All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 03'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are such an excellent writer and all of your stories are creative and exciting. Look forward to more. I wonder if Jacob is pretending to be going along with his step dad.

daemon5daemon5over 1 year ago

Please keep the slow build - it's perfect! That dad needs to go in tiny baby steps to keep it at a sizzle! Thanks for one of the best stories in a long time!

daemon5daemon5over 1 year ago

Please keep it at this pace - so hot. That dad needs to take baby steps. Fantastic!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh Matty, I wonder what Freud would make of you buying a dildo for Jacob that resembles your own cock. Hmmm. Also, I wouldn't worry about any of those holy rollers at church using your son's talents. We all know they'd never do anything like that, especially that young priest, LOL. Poor Matthew, I hope he doesn't end up going cray over all of this. MLF

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fabulous story. I want more and more (and sex)

dnsontndnsontnover 1 year ago

The humor sprinkled throughout this makes it such a great read! The sex-shop scene was fantastic. I’ll pray for Matt lol

Thomas_LodgeThomas_Lodgeover 1 year agoAuthor

Love reading your comments guys, and I'm happy to know the touch of humor are appreciated. I definitely have a lot of fun with that particular story, playing with words and on the hypocrisy of this religious community.

daemon5daemon5over 1 year ago

Fantastic story! The pace is perfect ... the dad needs to move in baby steps. His conflict is what makes this so hot!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

"I... I just need to suck a dick." LOL Thomas your're just too much 🤣 I simply love your writing; the stuff you come up with! The dialog is so realistic and just perfect and always makes me smile or laugh. I just love reading your creations :)

DrinkyourteaDrinkyourteaover 1 year ago

I love the way he calls his dad daddy it's actually soooo cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hated the smug way the coach smirked at Matt and taunted him after the swim meet. That guy really deserves some consequences. It’s not the gay aspect, it’s the abuse of power as a teacher and coach letting sexual acts happen between himself and a student that is unacceptable. I hope he gets what he deserves.

BenzerBenzer6 months ago

Really enjoying this series so far! Love the vendor of the sex shop and hope he makes another appearance.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Interesting but fun. How did you even come up with this. I love your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES