spite of the monitor. He opened his eyes and said 'BOO'.

She screamed, pissed her pants, and then went running to the nurse's station!

Of course Jackson's room was a mad house the next few days. And I was asked several times what I did to wake him up. "Just talked to him, kept him in touch with reality," I'd answer. He grinned at my blushing every time.

The sheriff stopped in a few times trying to figure out just who 'Jackson' was. They only had one missing person around the time of his admission, one county over, and that was a kid probably half his age. The local paper ran a small article with a little black and white picture of him, but other than a few dead ends and his fingers having been burnt in the accident, nothing came of that either.

It took a few weeks, and the wait drove me NUTS! With Jackson's insistence I was moved to days and became a part of his rehabilitation team. In addition to his regular rehab, we had our own special rehab before his sponge baths.

--

"Come on Jackson, Ann said you were ogling her boobs today. Mine are right here, you just have to reach for them." I was sitting on the edge of his bed with my top off in a little lacy bra. Jackson was working hard to lift his arm and cup my boob.

He was sweating, but he managed to lift it and get the barest hold on my boob before he let his hand drop.

"All right! Now I bet you want your booby prize don't you?"

He grinned, "Been looking forward to that all day."

"Awwww, that's sooo sweet!" I reached between the cups and popped the catch. The look on Jackson's face when the bra pops and my boobs spill out is absolutely priceless!

I leaned forward and put my nipple between his lips. For as weak as his arms were, there was definitely nothing wrong with his lips and tongue! "OH JESUS JACKSON, you are too damn good at that," I gasped as I wrapped my arms around his head and held him tight to my boob.

He gasped when I pulled away, but moaned into my boob when I switched sides.

I was running my fingers through his salt and pepper hair as I enjoyed him nibbling. "I'm off tomorrow, but I told Caroline I'd be in to do your sponge bath again."

He nipped my nipple none to softly making a delicious shiver run through my body.

"Should I wear my sports bra so you can feel me up, or should I let my boobs jiggle in your face?"

Jackson sucked my whole nipple into his mouth and bit down firmly. I held him tight as a nice soft orgasm flowed through me.

I pulled off his lips, even with him nipping trying not to let me go. I slid my pants down enough that Jackson could see my white thong coming up from between my cheeks and turned to inhale that delicious pecker. I sucked it deep a few times until he got hard enough I couldn't take his length, then laid my head on his belly and licked the tip of his pecker.

"I can't wait for tomorrow night Jackson," I gave it another lick. "It's been almost a month since I had you in my pussy." I slowly slid down and back up his pecker humming and totally enjoying having him in me.

I felt his arm flop over to my ass, and his fingers walking along pulling his hand to the top of my ass. Just enough to let his fingers caress my ass and crack but not enough to let his hand fall off.

"If you're a good boy I'll crawl up on top of you and plant my pussy in your face while I suck your pecker." He twitched and oozed a little. Of course I had to lean forward and lick it off.

"It is soooo much fun to have my own personal boy toy. I can use his pecker and tongue and there's nothing he can do about it." I gave him another quick suck. "I can swing a leg over him and ride him to my heart's content with my boobs jiggling in his face and there's nothing he can do about it."

I felt his pecker twitch and his body tense as he groaned. I grinned around his pecker as I took him in as he filled my mouth. Swallowing down that delicious cum, shot after shot was my reward.

Jackson lay there panting while I enjoyed his softening pecker, sucking the very last drop of his cum.

"I'm going to get even with you some day," he panted.

I tuned to look at him, getting a tingly feeling seeing him looking at the side of my bare boob. I grinned and rolled back enough to let him see my whole boob, then brought my hand up to cup and lift, flicking my nipple with my finger. "I told you Jackson. You get ahold of it you can have it."

He just grinned looking up and down my body. My god I wanted him hard so I could climb back up there and fuck him back into a coma!

I sat up and cupped both boobs and jiggled them at him, "You get strong enough to hold them you can play with them all you want."

I sat back spreading my legs, making my scrubs pull up tight against my pussy. I ran my finger up and down the little bit of cleft showing, "You get strong enough to play with my pussy and make me cum, you can lick it all you want."

He groaned but his eyes never left my finger running up and down my pussy.

I bent over, boobs swinging, and slapped my ass then squeezed my cheek. "You get strong enough to bend me over, you get to control how long and hard you fuck my pussy."

I could literally see the lust in his eyes as he looked at my butt.

"Is that what you want Jackson? To come up behind me, ram that pecker deep in my pussy, grab my boobs for hand holds, and fuck me until I collapse?"

He was nodding but not saying anything.

I stood and turned back to him, refastening my bra and getting my boobs settled in place. Jackson's eyes never leaving my hard nipples. I took his hand and brought it to my boob to let him squeeze. "That's what I want too Jackson, I want you to fuck me until I can't walk." I whispered in his ear and I used his fingers to pinch my own nipple.

He moaned into our kiss and I held his hand tight to my boob and let him grope to his heart's content. It took quite a while for him to run out of energy. And of course I hated ever single, tingly, aching, moment of it.

I slipped my scrub top back on, teased my nipples a little making him grin, and gave him a quick kiss. Best way to spend my lunch hour EVER! "I can't wait for tomorrow night," I whispered in his ear after giving him another deep kiss. I heard him chuckle as I wiggled my ass at him as I left.

--

I was wired from the moment I woke up. I was thinking of Jackson the moment I opened my eyes. Running my hands up and down my body imaging they were his hands. His fingers pinching my aching nipples, while his fingers spread my pussy before invading my core.

But fingers weren't enough, without thinking about it I fumbled to my night stand and grabbed my big veined dildo. Sighing in satisfaction as I slid it home, I quivered feeling it bump against my cervix. I held it tight enjoying the pressure. Releasing it momentarily before ramming it home, my legs starting to tremble.

In a matter of strokes I was a wanton slut. Legs spread high and wide as I rammed that dildo deep in my cunt against my cervix. Imagining it was Jackson taking me hard and fast. His balls slapping my wet ass as he ploughed me. Pulling out with a grin when I gasped, then I groaned as he slid that hard pecker balls deep in my assssssss...

My legs snapped together trapping that dildo deep on my cunt as I grabbed my boobs and twisted my nipple... I giggled as my orgasm began to subside. My god Jackson, what have you turned me into?

I was in such a slutty mood, thoroughly enjoying my morning shower, touching and sliding my hands over my body like I wanted Jackson to do. Maybe toweling certain parts a bit more than necessary. Slipping on my silk robe but letting it gap open as I went to the kitchen for my coffee.

Glancing out the patio door I saw my neighbor out trimming his hedges. I grinned to myself at all the times he had tried to get a glimpse of me. Setting my cup down long enough to tie the ties behind me, getting it positioned so the robe just barely covered my nipples.

Picking my cup back up and strolling out to the balcony in the morning sun, turning slightly to the sun feeling the warmth on my shaved pussy. Glancing out of the corner of my eye as I saw him freeze and stare at me. Lifting my cup with both hands causing my robe to slip from my nipples and settle outside my boobs.

Grinning at the grunt he made as I sipped my coffee. Sitting my cup down and reaching up to stretch and tease by pushing my boobs out high and proud. Twisting back and forth to work the kinks from my back with my arms still held high should be enough to give him a heart attack. Sliding my hands down to cup and squeeze my boobs before letting them slide down to the V of my legs and pussy.

I slid my hands up to cup and squeeze once more before I turned to go back inside. I grinned again, it wasn't the best view, but from what I could tell from the reflection in the glass he had quite the boner from looking at me. I wonder if his girlfriend stayed over last night? HE HE HE

Mmmm, but this was just the start. I slipped my shortest skirt and tiny halter on. My skirt came just barely to mid-thigh and my nipples were trying to show. No, this would NOT do at all. I tossed the halter on the counter and slipped off the skirt.

I rolled the waist band up until it barely covered my cheeks. I gave a little twirl and my pussy and ass were nicely visible. I grabbed my nipple bands and my snakebites. Mmmmmmmm Yesssssssssss. The feeling of my nipples being sucked in like that goes straight to my clit. The bands slipping off the snakebite and closing on my nipple make me quiver every time.

I strummed the tip of my distended nipple making me gasp in pleasure. I took a deep breath and put the snakebite on my other nipple, I had to clamp my thighs together. I collapsed against the counter as I rolled the band onto my nipple. I laid there panting as I enjoyed the tightness on my nipples, tormenting myself even further rolling forward enough to touch the tips of my nipples to the cold counter making them harden even more and letting the bands dig in just that much more.

I slipped my halter back on and smiled at the improvement. My nipples were now nicely noticeable. And if I was real ornery I could wet them and let my halter cling to them for the short time it would take for them to dry.

I was about to step out the door and remembered that night, the night Jackson woke up buried in me. There was one thing missing. I almost skipped to my night stand and was going to grab my medium plug like I had the last time, but smiled at 'stepping it up a notch'.

I grabbed my triple ripple. It wasn't that much larger than my medium, but it was longer. It had to be longer because it was truly a triple ripple. The first smaller bubble was more like a tease. The middle bubble slightly smaller than my medium butt plug. And MMMMmmmmm, that last larger bubble. The one that stretched me just right before it sunk into my ass.

I slipped it in and out of my slobbering pussy to lube it and pressed it to my ass. Teasing with the tip, stopping just after the second bubble to work it in and out, pushing and pulling in and out of my ass. Holding it still and pushing my ass back onto that lovely third bubble as it popped in was delicious. Oh Jackson, what will it feel like to have your pecker buried deeeeeep in my ass?

And just because I was in a horny mood, I grabbed tinkerbell. A large metal sphere with a three inch chain and a little silver bell. I placed the sphere to my lips before it slipped into my sloppy pussy and hungrily sucked it up. Feeling the weight of it at the base of my pussy, the chain just long enough for the bell to hang just outside my lips and tinkle with every step.

Grab my hat and sunglasses and a couple of towels for the car seat and I was off. The mall is going to be FUN today!

My first stop was the men's store. All those neat things, like cigars and such. Looking through things while the salesmen ogled my nipples. Bending over enough to let tinkerbell show but not flash my pussy. Well not much.

I took pity on the young guy and 'accidentally' knocked a box from the front display. Before he could rush to get it I bent over at the waist, legs slightly spread of course, and put it back on the display and kept going right out the door. I glanced back through the window. Man I hope his girlfriend is ready for him tonight!

And I strolled and looked around for a few hours. Stopping in front of the arcade and a few other places to check my shoes. Standing off to one side at the food court perusing the menu's, hands on hips and shoulders back looking up.

Mmm, that Oreo Blizzard was delicious, even the little bit I dripped in my cleavage and had to fish out! He he he.

But it was time to head for work and Jackson.

I grabbed the bath cart, and an extra bath towel to put around my neck to hide my nipples.

I hung the knob sign, AND parked the cart in front of the door. I turned to Jackson and he was smiling. I picked up the ends of the towel to bare my halter and shook my boobs at him. "Ready to get wet?"

Jackson flopped his hand over and crooked a finger at me. "I thought you'd never ask."

I rushed to him and wrapped my arm around him, holding him tight as I kissed him hard. I pulled back to look him in the eye, gave him a quick peck, and said, "I was a naughty girl today."

I was relieved when he smiled. "Oh, and just how naughty were you?"

I sat up and pulled my halter slowly aside until my aching nipples popped into view.

"Well now, that's not real naughty."

I grinned, "Weeeellll." I lifted the front of my skirt and wiggled my hips to make tinkerbell ring.

Jackson chuckled, "Now that's a little more ornery."

I stepped back close to the bed and brought his hand to my boob. "Jackson, um, how much do you remember from that night?"

He smiled, now having the strength to hold his hand on my boob once I got it there. "You mean besides finding out my fantasy girl was real?"

I grinned and reached down to grope his pecker, "No really."

He sat back and looked at the ceiling thinking. "I'm not sure exactly. How much was a dream and how much was real." He tipped his head back down to look at me. "I mean I guess I had been having some hot dreams off and on for a while."

"Oh," I said and probably turned a million shades of red.

He smiled, "But they were all good. I mean how much was dream, how much was fantasy, and how much were your words getting through to me?" He paused and grinned, "Well and other stuff getting to me."

"Oh god..." I whispered and buried my face in his chest.

I felt his hand flop across my back, his fingers helping pull it across. "So maybe I should have woken up earlier and we could have had more fun?"

I pulled up enough to look at him, but not dislodge his hand. He was smiling at me. It was okay.

"Why so worried?"

"Well that night, the night you woke up under me."

"Uh huh."

"I did something a little different."

"And?"

"And I'm not sure if you're going to want me around after I tell you what it was. You might not like it."

Jackson chuckled, "Cindy, I have no idea what I do or don't like. My first memory that I know was real, was my angel riding me and rocking my world with a huge orgasm."

I snorted, "Not sure if I qualify as an angel."

"I do, because it was pure heaven. So what did you do?"

"It would be easier if I showed you."

"And I have no intention of stopping you, even if I could."

"Okay." I slipped from under his arm and turned my back to him. I took a deep breath and reached back to lift my skirt as I bent over slightly.

The only sound I could hear was my heart racing. I cautiously looked over my shoulder, and I grinned as my nipples ached even more. "I take it you approve," I said as I dropped my skirt and turned around.

"Huh?"

I glanced down at his pecker tenting the sheets.

It was his turn to turn red.

I peeled off my top and pulled his sheet back and inhaled that beauty. God he tastes good.

Jackson was nice and hard, but I wasn't going to swallow a load tonight. I looked back over my shoulder to see his eyes glued to my filled ass and tinkerbell. "So you don't remember anything of what happened before I rode my stud?"

He just shook his head.

"Well then I guess I all fairness I should tell you what happened before you filled my pussy now shouldn't I?"

"Uh huh."

I gave him one last deep suck, then climbed down off the bed. He groaned. "Well you have to understand it had been quite a while since my asshole boyfriend left me."

"He was an idiot."

"Granted, but I had still gone without for quite a while. Well with a real one that is."

Jackson smiled, "Oh?"

"So in addition to my naughty nurse costume, I brought my favorite toy with me."

"Do tell."

I drug the chair close, then sat back lifting my knees high and wide to be able to put my feet on the edge of his bed. A total slut on display. The top edge of the plug was visible to him as far as I pivoted around.

"So there I was, sitting back like a slutty nurse. My top wide open," I made like I was ripping it open even though I was topless. "And my skirt pulled up," lifting my skirt up around my waist.

"Oh yeah!"

"Now that night I had my seamed stockings on," sliding a hand up my thighs. "And I had that dildo in my hand shoving it in deep imagining it was your pecker." I held my hands as if I had it in both hands and made like I was driving it in deep.

Jackson was staring at my spread pussy and gulped.

"Now I forgot to grab my dildo this afternoon when I left, but I could still give you a little demonstration if you wish?" as I slowly stroked my clit and wigged my finger between my lips.

"Please," he whispered.

I spread my lips with one hand and began circling my clit, stopping to strum it back and forth, or up and down every so often. Closing my eyes and concentrating on the feelings in my pussy. Opening them when I heard Jackson make a noise. The feeling of wanting to cover up was quickly overrode by the lust in his eyes.

Releasing my lips and taking the creamy sloppy chain of tinkerbell between my fingers and tugging on it as I strummed my clit. Gasping out loud as the fullness of the sphere tugged on the inside of my pussy. Feeling it get closer and closer to popping out.

"Can't... hold... back... much... loooo..." As I pulled the sphere from my pussy, my entire body just spasmed. Neck straining on the back of the chair and my ankles on his bed to give him a direct view, I arched up cumming and cumming and cumming, and...

My legs ached, my TOES ached, my pussy was still spasming, and my boobs hurt from gripping them too hard. But I had to grin at Jackson. He was panting hard enough he would have set alarms off... and there was a big puddle of cum on his belly.