For the Love of God Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I mean, who would believe this was sperm? It was too crazy to think anyway! Only in my fucked-up world this kind of shit happened.

Right?

Despite my ejaculation and all that stress, I came back home that evening still horny as fuck. I had been thinking about Jacob all afternoon. Since I did not get any call from the school, I assumed that he was fine.

Thankfully, he was! God was merciful.

The twins were doing their homework in the living room. Mary was in the kitchen. I was on edge. It was like I was a different person. I needed him. I needed his ass.

I made Jacob come into the garage ten minutes after I had arrived. I pretexted I wanted him to work on the car with me. Truth was: I could not wait any longer.

"He does not even have his driver's license." Mary questioned.

I did not care to respond. I did not care about much. My mind was elsewhere.

I dragged Jacob to the garage to lash on him, to spank him maybe, to scold him for sure, but when I had him before me, all that was left was horniness.

"You little perverted brat!" I told him.

I really tried to be mad but I had the biggest smile on my face.

"Dad... What we did earlier, it was..."

"So fucking hot!" I finished his sentence.

He seemed surprised.

"Yeah... I did not think you would..."

"You make me do crazy shit. Fuck. Look at how hard you make me, just now. I was like this all afternoon, despite cumming."

I opened my fly, I was still wearing the same dirty pants, covered in jizz, and revealed my hard cock.

"Oh, Daddy..."

"You should be ashamed of yourself, turning your step-father into a sexual maniac, a weirdo, a pervert!"

"I'm sorry, daddy..."

"I wanted to get you out of your perversions and you just dragged me down in it with you!"

"I know, I..."

I slapped him.

"Shut up, boy. Your mother and brother are here! But we need to take care of this erection right now. I... I just can't go on like this. You created this; You need to fix it!"

He looked confused. I needed to make myself clearer.

"Bend over the car."

His eyes widened in shock.

"This is crazy, dad... We are going to get caught."

I had come to love the risk.

"So now you're afraid? After everything? After slamming fruits down your anus at your own school? After messaging sex-tapes to our neighbour? After blowing half of the married men in town, including our mayor?! Now, you're scared to get your ass pounded in our garage?"

"Dad... I was being careful, this is crazy... Mom is next door!"

I chuckled. I was too freaking happy to have switched the roles for once. Having him in a position of panic, and me, acting as the daredevil.

"Let's go on the other side of the car, maybe if someone comes from the house, they won't see what we're doing... at least, not immediately."

He walked towards the car, I bet he was wondering if I really meant it.

I did.

"I'm serious, boy."

I pulled down his shorts.

"I said, bend over."

[MORE TO CUM]

I hope you enjoyed this new chapter, guys. It feels like our main character is finally done with pretending he is doing this "for his family" and is fully leaning in. But how can he still keep this secret under wrap? See you next week!

12