For the Love of Candy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I groaned as I moved, but move I did. Leaning over and slurping up all that delicious cum as I felt mine starting to run down my thighs. I looked at him grinning as I licked the last drop.

"Well now that you've had yours, you better get up here and feed me mine."

I snorted, "Oh you think so do you?" but I felt my pussy quiver when he smiled, then stuck his tongue out to make like he was licking me.

I crawled up and over him, looking down at his face partially obscured by my pussy as I lowered myself to his waiting... "Ffuuuccckkkkkk..." I groaned as his tongue separated my soaking lips. Spreading, I lowered a little bit more to feel his nose against my clit as his tongue delved even deeper into me. Bracing against the wall as another little orgasm spread through me.

I dropped back to sit on his chest, his chest hair teasing my pussy, as I collapsed down to my elbows. A little grin formed on my face as I felt his head move under me to lick the underside of my boobs. "I suppose you're going to take advantage of a poor helpless patient now aren't you?" came from under me.

I snickered as I rose up to look at him, "Helpless huh. Well it seems the lips and tongue work pretty good." I leaned down to kiss him, his face still covered in my juices. I reached down between my legs and got ahold of his hard pecker. "And this pecker doesn't seem to have any problems either," as I slid back and sunk down on him making us both groan in pleasure.

I sat there a moment totally immersed in the full feeling. The triple in my ass and Jackson in my pussy. Almost too full, but not quite, giving me that delicious tight feeling. Wondering if Jackson would ever consider using a pair of dildos in my pussy and ass as I sucked his pecker down.

I began to move on him, feeling his pecker going up and down against the triple in my ass. His teasing pubic hair was tickling my clit against my stretched pussy. Looking down, I saw his eyes glued to my swinging boobs, his lips parted wanting to nibble on my aching nipples.

"Jesus Jackson, you make me sooo fucking horny looking at me like that."

His gaze broke from my boobs to look me in the eye, "Makes me horny to look at you like this. I could almost cum just from looking at your tits."

"Ffuuuuccckkkkkk..." I groaned as I came around his pecker. Jackson was right behind me, and what little strength he had was pushing down on my thighs to try and get himself as deep as possible into my spasming cunt...

You know, that's one thing I really like about anal. It all stayed inside me instead of dripping down my thighs. I snorted remembering Nate, an old boyfriend. He was a bit of a perv. He just loved to fuck me doggy and keep me bent over. He loved looking at my pussy full of cum and watching it run down my thighs as I straightened up.

It really fucked with him when I got one of my girlfriends to come over and suck our mixed cum from my pussy before it had a chance to run out. I only saw him once after that. Not sure if it hurt his ego, I certainly didn't mind a girl sucking my pussy. Hell he sucked pussy almost as good as a girl.

Now I'm nowhere near being a lesbian, hell I'm not sure you would even call me bi. I mean sure, I experimented with girls a little in school. But it didn't really do anything for me. Not that it repulsed me, it just never turned my crank all that much.

Mmmmm, but put a cum filled cunt in front of me and I'm a cum sucking fool. There is something about sucking a man's cum from a soaking wet cunt that drives me wild. Pussy juice I can take or leave, a man's cum can be heavenly, but mix the two and it's intoxicating.

If I'm in a really depraved mood, I'll suck his pecker clean after he fucks my cunt, then scoop as much of it from my cunt as I can get and lick my fingers like a cat licking up cream. MEOW!

I wonder what Jackson would think of a three way?... or anal?...

We continued that war for a little over three months. Jackson's arms were strong enough to grope me all on his own in about a month, and he had the dexterity a few weeks later to undo my bra all on his own. I had long ago started wearing scrub bottoms with weak elastic so he could shove his hand in and finger my sloppy cunt.

His PT on his legs was not going as quickly. He could stand, but walking was difficult even with a walker. He ginned like a teenager the first time I 'walked' him to the shower. We couldn't really do anything, but we both enjoyed the slipping and sliding of soapy bodies. He came with his dick pressed between us as we battled tongues.

But since his arms were strong enough to get around in a wheel chair he was being discharged. Since everybody knows everybody in town, we were able to get him some basic assistance to help with his bills... and he became my roommate. My own VERY fuckable sexy roommate. He made sure to get a chair we could lift the sides off. We about fell over the first time we forgot to set the brakes as I rode him!

Jackson had offered to let me ride him with his dick in my ass, but I wanted our first time like that to be on my knees with my slut ass in the air for him. Squeezing my cheeks as he plunders my depth, his full balls slamming my gaping cunt...

I had to scoot to the employees' bathroom and diddle off imagining him cumming in my ass like that.

Jackson alternated between the walker and crutches depending on how strong he was feeling that day. But he was getting stronger and stronger... I grinned as he made it between my spread legs and sucked my clit. He was playing with my ass again!

When I had a day off, we'd load up in my car and go for a drive. Usually with his hand in my top groping my braless boob, or up my skirt fingering my sloppy pussy.

He'd grin when I'd start hunting for a place to pull over. He had a way of getting me so wound up! I didn't even turn off the car! I'd just slam it in park and roll over to his side. Dropping down on his hard dick and riding him until I screamed.

But it was raining this weekend, so we had planned a bit of a movie weekend. I was trying to see what was available to rent, but my computer was running like molasses... again!

Jackson ambled up behind me, I could hear his feet shuffling as he went from chair back to chair back to the couch back to my chair back. "Problem?" he asked as he slipped his hand in my PJ's cupping my boob.

I put my hand over his to encourage him, as if he really needed encouragement to molest my boobs. "Damn computer. Sometimes it actually works like it's supposed to. And all the rest of the time it's like this."

"Want me to take a look at it?" he asked as his chin was rested on top of my head and his other hand joined the first but outside my PJ's.

"Can't hurt." I tried to get up, but Jackson kept me trapped there under his hands and chin. And the tweaking of my nipples said he was enjoying himself. "Having fun?"

"Just getting my creamy slut ready for dessert."

I groaned, then squeaked as he gave my nipples one last pinch. 'Creamy Slut Dessert' was one of Jackson's favorites. Me laid back on the kitchen table as he sat and feasted on my pussy, reveling in seeing how many times he could make me cum.

He grinned looking at my nipples trying to rip through my PJ's as he slid into the chair.

He looked at a few menus, then he went off into a screen I had never seen before, and a few more until it was full of text.

"Your old boyfriend was a bit of a control freak, am I right? Had to know what you were doing all the time?"

"Um, yeah, kinda."

Jackson chuckled, "There's was key logger installed. And where ever it supposed to dump to isn't responding. Your cache was all backed up." He tapped a few more keys, and then rebooted.

It rebooted in no time and he turned to me grinning, then looking down at my boobs. I lifted my PJ's and planted my tit onto his lips as I just stared at my computer booting up like it was new. "How... how did you know how to do that?"

He stopped nibbling, then slowly pulled his head out from under my PJ's. He looked up just realzing what I was asking. "I... I don't know. It just felt right, and I let my fingers do the walking."

Then he smiled, "And speaking of feeling right." His hands went to my ass as my bottoms were being lowered. Seems 'Creamy Slut Dessert' was going to be served on the couch instead of the kitchen table.

I groaned and yet grinned as he slid his hands down my legs. Pushing me back the two steps to the couch while using me to keep standing at the same time was becoming a gymnastic event for him. Following me down as I spread my legs, Jackson rapidly planted his face in my pussy. His lips always seem to go straight for my clit as his fingers slide to my G-spot.

I kicked my head back screaming, "Jackson, you fucking horny ass bassssssss..." I was flailing under his fingers as lips and he damn well knew iiiiittttttttttttt... the bastard stopped just long enough to pull his fingers out enough to get one in my asssssssssss...

Jackson was sitting on the floor between my legs, his head on my thigh grinning. Man he loves making me jump every time he takes a quick lick at my sloppy pussy.

"Asshole."

"Okay," he grinned.

I was lucky, he just teased and tickled, making me jump instead of finger fucking me to another orgasm. We had to lean on each other to make it to the shower.

Over the next month, Jackson went from the invisible man, to the barely visible man. From Jackson the amnesia patient, to Jackson Smith, the newly minted man. Mainly it was a lot of paperwork, but since the sheriff was well aware of the situation, at least that part was easy. The federal side of just getting a social security number took the most part of the time. With that he could then get a drivers license and a bank account.

The look on Stephanie's face at the bank was priceless. She was the most stuck up bitch in high school, and still was from what I understood. Just waiting for her Daddy to keel over so she could sell the bank and 'get the hell out of this backwater town.'

