For the Love of God Ch. 03

Story Info
Christian father buys the perfect dildo for his step-son.
4.5k words
4.53
21k
35

Part 3 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 3: Love one another

We were sitting with Mary and Aaron in the bleachers to support Jacob at the swimming competition. Going there all together was part of our family traditions.

Aaron and Jacob may bicker at times but they have always supported each other when it mattered. Aaron would not miss any of his twin's competitions, reversely, Jacob was always in the first row of Aaron's important football games.

"Are you okay, honey? You seem tense."

"I'm just a bit nervous for Jacob. I hope that he will do well."

Mary did not question me any further, we were all anxious to know how Jacob would perform, he was one of the favourites but the competition was tough.

However, the real reason of my concerns was elsewhere. Coach Hamilton was pacing around the pool, encouraging his boys. Now that I knew what he was up to with Jacob, I could not help myself from overthinking everything.

The speedos, for instance. I had not realized before but our team had the skimpiest, most revealing speedos, of the entire district. Jacob's ass cheeks were barely contained in his suit and his bulge was prominent on the front. The colour of the lycra fabric was a shade between silver and bronze and was acting like a second skin on these guys.

Now that I had noticed how lewd the whole team was looking, I could not unsee it.

The slaps too. Regularly, the Coach would congratulate his senior swimmers with a light slap on their butts. Although he knew that I was right there, that I had caught him doing the most devious things, he did not seem to show the slightest discomfort. When he slapped Jacob's ass after his first round, I jumped out of my seat.

"Jesus! What's the matter, Matt?"

Of course, nobody else had shown the slightest interest for this apparent trivial act. But I knew better. I knew what this man was doing to my son behind closed doors!

"Sorry Mary, I thought that I... that I saw something." I sat back down "Never mind."

Coach Hamilton looked at me, smiling. The nerves that he had!

"You sure that you're okay?"

"I am... Just a bit tired, that's all."

Aaron glanced at me as if I were ill. His brother would have proposed to help me out, but Aaron was not that considerate and he was way too focused on the college girls competing in the adjacent pool to care about me.

My strange reactions were being noted and I knew that I had to remain collected. I was burning inside, seeing coach Hamilton and Jacob interacting. I prayed God to keep my self-control.

I thought that, at least, this time, there would be no extra hour of practice with the Coach, no funny business, we would take Jacob back home right after the competition.

As the afternoon went by, the signs were getting more and more obvious to the point that I wondered how I could have missed them before and how Mary could be so oblivious now. Jacob was not only staring at coach Hamilton's bulge but he would go introduce himself to his mates' dads.

He had mentioned "married men" but I still had no idea who they were and how he had found them. He would not dare doing anything inappropriate with one of his friend's fathers? I tried to convince myself but of course, he would! Another voice replied in my head.

Jacob did well and finished second overall of his category, he was the best of his highschool. Coach Hamilton was very proud and even hugged him after he got out of the water.

Seeing those filthy hands rubbing against my boy's back, I could no longer help myself and I ran to them both, pretexting that I wanted to go congratulating my son. Coach Hamilton left before I had reached them. The pervert, he must have been scared shitless that I would come after him. Maybe I should have?

"Congrats champ!" I said to Jacob, still a bit distraught.

"Thanks dad. I wish I would have done better..."

"Where would be the fun in coming first? You would not have any challenge for next time! You know what to do now!"

"Yeah... I guess you're right. I should go change."

"Go ahead Jake, and..." I looked around me and added: "No detour!"

He nodded and disappeared in the locker-room.

As I calmed down, thinking that things could have gone much worse, I turned around and saw Mary in an intense conversation with Coach Hamilton. I hastily joined them, terrified of what they may say to each other. Maybe the Coach had assumed that I would have told my wife about what I had seen? If it were the case, he would be dead wrong!

"Honey, I was just congratulating the Coach. All the boys perform so well today!" Mary said as I was approaching them.

"You are too kind Miss White, you can be very proud of your son, Jacob is a gem."

I was fuming.

"Yes, Matthew and I are very fortunate to have him. Such an angel." She replied. "You know that he loves you very much, he always speaks fondly of you, and loves going to swimming practices."

Coach Hamilton looked at me with a smirk. I wanted to downright kill him.

"That's nice to hear. I'm glad he loves our sessions. Don't repeat that but I have to admit, he's also one of my favourites. Such a well-educated and very dedicated boy."

Mary was ecstatic hearing the coach and P.E. teacher praising his boy on his manners. I was mortified. And the way the Coach was openly teasing me... I thought I was about to go mad.

"Mary, where is Aaron? Jacob is changing and we should find his brother if we want to leave together?" I said, a bit abruptly, not even paying attention to Hamilton.

"Sure, Matt... Humm. I think he's right there; we'll just get him when Jacob is ready."

"Well, Miss White, Mister White, have a safe ride home."

The pervert hugged my wife and then, how dared he, hugged me. I felt his hand against my butt.

"I'll go see if Jacob is all done in the changing room." He said as he was still holding me, almost whispering in my ear.

"Sure, thank you Coach." Mary replied.

My prayers to remain calm must have worked because, aside for a miracle, I have no idea how I could have let that awful man go in that locker-room without punching him!

"That was a bit rude." Mary said at my attention. She was moody.

"What do you mean?"

"You did not have to signify to Coach Hamilton that we were in a hurry that way. And it was not very smart to point out that Aaron was on the other pool, checking out the girls!"

"I did not think about that. I... I just don't really like Hamilton."

"Why? Jacob adores him and Hamilton loves him too apparently."

Maybe they love each other too much I was about to say, but again, I controlled myself.

"Just a hunch, honey."

"You're definitely tired Matt." She sighed. "I'll got get Aaron, Jacob is getting out of the locker-room."

He was, closely followed by Coach Hamilton who waved at me, now clearly mocking me. He knew that he had taken the upper hand over me. If I were to expose him, I would have done so in the last 48 hours, instead, I had let my son continue on with his swimming practices and competitions. I even let him go in the locker-room with him.

A crazy thought went through my mind. Maybe the Coach even believed that I approved of their nasty behaviours?!

Jacob joined me and we were waiting for his brother and mother.

"You better tell me that nothing happened in that locker-room!" I scolded him.

"Nothing happened, dad..." Then in a lower voice, he added: "But I might need more than a banana to get my addiction under control, I really want to suck a dick right now."

My heart stopped for a second. Having those conversations at home was disturbing enough but in the middle of the swimming pool, surrounded by parents, teachers and students, this was just reckless. What if someone had heard that?

"Jacob! Not here! We'll talk about this at home."

"Sorry, dad. Again, I was just trying to be honest."

I patted his shoulders. Aaron and Mary were joining us.

"Good job, bro. Maybe one day you won't finish second!" Aaron teased.

We did not get the chance to talk much that evening and I went to bed with a lot of doubts on Jacob and whether or not the protocol we had set in place was working.

The next morning at church only confirmed my fears. I was trying my hardest not to think about those deviant things while we were praising the Lord but next to me, Jacob was clearly staring at the men who were participating to the service. I could not help myself from trying to figure whom had already used my son.

Maybe I was getting irrational? Sure, there were perverts like Coach Hamilton in this world but no man of our church would do such unspeakable things! Right?

Priest Carpenter made his sermon on the power of loving one another, despite our prejudices, our fears, and our doubts. He talked at length about the necessity to forgive, and always, always love. That was exactly what I needed to hear.

I had to love my boy, no matter what.

We were lucky to have Priest Carpenter, this young man of the Faith had replaced an old Polish priest who nearly made every Christians of our town flee the Church. Since Priest Carpenter was holding the position, the community had been more active than ever.

The sermon about love seemed to also have an impact on Mary. That day, she was sweeter to me, more patient with Aaron.

Back home, I spent the afternoon working in the garage. Always a good way to take my mind off of things. I was fixing a vacuum when Jacob came to me.

"Daddy..."

He looked distressed. That did not sound good.

"What is it, son?"

"I just want to be real with you... I have to tell you; I cannot do what we said."

"Jacob... Why? What is happening?"

He spoke very rapidly as if he had been waiting for hours to get this out of his chest:

"This morning at church, there was so much temptation. I know there is someone I can meet right now who will be discreet. I have to go to him, I... I just need to suck a dick."

I let go of my screwdriver which banged loudly on a piece of metal. I looked around us, terrified. What if Mary or Aaron had been around?

"Jacob! Please keep your voice down. This is not acceptable, son. You know that I have accepted many things, but there is a limit to my patience!"

He looked at the floor.

"I know, dad. I wish it could be different, I wish I could be different."

"It can be. We have a plan for this kind of situations. We will wait for the others to go to sleep, I'll let you watch a porn and you'll see, once you will have... hum... ejaculated, you will feel much better."

I semi believed in what I was saying but what others choices did I have? Letting him go suck that stranger's dick? Tell everything to Mary and destroy her and our entire family?

"The porn won't do... Last time, it was only the banana deep in my mouth which made me cum. I need some real dick to fill my throat, daddy! It has been days now! I was not able to finish off with the Coach when you caught us, so I think it's part of why this is so difficult right now."

"Quiet Jake! That's too much!"

Lord has mercy, he was really trying me at this point.

"I'm sorry... Really. I am. It's just... I appreciate what you've been trying to do, but except from having a dick in my mouth, I just don't see how I can ease my cravings..."

I sighed.

"What am I supposed to do now? Let you go? Come on, Jacob, you are putting me in an impossible position. You have to give me something here."

"I guess I can try sucking a banana again, but, it's like... I'm missing something! And all those men who were counting on me to..."

"All of those men?! Good Lord Jacob, how many were there? You could not possibly service men every single day!"

"No... Not every single day, not exactly..."

"How often?"

"I don't know... Several times a week, maybe."

"Good Lord, Jake. And does it need to be a real cock? There's no substitute we can use?"

"The banana was ok, but it's too different from a real dick. I don't know."

I sighed again.

"Ok. We'll try something else; I have an idea. In the meantime, stand still, we'll take care of it tomorrow night."

"Take care of what?" Said another voice.

My heart dropped in my stomach. I had not heard Aaron come in the garage.

"Dad is going to drive me to the bookshop tomorrow night, there are some stuffs I'd like to buy to get more info on potential colleges."

"Damn Jake, can you be more of a nerd?" Aaron asked, rolling his eyes.

I was stunned. Jacob was really a pro at this. The lie he had come up with was perfect, it allowed us to have some time to figure things out the next day and he mentioned both a plausible activity and something for which Aaron would have no interest whatsoever.

"Don't use those words, Aaron. Nerd is not a very nice thing to say to your brother." I was way less comfortable with lying than Jacob. I was red and stammering a bit.

Aaron noticed.

"You're ok, dad?"

"I'm fine, just been working on this vacuum all day and it's getting on my nerves."

"Just tell mom to buy another one!"

Aaron always had practical solutions to every problem. I did not contradict him; I was still very shaken up by the fact we were just about to get caught talking about dicks.

Jacob and Aaron decided to play video games for the rest of the afternoon and, in the end, Jacob did not leave the house that evening. Crisis averted, at least for that one night.

As the days were passing by since that fateful Thursday, I found myself doing more things I would have never thought of doing. Going to a sex shop was definitely one of them.

Usually, I would eat lunch in my office but that Monday, I rushed out and drove more than half an hour to the next big city.

I had thought all night about my trip: where I would go to avoid to see anyone I would know, the excuses I would tell in the unlikely event someone would see me (a joke about the bachelor party of a college friend), the way I would get the thing to Jacob and the speech I would give to finally take back control of the situation.

One my biggest worry was the casualness with which Jacob was going through this whole thing. I thought I may have used the wrong words, saying that I understood him, or that it was not such a big deal. I needed to both help him resolve this issue but also made him understand that he was walking down a very wrong and sinful path.

Exhausted by almost sleepless nights and very nervous, I parked a couple blocks away from the store I had spotted online. I had erased my browser history; Mary could not know.

I was sweaty just walking up to the store. The name, "the love store", made me think about the Priest's sermon, maybe it was a sign. Probably not, but that name was the reason why I had picked this particular one. Silly, I know.

I had read somewhere that most sex-shops were closing but at the same time, the sales of sex-toys were exploding in the country, both were consequences of the new possibility to order those online. I did not have time to wait for a delivery and I could not take the risk that Aaron or Mary would find the box before me, so I just went.

I entered feeling very out of place, the store was empty except for a guy with pink and blue hair at the counter and an old obese man in sweat pants in the video section.

"Hello, honey." Said the guy at the counter.

Immediately, I knew that he was a fag. Only my wife could call me honey, I thought.

"Hello, sir." I replied in a formal tone, avoiding his looks.

That calmed him down a little. Good. He had to know that I had nothing to do with his kind.

I had planned my whole trip but I did not really think about what would happen inside the store. I just thought there would be a "dildo" section with a few models and I would just pick one.

The store was larger than I expected and I was a bit lost between the leather harnesses, the DVDs (who still buy those?), the magazines, and finally the toys section. There were not only a few models, there were hundreds of them! All shapes, all colours, some looked very similar to a dick, some looked nothing like it, some toys I had no idea what they were for: various size of pearls, balls, rubber dolls, straps... The world had really gone wrong!

The names were scary too: "the rabbit fucker", "the Big Black Cock", "the mommy pleaser".

I read through the boxes but I would not spend too much time on them, I did not want the vendor and the sole customer to think that I was actually interested. Also, God is always watching.

Damn. Why could I not just pick one?

A black one, white one, pink one? Some seemed specifically aimed to please vaginas, others for anal use. I was looking for something to suck. That was what my boy needed.

Going through the shelves, I saw a section dedicated to double-ended dildos. That was quite a shock. There was a small screen broadcasting a video of two men using it, something I would never forget and would haunt my nightmares, or maybe my dreams, for numerous nights to come.

Further down the same shelf, there were huge latex things. I did not recognize what they were at first... But then, I understood. There were fists, entire reproduction of arms! What was even the point of those? Oh God, there was an illustrative photo on one of the boxes, it was also supposed to go in your ass!

The humanity was doomed.

I was not naïve, I knew some people were doing crazy shit, but those huge latex arms... The Devil had really made his way into our lives. No surprise an angel such as Jacob could have been compromised.

The more I was wandering in the store, the more stressed I was getting and the more I was realizing "the love store" was particularly aimed at a gay audience. I ended up in the video section where the guy in the grey sweatpants was still lurking.

He winked at me and outrageously grabbed his crotch.

Fuck, he must have been "cruising"! Another term I had discovered while searching answers on my son's addiction the night before.

I took a few steps back. I was more confused than ever and I had no idea of what I was doing there anymore. I had decided to leave when the vendor ambushed me.

"May I help you with something?"

At this point, if I wanted to go through with my plan, I just had to admit that I needed help.

"Yes, actually, I'm... I'm a bit lost."

"I could tell." He said with a large smile. "Want to try something new, honey?"

I hated his effeminate ways. And that "honey" again!

"No!" I said firmly.

"Another homophobic nutjob who cannot accept the fact that he's one of us." Commented the customer behind us.

"Richard, please! Move away, I'm welcoming a new customer." The vendor said lightly, keeping a large fake smile on his face.

"I'm not... I'm not a homo." I said defensively.

"Funny you deny that, but you don't deny being a homophobe..." The vendor shrugged his shoulders.

"I... I'm neither of those! I... Look, I have a friend of mine. He's gay. And I wanted to give him a little present."

"A friend of yours, right."

Damn it, he really thought this was for me!

"Yes, a friend of mine." I insisted

"And what does he like, that friend of yours?"

"Sucking cocks." I said, spontaneously.

The vendor smirked.

"I see."

"I thought I could give him a dildo he could suck. A surprising and funny present, you know."

"And how much experience does that mysterious friend of yours have? Is he a beginner or does he already suck big black juicy dicks?"

Now, the vendor was clearly happy to make me uncomfortable.

12