For the Love of God Ch. 21

Story Info
When you thought this story could not get any crazier...
4.1k words
4.73
8.9k
13

Part 21 of the 24 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 12/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The life of Matthew, a devoted Christian man, is turned upside down when he finds out that his own step-son engages in homosexual deviant activities! The poor Jacob is addicted to cocks. Now, Matthew has to find a way to save his step-son as well as his family's reputation! No matter the cost.

The story, names, and places are entirely fictional. All characters featured are above 18. Enjoy.

*****

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

Chapter 21: Thou shall not kill

He was totally fine with it.

More than that, Jacob was loving every second of getting his hole eaten by the Mayor! You just needed to look at his eyes to understand how much that boy needed some big married man cock buried deep in his ass.

Gordon wanted to fuck one of my step-sons to keep quiet and deal with his daughter's pregnancy? Lucky for us, we had one enthusiastic volunteer!

When the Mayor would be done pounding Jacob's tight ass, we would go home and everything would be solved. I had no choice but to hold on to that thought.

That was the rational I repeated to myself to make it okay, to make it seem like I had not whored out my son for nothing...

Aaron shaking and mumbling next to me was not helping though.

Fuck him! He had put all of us in this mess when he had fucked and impregnated the wrong girl and now, he was the one on edge, about to lose it, while his twin brother was doing all the hard work.

Although, to be fair, it did not seem like much work for Jacob.

"Mmmm... Yeah... Feast on my ass..." Jacob was moaning as Theodore Gordon's tongue was already deep in his swimmer's hole.

Did the Mayor really think that he was slurping on Aaron's pucker? I could not tell.

Maybe he was so excited that he could not care either way.

"Dad... Dad, you're hard." Aaron whispered next to me, stating the obvious.

Was he mad at me or something?

Good Lord! I was not made of bricks!

Of course, I was hard. Was he blind? Could not he see what was going on before our eyes? Jacob was sitting on the Mayor's face, rubbing his ass crack all over his nose! It was hot as fuck!

Anybody would get a horny reaction to that...

Sure, the initial idea was to get footage to compromise Gordon but who were we kidding? We all knew -- and accepted -- that Jacob might have to go all the way. Aaron had agreed to these terms too!

"Aaron, he's doing this for you! Just be appreciative!" I whispered back to my ungrateful son. "What would you like to do instead, go in there, get sodomized?"

He shut up. I guess he did not want that.

"Your sons are freaking sluts, Matt. I have to give it to you. You did a good job with both of them. Fucking sex maniacs!" Gordon told me.

He was still wearing his ridiculous rabbit mask. His long hairy dick was standing at full mast, ready to enter Jacob's tight hole, dripping on his fancy carpet.

Mary would be so proud of her prodigious son, I thought.

"We made a deal and I am a man of my word." I replied, trying to stay as neutral as possible.

The old pervert laughed.

"If this truly is the case, you should never do politics, then!"

Was he admitting that he was not a man of his word himself? No surprise there but it still made feel icky. Maybe Aaron did have a point in making sure to have some dirt on the Mayor... What could he ask next from us if we let him have that kind of power over our family?

"How did you take my daughter's virginity?" Gordon asked Jacob. "How did you proceed exactly?"

It took a few seconds for Jacob to realize that he was still playing Aaron's part.

Thankfully, his slight hesitation could easily be overlooked given the surreal circumstance we were in.

"I... I'm not sure... Missionary... Doggy style... The usual."

Aaron almost intervened to correct his brother. If this whole charade was not that dramatic, it would have been hilarious!

Who fucking cared how he had fucked that dumb girl?

"You took her from behind. That's good to know. Get on all fours, Aaron. I want to enter in my son-in-law the same way you did with my daughter. Doggy style."

Jacob briefly looked at his brother and I, and got in position. He was facing us so we could not see his ass, only his determined smile.

Gordon went behind him.

I was sort of glad that he was wearing the freaking mask at this point, I think I could not have handled his smug expressions while he was penetrating my son for the very first time.

Thank God I had gotten to his precious ass first! I still had that for myself.

The Mayor did want to stare at us though. It was probably a turn-on to see the twin brother and step-dad sitting on the couch while he was fucking the family's hunky son. The scary rabbit mask was looking straight at Aaron.

He was sitting nervously next to me, only wearing his grey jockstrap, moving his legs a lot.

I can admit that I was hard as a rock, but I had the decency not to pull my dick out of my pants.

The decency. Ahah! I can be funny sometimes. As if I still had any of that left after everything I had done!

But anyway, for the first time, another cock than mine was about to invade Jacob's hole.

"Mmmmm...." He moaned as the Mayor pushed his sloppy dickhead in.

He did not use any lube, just the saliva from the rimming session.

At least, I was there to witness it all.

"I was certain you would love that." Gordon said, pushing his dick further.

"I... I do..."

Jacob was not very good at pretending he was somehow reluctant. Aaron would never have agreed to have a dick in his ass that easily! But I guess it is hard to contain your excitement sometimes.

A few inches from me, it was like Aaron was getting fucked vicariously. His fingers naturally went against his hole under the jockstrap, like to protect it, or maybe... to invade it as well?

Believe me or not, the pouch of that jock seemed to get bigger as the pounding before us got more intense.

If you want my opinion, Aaron was a damn hypocrite!

Soon, Gordon was banging my step-son's ass and entering him like it was hot butter.

"Fuck, that's the first time I'm breeding a football stud... (he still thought he had Aaron between his legs). Fuck... Look at your daddy and twin brother as I'm destroying your little hole..."

"Please... Oh God... God... Oh My God..."

"Feel free to scream the name of our Creator!" A long hip thrust. "The Lord cannot do anything for you now!"

Jacob looked straight at me.

"Oh Daddy... Please..."

The fapping sounds were very loud, the Mayor was probably tearing his ass apart. Was I mad or horny? It became hard to tell.

Aaron was mesmerized.

It was undoubtfully the first time he was seeing two men fucking. I was not even sure he had checked a gay porn before, for the pure sake of curiosity I mean, so maybe it was an entire discovery for him.

"You know what... Aaron... Mmmm... I'm fucking.... Mmmm... Glad you pounded my daughter in the end..."

More hardcore banging.

"The pregnancy... Fuck... It was too bad but it was all worth it... That feels so fucking great..."

More slapping Jacob's ass.

"Your hole is so welcoming... And my dick tearing up your guts... It feels damn right."

The conservative prick was a rough bastard. Jacob was taking it like a fucking champ.

"Yes, sir... Rearrange my guts..." He mumbled.

My dick throbbed in my pants. What a beautiful whore Jacob was. I was constantly impressed with him, proud even.

"Fuck yeah! You did good fucking my girl... Cause now, here we are... Taking what's righfully mine... Teaching you a good lesson... And what is the damage?... Hmmm... Emma is a slut anyway!"

That was the breaking point for Aaron. He jumped from the couch.

"WATCH YOUR WORDS, ASSHOLE!" He shouted.

I could tell his dick was stiffed now. It was almost poking out of his jockstrap. But that is beside the point, Aaron's stupid reaction totally blew our covers.

Gordon (finally) realized what was happening.

"Aaron?! Wait..."

Balls deep in the other twin, he understood that he was fucking the wrong man. That did not stop him from drilling Jacob some more though! He just got even more aggressive.

"Aaron, please calm down." I said, standing up as well.

"This is sick, dad! All of it!"

"Please, Aaron... Let him... Oh... Lord... I... Let him breed me..." Jacob was panting.

He was getting close to orgasm; I knew him well. Gordon must have been near his prostate. Fuck, I envied him.

It was hard to process what was going on. All I know is that the fucking continued.

"You have let your brother take the hit for you... Such a coward move... But a smart one... I can recognize that." Gordon commented, taking his dick out of Jacob's gaping hole before shoving it straight back in.

"Hmmmmmmm... Fuck!"

We had moved behind them and from where I stood, I had a full (and quite beautiful) view of the Mayor sodomizing Jacob. Leakage of precum were dripping down from his ravaged hole while Gordon's hairy balls were going back and forth against his ass crack.

Aaron started pacing around the two of them like a lion trapped in a cage, the Mayor was mocking him.

I held his arm. I was scared he might try to hurt Gordon.

"Aaron, please, you said it yourself, Emma's father is a maniac. We have to be careful..." I muttered in his ear.

"What we need to do is to teach him a lesson, dad. The man is disrespecting us. How can you let that happen?"

"Aaron... Don't make things worse. Please. I'm begging you. It will be done soon, and we will go."

He pushed my hand away.

"Take the phone. I've got a new plan."

Aaron threw me his phone with a confidence that I had rarely seen in him.

A flash went through my mind of the moment he had held my head firmly until he was done blowing his loads into my throat. It was just that morning. It seemed like it was ages ago.

Aaron was a true Alpha and he was about to prove it to us all.

In the meantime, Gordon kept on insulting half of his family (and mine) while banging Jacob's hole. I had no idea of what was coming next, I just held the phone like an idiot.

Aaron got closer to the action:

"You like fucking my twin brother, eh?"

"Fuck yeah, I do! I liked it even better when I thought it was you, though. Want to take this place?"

"No. This is exactly as it should be." Aaron said with the same confident tone.

He was no longer nervous or trembling.

"I've always known my brother to be a fag so it is nice to have someone using him the way he deserves."

My jaw dropped.

How dared he talk about his brother this way? I wondered what Jacob was thinking. Eh, he was probably too busy enjoying his prostate being pounded to care about anything else.

"Don't say shit like that, you're gonna make me cream his ass." The Mayor said in a weak voice.

"Oh really..." Aaron grabbed Gordon's bare hairy ass. "Is that turning you on?"

WHAT THE FUCKING HELL?!

I thought he was straight! For damn sure, Aaron was no homo! Ok, he had jizzed in my mouth not so long ago but it was just an accident... An honest mistake!

"What are you playing at, Aaron?" Gordon asked, visibly unsure.

In the meantime, Jacob was still getting fucked but the rhythm had slowed down.

"Keep going... Please, Mr. Gordon... Fuck me some more..." He moaned.

Maybe I should have taken the Mayor's place. I would have certainly done a better job. When I was sodomizing Jacob, I was always making sure to be focused on the task at hands.

"Aaron... What the hell are you doing?"

He was putting his two hands for good use: caressing his own bulge and Gordon's ass at the same time.

"Take off your mask, Theodore. We did not even get the chance to say hello. I want to kiss my step-father properly."

My hands were trembling but I was still holding the phone and I managed to press "record". Finally, I understood where Aaron was going with this.

Theodore freaking Gordon was going to take his fucking mask off and appear in a sex-tape featuring two 18 years-old twins!

This was exactly the sort of footage we needed to get rid of him and his vile threats for good.

Aaron was a genius.

A deviant corrupted genius for sure, but you know the saying, you cannot make a good omelette without breaking a few eggs first.

Completely blinded by the pleasure he was receiving, - Jacob was doing most of the work, pushing his own ass back and forth onto Gordon's cock -, the Mayor did not think twice.

He removed his mask to reveal his perverted face and salt-and-pepper hair, and he went right in to share an intense kiss with his (future? potential?) son-in-law.

Aaron French-kissed the hell out of Gordon, playing with his tongue like he was shooting a sleazy hardcore porn.

Jacob did mention that his brother was watching rough and raunchy stuff online... Apparently, he was not lying!

Once again, I had been really naïve. My step-sons knew way more about the twisted and darkest sides of sex that I ever knew myself. Also, they did not seem to give a single fuck about the boundaries and boxes we were putting ourselves in.

What happened next felt even more like a feverish dream.

Aaron was mad. Very mad. He was very horny too. He spat on Gordon's face, slapped him, and he pushed him further down Jacob's ass, who screamed from the top of lungs (this deep fucking must have hurt!).

I was about to intervene (or was I, really?) when the unthinkable, or maybe what should have been considered as a miracle, happened.

Without any sort of preparation, Aaron pulled his big teenage cock out of his jockstrap, - he was harder than I was at this point -- and he shoved it hard and deep in Gordon's musky asshole!

"RECORD THIS, DADDY!"

He shouted at me while sodomizing the conservative Mayor of our small town.

"GET THIS! ALL OF IT! MAYOR GORDON IS BEING TAKEN INTO A SANDWICH BY TWO TWINS IN THE MIDDLE OF HIS LIVING ROOM."

Theodore Gordon looked straight at my camera. He was expressing the perfect mix of shock, fear and intense pleasure.

We had him but, at this stage, he did not even care.

In the end, I think pleasure triumphed above all else. Gordon closed his eyes and he let Aaron entering him as he was, himself, penetrating Jacob.

"Twins have always been a fantasy of mine", he had confessed to me.

Well, the White family had definitely made his dream come true.

And what was I feeling in all of that? Seeing my two grown-ups forming the nastiest, filthiest, dirtiest train of fuck. Well... If it gives you any indication, my dick was cumming in my underwear.

I was not even touching it but I felt myself getting wet.

See, I was not kidding at the beginning of this story. No salvation for Daddy White. I was only descending further and further into Sin.

And the night was far from over...

I was getting some close-up shots of the dicks going back and forth in each respective holes when the guys lost their balance and fell down on me.

Suddenly, I was immersed in a mountain of flesh, muscles, dicks and asses. I had no idea from whom but I felt a big amount of precum falling on my lips.

Fuck, I was smothered under some thighs.

What was I licking? An ass-crack? A foot?

"Shit!" I grumbled.

We were so intertwined with each other, we struggled to stand back up. When I accidentally tried to hold my grip using Aaron's hard cock, the four of us started laughing hysterically at the situation.

"If only God could see us right now!" Mayor Gordon said.

"Hopefully, he does not." I replied.

I was smiling too. This was too insane not to have a laugh about it.

"You got all the footage you needed?" He asked me while fondling with his cock. "You think you got me?"

I was about to say something but Aaron was faster than me.

"Not quite." He spoke.

Aaron was up and extended his arm to me.

A split second later, my step-sons and I were standing up above Gordon, still on the floor. He looked pretty pathetic. I think Aaron and I got the same idea. I looked at my two step-sons, and, understanding that it was fine, I opened up my fly.

My dick had been aching and begging for some release, my underwear was already fully wet. It felt like a gift from God when I was finally able to stroke it.

"What is this now?" The Mayor asked.

"Stay on your knees, Gordon!" Aaron ordered. "I'll hold the phone, guys. We'll get one nice close-up segment of our dear Mayor getting a facial by not one but three different, and anonymous, dicks."

"Damn, you're smart!" Jacob exclaimed.

I thought Gordon would get mad or would push back... I was dead wrong.

He simply got on his knees like a submissive and obedient dog and he stick his tongue out.

Being served a juicy meal of jizz by a daddy and his two sons, that must have been another fantasy come to life!

Just like that, we jacked off our cocks together and Jacob was the first one to cream his former favourite daddy's face. I had taken up the role since then.

Gordon licked every drop of spunk falling down his face.

Then, it was Aaron's turn. He aimed towards the eyes of his father-in-law. He was ruthless.

"This is for Emma." He said while painting his face.

Even if I had wanted to wait a little more, I could not have. This was too fucking hot. I emptied myself on Theodore Gordon's face at the exact same time, my cum being mixed with the juice of the twins.

A delicious smoothie!

By the time I was done blowing my loads, the Mayor was unrecognizable and the whole thing had been recorded on video.

A job well done, if I do say so myself.

"You really are a family of freaks." Gordon stated as I was wiping the last droplets of cum I still had left on his forehead.

"We can trust you will keep your mouth shut and will take care of Emma's problem." I told him.

"You, bunch of morons, Emma has gotten her abortion already. We went to the doctor's office discreetly on Saturday. As soon as you left, I organized everything. I just wanted to have some fun with you."

I felt dumb. But eh, he was the one dripping with jizz.

"And you call us freaks..." I commented.

"When the father, the sons and the mother are all corrupted, I do call this a freak family show."

"Shut your damn mouth about our mother!" Aaron said in a threatening tone.

Gordon simply smiled. A smile full of spunk, of course.

"I could tell you things about your mother..."

My interest was piqued but he would never finish his sentence. Our lives were about to be shattered.

"OH DEAR LORD!"

My heart fell in my chest. A woman screamed behind us.

I turned around. Candace Gordon was there, her pricy handbag in her hand, her mouth wide opened in shock.

Her husband was in the middle of her living-room, drenched with cum, while the good men of the White family were surrounding him, their dicks still wet and not-fully flaccid after nutting on his face.

The jockstraps were on the floor, a few feet from Candace.

She put her hand to her chest. She was seemingly about to faint. Maybe she was having a heart-attack.

"Honey..." Theodore said in a low and weak voice.

He could not manage to say any other word.

He was stunned. Paralyzed.

It took a few second to process but when the news hit her, it definitely hit hard.

"THE DEVIL!" Candace Gordon screamed. "THE DEVIL IN MY OWN HOUSE!"

"Madam..." I tried.

"AAAAAAH! HELP ME GOD! THIS IS A TEST! I MUST NOT FAIL."

Things escalated very quickly from this point on.

She pulled a small gun out of her purse. Of course, she was a conservative republican, the woman had a gun ready and she pointed it towards the four of us.

I instantly put myself in front of the boys.

They were all naked, all vulnerable. I was wearing clothes but my dick was hanging out my trousers. What a sight it must have been.

"Madam, please, do not do anything you could regret." I spoke.

She was heavily shaking. Her gun too. We were screwed.

"DEMONS! DEMONS!" She kept yelling. "VADE RETRO SATANA."

12