All Comments on 'For The Love of God Ch. 01'

by istanbulnoir

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Lady_SilverLady_Silverover 16 years ago
Intriguing and fascinating

I can't wait to read more. I really like your approach to the story. To write of two people who are attracted because of fascination with intellect, appreciation for life and all possibilities, and who are open and honest in their pursuits and desires is compelling, to say the least. Both are learning from each other in so many different ways on so many different levels. What further do you have in store? I know that I now want to read more Victorian literature, poetry, and essays...most specifically Swinburne, Pater, and Baitaille.

Thank you and I so look forward to the further adventues and explorations of these two, both physically and intellectually. -- LS

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
totally awesome.....

WOW.. what a great story.. I just loved it.. cant wait to read the rest of your work.... your poems are great to... ==blues==

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Arousing story

I never thought academic eroticism could work as well as this story does, excellent!!!!!! And as another commenter stated, this story is about far more than just seduction leading to two people "fucking", it's about the seduction of the mind and, the sexual act itself, even though very erotic, becomes just a minor part of the whole story. I truly enjoyed it.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 15 years ago
What a lovely surprise!

Lit has so much dross, it's hard work finding the pearls. A beautiful tale, beautifully told, and marred only slightly by a few careless editing mistakes which you should have caught before you posted.

But that is minor. I look forward to reading the rest as it unfolds. Just so good to find intelligent literacy here!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fascinating

I adored the mix of philosophy and eroticism, of sex and religion, of the Absolute and the profane. Mmmm. The contrasts and the contradictions pile up – the younger and the older, the seduction and the resolution. Damn shame you didn't write the sequel. I'd love to have read it…I treasure this though, and if that's all there is, I'll happily resign myself to the pleasure of re-reading it periodically.

ejlsejlsalmost 15 years ago
Well-told...

I read this piece at the suggestion of another writer. I will be forever grateful. This story let me use my own mind. Sometimes writers have a tendancy to spell out each and every detail, overusing adjectives. You let me imagine. It was a well-told tale that was both intellectual and erotic. I wish there had been a second chapter.

wantsomefun1951wantsomefun1951almost 15 years ago
You prove what I believe...

The mind is the most erogenous part of the human body. I've always believed this, and some people look at me strangely when I say it, sometimes almost with pity, as though I don't "get it." I sometimes wonder if I'm the only one who truly does "get it," but reading you proves that I'm not alone. I'm not an intellectual; I'm not nearly as well read as you, and, unfortunately, that means that some of your references were lost on me. However, that did not prevent me from being completely caught up in the mood of your story. The fact that she says that she is good at sucking cock is almost unimportant. She has already seduced his mind, and he has given her fulfillment in his response. The physical sensations these two give each other in their love-making are nowhere near as important as the communication they establish. That, in my mind, is romance and love. Nicely done, sir. I was prompted to read your essay "Happy Endings" by a close friend, and your own assessment of this story caused me to read it. Now I know I must read and experience more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wonderful

Your writing is excellent and I loved the way you built the story slowly and intelligently. More please!!

LarsMacombLarsMacombover 11 years ago
Brilliant and wild

This is extraordinarily well-written and worth developing as both an intellectual and erotic series of chapters.

ArseniqueArseniqueabout 3 years ago
Expensive fine wine, consecrated

If any story at Literotica deserves to be called "erotic", this one certainly qualifies. Any story that can discuss Bataille intelligently deserves 5 stars. I suppose I am at least a decade too late to strongly urge that this story be continued, but I will throw the suggestion out there anyway. This had/has so much potential. I suppose I will have to finish it myself, in my own imagination. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useristanbulnoir@istanbulnoir
Eroticism, it may be said, is assenting to life up to the point of death. Georges Bataille. I like to write about the unusual in the usual and the strange in the ordinary. Those are the places where the truth of the erotic is to be found. I write from experience, fantasy a...