For the Love of God Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few minutes later, Coach Hamilton, my brother and I were standing in a middle of a locker-room where the last group of swimmers, all seniors, were shamelessly changing.

What the fuck were we doing there?

"We had a plumber coming a couple weeks ago, and look at that, he had messed with most of the pipes." Hamilton explained. "There are only two shower heads working now and we barely have enough warm water for all the athletes. A real shame! Look how the guys are forced to squeeze themselves together."

Indeed, a dozen of naked guys, including Jacob, - who looked just as happy as he was the morning of Christmas, - were gathering under two middle shower heads.

"I... I'm not sure to understand what you are expecting of me." Jeremy mumbled, he was clearly distraught.

One would be for less. Although, there was something else in Jeremy's eyes. Something I could not really point out.

To be fair, I was too busy trying to hide the tent forming under my pants to really care about anything else. Coach Hamilton did not care to hide his own erection though, his shorts looked simply outrageous. What a pervert!

(I know, I am one to talk...)

"What do you think we should do, Mr. White?" It was always weird hearing someone addressing to my brother as Mr. White. "First of all, I thought we should take pictures of the damages, what do you think?"

"I guess." Jeremy replied, seemingly avoiding to look at the hunks showering on our side.

"See, all of those broken pipes! There are leakages everywhere! We could even snap pictures of the boys struggling to shower to assess of the prejudice suffered by the school, right?"

"Sir, I'm not sure we can take pictures of the lads" Jeremy said, proving he had not lost his mind.

"They're all above 18, and it's not about taking pictures of them of course, just to have proof of the issue."

What the hell was Coach Hamilton talking about? This was simply ridiculous but he had pulled out his camera. On the corner of my eyes, I was seeing Jacob soaping his white ass. Was he trying to get my attention?

Jesus Christ, the last time I had entered this room, he was blowing his Coach and now I was casually entertaining a conversation with him about plumbing issues. What had my life turned into? It all felt like a vivid dream.

Jeremy tried to stay on topic:

"I mean, I should see the quotations and estimates the plumber's company sent you for the job. And we can indeed compare them to pictures of the results. You could list everything that went wrong. Maybe we should discuss this someplace else, alone?"

"Nice. Could you write that formal letter to our plumber? I'll show you the damage in the adjacent office there. It's quite small, you don't mind staying there, White, while I continue the tour with Mr. Lawyer?"

Hamilton and my brother walked into an adjacent room. I did not have time to react and I was left alone in the shower room while the guys were still washing, drying themselves, or changing. Jacob was facing the other way. I had a clear view of his ass.

I had been into my fair share of locker-rooms when I was younger.

At the time, as all my mates I am sure, I would give quick glances just to check how I was endowed compared to the others. But for the first time, it felt different. That day, if I was looking at the guys, it was not about comparing sizes, it was about... something else...

When a black student sporting an incredible long flaccid cock looked straight at me, I realized what I was doing and stopped watching. Suddenly, I did not know what to do with myself anymore. What a creep I had become!

Jacob came next to me a few minutes later, naked, in front of the entire team.

"How do you think I did, daddy?" He was playing with his wet hair, letting his dick hang free and more importantly, giving me -- once again (!) - a full view of his ass. "During the competition?"

I had to look at him.

"Amazing, son." He was nothing short for amazing, for sure. "Should not you get dressed?"

"My towel is on the bench behind you, excuse me."

Right there, he brushed his naked ass over my crotch and walked towards the bench. I was mesmerized and still freaking hard. Truthfully, if we had been alone, I certainly could not have resisted his wet bum and would have defiled him right there.

But Jacob was not done. He bent over to pick up his towel.

I looked around. Was he crazy? All of his teammates were still there! The black guy was clearly staring at his ass too! My own brother was only a few feet away! For a split second, Jacob arched his back so bad that I saw his hole!

For God's sake, what was wrong with me? I felt my big cock throbbing in my pants! What would it look like if someone were to find me here, among all of those naked athletes?!

Coach Hamilton and Jeremy finally came back while Jacob was tying up the towel around his waist. Jeremy's face was red as a tomato. I guessed that he did not get to see lot of big jocks in the nude at his law firm!

Welcome to small town's way of life, brother!

"There was a clear leakage." He stated. "I think you do have a case to form a complaint."

"Thank you so much, Mr. White." Coach Hamilton said, shaking his hand.

There was definitely a weird vibe but this whole meeting in the locker-room had been strange as fuck. Anyway, I now had a clear goal in mind and I had also just figured a way to reach it.

"Jeremy, I know we were supposed to go to the city with everyone but would you mind taking Mary and Aaron there?"

"Why?"

"I need to bring Jacob's home; He does not feel very well. He has been sick earlier this week and I think the competition really hurt him."

Jacob looked at me quizzically, still in his towel. But he followed my lead and said that he was filling dizzy.

"We should find some proteins for the boy, then!" Coach Hamilton exclaimed.

I swore I could see clear stains of precum on his shorts now.

"I can take care of him." I said firmly.

Coach Hamilton looked at me with a real intensity and I had the clear feeling that he knew what I was doing with Jacob. Also, I could not care less. I was obsessed with achieving my goal. My mind was set.

"No problem, we'll just go to the restaurant with Mary and Aaron and hopefully, you can join us later to the cinema?" Jeremy proposed.

"Yes, that would be perfect!"

Mary did not question why I needed to bring Jacob home but she was curious about our time in the locker-room. "Plumbing issues?" She was asking Jeremy while I was walking out with Jacob.

"What are you doing, daddy?"

"You think you can flaunt your ass everywhere like that? Giving a whole show to those pervs? Your Coach, the Mayor, your teammates!? My own freaking brother!?" I was pulling Jacob outside.

"Dad, I... I did not do anything. I was just in my speedos..."

I grabbed his ass when we reached the car and I knew nobody could see us.

"That ass is mine, you hear me? I know exactly what you've been doing but this hole belongs to me."

"Oh... Daddy..." His worried face turned into a more exciting one.

"We are going to drive home, and I am going to fuck you. Is that clear?"

The biggest smile enlightened his stud's face.

"Daddy, really? Oh my God!"

"Do not invoke God's name, son."

I slid down my hand in the back of his pants and pressed my middle finger against his hole. I had never been that horny my entire life.

"Now, get in the car, it's time to reward you for your great victory today."

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys! And well... I assume there is no need to tell you what's going to happen next. Who's excited?!

12