For the Love of God Ch. 11

Story Info
Uncle Jeremy is coming to town!
5k words
4.8
13.3k
26

Part 11 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 11: Unholy obsession

"MATTHEW! What are you doing to my son?"

Jacob immediately pulled his pants back on but it was too late. We had been caught! My cock was hard like a rock, I still had my hand up in the air.

"Matthew?!" Mary repeated.

She grabbed my arm. She did not seem mad but she looked confused, lost.

"Mom, that's fine..." Jacob whispered, his face as red as his ass.

He was hiding in the corner of the garage.

"Mary, I'm sorry, I... I lost my temper." I mumbled.

"Dear Lord, what did he do?"

I was surprised by her question. Was she ready to blame Jacob? And not me?!

If this was her first interrogation, that certainly meant she had not noticed the raging erection underneath my pants when she walked in. Things would surely have gone differently otherwise.

"I apologize, honey. I should have consulted you before punishing him but I caught him red-handed!"

"Doing what?"

There might be a way out of this. I had to think fast.

"He was looking at sinful pictures and videos on his phone, right in the middle of our living-room."

Mary looked at her son, she was appalled. Jacob's eyes were expressing the perfect amount of fear and embarrassment. Was he acting or was he actually dying inside from being caught? I know that I was!

"Go to your room." She said firmly.

We would never argue in front of the kids. Jacob did not wait for a second and ran for it.

Were we really out of the waters? Was it that easy? Not really. But at least, it was not as bad as I first thought.

"In the garage, Matt? Butt naked? Really?!" Mary pressed me, pacing around.

"I did not want you to see that, it was embarrassing enough for the boy."

"I mean, spanking his bare ass as a punishment. Is not it a bit... outdated?"

"Maybe that was not the right call. I just thought about what my dad would do to correct my brother and I if we were to misbehave."

"When you were children, yes! A little spank never hurts anyone. But Jacob is a full-grown adult!"

I was glad that she had noticed her boy was now a man. I had noticed that too...

"The punishments are all the more important now! If we were doing something wrong, my dad would get us on his laps, butt naked, and spank us, even as adults. Believe me, I never forgot it and I would always make sure to behave afterwards. When I saw the vile things that Jake was looking at, I thought it was time to act big and to act fast."

All of those were lies of course: my father had never laid his hand on me and certainly, Jacob and I had done much worse than looking at dirty pictures.

"Well, you do know what kind of filthy content, one can find online..." My wife said, referring to the moment she had discovered porn content on my own phone.

"I thought we were past this, Mary."

She sighed.

"It was just a bit shocking, seeing you like this. It almost seemed like..."

My heart was beating fast. I held her hands. Did she notice the erotic undertones?

I cut her off before she could say something too close to the truth:

"I was just punishing the boy, Mary."

"I know... But... What I saw when I came in in the garage, it... It made me think of something else, something sinful."

No kidding! I was ready to fuck her own son in the ass, deep and hard!

"Sinful? Come on, Mary. Be serious! A father punishing his son is duly encouraged by the bible. I was just trying to be an authority figure. You are always telling me how parents have gone too soft on their kids nowadays!"

"Oh... I know. But our sweet Jacob... I really thought he was following God's path."

"He is. Jake is a great kid. Everybody makes mistake. And you're right, I should know! I have made the same one not so long ago. Last week, I needed you to pull me away from my sins, tonight, I tried to do the same thing for Jacob."

"Maybe I should have spanked you!" She cracked a smile.

"Maybe you should have!" I grinned at her. "Look, honey, educating a young man does require some tougher love sometimes."

"Of course, I know that. I guess I would have wished not to see it, that's all."

"That's exactly why I went in the garage. See!"

She seemed reassured but not entirely.

"What kind of pictures was he watching?"

"You don't want to know."

"Ahhh... Lord, have mercy. Should we take his phone away?"

"That would not help. If he truly wants to check such evil things online, he will find ways. What we want to do is really make him question this bad habit. I did not only spank him, I scolded him on how to correct this nasty behaviour."

"I hope that will be enough..."

"This is why I opted to go hard and strong on him."

She nodded yes. I had gotten her back on my side.

"Dear Lord, even our sweet Jake can get corrupted. What kind of sick world are we living in? I feel like the Devil is working his ways into all of our lives. First, Aaron with that poor girl, second, you and these awful pictures, and now Jacob doing the same thing..."

"The sin of the flesh is certainly the most common of all. However, you have to trust that I am the best equipped to handle this issue with the boys."

Any good Christian would recognize that the father figure is really important in a man's life. I went to hug her. I smelled her hair. She kissed me.

"I don't think I'm thanking you enough for what you're doing for the twins."

I kissed her forehead.

"I'm so proud to be their step-dad." I replied.

Believe it or not, we had sex that night!

Apparently, after the initial shock, seeing her husband showing some sort of authority had turned Mary on. If only I knew, I would have spanked Jacob's bare ass weeks before!

Of course, my poor wife had no clue that what I had been doing with her son went far beyond a few spanks, but what Mary did not know could not hurt her.

I told Jacob we were on the clear later that night and he winked at me. The crazy idiot!

I could and should have been mad at him... If only he was not so freaking hot. Why pretend? I was clearly turned on by my step-son at this point, fantasising about his peachy little ass while I was fucking his own mother.

I was starting to believe that I might fuck the son in the ass before I would ever his prudish mom, she would only give me her pussy... Again that night. But Jacob, he would gladly offer me his anal virginity. I was sure of it.

Often, I would catch myself going back to the videos on my phone, or to the images of the pink tight asshole in my mind.

Jesus Christ, what the hell was I thinking?

Thankfully, the next day kept me busy enough to leave this unholy obsession aside.

My brother Jeremy was coming to town and I was behind at work. We also had the big meeting for the settlement for the so-called "work accident" to prepare. Martin had assured me that Terrence would not make a fuss and I made sure that Mr. Johnson would be on his best behaviour as well.

Jeremy came right on time, as per usual.

He was wearing one of the fancy suits only big shot lawyers own, and he looked dapper in it. I went to welcome him on the parking lot of the factory. He had a brand-new sport car as well.

"Brother, it's like you're getting richer every time I see you!" I said as I went to hug him.

While holding his arms, I noticed he had gone to the gym. At 40, he looked better than ever before.

"Ahah! I wish! How are you doing, Matt?"

"I'm good. You know the drill. A lot of work. Handling the kids."

"You got what, four months to hold the fort before they're off to college?"

"Yes... If they do go to college! I'm a bit concerned with Aaron."

"Nah! It's gonna be fine."

I have to say, seeing my brother again felt like a breath of fresh air. We were very closed when we were younger and I often felt frustrated that we were not as involved in each other's life as adults. We were getting along great every time we would see each other but we would never talk in depth. (No pun intended!)

We walked towards the offices and chatted some more.

"What about you? How is single life treating you?"

In the back of my mind, I was hoping that he would mention a girl, just to reassure Mary.

"Life is pretty great. I have a trip in Greece, in Mykonos, planned with a couple of friends this summer."

The "gay alarm" was blasting off in my brain but I did not mention anything. We kept on chit-chatting until we reached Mr. Johnson's office. Martin, Terrence and his lawyer, and my boss were already there.

The atmosphere was a bit tense at first. Jeremy read through the draft settlement agreement he had come up with, while the other lawyer was making small comments, Terrence's pecs looked like they were about to burst out of his (way too tight) shirt, Mr. Johnson was obviously containing himself not to lose his temper.

But in the end, everyone agreed to sign the document and we even opened a bottle of (cheap) champagne to seal the deal.

My boss was still frustrated thinking he had been manipulated in giving Terrence some money but I had made sure that he understood this was the best outcome, not only for Terry, but for all parties involved.

I did not have to worry that much though. By the second glass of champagne, Terrence and Mr. Johnson were hugging each other. If you want my opinion, both of them were acting ridiculous, but at least, we could put that whole thing behind us.

"We have to get going. Mary has prepared a nice dinner and the twins are dying to see their uncle." I said when Mr. Johnson was filling his third glass, already talking too loudly and becoming incoherent.

"The twins?" Terry asked, intrigued.

"You did not know that he has two of them?" Martin asked with a mischievous look.

"I thought there was only Jacob! Is the other one identical?"

