For the Love of God Ch. 08

Story Info
Matthew finds a way to protect his step-son's secret.
5.5k words
4.79
15.1k
34

Part 8 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 8: Help your neighbour

"Terry, listen..." Martin said, zipping back his pants to conceal his fat (and hairy) limp dick.

"You fucked his boy!?" Terrence asked him, completely stunned.

The bodybuilder's shocked reaction was understandable. One would be overwhelmed for less...

"No, I did not!" Martin defended himself. He then looked at me, apprehensively. I was trembling a lot, still unsure if I should punch the guy or not. "I just... He simply blew my dick."

Terrence then looked at me, the same look of astonishment on his face:

"Your son is a fag, White!?"

"Shut your fucking mouth!" I snapped back at him.

"Or what?"

He barked, getting very close, dominating me with his entire frame. Maybe I should not have told the 6.5. feet tall muscle maniac to shut up, especially now that he knew that my son was sucking married men's cocks around the city.

As if the situation could not have gotten any worse, the main door of the bathroom opened and Mr. Johnson came in. He looked to the three of us and then at my crotch. I had forgotten I had Martin's piss all over it. It had stained.

"Mr. Johnson, I... Terrence is already there. For our meeting." I said awkwardly.

"I can see that. Are you ok, White? You seem... distraught."

Of course, I was distraught! I was living my worst nightmare. My entire world was collapsing under my feet and I was smelling like piss!

"We were just chatting." Martin intervened as he walked to the sink to wash his hands.

"Yeah..." Terrence confirmed, following his friend.

They both left the room a few seconds later, whispering stuff to each other. I wanted to cry. Or to scream.

My boss undid his belt, not too bothered by the tension in the room.

"What is this about?" He said with his usual bluntness as he was opening his fly walking to the urinal.

"Nothing, boss... I was surprised to see Terry. That's all"

"I hope he's ready to calm the fuck down..." Mr. Johnson started pissing. "...Cause I've been thinking about it and the more I go over this..." He farted loudly. Such a gentleman. "...The more I want to bring him to the court myself!"

"No need to blow this out of proportion." I advised, trying to calm him down.

This was not only about the company now; Terrence knew something about me that could destroy my family. I was in deep shit.

"Did not you come here to piss or what?" Mr. Johnson asked me.

I realized that I was standing there, watching him piss.

"Uh... Yeah... Sorry, I did not sleep well last night. I'm a bit out of it."

He patted my shoulders with his dirty hands.

"Neither did I, pal! The law suit is keeping me awake and I have no woman at home to help me release the pressure off. I'm only staying with Kevin. Nothing the poor boy can do to help his old man out!" He chuckled.

Sure, it would be so insane to think that a son would help his own father in any sexual manner...

I went to the urinals, my mind railing. In less than a minute, by attacking Martin in public, I had ruined everything, I had exposed my dirtiest secret. And I was lecturing Jacob about being discreet! I was way worse than he was!

Oh God, maybe it was just karma. I deserved everything which was about to come my way, and at this point, I was not too sure how I could still prevent a disaster.

Once Mr. Johnson had left the bathroom. I let myself have one minute to breathe.

One way or another, I had to come up with a solution. I could talk to Martin and to Terry; I could solve this. Terry would not drag his own friend into the mud! Maybe he would keep his mouth shut, just to protect Martin and Christie's marriage. That would be the most sensible thing to do. Right?

And if he needed some more motivation, I could offer Terry a good amount of money. I was not rich but there was the bank account that we had opened to pay for college for the twins, years ago. Terry's wife was pregnant, he was suing the company in the hope to get a nice check. Yes. That was a good plan! I could convince him not to say anything.

Unfortunately, when I went back into the offices, Terry and Mr. Johnson were already fighting in the middle of a room in front of a dozen of curious employees.

"You are smearing shit all over my father's name, Terry! This company is a family business, if you come after it, you come after my family!"

"Oh, come on, Turner! Give me a break! You don't need me to destroy this company. You do it all, right by yourself!"

Mr. Johnson may have been half of Terrence's size but he still jumped towards him, in a foolish attempt to grab his neck. Terrence pushed him back, rather casually I must say, but it was enough for the poor Mr. Johnson to fly to the other side of the room and end his pathetic course in a printer.

"FILM THIS! I hope you have recorded this!" Mr. Johnson yelled, panting on the floor. "I have been attacked! Record this, White!"

Terrence raised his eyes to the ceiling but he did seem uncomfortable.

If getting harmed by his employee had been Mr. Johnson's plan from the start, I was impressed. It was actually pretty smart to turn the tables on Terrence this way.

"Cut the crap, Turner!" Terrence was walking aggressively towards our boss but Martin put himself in the middle to stop him.

"Both of you, stop! This is ridiculous!" I spoke.

"And here comes daddy of the year!" Terrence said at my attention.

I was fuming but it froze me on the spot. Any misplaced word could end my life.

"Guys, he's right!" Martin intervened. "Dude, you're gonna have a baby! Be careful of what you do!" He said to Terry who calmed down.

The bodybuilder shrugged his massive shoulders and they both left the premises, under the insults of Mr. Johnson who could not let it go.

"Well, that went... poorly." I stated, helping him to stand back up.

"Asshole!" He yelled at the door through which Terrence had left. "And you guys, go back to work! What you're looking at?"

The other employees were mumbling to each other. If we kept going down this road, we would soon have a general strike to deal with on top of everything. For now, and thankfully, they still went back to work.

"How is your arm, really?" I asked my boss once everyone had left.

"It's fine! Pfff... You really think I could be taken down that easily."

"Terrence is a big boy."

"A big tool! Did you record this?"

"I don't think that would really help... You don't want to go to court, Turner."

"For God's sake! You're on my side or you're with him, Matthew?"

"I'm with you, of course."

"Then, get your brother on the line. We need a lawyer here. You saw that! We cannot have a reasonable conversation with this beast!"

I sighed. The last thing that I wanted was to get my brother in contact with Terrence now. He knew way too much about my personal life.

"Why did you get into a fight in the first place?" I asked.

"Terry was still pretending like he was actually hurt! The dumb-dumb, he has a splint on his finger. Can you believe that? When I pointed that out, he shitted on the company. My father founded it, ya know! It's like he's insulting my all family!"

I knew... And I spent the next couple hours hearing all about it.

Mr. Johnson was a piece of work sometimes.

Terrence and Martin did not come back to work that day and I was left wondering what the hell was going to happen. I tried to call them both, none of them answered. The only thought that prevented me from completely breaking down was the hope that Terrence would not want to jeopardize Martin's relationship with his wife Christie.

It was thin, though. My life was hanging by a thread.

I told Mr. Johnson that my brother was a bit busy but that he would try have us a meeting with one of his lawyer friends specialized in work accident. That got him angry: "But there was NO work accident!" He was yelling in his office.

This was another lie, anyway. I had not contacted Jeremy. I thought that in the near future, I may have to switch sides to Terry. If that meant protecting my family's reputation, I may have to sacrifice my loyalty to my boss.

I was sort of right in thinking so.

Martin sent me a text while I was having dinner with Mary and the kids. I was doing the best to pretend that I was fine (I was dying inside). The text was rather enigmatic. It just said that we should meet at a discreet place outside of our respective homes. I proposed that we go for a jog to justify leaving the house.

For once, it was Jacob who was perplex when I said that I was about to go for a night run with Mr. Miller. He had no idea of what had happened during the day, last thing he knew, I wanted to kill him.

Funny thing is: we did actually go for a run as both Martin and I needed some stress relief. We even competed with each other on who would get the fastest to the top of the hill a couple of streets ahead.

I won.

When we stopped near a quiet park, we were both sweating and panting. His hairy thighs -- he was wearing some tiny black compressing shorts, leaving nothing to the imagination -- were dripping with sweat as if he had just taken a shower. His white tank top was also drenched, and his armpits hair looked like a rain forest.

I had opted for my grey sweaters which were wet as well.

"I should not have jumped on you in the bathroom this morning. This was stupid." I said to break the ice while we were catching back our breath.

"I should not have done anything with your step-son." Martin stated sheepishly.

I appreciated that he did not say: "fuck your son's face" or: "have your son blow my big hairy cock".

"You're married." I replied matter-of-factly.

I think a part of me wanted to remind him that he had a lot to lose in this as well.

"I know."

"Look, I don't think any of us had any interest for this story to come out. I want to protect my son and you sure don't want Christie to learn about that."

"I'd be dead. Literally. She'd kill me."

I chuckled.

"That was my initial thought when I learned about it. I even grabbed a knife."

He smiled sombrely.

"You know he does it with other men? Jacob?"

"What makes you think that?"

Martin looked down at his trainers, pearls of sweat falling from his hair and neck.

"He's just too good."

I could not believe I was having this conversation.

"Well, I don't think this is any of your business. The only thing that matters at this point is how do we keep Terrence from babbling out."

"The two may be linked."

"What do you mean?"

"Terry would not throw me under the bus intentionally. He was surprised, for sure. He did call me a fag. We had a long talk this afternoon but he's a good lad. Problem is, he's not the most discreet guy on Earth, I'm afraid he would talk to his wife and then, you know how rumours work..."

"Exactly my concern."

"But as we were talking, I realized that he was..." Martin marked a long pause and avoided to look at me. "How can I say that..." Another pause. "... interested."

I started to see where he was going but I could not process it. I must have been imagining things. I had become too much of a pervert!

"Interested?" I enquired.

"I'm sorry Matthew, I know this is probably something you don't want to hear, but to explain to him how I could do something like that with another guy, a highschooler at that, I had to tell him... I had to say the truth, that Jacob is really good at this. Like, I love sloppy hardcore blowjobs, I always have, and as straight as I am, only faggots, sorry gay guys (he corrected himself when he saw the look on my face when he called my son a faggot), can really go for it like they mean it. And man, your son... well, he's just the best I've ever had!"

The desire to punch my neighbour right in the face came back immediately but I remained collected. I have to admit that I knew exactly what he meant, having experiencing my step-son skills first hand, or rather, first mouth.

"What's your game plan here, Martin? Are you just trying to torture me?"

"No! Not at all! Look, frankly, I felt bad afterwards. I thought of Christie, I thought of you and Mary. I want to make it known that I made sure multiple times that he really wanted it. He was the one literally begging for my dick."

"Yes, okay! For God's sake, my boy loves to suck cocks! I get it."

"Shhh! Chill. Keep your mouth down!"

"Fuck." I muttered.

"I cannot put myself in your shoes, I don't know how I would react if I ever had a son who did this. Dating someone his age, ok, but go for older married men..."

"You would be ok with your son dating a guy?"

"Well, yeah, I'm not a homophobe."

"But the Church!"

Martin looked surprised by my reaction.

"Look, dude. I believe in God and I'm happy to support Christie in her faith, but love is love. No?"

"Yeah... Maybe."

I looked at the sky. When did my life become so complicated? Maybe I should have just supported my step-son to come out. But again, I thought of Mary.

She would have never accepted that. I had no choice but to figure another solution...

"Anyway, I was not saying this to hurt you, not at all. It's just that my conversation with Terry gave me an idea. He seemed so into it when I told him how good it was, he wanted to know all the details. I could see his bulge literally growing in his pants! And you know Caroline is pregnant, he does not get much action these days..."

"Martin, you're not saying that..."

"Why not? I'm sure Jacob would be so up for it! And when you think about it, it's the only way we make sure that Terry does not talk to anyone, not even his wife. He would be in the same boat as I am! Talking would mean destroying his own family! It's the perfect solution. The only one"

"No, no, no... You are not actually suggesting to... to... That's my son you're talking about..."

He put his hand on my shoulder.

"Matthew, Jacob is an adult now so I could have gone directly to him to solve the problem myself. After all, we are in this mess because you jumped on me this morning."

"AND BECAUSE YOU FUCKED HIS FACE!"

"Yes... Ok.... That was not cool. Listen, I am your friend and last thing I want to do is to propose this solution to Jacob behind your back. But I have to think about my family, you know. I'm really starting to build something here, for the first time in my life. If anyone talks, it's over for me."

"Martin, this is insane! You want me to whore out my son!"

"Good evening gentlemen."

My heart skipped a bit. There was someone walking slowly towards us, a very old lady, walking her ridiculously small dog. She was the mother of our mayor. Another man who had tasted my son's mouth...

Fuck, how did I miss her? What did she hear? Probably nothing, she was deaf in one ear.

"Good evening, Ms. Gordon." I shouted at her.

"Good evening, Miss." Martin said, clearly uneasy.

"Be safe, boys, a car could run you over if the driver was not careful enough! It's really dark out here."

"We'll be careful."

She smiled and passed us by very slowly. Martin and I pretended that we were stretching. Once she was gone, Martin talked again. He was almost whispering.

"I'm just asking to help your neighbour out! Ain't a value taught by the bible? Besides, that would help you out too!"

"You realize what you're asking of me! I should agree for my step-son to go and blow the dick of Terrence Wood, just so we can compromise him as well!"

"Unless you have a better solution."

My head was spinning. Of course, I had nothing. Martin stretched forward and I had his bubble ass in plain sight. The guy really loved to show off! I was certain he had tempted Jacob somehow. But who cared about how we got there? We had to deal with the consequences anyway.

"I don't know, Martin..."

"We messed up. I mean, I did mess up, and then, you were not super smart talking about it at work. But here we are now, we have to find a solution, and except from both moving away with our families on the other side of the country, I'm not sure what we can do."

"That's tempting..." I mumbled.

Martin sighed.

"I thought about it for hours and hours, approached the issue under every possible angle. Besides having Terry commit the same mistake that I did, I don't see any way out."

"Would Terrence even be ok with that? Would he go for it? Having sex, I mean, any kind of sex with an 18 years old guy..."

"He's more than ready, man! After our talk this afternoon, I'm telling you, he'll even be dreaming about it tonight. I don't think he has ever been blown by a faggot, he wants to try it."

"I have to talk to Jacob." I spoke.

"You... You're going to clue in him?" Martin asked, surprised. "I thought that we would just make things happen naturally, or that I would be the one proposing."

Martin had no idea how deep I already was into my step-son's devious activities.

"He's my step-son. I decide how we go about it. Just give me some time to think it through."

"Ok, don't take too much time though. I have already warmed Terry on the idea so he won't risk saying anything tonight. I made him promise anyway. But we have to act fast, the more we wait, the more he might slip up."

"I'll text you tonight, tomorrow morning at the latest. I'll be discreet of course."

He nodded.

"Always discreet. By the way, how did you find out about us? Did Jacob say something or..."

"The blue paint." I simply said.

"Oh... My mistake."

It was hard to believe that I was letting Martin go away with that. But what could I have done? We were indeed in the same perverted boat.

"Should we head back?" I suggested.

"Yeah... One more thing though."

"What now?"

I was expecting the worst, I was not disappointed.

"I feel like I have to warn you..."

"Spill it. What?"

"You know that Terrence is huge."

"I've noticed, yeah."

"Well... He is huge everywhere."

"Oh God... Really, Martin!?"

"No, I mean, like, he has the biggest dick I have ever seen in my life. I was in a frat in college with a guy we nicknamed Elephant Man, and from what I have seen in the showers post working-out, Terry is even bigger than that guy!"

"Jesus, Martin! Why would you tell me that?"

"I think if someone can take it in the throat, that's definitely your boy, but eh... It would not have felt right not to give you a heads up before."

"What do you want me to say? Thank you?"

"You don't have to say nothing man, just letting you know."

He made a look that was saying "that's what it is, man" and he started to jog back to our houses.

I ran behind him. I was way passed the point of being worried, stressed or even shocked. I was simply numb, my life had become so surreal that it felt like I was just a spectator in a movie. At this point, I was just hoping it would not end in a train wreck.

I went home, sweaty and literally drenched, and took a shower, trying to make sense of it all. When I got out with the towel around my waist, Jacob was there, waiting for me.

"Aaron and mom are downstairs, what's going on?" He whispered.

"Not now. We'll talk later. Join me in the kitchen when you hear me go downstairs tonight. Don't fall asleep."

"Ok."

I went to my room and change into some pyjamas. Mary joined me about half an hour later, she was done watching her dumb soap opera. She was upset about the turn of events in the last episode. I wished I had this kind of problems.

"You're really becoming friend with Martin Miller." She noted.

12