For the Love of God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah. Well, we work together, he lives right next to us..."

"He goes to Church." She approved.

"Yes, he is a good lad."

"Not always been though."

I looked at her suspiciously.

"You know his past, don't you? On TV?" She added, ready to be all judgmental again.

"He regrets that. He moved passed this. He's happy with Christie now."

"They are lovely together. Do you think we should have them for dinner?"

"Sure, honey."

She smiled. Her first genuine smile at me in several days.

"Are you doing ok, Matt?"

"Of course, why?"

"I don't know. I just have this weird feeling lately."

I went to kiss her. She let me. Again, first time we were sharing a kiss since she had found pornographic images on my phone.

"Everything is fine, Mary. Just those problems at work with Terrence's accident."

"This is serious?"

"I try to make sure it does not become too serious but Mr. Johnson is stubborn and..."

"Disgusting, and childish!" She completed.

I smiled.

"Not very Christian of you to diss on him."

"I'm not sure God would encourage us to find him excuses."

"You're probably right, honey."

She kissed me on the cheek and went to bed. I did not even try to engage in anything sexual. Truth was, I needed her to fall asleep fast. I had to talk to Jacob.

To be sure, I waited until 1 am to go downstairs, I discreetly knocked at Jacob's door, hoping he would get the signal. He did. Such a good kid. Jacob joined me in the kitchen a minute later, wearing, just like me, only the bottoms of our pyjamas.

"I knew it was you even before the knocking, I recognized the way you walk." He whispered.

"Aaron is asleep?"

"Yeah or watching porn with headphones on, he won't bother us."

Jacob grabbed my waist and then my crotch. That took me by surprise.

"What do you think you're doing?"

"You told me to wait for you, to not fall asleep! I'm here." He squeezed my cock through the pyjamas' thin fabric.

"Jesus, Jacob! Are you insane? We could get caught!"

He got on his knees and kept on rubbing my crotch.

"You just asked me if Aaron was asleep?"

Now he was rubbing his face against my pyjamas, waking up my dick underneath.

"Gosh, I said that because I needed to talk with you privately! That's all!"

"We can do both."

He winked at me. Jacob slid down my pyjama's pants and I do not know why, I let him. My dick was already at half-mast. In my defence, I was under so much stress, it was hard to refuse a helping hand. I still tried though.

"Stop it, now!"

He stroked me slowly.

"Come on, daddy, don't be mean to me. You know you've been flaunting your cock to me in your tight jeans all day, and then in your grey sweatpants, and then walking in just your towel..."

"Good Lord, Jacob, I was not..."

He kissed my foreskin delicately.

"You must have known how big your cock looked underneath your pants, how it would make me hungry."

Fuck, now my cock was fully engorged. I was losing track of what I was supposed to do.

"Jacob..." I whispered.

He put his lips around my cockhead.

"Yes, Daddy."

"You really like to suck cocks, right?"

"Oh yes..."

He started bobbing up and down on my dick, now hard as a rock.

"The bigger, the better, right?" I asked him, in a daze.

"Oh yes..."

He deepthroated me. It was not slimy yet, must have been difficult but my step-son was a pro.

"Mmmm... Fuck, Jacob. You're such a slut!"

"I am, Daddy."

"What if I had a present for you?"

"A fffresennt" He mumbled, my big dick filling up his entire mouth, the precum I was producing in crazy amounts sliding between his teeth.

"What would you say about having a big black juicy cock, just for you?"

He let go of my cock and looked at me interrogatively, saliva dripping on his chin. I love being the one who surprises him sometimes! A nice change of pace!

"I thought you only want me to suck you. I thought you did not want me to go search for cocks outside of our home"

"I want you to suck whomever I fucking tell you to." I heard me say in a deep and dominant voice.

I grabbed his head and guided him towards my cock once again. He resumed his sucking right away, making gargling sounds which, I hoped to God, could not be heard from upstairs. We were taking incredible risks but the pleasure was too intense, I could not stop him from feasting on my delicious dick.

I was super horny at that point and I face-fucked him hard, loving to see the tears forming under his eyes. I had, once again, lost all control over myself.

"This is what you fucking like, right? Being a submissive slut for a married man."

He nodded yes. He was jerking his dick under his pyjama pants.

"Fuck, yes, daddy. Yes. I'll do whatever you want. I'm yours."

I knelt down to be at his level. His beautiful lips were filthy once again, coated with my sticky precum. I put my forehead against his to lock eyes with him.

"You have put me in an impossible position, Jacob. I had to agree to a deal."

"A... a deal?"

"A co-worker of mine, friend of Mr. Miller, has found out about your disgusting perversions. He has no idea about my participation of course." I specified.

Our lips were so closed to each other, our noses were touching, I was practically speaking in his mouth. He was still stroking his cock with his left hand and mine with his right hand.

"How did he find out? Did Mr. Miller talk?"

"That does not matter. But the only way we can ensure that he remains silent is if this whole thing becomes as detrimental for him, as it is for us, in the event that your devious behaviour were to be known."

"Daddy..."

"He's a huge black man. Terrence Wood. Maybe you have already seen him. It is said he had a gigantic cock and does not have anyone to serve him properly."

He stroked me even more intensely, I was about to cum.

"You... You want me to..."

I smiled. He could not believe it.

"You are going to suck his huge black dick so hard and so bad, and we will make sure to have evidence of that. Once big Terry will be sufficiently compromised, we will be safe."

He nodded yes frenetically. I stood up again to offer him my own throbbing cock. He licked the tip. I could tell he was so fucking happy about my present.

"I'll do anything you'll ask of me, daddy."

"Good boy." I spoke. "Now, make me cum, I've been very stressed lately."

The boy was giving me enough trouble to not take some sort of advantage of the situation! It was my damn right!

The damage was already done and he was about to serve yet another married man. I rationalized that one more filthy blowjob would not make any difference except for making me relaxed.

Jacob got the message and I could only applaud his commitment. He sucked my cock so eagerly; it was like I had been transported into a porn movie.

He was bathing my cockhead with his tongue, going back and forth on my shaft, swallowing and spitting back my balls in and out of his mouth, massaging them... He even went below them, looking for my scrotum and asshole.

He spat back on my dick and deepthroated me, keeping his blue eyes wide opened, it looked like they were about to pop out of their sockets. He looked straight at me while reaching my pubes with his nose and my balls with his tongue.

I skull-fucked him and it was the best sensation ever.

Heaven is real! I tasted it in that moment!

A part of me was mad that another man would get to receive the same treatment, but at least, it would be under my direct supervision.

I realized that there was a puddle of spit, precum and saliva forming on the kitchen floor. My right foot was wet. The boy had made a mess. I pushed his face towards it.

"Lick." I whispered.

He licked both my hairy large foot and the floor. He then took my big toe in his mouth to clean it. I was stroking myself furiously. Seeing that it was getting me horny, he sucked the other toes and then attempted to swallow my whole foot in his mouth. I thought it was a good thing since he needed to practice to take larger things in his throat!

I considered getting the dildo in my car as a training tool. I smeared more saliva all over his face. I could have bursted my load at any moment.

"Daddy, you're so nasty tonight."

"This is what you make me do, what your sickening ways had led us to!"

I knelt down again and grabbed his throat with my left hand. I was re-enacting a hardcore porn scene I had seen in my youth. I then shoved my right hand in his mouth until I reached his throat.

"MMMMMffff..." He mumbled.

I was fucking his mouth with my hand.

Incredible!

"You think your throat is ready for bigger cocks?"

I was in control. He would do what he was told. I was so fucking turned on, nothing else mattered. I had not realized the gagging sounds had reached a level where we were no longer discreet anymore.

I grabbed his hair and shoved my dick deep in his throat, my balls tapped against his chin. I was about to cum.

"Take my fucking nine inchers!"

Boom.

I heard a noise from upstairs. Probably the door from one of the bedrooms.

Boom.

I exploded in my son's mouth at the same time. Several volleys of warm cum.

Someone was definitely walking in the corridor upstairs. FUCK!

Boom.

My juice was filling my son's throat. He was cumming too, in his pyjama's pants. Making a huge mess.

Someone was walking down the staircase. FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Boom.

I pulled out my cock, still hard and still dripping with cum, from my son's mouth.

I tried to pull my pyjama's pants back on. Jacob had a huge stained of cum in his own pants but the worst was his face. It was fully covered with all sort of juices: saliva, precum, actual cum.

Jesus, the boy was literally making bubbles of jizz in his mouth. Had he not realized someone was coming?!

We were screwed.

[MORE TO CUM]

Who do you think is coming down the stairs? I hope you enjoyed this new chapter!

12