All Comments on 'For the Love of God Ch. 21'

by Thomas_Lodge

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
dnsontndnsontn12 months ago

You’re killing me with the teases about mother Mary! Another filthy and hilarious installment.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Well, that took a crazy turn! But I’m still loving it. Looks like the three of them are now going to have to help the mayor cover up his wife’s “disappearance” (i.e. death). The plot thickens… this is brilliant black comedy gold!

And I’m with dnsontn: what’s Mary’s secret? I’m betting that underneath that prude, churchy facade lurks a voracious cockslut: like mother, like son (Jacob) hey?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really hope Dad and twins get into bed together and Mary lives with Candace

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

As others have already said, i'm curious to find out more filthy secrets of who fucks who in this "christian" community.

Helping to cover this death up should net Daddy and his boy toys some favours from Gordon and friends.

Also curious what is going to become of the workplace situation. One new father, one expecting father, our Daddy, and a cum hungry cock slut.

ILoveToReadGayStoriesILoveToReadGayStoriesabout 1 month ago

I was a bit unhappy in this chapter that Jacob actually got fucked by someone else and that he was so willing I had thought he was completely devoted to his daddy, but he obviously only cares about the dick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThomas_Lodge@Thomas_Lodge
Please send me your feedback! Contact me to read my stories in Portugese! Join me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/thomaslodge.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES