For the Love of God Ch. 15

Story Info
Daddy might need to share his step-son with his co-workers.
4.2k words
4.8
12.8k
23

Part 15 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 15: God bless the son

In the most fucked-up way, the fact that Jacob had included me in his sick game with my co-workers made me super excited.

I know that I should have been mad at him, furious even. But it looked like Jacob had planned a whole scheme just to get my attention back, using Martin and Terrence, who already knew almost everything about our dirty secrets, to get to me.

The little pervert was smart! And more than that, he was still obsessed with my own nine inchers. I was relieved.

Terrence and Martin were jacking off right next to me, still checking pictures of my step-son's smooth asshole.

I read the text on Terrence's phone once again to make sure that I was not hallucinating.

"Record a jerk-off session with my dad and I shove a banana up my ass in the school's bathroom."

What a shameless slut he was. I would say that it was unbelievable but at the same time, it was so typical of him.

"Listen, Matt. We know." Martin used a more serious tone than he usually did to address me.

My heart was racing in my chest.

"You know? What are you talking about?"

"We know that you're fucking him."

Oh God. I was frozen on the spot. Someone knew that I was having sexual intercourses with my step-son. A pearl of sweat dripped down the back of my neck. Hearing someone say that to me just a couple months back would have probably killed me... But now... After everything... What could I say?

Terrence chuckled:

"Man, the fact that you don't even try to deny it says everything."

"But we don't judge!" Martin added quickly, his hand firmly holding his dripping hairy cock. "Look, we have both... experienced Jacob and we know how he is. Again, it's just in his nature, he's an insatiable little bitch, there's nothing anyone can do about that."

"You're talking about my son..." I mumbled in almost a whisper.

Was I angry? It was hard to say.

"Step-son." Martin corrected.

He was right to do so, this subtle difference was becoming very important in my life.

"Just drop your pants, my friend. I defo want to see him shove a banana up his ass."

"This is so risky..." I spoke while rubbing my bulge. "Risky for him... For us..."

The cheeky bastard had gotten me in the mood though.

Terrence held me by my shoulders. Again, I felt his huge weight pressuring me.

"I'll make it simple for ya. Either you go along with your kid's plan and we can all have fun together, either you don't, but then, I'll consider myself free from having to render you any favour in the future."

"What are you talking about?"

Was he blackmailing me?

I was ready to snap back, but the idea of getting mad at a 6.5. feet tall bodybuilder was pretty ridiculous. What was I to do? Beat him up... Ahah, he could crush me using any of his body parts. Including his cock.

"I have refrained from going back to your boy because you're my friend and I respect you too much to betray your trust. But your step-son has been trying us, tempting us with his little ass, teasing us with his deepthroat skills. So now, my big black cock is hungry."

"Just state your point, Terry. Either I jerk off with you right now, or you do what, fuck my son in the ass? That's what you're trying to tell me?"

Terrence squeezed my shoulders harder. It was not such a friendly hug anymore.

"Chill out, guys." Martin intervened on the side.

"Exactly." Terrence simply replied. "I'm willing to keep myself satisfied with a video of him wrecking his smooth pinky hole in his highschool, frankly, I find that super-hot. But if it was not for you, if he would be any other slut, I would be wrecking that hole myself."

"NO!" I yelled. "Your dick... You would destroy him with that thing! No! His ass is mine!"

I was becoming hysterical. Terrence was very casual.

"Look, I had never touched a guy before you made me hot about your boy, and now what? I have to forget all about it?"

"Jesus Christ... I did not try to make you hot... It was only to... Fuck, this is so wrong!"

Terrence smiled at me and put his gigantic hand over my crotch.

"You love your step-son's ass, right? Well, looks like we have some common interests here." He unzipped my fly. "And it seems like Matthew Junior is well awake in your pants."

I did not say another word but I let him slide down my trousers and then my underwear. My dick was hard indeed.

Dear Lord, I know this is so wrong but how could I deny that a part of me was loving this, and by this, I mean, all of it! Jacob being an insatiable slut, my co-workers dreaming of using him, us three jacking off in this risky place...

And above all, the fact that I was claiming my son's ass for myself!

"I'll just send a picture for now." Martin said. "To give Jacob a proof of what we're doing, I'm sure it will motivate him to go in the bathroom. If he does that, we'll have our fun and we'll be all good. Right, guys?"