Terrence seemed way too excited by this news. What was going through his dirty mind?

"Almost identical." I said drily, hoping to cut the conversation short.

"My Kev is a good friend of the boys; they are in the same class. Good lads! Carl, I mean Coach Hamilton, cannot stop talking about the performance of Jacob..." - Mr. Johnson let go of a long and ungodly burp -- "...in the pool, and Aaron is a key member of the football team alongside my Kevin."

"We are very proud of them with Mary." I commented with a faint smile.

"You can be proud. Your boys are so well-behaved, Matthew. Maybe I should have made Kevin go to the Church more often! He is uncontrollable. I feel like I stumble into a new girl in his bed every couple of days! I guess like father, like son!" Mr. Johnson said with a gross laugh.

My brother smiled at me and looked with a weird intensity at my boss.

"Rednecks", he must have been thinking.

"I'm sure that Mr. White's sons can be sneaky as well!" Terrence added with a wink.

I could feel my ears becoming red. What was he playing at? Did he really want me to go to his wife and talk about the morning he had spent with Jacob? Stupid bodybuilder!

"Anyway, they are waiting for us. We have to go." I said more harshly than I wanted to.

"We'll see you tomorrow at the pool for the competition, I imagine?" My boss asked.

"Sure."

I could not wait for Jacob to parade in his skimpy speedos in front of the entire town...

After a few manly handshakes, we finally left with Jeremy.

He was quite curious about Terrence and Martin, their background, if they were married, if they were Christians. He had gathered that Terry was about to have a baby but Martin looked familiar to him. I told him about the trashy reality-tv show he was on when he was younger and that seemed to ring a bell.

"Oh yeah! I don't think I caught that but there were short clips going viral online."

I could not help but wonder if Jeremy had watched the clips and fantasized about Martin back then. A few full-frontals had come out. I suddenly had a clear vision of my brother jerking-off to a clip of Martin coming out the shower, his hairy legs, ass and dick in full display for the cameras.

Was I right or was I imagining things? The previous weeks had made me rethink everything I thought I knew about people close to me.

My brother was also relentlessly curious about my boss, Mr. Johnson and Coach Hamilton. This was a subject I did not care to entertain, at all. It was like he knew them or something but when I questioned him about his sudden interest for these strangers, he deflected to another topic of discussion.

As expected, once we were home, Mary was waiting for us and, as the perfect housewife, she had prepared everything. The lamb was in the oven, the potatoes in the casserole, and the dinner table all set.

Jacob and Aaron were wearing elegant white shirts and black trousers and came to greet their step-uncle as soon as we arrived. They both loved him very much.

"Damn, you're much taller... and broader (Jeremy hugged Aaron and took a step back to admire his broad shoulders) than I remembered!"

In appearance, we were the perfect family.

The first evening was for the most part uneventful. I noticed how Jacob was staring at my own brother's crotch but I carefully chose to ignore it.

Jeremy mostly talked about interesting case- laws he was working on and Mary pretended to care about them. After desert, my brother offered a nice watch to each of the twins. You bet they loved him!

They were over the moon. Mary was a bit uneasy and went off to bed.

Later that night, Jacob made sure to wander around the house in his tiny white briefs. Jeremy and I were talking in the living-room, semi-watching a tv-show and Jacob kept on finding new excused to pass us by, obviously teasing me with the gorgeous butt of his.

Or maybe he was trying to tease my brother. I ended up grabbing his ass in the kitchen and I ordered him to go to bed. It was like he was trying to tell his uncle that he was gay... At least, he was not wearing his brother's jockstrap I thought.

It was kind of funny seeing my brother sleeping in an highschooler's room, the bed was too small for his large frame.

Seeing him making the bed in his boxer briefs gave me the chance to measure how much he had gone to the gym lately; he was very fit and in a better shape than ever. Although, contrary to me, he was shaving most of his hair.

When I checked out his big ass, I realized how much of a creep I had become and I went to bed.

It did not prevent me from saying good night to the twins who were sleeping together in Aaron's bed. Should I admit it? Seeing them both together under the sheets made me horny.

I stated this before but I can state this again: this story does not aim at searching any sort of redemption or salvation, I already know there will be none. This journal's sole purpose is sharing the experience of a good Christian guy descending into Sin.

And talking about my downfall, the following day was a major step towards it.

We all had to wake-up early for the swimming competition.

There, it was like the whole town had decided to meet-up, everyone was showing off how much they were invested in the community and in supporting the kids.

Even Mayor Gordon was there despite his supposed very busy schedule. His daughter Emma, another senior, was swimming. Very cute, indeed. I understood why Aaron kept on staring at her in her swimsuit.

But I assume that the real reason of the Mayor's presence was to offer himself some eye candy.

I could not believe this conservative prick had been blown by my step-son, on multiple occasion! I wished I could grab his salt and pepper hair and drown him in the pool in front of his constituents.

Wishful thinking.

As expected, Mr. Johnson and his son Kevin were there too. Kevin was the typical jock. He could have been handsome but he looked too much like a little smug. Mary could not stop talking about how he was blatantly smoking cigarettes outside. She hated it when Aaron fist-bumped him on our way in but we were in public so she kept quiet.

I was more concerned by someone else hanging with my boss.

Mr. Johnson and Carl Hamilton were definitely buddies, joking around and commenting about the swimmers. Did my boss have any idea about what Coach Hamilton was doing to some of his swimmers?

I clenched my fist but I had to remain collected. Every time I would get too pissed seeing those men preying on my son, I would remember that none of them had had access to his ass. Yet.

I was sitting between Jeremy and Aaron; Mary was standing by the pool to cheer on Jacob. It was an important competition and a big moment for our family.

"Those guys are fit." Jeremy remarked.

"Yeah, they are training between two and three times a week."

"Good."

I could not blame my brother. I, too, was drawn to those guys.

I realized how much my mind had been compromised when I started to look at the very revealing bronze speedos in a whole new way.

If I did not even care before, now, all I could see was a bunch of bubble smooth asses of 18/ 19 years old guys, ready to get wrecked. Of course, my own Jacob was standing out, his ass being more perfect than any of the others. I was fully obsessed.

He was focused on his platform, ready to dive in.

Coach Hamilton was openly slapping those butts. That made me terribly jealous. I searched for Mayor Gordon, him too was enjoying the show very much. But Jacob offered his last look before the countdown to me.

Thank God, I was still his favourite.

He dove in and achieved an incredible performance on his first lap, coming out of the water less than a second after the leading swimmer.

"Wow, you can be proud of your boy!" Jeremy said grabbing my thigh, excited by the competition. (Hopefully, he was only excited by the competition.)

Overall, the first place was mainly a battle between a very tall guy with tribal tattoos on his arms and Jacob.

Aaron had stood up to encourage his twin brother:

"Come on, Jake, take him! You have him!"

It was beautiful to see how the two of them were always there for each other. Jeremy seemed to think the same thing.

He whispered in my ear:

"I wish we could be that close."

"Me too." I replied, sincerely.

He swallowed his saliva.

"I think I should talk to you about something, Matt."

I stared at his green eyes. He was actually starting to tear-up. I felt a weird weight in my stomach. Me too, I had things to confess.

"Ok. But not now, we'll find a moment. I promise."

He nodded yes and we applauded Jacob who had made it. He had won! I was so proud. And so horny.

I jumped from the bleachers to congratulate my step-on. In front of everyone, I slapped his ass. Why would that be appropriate for his Coach and not for me?

"Good boy!" I exclaimed.

Jacob smiled largely at me.

"Mr. White, Turner just told me your brother was a lawyer." Coach Hamilton had sneaked up behind us while Jeremy was hugging Jacob.

I hated that guy with all my guts and the large bulge in his tiny nylon shorts was not helping.

"What is it about?" I asked.

"Not much... Would you care to come with me in the locker-room Mr. Lawyer, I would like to show you something."

I was definitely intrigued.

"Sure. I mean, aren't the boys changing?" Jeremy asked. He looked uneasy. His face was red.

The swimmers, including Jacob, were already walking towards the locker-rooms.

"We're all men, aren't we?" Hamilton replied with a smirk.

"I'll join you." I said in a hurry.

I had no idea what was going on but there was no way I would not oversee this situation.

12