All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 11'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love this series it’s so damn hot!!!

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

The perfect reward

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Looking forward to Daddy finally fucking his boy like the cockwhore he is.

Also, nice to see uncle Jeremy is just as much of a slut, maybe Aaron can dominante him?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’m excited!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jeremy is definitely up to something. Beyond being gay, which seems obvious, I wonder what he and Coach were up to in that little room. Doesn’t anyone think it’s strange that all these adult men are walking around with big obvious tents in their pants from throbbing boners at the swim meets!? Plus the black teammate in the shower seems to have maybe taken his turn with Jacob. Thought Jacob was only into adult married men but who knows?

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

Who’s excited? I am!

nealgaymannealgaymanabout 1 year ago

Would love to see Aaron dominate either Matt or Jeremy. Preferably both. Regardless, this is a great, hot story.

DallasMarcDallasMarcabout 1 year ago

I’ve enjoyed this series and look forward to the other characters being part of the ongoing training of Jacob and his dad, Aaron, Jeremy, the priest… so many fun options to explore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES