All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 08'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's Aaron coming downstairs.

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 1 year ago

Aaron is about to have his life changed, and for the better!

MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFerover 1 year ago

Thomas, I've been a fan of yours since chapter #1 of "My First Year in College". I have to say though, after reading all of the stories that you have on Lit, this wonderful satire is definitely my favorite. This farcical look into the lives of these religious hypocrites has never failed to leave me grinning ear to ear or even LOL and at the same time it remains erotic. Looking forward to what will hopefully be many more chapters of this ***** story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

ngl feel bad for mary. but it was still hot!

StraycatndcStraycatndcover 1 year ago

""A fffresennt" He mumbled, my big dick filling up his entire mouth"

LOL, Thomas I always look forward to your updates.

diseasedarchondiseasedarchonover 1 year ago

The cliffhanger!! Top notch story! Can't wait to see who it is, and how they'll manage the situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The brother and it will be fuck fest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think it's Aaron coming downstairs, the boys share everything and he knows what is going on. While Jacob blows all the married men, Aaron probably fucks their neglected wives. Maybe he's going to blackmail his Daddy, maybe he's gonna join in on using his slutty brother, we'll see...

i7ev7i7ev7over 1 year ago

My heat is pounding! You're great and this is my favorite series!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this story hope it's his brother and he gets involved with Jacob too. Our boy needs more dick 😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I hope its Jacob mother! I want only want Jacob and Matthew for these story. It's totally hot on cheating your religious wife cause she can't give what Jacob can.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hope it Aaron and they have a threesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This story is Religion...

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

Disappointed that he’s forced to suck the big black cock. Blackmail is not cool.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES