All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 15'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyabout 1 year ago

Utterly depraved and utterly hot as fuck. This is what dreams are made of; well my dreams anyway! Now that Matt has unlocked his libido from the constraints of religious hypocrisy, I hope we get to witness the depths that his depravity will plunge. Perhaps he could take Jake away for a week to visit his brother Jeremy for 'work experience'!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Jacob was jerking Daddy off under the dinner table, he can't really complain about Daddy being reckless like this. Like stepfather like stepson. Like Daddy like slut.

Jacob also told at least two people that his Daddy is fucking him, sure they are trusted "clients" of his, but it forced his hand.

But now that Daddy is dropping the pretext of protecting the family name and honour and is being honest about being a horny fucker who wants to breed, i wonder who else is gonna get some Daddy dick. He has an eye on Kilian, he knows about his boss being a needy whore with a hungry cunt, who knows...

Looking forward to more misadventures as Daddy sinks deeper into the secret society of married men who are perverts behind their good christian husband facade.

(Also, Daddy got used as well, made to jerk them off, will there be more sub Daddy?)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot AF

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So twisted yet very hot. The circle jerk and FaceTiming was another level. The fact that Matt, Martin and Terry and their surrounding area were all covered in loads of fresh cum yet a hungry ass-slut like Johnson didn’t notice, see or smell anything is not feasible. Plus Matt is now taking too risky of chances, taking Jacob to the garage while Mary and Aaron are both right inside. I don’t want them to get caught but I bet somehow they won’t.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I almost want Mary to catch them fucking: she needs to be confronted with the uncomfortable truth that her pussy is no match for her son’s boypussy!

dnsontndnsontnabout 1 year ago

The beast is unleashed!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES