For the Love of God Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I... I'm not too sure. I think a normal one would do."

"There's no such thing as normal when it comes to dicks. All shapes, sizes, colours are accepted in here."

"I think it should be very realistic, as much as possible." I finally said.

"Oh, that does help. So, like a dildo where we can see veins, I'd say a big one to make it fun but not unrealistically big either."

"Yes, that's right."

He looked through the shelves while I wanted to bury myself deep into the grounds of the Earth.

"I got what you need." He picked a box from the one of the central shelves. "Take this one, the texture is the closest thing we have to the real thing. You can almost play with the foreskin. The dickhead is realistic. Nine inches, very big. Quite thick as well. You can see veins."

The vendor was unboxing the dildo as he spoke. I had to admit this thing did look realistic. Big, yes, but very similar to an actual cock... To be honest, it was very close to my own cock.

"Perfect." I spoke.

"I bet you... I mean, your friend, is going to have a lot of fun with this."

"I'm sure that he will."

Another customer had entered the store, a huge black guy and he was talking with the guy in sweatpants, they moved to another part of the store.

"Wanna join them?" The vendor asked.

"No... I... No, thank you."

"Did you need anything else?"

"No. I'll just go."

I paid my 55 dollars in cash (not cheap!) and I was ready to leave.

"Honey... You want a piece of advice for your friend?"

"Yeah?"

"I think he needs to relax and just have fun. Sexuality is meant to be pleasant, not stressful. This is a sex-shop, not a funeral home. Chill out." The vendor said, his smile looked more sincere now.

"I... I'll keep that in mind."

I replied awkwardly. He winked at me and returned to his computer.

I almost ran to my car and hid the dildo in a box under my seat. Mary would never use my car, or very rarely, and even if she did, she would never check that specific spot. I used to hide my cigarettes in there. It was a much simpler time! Since then, I stopped smoking so I could put the dildo instead... Who would have thought?

I came back to work late after lunch but I don't think that Mister Johnson noticed my absence and I was able to leave at 6pm, as per usual.

As planned, I went to pick Jacob who was waiting for me in front of his highschool, reading a book for his English class. Such a studious boy.

He got in the car and kissed me on the cheek.

"Hi, dad."

"Hi, Jake. I hope you have not ..."

"No, I did not do anything. And you know that I would tell you if I did, complete honesty."

We fist-bumped each other.

"I do know and appreciate that. Even if I'm sometimes taken aback by your attitude, I am glad that we have initiated this complete honesty protocol."

He smiled at me.

"So, yesterday, you said you had a plan?"

"You've been horny?"

"Daddy, I've been hard all day!"

He pointed at his crotch. He was bulging. A lot.

"I'll show you. But let's drive to somewhere else first."

I went back to the spot near the forest where I knew we would be isolated. Only once we were there, I gave Jacob his new toy.

"What's that?" He said as I was painfully taking the box from under my seat.

"Look Jacob, before I give it to you, I want to make something clear." I cleared my throat; I had prepared and rehearsed my speech this time. "I will give you this as an opportunity to work on your cravings but this should not be seen as me endorsing in any way your behaviour. This is just a way to cope until you can definitively get rid of that filthy habit of yours. Understood?"

"Of course, dad."

I smiled faintly, still unsure that I was doing the right thing.

"Here you go, my boy, that's the best that we can do for you. I have found the closest thing I could to a real dick without involving anyone else in your activities. This will feel like the real deal, the vendor promised me!"

I unpacked the dildo as if it was Christmas early.

"Wow dad, it's amazing! I mean, really, like I can already feel my dick reacting! But aren't you afraid mom would find it in my room?"

"Oh no, my boy! No way you get this in your room or inside the house for that matter, it stays in the car."

"Ok... But then, how... when should I...?"

That was the part I was the most uncomfortable with but after going through hundreds of scenarios in my mind, I could not come up with a better solution.

"You'll just use it, now. In the car. I'll watch out if anyone is coming from this path before us and in the meantime, you do your thing. You get it out of your system. You think you can do that?"

He pulled the dildo away from my hand. Fuck, the boy looked eager!

"Oh yes, daddy! I definitely can!"

[MORE TO CUM]

Guys, as always please share your thoughts and comments. You know I love slow builds, but you can hold-on to your cocks, things are bound to really get crazy in the next chapters.

12