For the Love of God Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I did not want to bother you with my private life. I know this goes against your values, but Matt... I... I'm gay."

He threw himself in my arms and sobbed heavily on my shoulders. I held him. What else could I do? I was in a complete state of shock.

"You... You're gay? How long have you known?"

"I've always known, bro. These things... you always know. I thought you knew too."

"I mean... I had my doubts... But wait a minute, what the hell are you talking about with Coach Hamilton?"

He let me go and we went to sit in the kitchen.

I poured a glass of scotch for the both of us. We badly needed it. How crazy was that, that Coach Hamilton was directly involved in both my step-son and brother coming out stories?!

"This is why I am telling you about this. Since I knew I was coming here, I started to search for guys in the region and I found this guy on GrindR. Like most of the guys on this freaking app, I could only see his chest. Well, his chest and his dick."

His eyes widened, realizing how lewdly he was talking.

"Sorry, bro."

Funny how he thought I could still be shocked by stuff like that!

"Just continue." I said softly.

"We started chatting. I told him I would be here this week-end. He told me he was a top and... I... I am a bottom, which means..."

"I know what being a bottom means, Jer! Who do you think I am?"

I rolled my eyes, he smiled faintly at me.

"Anyway, he wanted to show me what he was doing with guys, to turn me on. He sent me a link to a private blog, with a password. There were tons of videos on his website, the guy is a freak, and I ended up figuring that he was the local swimming coach."

"So, you came here with the intention of getting fucked by Coach Hamilton? Knowing well he was married and everything?"

Shit, I could not stop myself from yelling.

I should have been more careful though, we were not alone in the house. I had to lower my voice.

"I'm so sorry, Matt. Fucking sorry. I only realized how messed-up this was when I saw him with your kid earlier. And when he called me in the locker-room, I truly did not think he intended to... to do it right there! But I joined him in his office, and he just... I mean... Gosh... I still cannot believe I did that while you and Jacob were standing outside the door. It has been driving me nuts all day. To be fair, lying to you about this, about my true-self, had driven me crazy all of my life."

"Jeremy..."

I wanted to share my truth, but there, I was realizing, what I was doing myself was so much worse, so unspeakable.

I also knew that my brother only had part of the picture.

Certainly, Coach Hamilton had been very excited to learn who Jeremy truly was, he had the perfect opportunity to play his twisted games with my family some more, but he had not told my brother the whole story.

"I would understand if you wanted to kick me out and never talk to me again." Jeremy said after a while.

"Of course, not. I... I'm here for you."

This time, I was the one going to hug him.

I guess that in the span of a few months, I had learned to react a bit more smoothly to the information that one of my closed family members was servicing Coach Hamilton's cock.

"You don't think I'm a monster, someone who will go straight to Hell?"

"I'm no one to judge you, Jeremy." I kissed his forehead. "Look, I'm not gonna lie, we'd better not talk about this to Mary, or to the kids, but as far as I'm concerned, this does not change anything."

He nodded yes.

"I never should have approached the Coach. And I should have talked to you sooner. I am already pretty open where I live and where I work. It's just with family... It's tough."

I sighed.

"Yeah... Family is hard."

The conversation continued for a good portion of the night. He felt relieved. I was still very much wearing my own weight on my shoulders. We were about to go to bed when I asked him.

"You mentioned a blog, featuring the Coach. Could I take a look at it?"

"Really? Why would you want to see something like that? It is quite graphic!"

"I... To be honest, I'm just curious. I won't do anything with it... Maybe, it is the alcohol talking. Look, you had sex with him a few feet away from me and my step-son, don't you think you owe me that?"

Reluctantly, he forwarded me the link and the password.

I was locked up in my bathroom at 4 AM when I scrolled through the page. I knew what I was about to find.

Right there, even if most of the faces were blurred-out, I recognized them. Coach Hamilton fucking my step-son's face. But that was not it.

In another video, I saw him fucking someone else. Someone older with a very hairy ass crack. I had to check the entire video to identify him.

I almost dropped my phone in the toilet's bowl.

It was my boss, Mr. Johnson, getting pounded bareback and balls deep by his "good friend", Carl Hamilton! Good Lord!

[MORE TO CUM]

And we're now halfway through the book, guys! What have you been thinking of this story so far? What do you think will happen next?

12