I gave Jackson a twenty to open the account, kissed his cheek, and 'whispered' loud enough for her to hear, "I'll take it out in trade later."

Later came about three minutes after we walked out the door. I pulled out to the back corner of the lot, slammed it in park, and rolled over his lap and rode him to a wild screaming orgasm... with the windows down.

I smiled as I ground on the hard dick still buried in me. I dropped my top and leaned back against the dash as I brought his hands to my boobs.

"You know there are security cameras out here," he said just before his lips surrounded my aching nipple.

"Definitely. Maybe Stephanie will learn what sex is. Last I heard she's such a dry hole she has to lube her tampons." He snorted around my boob, but I held him tight. "Her hubby works at the Cessna plant. He takes his PA and a girl from the secretarial pool on all his business trips." Jackson's dick twitched in my pussy.

I clamped down as best I could, "His PA picks the ones that want to get pregnant. Last I heard he's six for seven, and he blames the PA for the seventh. Says she sucked too much cum from the girls pussy while she was getting her ass fucked."

Jackson roared and grabbed my hips, using the bounce of the seat to give me one hell of a fucking. Boobs flying and cunt slamming full of hard cock as I screamed in orgasm over and over and over.

When I managed to get enough oxygen to move, I turned my head enough to look at the camera and blew it a kiss, then turned back and pulled Jackson's lips to my boob.

I was tempted to open the door with my skirt around my waist and suck him clean, but Stephanie came storming out the employee door with her chin in the air, started her caddy with a roar, and peeled out laying rubber. I grinned as I lifted my sloppy pussy from Jackson, I wonder if she learned anything? I did lean over to suck a bit of it off after I got back behind the wheel. Can't waste all that good mixed cream now can we?

With Jackson now being fully 'alive', things progressed a bit faster. He was now getting a bit more assistance so bills weren't as tight. We were slowly coming out of the hole we had dug for ourselves when I took him in.

He would get a bit down every once in a while when we talked numbers, but grinned when said I thought I was doing pretty good for having a live in boy toy. Especially if that was said as my top or skirt or both were coming off. Jackson was definitely a boob man, and mine were like remote controls for his brain. Both of them.

With spring in full force, I was working on getting his muscle control and stamina up in the naughtiest way possible. I was starting to resist sliding over and jumping him. It was difficult, but I had been able to slide out and bend over the hood or fender the last few times out.

The way Jackson had to lean on me to fuck me, like he was holding me down to the car. It was like a total cave man fuck, claiming my sloppy cunt as I roared under him. The first time feeling him fall over on me, mashing my boobs to the car as his dick fell from my cunt as our cum drained down my thighs.

What came next depended on how much energy I had left, as in how many times Jackson had fucked me senseless today. If it was one of the first, he'd roll to the side enough to let me stand and squat in front of him. His eyes darting between my boobs hanging out and jiggling as I sucked him clean and his cum draining from my spread cunt.

If he'd done it up right, I'd lay there across the fender as he rolled to one side. Legs spread and dribbling down my thighs. More than a few truckers were treated to the sight of my slutty spread legs and cunt. Jackson just chuckled as I groaned when the air horns blasted behind me. I glared at him as I slid behind the wheel, he had the nerve to chuckle again as I sat tenderly on the stack of towels.

--

My ass was still tingling, Jackson had surprised me last night. After having his 'Creamy Slut Dessert' on the couch last night, he rolled me over on the arm rest. That was new, but his next move had me gasping and groaning at the same time.

I felt a bit of cool lube on my ass, and then I felt him pushing into me. I reached back to spread my ass as I reveled in the feeling of him sliding into me. "Oh fuck god give me that dick in my ass!"

Jacksons hands were next to mine on my ass, his supported weight spreading my cheeks all the more. His thrusts were so wonderful, and his balls slapping my sloppy cunt heavenly. Before I knew it I was a cumming fool under him. My hands snapped up to my boobs to pull on my nipples as wave after wave of orgasm flowed through me. Just as they began to subside they started up all over again as I felt him swell as he came.

But this morning was going to be different. I turned to take him in my mouth. A good thorough blow job but not letting him cum. Hearing the little hitch in his breathing as I got him close and then stopped.

I turned and knee walked up his body, spreading my pussy as I settled on his face. "Jackson, for as wonderful as last night was, I want it all. When I get up from your face I'm going to go cleanse, and then you are going to fuck my ass the way it was intended to be fucked. Hard and deep, and then filled with nice hot cum. No rubber, I want to feel you shooting off in my ass."

He groaned into my pussy.

"Then we're going to take a nice hot shower with lots of soaping." He grinned and cupped my boobs. "Then after a naked breakfast, I'm going to slip on my mini skirt and little white halter." His eyes smiled as they darted to my hard nipples. "After I darken my nipples a little."

"Fuuuccckkkk," he groaned.

I smiled, remembering the first time I did that, I over did it a bit. I was going to do the same today. Large dark circles behind that thin white top was going to be like wearing a sheer top. "We're going to stroll the mall, and then somewhere along the way, you're going to take me out to the car and fill my pussy so we can go back inside. I plan to enjoy your cum running down my thighs while we walk around."

Jackson's eyes were locked on my pussy as I slowly spread my legs. "Well that is except for the dribbles I wipe off with my fingers and lick them clean."

"Then when you're ready, I'll lean over and suck you down for a nice warm load down my throat. Whether that's in the car on the way home as you lift my skirt to flash my plugged ass to the trucker beside us or as you watch it in the bedroom mirror is up to how soon you can get it up again."

There was a nice groan into my pussy as he wrapped his arms tightly around my thighs. I let him lick a bit, then pulled away. I grinned as his look resembled the little boy that lost his favorite toy. I came very close to planting my pussy on his face again.

I staggered to the shower, groaning as I slipped the nozzle in my ass. I was almost cumming when I heard a noise and saw Jackson's hard on watching me. His eyes were glued to my expanding belly as I staggered to the toilet. His hands tried to go to my ass as I went by him to the bedroom, and I heard his feet behind me as I scooted to the bed. They stopped as I bent over the corner of the bed and reached back to spread my ass.

I heard his belt buckle and then his slacks hitting the floor. The next sound was my wail as his hands covered mine, as his lovely hard throbbing dick rammed home in my ass.

My wail continued as my caveman enjoyed my slut ass. I spread my legs as far as the bed would allow and rotated my hips to let his luscious full balls slap my spread cunt. I was just starting to come down when I felt him swell in my ass, starting me up all over again, as shot after shot of warm creamy cum flooded my ass...

Jackson was still lying on my back, his soft cock trapped in my ass. I could feel the wet spot forming under my spread pussy as my aching nipples were mashed into the bed from his weight on top of me. I didn't want to fucking move and spoil this feeling.

We both groaned when Jackson rolled to one side, my ass not wanting to let his dick go, hanging on to the very last second until he popped from me. I turned my head to look at him, "Plug your slut."

I heard him chuckle as I felt him roll over to the night stand. He rolled back with the plug I expected. He held a chrome plug, a LARGE chrome plug with a gold letter J in the middle of a black center.. My ass was filled and marked as his... and I'd never have it, or want it, any different.

We staggered back to the shower, and his slut kneeled to clean his cock. I rose and let him lather his sluts body over and over, getting me close several times but not taking me over the edge.

I stood at my dresser with his firm dick pressed to the crease of my ass as he cupped my boobs and held my nipples up for me to paint.

"You keep touching and playing with me, and it's going to be as much my cum as yours running down my thighs."

Jackson kissed my neck as he pinched my nipples, and then nipped at my ear lobe. "That's the plan, Angel."

I helped Jackson get dressed before I did, his dick trying to make a comeback as he stepped into his slacks while I kneeled in front of him. He sighed as I slipped on my halter, covering my boobs.

I drove to the mall, the high dollar 'nose in the air' mall, with Jackson's hand in my halter teasing my nipple. We walked around with Jackson's hand on my side with his thumb in my halter teasing the side of my tit. I'm not sure what made my nipples tingle more, his thumb, or all the eyes locked onto my bouncing boobs.

We only lasted two hours before we had to go out to the parking ramp. We didn't even get in the car. I just leaned over the trunk and Jackson proceeded to fuck his screaming slut.

I was sooo sloppy, my pussy didn't have a chance of hanging onto his dick as he softened. He managed to pull his pants up as we headed back towards the mall when to security guys pulled up in their golf cart. "Are you oaky ma'am?" they asked, keeping an eye on Jackson holding onto my arm tightly.