For the Love of God Ch. 12

Story Info
Christian daddy takes his step-son's virginity.
4.6k words
4.73
24.4k
44

Part 12 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 12: The sanctity of marriage and virginity

I was passing the red lights, missing the stops, speeding up. What was my hurry, you ask? Fucking my virgin step-son deep in the ass!

Seriously, who could judge me? He had been tempting me for weeks! Sucking my cock like a well-behaved slut, telling me all about his encounters with other men, servicing them in front of me, wandering around in filthy jockstraps borrowed from his twin brother!

How was I supposed to resist this?

And that day! Parading in his skimpy tight speedos. His peachy bum barely contained! I knew how his hole had been aching for a cock to fill it.

If it was not mine, someone would certainly do the deed! Coach Hamilton? Mr. Miller? Terrence Wood? Mayor Gordon? Jacob had many options. And what about the hung black guy from his swimming team? I think his name was Killian. What would happen if he were to fuck the boy?

Better keep it all in the family! Right?

In a sense, I was doing a service to Mary. If I was the one pounding her son's tight hole, that meant I was making sure that no one else was doing it!

Yes, the more I was thinking about it, the more I felt like I was doing the noble family thing here. Jesus knows that more than anyone else, sometimes, you have to take one from the team.

Maybe I was eager, but Jacob was too. I could feel him trembling on my side, his hand firmly tightened around my thigh. I was trying to concentrate while driving recklessly but my fly was already opened, and part of my dick out, already leaking in anticipation.

It is difficult to pin point the moment where I decided to go through with it and fuck my own step-son.

Maybe it was when I saw him sucking Terrence, his pink hole almost winking at me. Maybe it was when he confessed to me that he was waiting for the right person to take his virginity. Or maybe it was right at the start, when I had caught him deepthroating his swimming coach. Although I could not admit it to myself back then, maybe I had already decided that I wanted Jacob for myself.

In any case, while I had found myself in the boys' locker-room after the swimming competition, I had reached the tipping point.

At least, I had not banged him right there in front of the entire swimming team, the staff and my own brother! See, I had still managed to contain myself.

We were arriving home. Jacob and I had not exchanged a word since I had told him what I intended to do with his ass.

I looked at him before going out of the car.

He was smiling. What a relief! He really wanted that.

Once inside, he said: "should we go straight to my room?"

I could not talk. I nodded yes and I led the way up the stairs, my dick already pointing up to the ceiling.

I opened the door to his bedroom, currently occupied by my brother. I smiled to myself thinking that Jeremy would sleep in that bed later that night. But then, I changed my mind. The bed was too small. We needed to do this right.

I walked further down the corridor until I reach my own room. Well, Mary and I's room. We had a large King Size Bed. My dick throbbed.

Okay, maybe I was not doing it for the sake of the family entirely. Maybe I was also doing this for me. But again, who could blame me? This is the wife's role to make sure her husband is happy and content.

Mary would not give me her ass, she would not give me anything, how could she act surprised when I was taking it from someone else, more than willing to offer me everything I desired?

Jacob hopped on the bed. The cheeky fucker, he chose his mom's side of the bed. He was already naked. I had not registered where and when he had removed his clothes off. His dick was hard too. But I did not care about that.

"Turn around." I told him.

My first words since we had left the swimming pool. I wanted to see his ass.

"Yes, Daddy."

He obliged and did more than that. Instantly, he arched his back and ass towards me so I could have a good look.

I unbuttoned my shirt, took off my pants and underwear at the same time, I jumped on the bed, stark naked, and smacked his ass.

SLAP.

He let go of a small sound, between a moan and a complaint.

I looked at the picture of Mary and I on her bedside table. The day of our wedding. Almost nine years before. I shoved my ring finger into her son's ass.

Jacob moaned louder.

"That hole is mine, Jacob. I'm doing this for you. For the sake of our family. I know you would look everywhere for a cock to pound it."

I buried my finger deeper.

"But you have to remember that there is no point in searching outside of our home for a good dicking. I can provide you with everything that you need."

I pushed my middle finger in as well.

"We have to preserve the family reputation."

Ok, I will admit maybe that was a bit much. At the time, I was still trying to convince myself that there was a morale component into what I was doing.

Sure, I was about to sodomize my step-son, certainly the most critical of all Sins, but I was doing it for good reasons.

At least, this was what I was trying to tell myself.

Jacob was too happy to care about my twisted reasoning. He simply agreed.

"Yes, Daddy. I have kept my hole intact just for you. I have never let anyone sodomize me."

"Virginity is sacred, son."

"It is."

I shoved both of my fingers deep inside him, feeling his tight hole slightly stretching under the pressure.

Although I should not have expected less from my son, I was still impressed by the way that his hole was swallowing my two fingers. It was warm inside. But it was still very tight.

I started to fear that my large fat cock would not fit in.

See, the asshole is wired very differently than a pussy. You could think this is the same thing, a hole is a hole, but you would be wrong. When the pussy naturally wets and stretches itself, the process of opening up an asshole seems more tedious, to require more work.

I guess pussies are meant to be penetrated and assholes are meant to be wrecked.

I do not think this means that the Lord has never intended for men holes to get fucked. I simply believe he wanted to make it more of a challenge. Gay guys who can take it deep in the ass may be the toughest men around after all.

I pulled out my fingers, realizing I had already widened Jacob's anus a bit, and spat on them before shoving them back in. I needed some friction to open that shit up.

"Aaaaaah...." Jacob mumbled.

"Are you ok there, son?"

"Yeah... It's... Hmmm... It hurts but it's good..."

I started to fuck him with my fingers in the doggystyle position on the bed. My dick was leaking all over the sheets. I was frustrated by that, ideally, I would have wished not to be forced to wash them. A part of me wanted Mary to sleep in the same sheets that her son had lost his virginity in.

I tried to bury a third finger but Jacob's ass resisted me.

"Daddy... I... I think you need to lube it."

"I don't have any lube, son."

I was praying that this would not prevent us from going through with the plan. It was such a technicality! Thankfully, Jacob was a resourceful young man.

"You have spit. And a tongue, daddy." He turned his head towards me and licked his own lips.

"Stretch your ass with your hands." I instructed.

He did, pulling out his ass-cheeks apart. I had never been so close to his opened asshole. So smooth. A shade of light pink. I knelt down behind him. I sniffed it before starting to lick it.

"Mmmmm, daddy, oh fuck..."

My tongue was finding its way in the warm tunnel. I had never felt something like this. How could God be against such an act when that felt so good?

Surely, the Bible must have some loopholes in it, and forbidding anal pleasure is certainly one of them!

In any case, I was eating that ass as if it was my freaking last meal.

When I was done with the rimming, I spat some more in the pulsating hole and there, it was ready to welcome three of my fingers. It was far from enough if I wanted to fuck him balls deep, but it was definitely a start.

"Move over. Lay down on the bed." I spoke.

I pulled Jacob's legs up in the air. Sometimes, I would do that with his mom.

My step-son was facing me now. For a split second, I had an icky feeling. What in Hell was I doing?

It quickly went away when Jacob, who could apparently read my mind, said:

"I want this so bad, daddy, don't worry. If it's not your cock. I will search for another. I want you to fill me."

I went back to fucking him with my fingers. At this point, they were penetrating a humid and welcoming cave, his hole was gaping when I would pull them off. It was magnificent.

"I will fuck you now." I declared.

Jacob looked at my throbbing cock. He did seem worried.

"Don't worry, we will lube it up good." I spoke.

I grabbed Jacob's hair and pulled his face towards my cock. I slapped his face with my dick, coating it with precum, and I generously let him swallowing some of it.

I had never been this horny in my life and I could feel my shaft heating up and leaking inside his mouth, and then his throat.

Fuck. If my step-son had one talent, that was clearly being skull and throat-fucked. In the span of a few minutes, I had buried my entire cock inside his throat and his nose was crushed against my pubic hair.

His eyes were tearing-up but Jacob held tight, my dick was absolutely drenched with saliva and precum when it got out of his mouth.

"Thank you, daddy." Jacob said panting.

Such a polite young man.

Now the sheets were really dirty. I had not realized the amount of saliva he had spat out and me, I was sweating all over the bed.

Jacob grabbed my neck and kissed me. Full mouth. Including tongue.

"I just wanted you to taste your own dick. Such a shame, you cannot feel what I feel." He explained.

I was completely stunned.

This was wrong on every fucking level.

I slapped him, grabbed his leg and pushed myself onto him.

"You're such a filthy nasty perverted deviant boy!" I barked at him.

My cockhead was rubbing against its warm hole. It was clearly winking at my dick, opening and shutting down at a steady rhythm. I had never cheated on my wife before.

"Let marriage be held in honor among all,

And let the marriage bed be undefiled,

For God will judge the sexually immoral and adulterous"

(Hebrews 13:4)

I pushed my dick inside Jacob's hole and felt my cockhead struggling to pass through his sphincter.

His virginity was sacred. My marriage was too. I still defiled both.

How about this for a new Bible's verse?

"Aaaaa... Daddy.... That's too..."

I pushed myself further in him. His hole was stretching to unseen lengths. Only the tip of my dick was inside him though.

"Big... Daddy... Your cock is so..."

"Breathe in and breathe out, son. Let it in. Let me in."

He nodded yes. The poor boy was struggling. But he had begged for this dicking. What kind of father figure would I be if I did not make him understand that actions have consequences?

I sodomized him further. What does people say? Cherry popping? Yeah, I was doing that. I popped his cherry!

And I popped it good.

Once I felt Jacob was getting more comfortable with my monster cock invading his hole, I started to shove it inside harder and deeper. Only five of my nine+ inches were in, I was refraining myself from cumming.

"How does it feel, Jake?" I asked.

"I don't know."

I whispered in his ear:

"Don't you like Daddy's big cock inside of you?"

"I... I do... It hurt but... aaaaah.... It... mmm... Feels so good at the same time."

I grabbed his pecs as I would have grabbed a woman's breast. I could not say what come over me but I started licking them. As all of the swimmers of his team, Jacob was perfectly shaven and smooth. Order of the Coach.

I thought of Coach Hamilton.

Out of spite, I fucked Jacob harder.

"Mmmmm... Fuck.... Aaahhhh!!!" He screamed.

I pulled out, coming back to reason.

"Jacob? Are... Are you ok?"

"Fuck yeah. I think... Daddy, I think you reached my prostate."

His hole was pulsating and gaping in front of me. I turned him around once more and resumed my fucking, doggy style. This time, I was going back and forth, pounding his ass.

It felt easier, although his hole was still perfectly tight. The sensations had nothing to do with a pussy.

I was ravaging this hole and I was feeling powerful.

Without truly realizing it, soon enough, my dick was fully in! My boy was swallowing the entire 9.3. inches of heavy hard meat!

"Dad! Dad!" Jacob yelled. "I think I take it all!"

He was so proud.

I banged him some more, my balls now fapping against his not so virgin ass.

"I'm balls deep, honey." I spoke.

"Mmmm... Daddy... Yes!"

Honey, that was the name I used to call his mother. Funny, right?

After that, we switched position again. This time it was Jacob who asked for it. He wanted to sit on my big cock. I could not refuse him although I could not last much longer without cumming.

He was nice enough to lick my cockhead and kissed my thighs before sitting on me. I could be proud of how well-educated he was.

"Can I impale myself on your big cock, daddy? Please?"

I smiled.

"Go ahead, son."

Seeing him pushing himself down my stiffed cock pointed towards the ceiling was too good to be true. Apparently, it was an extraordinary experience for him too. After some more moans, I felt something pouring all over me.

The nasty boy was cumming everywhere in the room!

Jesus Christ, his spunk even reached the photograph of his mother and I. Right in the face of his mom! Ouch!

But despite his orgasm, he kept a steady rhythm going up and down my throbbing cock. Saying that I was hard as a rock would be a euphemism at this point.

I tried to warn him that I was about to breed him but I could no longer talk. I think my eyes rolled back in my head when I felt the volleys of cum flying from my cockhead, painting his hole white, probably reaching up to his guts.

I was experiencing spasms. Heaven.

My orgasm lasted for a full minute and for all of this time, Jacob did not move from my cock. Only when it was going back to its flaccid state, it let my dick out of its wrecked asshole.

I did have a moment where I was simply horrified by my action. The bed sheets and the entire room smelt like filth. What had I just done?

"Should I keep your juice in, Daddy?" Jacob asked politely.

"I... I mean... What... What would you want to do with it?"

"I could shit it out and eat it. I saw that in a porn you made me watch not so long ago."

What a corrupted nasty mind. This was beyond vile and sickening!

"Go ahead, boy." I heard me say.

He had not mentioned that he intended to push out the jizz right on my chest. I was lying in bed, exhausted, when he went over me and opened his asshole.

A huge amount of thick spunk, I could never have thought I had unloaded so much cum, - I did not even know it was possible -, was poured all over my pecs and my abs.

I had a puddle of jizz all over my body, sticking on my black thick hair.

And I had a bitch to eat it all. Jacob eagerly swallowed every last drop, passing through my sensitive nipples, my abs, and even my dick to collect until the very last drop.

"Are you ok, daddy?" He asked when he was finished.

I did not answer. I had no clue if I was.

The excitement and pleasure were getting replaced by the fear and the shame. At the same time, a part of me was telling me that it was meant to be. I looked at my step-son and I knew we would both go to Hell.

I used a tissue to clean the filed photograph of Mary and I.

"I'll say to your mom that I did a bit of laundry while you were resting. Help me with the sheets." I finally said.

And that was it. We did not mention that we had just had sex (God, this was what we had done, right?!) for the entire afternoon.

We even joined Mary, Aaron and my brother to the cinema, as planned.

Do not ask me which film we saw; I have no clue. I was like numb. I certainly took part in some of the discussions afterwards but my mind was elsewhere.

Probably inside of Jacob's hole.

I snapped back to reality way later in the evening. I was with Mary and Jeremy in the living room, when I heard my wife said to my brother:

"Oh, I'm not surprised, Matt told me your father could be quite difficult."

I had no idea what they were talking about but the ongoing conversation turned out to be quite dangerous!

"Dad was tough on school's stuff but otherwise, he was a lamb." Jeremy said.

"Well, Matt told me a different story..."

"What did you say?" My brother asked, surprised.

Oh God... The spanking! My blatant lie was coming to bite me in the ass. I had to stay true to my version and hopefully, my brother would follow through.

"I told her about how dad used to spank us, you know, to humiliate us if and when we were misbehaving."

"What?"

I had to kick Jeremy discreetly in the foot, something we would do when we were younger if we needed some sort of cover for our parents.

"Oh! Yeah... I guess I just don't like to talk about that." He said, visibly confused.

One would be for less.

Thankfully, Mary did not realize what was going on and she was happy to change the subject so my brother would feel more comfortable. She has always been a great hostess.

An hour later, there were only the two of us and Jeremy asked:

"What the fuck did you tell that to Mary? About dad spanking us?" He was semi-laughing. "Where is this coming from?"

"It's complicated, she thought I was too harsh on the kids so I told her it was my father's ways."

"You were too harsh, how? You always seem so nice with them."

"It's non-important..."

"You've been acted weird, brother. You're sure everything is fine?"

"Of course, it is! Can you just drop it? It's such a small thing."

Jeremy sighed. I was already regretting getting annoyed. Obviously, he knew me since the day he was born, he could tell that I was not acting normally.

For a split second, I thought about confessing. But he beat me to the punch.

"Ok... Look, I wanted to talk to you about something anyway. Remember this morning, at the pool?"

So much had happened since then, I had forgotten about that. Jeremy did say that he wanted to talk to me.

I would have to deal with this now, on top of everything?! I felt a weight settling in my stomach.

"Just spill-it, Jeremy. What did you want to say?"

He looked at me with teary eyes. Oh shit. This looked serious.

"It is about the moment when we went into the locker-room this morning."

I started to sweat. What had he seen?! Fuck! I had been so obvious.

"What... What do you mean?"

"It was weird, right? That the Coach asked us to go check on the pipes on some ridicule pretences, with all those naked athletes around us."

I was getting red. Maybe I did not have to confess to my brother, maybe he already knew! Fuck, fuck, fuck.

"Yeah... Well, Coach Hamilton wanted your legal advice, right?"

"He did not, Matt. It was just a pretext! Damn it, I thought it was obvious."

"Jeremy, what are you telling me? Look, if you want to know everything, I..."

"I had sex with him. In the other room." Jeremy blurted out as he started full on crying. "I'm so sorry, bro. I know this is messed-up. Hamilton is your son's coach, you were both there, but we met on GrindR and..."

I was stunned.

"What?!"

12