All Comments on 'For The Love of My Father Ch. 01'

by LadySugar

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sadly

It reminds me of my Dad and me. One night we kissed and touched each other inappropriately over our clothing. I knew I had to move out the next day, or risk doing the unthinkable.

I wrote him a note that said, "I love you more than I should," on a sticky paper and placed it on his computer monitor.

It's been 5 years and not one day goes by that I wonder if he still feels the same way. If you read this Daddy, call me.

*Sara*

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Breath taking!

LadySugar, what a wonderful story! what a deliciously sweet and sexy

entry...the sex is so real...so hot...the story so maturely written.

i felt like i was in the room with Diana and her dad and i never wanted to leave. the story works because it's written from a place of truth and truth is always sexy. i have so many wishes but here are two:

1) i find my own Diana to love someday and...

2) LS submits Part 2 very soon!!

well done, LadySugar! 5 Stars but it should be more! xxxxxxx

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I Understand This Type of Love

For such a long time I fantasized about my Daddy. I used to masturbate every night thinking about him, even after I was married. I finally decided to seduce him, and couldn't believe how easy it was to get him to fuck me. We now have this delicious affair where I coax the cum out of him with my pussy or mouth, and it is great. I wish we had started fucking a long time ago. My pussy aches for him all the time. That's love, isn't it?

2275jr2275jrover 13 years ago
BEING TAKEN BY DADDY THE FIRST TIME

awesome story for the love of my father so very erotic and real sounding, reading this was like watching it taking place.

can't wait to read more of your very hot horny stories. brilliant writing very exciting to read.

aLoner1964aLoner1964almost 9 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely beautiful...

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uover 4 years ago
Love this whole series..

Well,basically every father/daughter story you have written lol,and hopefully they'll be more in the way...

Thank You!

LordDeanLordDeanover 2 years ago

I know you probably aren't here any more to read this, but I wanted to just share with you that your writing is wonderful. Your words paint a very erotic, yet romantic picture. And I will confess, the picture are also very arousing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous