For the Love of God Ch. 07

Story Info
Matthew offers his cock to his step-son.
4.3k words
4.73
22.4k
33

Part 7 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 7: A different kind of God

It was a Sunday when my life changed forever. Until that point, I had made my fair share of mistakes. I had sinned. I had walked down some wrong paths. I had my regrets.

I was still hoping for salvation though.

When I opened my fly, pulled down my underwear and presented my big hard and leaking cock to my step-son, I knew there would no longer be any kind of forgiveness.

Was I doing this to help Jacob? Was I doing this to punish him? Or was it simply because I had been craving for this since I had first seen him sucked his swimming coach?

Maybe all of the above, but what difference does it make? In the end, I offered my step son's my cock and that is all there is to say.

We were in the kitchen; he was on his knees. But he was not praying. At least, not to God.

I had shoved a dildo in his beautiful mouth more times that I could count at that point but now, I was offering him the real deal. My hard dick poked his face when I freed it from my underwear. It left a drop of precum on his right cheek, just under his eye, mixing with the tears that Jacob had just shed.

"Daddy?" Jacob asked shily.

I had a brief moment of awareness of the insanity of what I was doing.

"You... You said you wanted a married man's cock. You said this was the only thing I could do to stop you from seeking it outside of this house... I... I'm doing this to help you..."

I took a step back and I was leaning against the kitchen's counter. I looked at the knife that I had put there a few moments before, while I had lost control of myself. Making my step-son blow my cock, is it more or less sinful than literally go killing my neighbour?

Probably less... Right?

For a second, I thought that Jacob would break down, or maybe he would run. His step-dad was a freaking pervert who had just presented him his cock for lunch, right after coming back from Church!

But Jacob did not break down. He did not run. He got closer to me and kissed the foreskin still semi covering my dickhead. My cock throbbed at the touch of his soft lips.

"Thank you, daddy." Jacob said looking straight at me.

I moaned when he put his hand around my shaft, it was thick and already very stiffed and engorged so he could barely go all around with his hand. My dick was bigger than his already quite large dildo... way juicer too. And then, he put his pink lips around my cock.

"Jesus Christ..." I whispered.

Jacob was only teasing me at first. I knew how bad he could deepthroat a cock but I let him do his thing slowly. He played with his lips around my dickhead, then he stuck up his tongue to lick my shaft, moving down to my hairy balls, then going back at the top of my throbbing cock before slowly putting it in his mouth.

"Thank you, daddy." He repeated, or rather mumbled, his tongue resting on the top of my dick.

"Jacob... This is so wrong..."

But it felt so good.

"You're just helping me, Daddy."

He grabbed the base of my dick with his right hand and started bobbing up and down on my monster cock, struggling to go deeper on my heavy piece of meat. He was passing through each of my prominent veins but no matter how difficult it was getting; he was still pushing himself to swallow the entire thing.

I was proud of my boy; he had always been dedicated and tenacious. I almost came when he made his first gagging sound.

"Mmmmm..." I let go of a long and uncontrollable moan.

The boy wanted my dick so bad. Nobody had ever wanted me that bad...

I felt his nose reaching my hairy pubes. I looked down at my step-son, his eyes closed, tearing up, my huge cock filling up his entire throat. He was choking himself on my dick. When he went back and finally got it out of his mouth, a large amount of saliva was covering my shaft and sliding on his chin.

Such a dirty bitch, I thought.

At least, it was my dick that he was swallowing and not some strangers who could blackmail him or tank our reputation. As long as we kept this between us, it was safe.

Maybe it really was the best thing I could do for him?

I could not help myself anyway. I grabbed his hair and pulled him towards me, making him swallow my entire cock a second time, then a third time, then a fourth... Fuck. That felt so freaking good. He even got his tongue out to lick my balls.

He was gagging like crazy now, making gargling sounds which were sending me to the edge. I knew I was already leaking so much precum in his throat, painting his insides with my male juice.

"You're such a good cock-craving slut!" I told him.

He nodded yes but did not let go of my cock. His eyes were still teary but he seemed so happy. God, he loved my dick!

"Fucking nasty whore." I barked at him.

"I am... I am your dirty whore." He mumbled, spitting on my cock.

I can try to deny it but the truth was, deep down, I already knew that nothing else could ever compare. Oh Lord, yes, in this moment, I was ready to go to Hell for one more taste of these generous lips.

I held Jacob's head firmly and face-fucked my step-son for a while. Every time I would get my dick out of his mouth, he would smile like he was in a daze. He was also arching himself; I could see the top of his ass; the fool was still wearing underwear but they were low.

I tried not to think too much about that juicy bum, we were going way too far already.

I kept on with the skull-fucking, only taking breaks to smear more of my precum on his beautiful face.

"You want Daddy to choke you with his big married man's cock?"

"Yes, Daddy. Please."

"Show me how bad you want it."

I pushed his face away, pressing my hand against his forehead, so he could no longer reach my dick. He stuck out his tongue, in a desperate attempt to feel it. The boy was already addicted. Again, I could not admit it to myself, but I definitely was too.

"Please, I'm begging you, I will do anything! It's all I want. Your big dick."

Jacob pleaded and it only made hornier. In a way, maybe he was on his knees praying, only to a different kind of God. Praise your Daddy's monster cock, son, it will grant you all of your wishes!

I kept him begging for more. I pushed two fingers deep inside his throat. I went to dig for that slimy saliva myself. He gagged on my hand and I let him spit back the saliva on my cock. Again, a lot of precum was spurting from my dickhead.

I had never been that turned on in my entire life.

"How does my dick taste?"

"So good, daddy!"

I rubbed my dick against his forehead, his cheeks, his lips, even his eyes.

"How does it taste compare to Mr. Miller or Coach Hamilton? Huh?"

"Yours is the best! There is no comparison, I fucking love it so mmmmmuuu..."

I pushed my dick back in his mouth and then deep down his throat before he could finish his sentence.

"You take that, fucking whore! And you better remember how your daddy is providing you with the juiciest cock in town!"

Again, I slammed his face hard. In a sense, it was not much different than what we had been doing with the dildo before, my dick had simply replaced the toy.

Not such a big deal... Right?

"What about me, daddy?" Jacob eventually asked, stroking my dick with both of his hands. "How do I compare?"

"What are you talking about, slut?"

He smiled at me and licked my dickhead again.

"To mom, I mean. Am I better than her?"

I felt a huge spasm all over my body, something broke inside of me. I slapped him. How could he dare mentioning his mom in such a moment!? Of course, he was better than her! That bitch could not even suck my cock, just once! I wondered how she could have produced that slut of a son!

Jacob did not seem to be bothered by my slapping; he just went back to sucking my dick.

We did not switch positions much that first time, we remained in the kitchen, Jacob on his knees on the hard floor tiles.

Somehow, I already knew that was only the first of many instances where I would face-fuck my step-son and we would have the opportunity to do it again... in multiple positions and in multiple places.

When he mentioned his mom once again, "I'm sure I do that better than her", and buried my cock deep in his throat while keeping on with intense gargling sounds, I could no longer help myself.

I needed to nut.

"Jake... I... I'm going to cum." I whispered, my hands against the kitchen's counter.

As if it was the best news he could have heard, Jacob smiled largely at me. He finally freed his mouth and throat and stroked my cock with his hand, fully lubed and slimy with saliva and precum.

"Where do you want to cum, Daddy?"

"On your dirty slutty face." I heard me reply.

What the hell was I turning into?

Jacob used his two hands to stroke me harder, arching his back even more. I was already so close to explode that in just a few back and forth, I was blowing several loads of thick white cum all over his angelic face.

The first load was a miss, it mostly hit his hair, the second and third one landed on his forehead and cheeks, I then aimed at his mouth, semi opened, he got some in in eyes too, the cum was sliding from everywhere on his face while it felt like my cock would never stop releasing its warm milk.

Maybe Martin was painting his garage, but I was clearly painting my step-son's face. Every single inch of his skin was covered. Jacob was unrecognizable.

The orgasm was amazing, the best I had ever have, but what followed afterwards was way less exciting.

My feelings were clearly mixed. Shame. Fear. Anger... Towards Jacob? Towards myself? My mind was railing.

My dick was not back to being flaccid yet that I already wanted to wipe the face of Jacob from my sinful juice. What had I done? How could I ever forgive myself? I thought about Mary and I almost puked, I had to hold on to a chair not to fall.

On the other hand, Jacob seemed perfectly fine and was licking his lips to ingest more of my semen, absolutely in no hurry of washing himself.

What a fucking bitch he was!

"Jacob, clean yourself off! This is... Oh God... Please!" Suddenly, I could not even look at him.

"That's fine, daddy. You were only helping me out." He said, sucking on the last drops of cum which were still dangling from my cock.

"Just go to the bathroom, now."

He nodded yes and ran upstairs. Was he obeying to his step-dad or to his "Daddy"?

I pulled my trousers back on and pursued to clean the kitchen.

I did not know what to do with Jacob's shirt which I had ripped apart. It was his Church's clothes; Mary would be mad about that. I looked at the blue paint.

Well, fuck that, I threw it in the trash and I would let Jacob explained that he ripped his shirt off by accident.

I looked over to the Miller's house. I was still fuming against Martin.

As I was cleaning the floor, destroying any evidence of what had happened in this kitchen, I started to calm down and to figure out a plan. Besides the fact that my step-son had just sucked my dick, hard, there was still my neighbour to deal with, and all of those potential other men.

Jacob did not come back from his shower. I joined him in his room about an hour later. He was doing his homework, wearing only a pair of grey sweatpants. How could he concentrate on his maths exercise?

"Jacob... Can we talk?"

He did seem a little worried there.

"Sure, daddy..."

"Look, son... About what happened earlier... hum... in the kitchen. How do you feel about that?"

"I am not too sure of what to say."

"Neither am I, to be frank. What we did..." I sighed, looking for my words.

I had a few points I wanted to go over so I just went with it. Jacob remained silent.

"Well, first of all, you have to promise me that you will never speak of it, to anyone, not to your friends, not to your brother, not to your mom, not even to Priest Carpenter."

"I swear, dad. I will never say anything about this, to anyone."

"Ok. I... I trust you. Second of all, I wanted to apologize. Your behaviour lately had been unacceptable but my response to it... I... I should have never engaged with you the way that I did and I will never forgive myself for it."

He stood up from his chair.

"Daddy, you did nothing wrong. I wanted it. I begged for it. And it's exactly what you said, at least, I don't go seek for... for dicks... outside of our home."

I swallowed my saliva. I tried to stay on course. I had a third point to mention.

"Jacob, what you did this morning, before going to church with Mr. Miller, this is beyond risky and wrong. You told me that there were other men, other than your swimming coach, I brushed it off. I did not want to hear it. But now, I need to know. This has gone way too far and I need to assess how we are going to keep this a secret."

"You're worrying too much, dad. I'm telling you. There're all married men, none of them would risk saying anything! If they talk, that would be more detrimental for them than me anyway!"

That was true but I did not like the fact that my step-son had caught up on that. This also meant than he knew that what we did was more detrimental for me, than it was for him.

Dangerous thought.

"That's beside the point, Jacob. You are way too reckless. I caught you... Twice now! If I have been able to figure you out, someone else would too! This is a small community. The slightest hint of a rumour that you might be doing what you do... and this is the end of this family. I beg you, Jacob, think about your poor mother."

I fought back some tears. Jacob took me in his arms.

"I know dad, and I'm so sorry. I swear... It's just, sometimes, the craving is too big and I cannot help myself. But it's over. I don't have any reason to go elsewhere now that we are doing this together..."

He slid his arm down my back to my waist and then he reached my crotch. I pushed him away.

"Jacob! Stop that!"

"So now, you want me to stop?" He said angrily.

That was getting really bad. I needed to put a stop to that immediately.

"Ok, Jacob. You are going to listen, and to listen very carefully to what I am about to say. As long as you are living under my roof, you obey me. I might have indulged in some of your filthy perversions but I am still the chief of this family. If you push me too hard, I am telling you this clearly and I will not repeat myself, I will send you to a conversion camp and tell the whole world how you desperately tried to engage me in your deviant behaviours. Do you understand? It will be your word against mine!"

He sat in his bed, defeated. I did not feel great about it. What authority could I still have over him after what I had done?

But as often in life, at least, in the community I was living in, it was much more about the appearances than anything else. I needed to keep the image of the father figure, held on to the bit of control I still had over him.

"I will be more careful, dad. I swear... I... I can only hope that you will keep on helping me."

I sat down next to him.

"Look, what I want from you, first and foremost, is honesty. I need the list of all the married men you have been with. I need to have all these information."

"Dad, why? I promised them I would never tell..."

"FUCK THEM! Jacob! Fuck them all! They abused you! And I'm not even trying to expose them or anything, I just need to know so we can be prepared if anything were to go wrong. So, who are they? Coach Hamilton. Martin Miller. Who else? Someone else I work with?"

"No... No one from your work..."

"Who, then?"

He swallowed his saliva.

"Honestly, there are just a few more... Some, I did not even know their names."

I put my head in my hands.

"For God's Sake, Jacob!"

"There's a place, near Maddison's Park... A public toilet where people gather to... Well, where they have sex... Men."

"And you went there?"

"Three or four times, maybe more... But not that much! I did not like it too much, being outside like this. But I would go in a toilet stall, the one closer to the urinals, and sometimes men would push their dicks through a hole and I would suck them..."

"You... You would not even know who those filthy men were?"

I was, once again, flabbergasted.

"No, but neither do they, dad! They could not know! It's called a..."

"Gloryhole! I know that." I cut him off, jaded.

Imagining my son kneeling down in a dirty toilet, sucking stranger's cocks through a hole gave me a very itchy feeling. At least, he was right, that remained anonymous.

"The only ones that could recognize my face had wedding rings."

"Oh Gosh... And how many were they, who saw your face?"

"Only two! One that I have never seen outside of the cruising place, a big black guy with a moustache, I sucked him once, and another man... A man that goes to our Church but I don't know his name. I... I think you know him."

My heart started racing very fast again.

"What is he like?"

"A tall man, with big black glasses. He is a bit older than you; I think. He sometimes wears leather vests; he is married to that ginger lady..."

He kept on describing him but I had already recognized him. Larry, he was one of my instructors when I served in the military for one year after college. Him... A fag?! I was speechless. But again, who was I to judge? I was well-aware that my step-son could be quite convincing.

"Who else, Jacob?"

"There is just one more married man... But I did see him quite a few times."

"Do I know him also?"

"He made me promise, dad... That could do a lot of damages if he knew that I have talked... It's complicated...He's important."

"For Christ's Sake! Could you stop beating around the bush and tell me his damn name."

"It's Mayor Gordon, dad."

I was stunned. Our conservative Mayor Gordon, who systematically refused to celebrate gay marriages in the city hall! That could not be true! Not him!

"Jacob... This is insane... How could you...?"

"He came to school, once. And... To say the truth, I think Coach Hamilton had told him about what I was doing because he seemed to know already when he came to chat with me..."

"Good Lord... Cannot you see this is exactly what I feared, Jacob?"

"The Mayor invited me to his place. I went there maybe five or six times, always when Miss Gordon was in Washington."

If I had not been sitting down, I would have fallen on the floor. How could I have been so blind to this? How could my step-son escape multiple times to the Mayor's mansion to service him without me catching up to this? When I thought I had seen it all, Jacob could always surprise me.

"Are you ok, dad?"

"I... I think I'm gonna need a minute to process this."

Jacob chuckled.

"I know, it's kinda of funny, right?"

"What?"

"How hypocrite he is, the Mayor! Shouting "a boy needs one daddy and one mommy" in his meetings and trying to fuck me in the ass at the same time."

I put my hand on his thigh, feeling really dizzy all of the sudden.

"Jacob... Did he...?"

I could not say it but Jacob had understood my question.

"No, he never fucked me."

"Did any of these men?"

"No, I mean, not really. Some have played with my ass a little, but no one had ever really gone all the way. I was a bit scared at first and afterwards, I was just saving myself. I still am." He put his hand over mine. "I am waiting for the right man."

This time, I was the one to chuckle.

"I guess some of our traditional values still stuck up with you."

He smiled and held my hand closer.

12