I remained silent but I started stroking my cock.

"Should we make sure that our faces appear in the frame of the pic?" Terrence asked. "To prove that we have passed his challenge?"

"No!" Shit, I had yelled again. "I mean, Jacob will recognize my cock." I said in a much lower voice.

Terrence and Martin laughed at my remark.

"Of course, he would!" Terry said, spitting on his humongous dick to lubricate it some more.

As if he needed that with all the precum making his cock very slimy already.

Martin took a couple of snaps of the three of us. Then, he held the phone so we could watch some more videos that my son had forwarded to them in the past couple of days. He was mostly filling his throat or his hole with the most random objects, in the last one, our tv's remote!

The sounds of our heavy breathing and fapping were echoing in the warehouse.

"I'm only doing this to make sure that you will stay away from him. Both of you." I stated after a while.

"You're a good man." Terrence said with the largest (ironic) smile.

"That's ok, Matt, we're just having fun. It does not hurt anyone." Martin said.

"As long as nobody knows about this... I have to protect my family." I insisted.

"Of course... Oh! He sent me a picture, just now. Jesus, he's still in class."

The snap was a blurry shot of Jacob's classroom. I think I could recognize his math teacher in the background and Kevin, Mr. Johnson's kid, sitting a row in front of Jake.

Fuck me, there was also Killian, the swimmer / wrestler who had told Aaron I was creeping on him, but I mean, the guy was really asking for it, there he was again, in class, wearing grey compression shorts living nothing to the imagination! Who does that?

Jacob had added a legend to the pic: "I'll be able to leave in two minutes, I'll call you live."

"Look at that thing on his desk." Martin pointed out.

My dick got even stiffer. A banana. A long, thick, and juicy banana. It was huge, at least 10 inches.

"Your boy is crazy!" Terry exclaimed. "I mean, the best way of cray! I wish there were more girls like that, really into the most messed-up stuff, but I think it is a fag thing. You were so right Martin; I was missing on so much."

"Definitely." Martin confirmed.

I was stunned. But there was no way to pretend that I was not loving it, I was precumming so much than some of it was falling down my work shoes.

"Do you think he really is going to do that inside of his school?!" Terrence asked me.

Of course, he would. He was sucking his swimming Coach in the middle of the locker-room when I first found out about his dirty little secrets.

"I don't know... He is... He is kinda horny all the time." I spoke.

"He should hurry though, Johnson is gonna wonder where we've been."

Martin remarked.

Just when I had forgotten how insane this situation was, Martin had to remind me we were in the middle of a work day. Sure, the other employees were supposed to be busy in the other warehouse, but who knew who could pass by?

How did my cock manage to be that stiffed given the stressful situation I was in?! Was I really loving this? I should stop lying. The risk was definitely making me hornier!

"Hey! He's face-timing us!"

I was not sure whether I wished Jacob would really go through with this or not, but apparently, he was serious about his dares and challenges.

Martin picked up the phone.

"Hi Jake!"

This was awkward, they were very intimate with each other. Jacob was putting headphones on behind the screen. He typed a message.

"Cannot really talk, the stalls next to me are busy."

He was in some high school's toilets for sure. There were dirty and stupid tags everywhere on the wall behind him: "Connor is a faggot"; "Anarchy rules, SHIT on Democracy"; "The Mayor is a closeted case!".

Well, maybe all of these tags were not so stupid after all...

Jacob showed off the big banana. Martin turned the camera towards Terry and then towards me. My step-son had a large smile when he realized that I was there. "Daddy", he mouthed.

Fuck, I could have nutted right there.

"So little slut, we passed your test. Your daddy is here, stroking his filthy cock with us. Your turn!" Terry said quite aggressively.

Jacob nodded his head yes and got the banana up to his lips. I was so excited. Martin and Terrence were too.

I cannot believe there was a time in my life where sexuality was only about pleasing my wife, missionary position, maybe a doggystyle once in a while, some masturbation to compensate when we were having a dry period. That was it.

Jacob had taught me that sex was way more enjoyable when it was all about playing, challenging each other, taking risks, fucking assholes... Here he was, licking on the banana. We heard a guy farted in a stall next to him.

"GROSS, KEVIN!" Someone else shouted and a bunch of teenagers laughed.

Like father, like son! I thought. The Johnson's family was really something else... But who was I to judge? I could not help but chuckle myself. This was all so surreal. And meanwhile, my step-son was fucking his throat with a banana which was now drenched with his saliva.

"Fuck, he's good." Martin commented.

Of course, he was.

"Look how far he can deepthroat this!" Terry said. "Well, he was able to take my huge sausage, I should not be surprised! Ahah!"

Jacob smiled through the screen. He looked so happy, gagging and slurping. A quick movement of the camera showed me that he was hard. A bell rang near him. It was time to go on to his next class. But Jacob did not seem in a hurry.

"The challenge was to shove it down your ass, boy." Terry reminded Jacob.

No one had forgotten about this, but Jacob typed something.

Martin read it out loud:

"I want daddy to make me do it."

This message gave me shivers all over my body. I hated Jacob for being such a slut, exposing all of our filthiest secrets to my co-workers, but at the same time, I was so proud of him and so happy that he was publicly defining me as the one who truly "owned" him.

A satisfied smile that I could not control appeared on my face.

"Good boy." I heard me say. "Tell everyone who owns your dirty ass." He started typing. "No, out loud! Speak up, boy. Just say the name of the person who has all rights on your hole." I insited.

Terrence and Martin were in shock. They certainly did not know that I had this in me. To be fair, I did not know it either.

Jacob got very closed to the mic and whispered a low but very clear: "Daddy."

"Shove that banana up your ass, son." I commanded him.

Terrence was in awe. Who was the boss now?

As soon as I gave him the instruction, Jacob put down the camera against the wall and exposed his ass to us. The three of us were stroking our dicks like crazy.

Jacob typed down a last message before pushing the banana inside his hole.

"Challenge was to jerk off together, you need to stroke each other's dicks." He wrote.

He could not be serious with this one! Of course, we would never do that...

Except that upon reading this, Terrence had already grabbed my cock with his left hand!

It was the first time than another man had ever touched my dick. And he was not only touching it, he was jerking it! Hard!

"Hey, return the favour!" Terrence complained, grabbing my wrist and leading my right hand to his enormous slimy cock.

"And me!" Martin said.

Shit I was in the middle so Martin was grabbing my left hand towards his own dick. In a matter of seconds, I was holding both of their dripping cocks.

Terrence's bone was huge, I could barely hold it, my fingers were not meeting each other. The shaft was pulsating a lot.

Martin's dick was very fat too, I could fill very defined veins and so much precum all over his cock, spit too, Martin loved it when it was sloppy.

Jacob was seemingly overly excited seeing those three straight married men holding each other's cocks.

Me, I felt like I had been given the short end of the stick, well, wrong expression in this instance, but you know what I mean: I was handling two big cocks while Terrence only had mine and Martin had none.

"I cannot jerk anyone off, I'm holding up the phone." Martin justified himself.

"But keep pumping, Matt, look at your son! He loves it."

I did have to admit that Terrence was doing an excellent job with his hand job and that helped to keep me sufficiently excited to do the same. Sure, they were both spurting precum all over my hands, but I was dripping a large amount of fluids too so I could not really complain.

Jacob sat down on the edge of the toilets. He threw his legs up in the hair, his feet were touching the walls on each side of him. He was spreading his legs as much as he could in this narrow space and then, he shoved the whole fruit inside his hole. For Christ's sake, he swallowed it in one go, like a freaking magician!

I stroked the two cocks I was holding furiously.

"Look what you made me do, son." I told him as I was feeling Martin thrusting his hips as if he was literally fucking my fist.

Jacob was moaning slowly; We could hear his whispers in his mic. The risks he was taking! His teachers, his classmates...

"Fuck, I'm gonna jizz!" Martin said.

I was very close too. Jacob was fucking himself with the banana, going back and forth in his wrecked asshole. The sight was marvellous. The fact that he was doing it in his highschool was even more exciting.

"Mmmm... Matt... keep on... Please... My cockhead..."

I reached Martin's cockhead without really registering what I was doing. Fuck. It was so sensitive there, and so wet!

"Oh yeah... Daddy... Stroke him..." My son whispered, the banana disappearing in his slutty hole.

Martin exploded in my hands. I felt the warm substance before realizing it was cum. I moved my hand away but it was too late, I was hit with several volleys of thick white loads. Terrence was rubbing my balls at the same time. I was about to lose it.

Wait... I still had that huge black baton in my right hand.

Jacob pushed the banana out of his ass and started peeling it. He really had no shame!

We could hear some people entering in the toilets next to him. Oh my God. This was so risky. But he would not give a fuck! My step-son proceeded with eating the banana, probably warm from his incursion inside his hole.

I jizzed in Terrence's hands like I had rarely jizzed before when he gagged on the fruit.

It felt like I was draining my balls after years and years of abstinence. At the same time, the cock of the bodybuilder was reaching its climax as well.

Terrence ejaculated, spraying the entire freezer next to us, my hands and forearms, as well as Martin's phone, and the floor with his manly juice.

Fuck, I thought that my ejaculations were impressive! Terrence was on another planet, but it was not that surprising, with balls and dick that size. The guy was cumming like he was a fountain, volleys after volleys of white milk flying everywhere.

Weirdly, I kept my hand all over Terrence shaft during the entire duration of his orgasm, until both of us were done with releasing our loads. Jacob cut abruptly the video on his side. I prayed that he had not gotten caught!

"God bless your son, Matt." Terrence exclaimed. "GOD BLESS HIM!"

"That was insane!" Martin yelled, putting back his dripping cock in his pants.

Insane, that was the word.

I was too stunned to talk. Whatever had just happened was one of the craziest and most erotic moment of my life. I had given a double hand-job to men whom I worked with! One of them had made me blow my load! We did that while watching my own step-son fucking himself in a toilet stall!

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!

Again, I had gotten carried away by my horniness but this was going way too far. I had tried to put some limits lately and look where it had gotten me, things were even more depraved now! I had to admit it to myself: I was as sick and depraved as my step-son, if not more.

I was sweating a lot and shaking nervously.

"You're ok, fella?" Terrence asked.

"Matt?" Martin pulled my trousers back on for me. "Matt, relax."

"What did we... What if he got caught?"

At the same moment, a loud noise came from the other side of the warehouse. Someone had opened the main door. Someone was definitely coming! Jesus, there was cum absolutely everywhere, including our clothes.

Mr Johnson was walking towards us, pissed:

"Where were ya, White? We have a fucking supplier here, he said we needed to give him a check or something. I've been looking for ya everywhere!"

"Sorry, boss. I was... I was just checking this..."

"I don't care, come here, the guy is waiting for us. He's a dull. And you two, what are you doing here, should not you be carrying this freezer to storage?"

"Sure thing." Martin said.

Mr. Johnson had barely taken a look at us when he stopped for a few seconds, suspiciously.

"You're ok, White? You're all... wet."

I was. Cum and sweat. Please Lord, make him not notice the cum stains all over the floor and the freezers. Or just the smell...

"I've been helping the guys out, I guess I'm not so used to manual labour anymore."

"Ah! The paper pushers! Drenched with sweat at the slightest efforts!"

Terrence laughed.

At least, he was going along with my story.

"Well, White, get a grip and go to the gym sometimes! I thought you were well built!"

Johnson with his usual abrasiveness felt my pecs (freaking gay bottom that he was!).

"I mean, you're no Terry but eh, I thought you could handle a little bit of physical work."

"I can... I don't know, I was just hot in here."

"If you say so! Anyway, let's go Matthew, I need ya."

I followed him and left my co-workers behind to clean our mess.

I was still thinking about Jacob. I hoped that he was in class. Could you imagine if his principal were to call me? Or worse, call Mary?

"Yes Madam, that's right, we have found your son recording himself, shoving a 10 inches banana up his hole. Yes. It did look wrecked already, Jacob is probably getting fucked on the regular. Looks like your son is a good old faggot. What's that? Oh, who was on the other line of the phone call? We did see three men, one of them was a huge black guy, one of them was your neighbour, Mr. Miller, and the last one, I am sorry to tell you but no doubt that he was your husband."

Those kinds of thoughts did not help with keeping my sweating under control.

We met with the supplier, a big guy, Terrence's type, in Johnson's office. When I signed off the check, I still had a huge amount of cum all other my index and middle finger. Fuck. I am sure that the guy noticed but Mr. Johnson did not seem to pay enough attention to see anything.

12