All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 12'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well this just got a little more twisted... And it opens up a lot of potential. Blackmailing the boss, giving him out to terrance. Getting closer with the coach, i could see an orgy that way, or a bukkake or gangbang, the way matt likes it and his little slut needs it.

A more in depth dive into this secret society of married men who secretly use other men or get used by them.

Looking forward to where you take this little tale!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

you are the best story creator there is you are making me cum so much. Thank you 💦

StraycatndcStraycatndcabout 1 year ago

Best chapter yet! lol

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Where is this twisted town that I can move to?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not really surprired that his brother and boss had gay sex. Would not be surprised if his neighbor and his son had sex with coach and the mayor even the pastor and other married men.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What if his twin brother had gay sex too!

charlottelovespantiescharlottelovespantiesabout 1 year ago

please continue this story... cannot wait for more.... one of the best on the site.

diseasedarchondiseasedarchonabout 1 year ago

Yet another masterpiece! Thomas, you are amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What about straight twin Aaron caught having gay sex with football coach and/football players? I knew several jocks having sex with both females and males.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good and well written. What I think will happen is Mary is somehow going to find out..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES