For the Love of God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I guess."

At that moment, I heard the door opening downstairs. Mary was home.

"Not a word, Jacob. And no funny business!"

"I promise."

I kissed him on the forehead and went downstairs. A part of me was dying to tell Mary how much of a hypocrite our Mayor was, we had been so supporting of him and of his politics, especially Mary.

In other circumstances, that would have been the news of the day! Mary was always very happy to hear that someone had slipped up. I guess that it made her feel better about her own mistakes.

But of course, I could not say anything without incriminating her own son.

As usual, Jacob did good with the lies he came up with about his ripped shirt, he still got scolded by his mom but overall, the evening was quiet. I did glance at my neighbour's house from time to time. I stopped when I realized that Aaron was noticing me.

Things were odd between us lately. For a split second, I wondered if he would be as good as his twin brother as sucking my dick.

Another dangerous thought.

When I went to bed, Mary had still no intention to engage in any kind of sex with me. Good. I was already drained anyway. I was mostly concerned to see how I would stop myself from confronting Martin the next day at work. I was still very pissed at him but I could not admit that I knew anything...

Despite my inner promise, it turned out that it was impossible to stop myself from confronting him.

I saluted Mr. Johnson on my way in, he was already telling me to assist him for a meeting he had planned with Terrence, but I went straight to the bathroom. I did not expect to see Martin there, he was taking a piss.

My body reacted before I could think it through.

I literally grabbed him and pushed him violently against one of the walls while the guy was still pissing!

The result of my outburst was kind of disastrous since he pissed all over me, his big limp dick dangling all around. Yes, I could not help but notice that it was big and thick, and as expected from Martin, very hairy.

"WHAT THE HELL, WHITE?" He yelled at me as I was locking him against the wall.

"DO. NOT. GET. ANYWHERE. CLOSE. TO. MY. SON. EVER. AGAIN."

I was trembling like a mad man.

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Don't fucking lie to me, Miller. I know what you've been doing to him! That's fucking sick! An 18 years old highschooler, sucking your dirty cock! Fucking shame on you!"

His face changed; I loosened up my grip. Only there I realized I had his piss all over my crotch.

"Fuck... Matthew... I swear, he's the one who came at me! Not the other way around!"

I held my fist up in the air, ready to punch him. His jeans were slowly sliding further down his thighs and then to his ankles.

"You are fucking sick, Martin." I spoke. "Disgusting."

"Look man, it happened very fast, and I'm telling you, your son is..."

I was about to punch him when I heard a noise from the toilet's stall behind us. My heart stopped beating. Someone was there. Martin's eyes widened as well. We were both screwed.

I took a few steps back. Martin finally pulled his jeans back up. The door of the stall slowly opened.

A huge figure came out. It was Terrence.

"What the actual fuck?!" He said, looking alternatively at Martin and then at me.

[MORE TO CUM]

See you next week for another chapter, guys! Please do share your comments and feedback. I did warn you this story would escalate.... And this is only the beginning!

12